End Times and Current Events
May 05, 2016, 08:43:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray

Shoutbox
May 04, 2016, 11:55:27 pm Christian40 says: Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. They say that satan owns the fence so their is only one side to be on and that is on the side of God as a child, servant and heir.
May 04, 2016, 05:23:45 pm tennis shoe says: The Bible said that knowledge and travel/connectivity would increase. No surprise there. As the evil becomes more overt, people that are on the fence will have a much more obvious choice to make. The clear choice will be between trust in man or trust in God. Which is better? Our way? Or His way? For that, each will need to seek God's face and decide for himself/herself. Man has a pretty miserable historic track record though. Each choice must be free of coercion, threats, and manipulation. This includes man-made religious influence. “Everything is permissible. Not everything is beneficial.”
May 04, 2016, 04:44:09 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:" - is it just me, or does anyone else feel we are REALLY being SLAMMED with information and images in our present day? Pretty much everything is available on the touch of the finger now. AW Tozer, Charles Spurgeon, John Gill, Fanny Crosby, etc had it MUCH better than us! WAY better!
May 04, 2016, 01:51:38 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: Revelation 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

April 30, 2016, 09:03:55 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaqo0_5Wq2g
April 29, 2016, 03:53:15 pm 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYcnkjotZ08
April 28, 2016, 02:32:15 am Christian40 says: Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; Zechariah 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
April 22, 2016, 01:59:14 am Christian40 says: Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
April 18, 2016, 09:09:27 am 1st Peter 2:11-12 says: "The prevailing idea seems to be, that I come to God and ask Him for something that I want, and that I expect Him to give me that which I have asked. But this is a most dishonouring and degrading conception. The popular belief reduces God to a servant, our servant: doing our bidding, performing our pleasure, granting our desires. No, prayer is a coming to God, telling Him my need, committing my way unto the Lord, and leaving Him to deal with it as seemeth Him best."

~ Arthur Pink, "The Sovereignty of God"
April 18, 2016, 03:57:30 am Christian40 says: 2 Thessalonians 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray  (Read 1501 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:50:07 am »

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8: