End Times and Current Events
May 30, 2016, 05:05:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray

Shoutbox
May 29, 2016, 06:56:20 pm tennis shoe says: "WHY are you watching YouTube, and NOT reading your bible?"

For the same reason that people go to church, listen to a sermon, but also never crack their Bible to see if what the pastor is saying lines up. Many churches encourage this behavior from their members. And it's been happening since the beginning. The Spirit of Truth is critical to survive the tremendous onslaught of deceit I see happening in the world right now. Christians are being heavily tested.
May 29, 2016, 12:21:19 am Christian40 says: if they are not Christian then they will enter the great trib period and be tempted to take the mark
May 27, 2016, 10:15:38 pm 1st Corinthians 10:12 says: In a few of James Knox's sermons - he said how he's been approached by people every now and then over how they saw YT videos of people saying we're going through the 7 year great tribulation period. Knox's response was, "WHY are you watching YouTube, and NOT reading your bible?". It seems like a lot of these YT "Christians" live in the comfort of their home, drinking a glass of cold ice tea, while having the power of that built-in mic at their fingertips. But en yet, like Knox said, these same people wouldn't stand a chance if they had a power outage in their area for a mere weekend.
May 27, 2016, 10:00:58 pm tennis shoe says: I suspect that she is cherry-picking parallel verses using different language than what is commonly referenced. The other references to “bottles” vice wine skins and the use of the word “stuff” to mean personal property vice being a verb.....does this word usage line up with the time period when the King James translation was written?

The original tip to her video came from a known new-age poster. So that makes sense. If she's a new-ager posing as a Christian, then this is a type of fear-uncertainty-doubt assault that I haven't seen before.

Thanks for responding so quickly.
May 27, 2016, 08:49:53 pm Mark says: i wouldnt watch any more of her videos. Or other new age thought like that.  Tongue
May 27, 2016, 08:40:21 pm Mark says: shes crazy  Cheesy her memory isn't very good. I didnt really care about the secular ones. Interesting indeed. But "star wars" has been changed so many times if you dont own the original VHS or BETA tapes you'll never know what they say. But the one about Matt 6:12, the correct word is DEBT and DEBTORS not trespass. I checked my pure Cambridge edition and i check a 1611 reprint. I also verified it in one of Gail Riplinger books that is talking about that verse in the old english. What i did discover in a very simple google search is that the lords prayer the lady in the vid remembers is a CATHOLIC prayer. Taken from the Anglican Book of Common Prayer, 1662) that has the word trespass not debt. People remember a lot of stuff backwards.
May 27, 2016, 07:57:39 pm tennis shoe says: Congrats to your daughter and son-in-law, Mark!

Side but very important note. Can anybody explain to me what I'm missing here? Girl in the video claims that scripture has been altered in all existing copies?!?!?. I'm a little rattled by this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8euu4fgmmK0

Video is only 12 mins of your time.
May 27, 2016, 06:25:16 pm Mark says: it goes fast
May 27, 2016, 06:11:29 pm 1st Corinthians 10:12 says: I believe when I first met you, it was in 2008 (several months before I got saved in late Spring 2009) - if I recall back then, your youngest was less than 10, and your oldest was a teenager. Pt being that how time flies! 7 years just FLEW BY since then! Congratulations, Mark!
May 27, 2016, 06:03:51 pm Mark says: Congrats to my daughter and son in law. They were married today!!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray  (Read 1503 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:50:07 am »

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8: