End Times and Current Events
December 01, 2015, 05:01:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.
  Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray

November 30, 2015, 03:03:03 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: What is your view of the father?
“The god which the vast majority of professing Christians love is looked upon very much like an indulgent old man, who himself has no relish for folly, but leniently winks at the indiscretions of youth...For one sin God banished our first parents from Eden; for one sin all the posterity of Canaan fell under a curse which remains over them to this day; for one sin Moses was excluded from the promised land; Elisha’s servant smitten with leprosy; Ananias and Sapphira were cut off from the land of the living.”
― Arthur W. Pink
November 28, 2015, 11:15:05 pm FervorForFaith says: I asked him about it on the video, and he denied having any part in the black Israelite stuff. I believe he's telling the truth. It was a very odd statement, though.
November 28, 2015, 09:42:48 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: This verse he referenced has NOTHING to do with "whitewashing" or race...

Matthew 23:27  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

The keyword here is LIKE. It's a lot like saying I am LIKE the guy next to me.
November 28, 2015, 09:37:25 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: I don't listen to Robert Breaker, but up until the 37:30 minute mark, the video is focused on Breaker's sermon on this subject. Then the next 2 minutes SFFJ left his own thoughts.

Yes, his "whitewashing" comments were rather strange - I couldn't understand what he was quite trying to give off, but it was as if he was trying to hint something at us that didn't make any sense. At least to me, it didn't sound like he supports biblical Israel Huh
November 28, 2015, 09:18:52 pm FervorForFaith says: For anyone who watches Staying Focused For Jesus: is he into the black Israelite movement? He made some very weird comments in his latest video (Are Races Biblical?)
November 28, 2015, 12:57:25 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: Yeah, b/c of the evolution propaganda, the current generations have bought into the LIE that it may not be good to have children. What is even more striking is that the households that choose not to have children are professing christian households, while the heathen world is the one having bigger families (ie, roman catholics).

Pt being that you see the falling away in these last days - where the heathen world is far outnumbering the (professing)Christians, and as a result the word of God isn't preached nearly as much.
November 27, 2015, 08:01:07 pm Christian40 says: congratulations to them
November 26, 2015, 08:15:39 am 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: So Bryan and Katherine had a baby.
November 25, 2015, 06:57:17 pm FervorForFaith says: "Let me tell ya something, brother!" AMEN, BA2! The infighting is getting ridiculous.
November 25, 2015, 04:25:09 pm 1st Timothy 6:13-14 says: And then some other KJB YT guy, who's anti-Denlinger, just put up videos attacking Moonan from that video Moonan put up.

Seriously, the house of God is NOT the WWF, people! Roll Eyes
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Strange Signs in the Sky - Jonathan Gray  (Read 1491 times)

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:50:07 am »

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons