End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:47:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End Time Current Events: 12-2-12  (Read 423 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2012, 11:02:50 pm »

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=4679

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12–Part 1

Table of Contents:
 » Blasphemy Calling Obama “Our Lord and Savior”–Controversy Over Obama Depicted as “The Christ”
 » Federal Land Seizure Act Resuscitating Itself from the Dead
 » URGENT: Senate UN Treaty Vote Set – Call Now!
 » WW3 IMMINENT? BREAKING! Canada cuts all ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders diplomats home within 5 days
 » Shock Video: Syrian Rebel Massacres 10 Unarmed Prisoners 
 » Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah “Repeat in the name of your Jihad: Death to Israel!”
 » Obama punts to Congress over repercussions for UN Palestine vote
 » Abbas ‘Victory Speech’: Jerusalem ‘Eternal Capital of Palestine’
 » 15 Seconds in Israel

Audio: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/340.1-12-2-12-DS300005-C.mp3

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=4675

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12–Part 2

Table of Contents:
 » Properly Defining the Terms: Zionism & Zionist
 » So from a Biblical Standpoint is Zionism Predicted?

Audio: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/340.2-12-2-12-DS300006.mp3

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=4671

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12–Part 3

Table of Contents:
 » Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent
 » Alex Jones Hires CIA / Stratfor agent as Publishing Editor in Chief

Audio: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/340.3-12-2-12-DS300007.mp3

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=4666

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12–Part 4

Table of Contents:
 » Mayan Shaman Elder’s Prediction for Dec. 21st 2012: Not the End of the World but the Return of the “Ancestors and Men of Wisdom”
 » Another Mayan Shaman Elder Confirms Dec. 21st 2012 is not the End of the Earth:
 » Another Mayan Shaman explanation of what will happen on 21st December 2012
 » Planetary Alignment with the Giza Pyramids on Dec 3, 2012
 » Massive Sinkhole Still Growing – Ohio: 4 Football Fields Long, 30′ Deep Shuts Down 8 Mile Stretch Of Road + LA Sinkhole Situation Getting Worse
 » Is The New Madrid Sleeping Giant Awakening?
 » The Little Known New Madrid Pipeline Bomb
 » Mississippi River could become impassable in two weeks
 » Worlds Waters Turn Blood-Red

Audio: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/340.4-12-2-12-DS300008.mp3

PDF: http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/End-Time-Current-Events-12-2-12.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 10:40:22 pm »

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=4675

End Time Current Events: 12-2-12–Part 2

Table of Contents:
 » Properly Defining the Terms: Zionism & Zionist
 » So from a Biblical Standpoint is Zionism Predicted?

Well, personally, I've had alot of misunderstandings with these terms, but NOW everything is cleared up over what the biblical definition of Zionism is! Smiley

If anything, it's been the "truth movement" that has twisted just about everything concerning this - basically they say how the top of the Illuminati food chain is primarily "Zionist Jews", and that's ALL they focus on. I'm glad Scott pointed out the Jews Against Zionism web site(I think that's what it's called), and EXPOSED how this site believes Jesus Christ being crucified on the cross by the Jews was somehow utterly wrong. Uhm...didn't this happen b/c Christ Jesus paid the penalty for our sins? And somehow self-professing Christians in the "truth movement" considers this group an ALLY?

Yeah, beware of some of these "truther" media types like Jeff Rense and Mike Rivero, who abuse the "Zionism" term so that they can rail against the Jews. Even "Pastor" Lindsey Williams has subtlely railed against Israel in his interviews. Come to think of it, there's even a little Hegelian Dialectic going on b/w these "truther" radio types where Rivero is the anti-Zionism guy on one end, and supposedly A. Jones is the pro-Zionism guy, which creates more confusion. Rivero also is an ex-NASA employee, which is a big red flag!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:55:55 pm »

A Good teaching, Alex Jones has sure been caught out, are people going to stop listening to this false prophet and money grabber? He sure is sneaky in how he deceives people, them videos on youtube of his lies say enough already.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 10:02:11 am »

http://www.categorists.com/2012/04/01/cern-announces-upcoming-test-schedule-coincides-with-mayan-calendar/

4/1/12

Here at Categorists, we are very much concerned with that which the brighter minds of this world do to occupy themselves.  Each of us is majoring in, or have majored in sciences in college (Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and last but not least, Political Science) and a project that I have personally kept close watch over is CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC).  This year, I have spent a great deal of time studying one of the building blocks of the physical world, quantum mechanics, only to find that there are numerous unexplained phenomenon. Apparently, a number of these answers are in the LHC.

Here is a quick synopsis of what CERN is and what the LHC does.  CERN stands for Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire, which translates to European Organization for Nuclear Research.  It’s an international organization that leads the world in laboratory particle physics research.  It is also the proud owner of the most badass particle accelerator to date: the Large Hadron Collider.  It is 17 miles long and cost 7.5 billion Euros to construct. One of its main purposes is to discover the Higgs-Boson particle, which is pretty much the final missing link to the standard model of particle physics.  Aside from that, it is theoretically capable of forming particles of infinite density and chain reaction properties (Strange Matter).  To this day, the Higgs-Boson is still theoretical and the LHC has faced many experiments and complications since it’s induction in 2008.   A large number of people believe that the experiments done at CERN could have catastrophic side effects, such as creating a black hole, here on Earth.

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule.  Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC.  With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

The test set for the week of December 17-21, 2012 is the final test before the LHC will shutdown operations for upgrades and will resume operation in 2014, assuming something doesn’t go wrong, in the minds of some of the scientists, terribly right, which causes the end of the world.  I guess we will just have to see what happens.  Let us know what you think, is CERN guilty of a self-fulfilling prophecy of destruction here?

Thanks for reading.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 05:34:07 pm »

http://www.categorists.com/2012/04/01/cern-announces-upcoming-test-schedule-coincides-with-mayan-calendar/

4/1/12

Here at Categorists, we are very much concerned with that which the brighter minds of this world do to occupy themselves.  Each of us is majoring in, or have majored in sciences in college (Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and last but not least, Political Science) and a project that I have personally kept close watch over is CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC).  This year, I have spent a great deal of time studying one of the building blocks of the physical world, quantum mechanics, only to find that there are numerous unexplained phenomenon. Apparently, a number of these answers are in the LHC.

Here is a quick synopsis of what CERN is and what the LHC does.  CERN stands for Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire, which translates to European Organization for Nuclear Research.  It’s an international organization that leads the world in laboratory particle physics research.  It is also the proud owner of the most badass particle accelerator to date: the Large Hadron Collider.  It is 17 miles long and cost 7.5 billion Euros to construct. One of its main purposes is to discover the Higgs-Boson particle, which is pretty much the final missing link to the standard model of particle physics.  Aside from that, it is theoretically capable of forming particles of infinite density and chain reaction properties (Strange Matter).  To this day, the Higgs-Boson is still theoretical and the LHC has faced many experiments and complications since it’s induction in 2008.   A large number of people believe that the experiments done at CERN could have catastrophic side effects, such as creating a black hole, here on Earth.

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule.  Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC.  With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

The test set for the week of December 17-21, 2012 is the final test before the LHC will shutdown operations for upgrades and will resume operation in 2014, assuming something doesn’t go wrong, in the minds of some of the scientists, terribly right, which causes the end of the world.  I guess we will just have to see what happens.  Let us know what you think, is CERN guilty of a self-fulfilling prophecy of destruction here?

Thanks for reading.

Does anyone else think CERN and Project Blue Beam are related? Blue Beam's agenda is to discredit Christianity little by little to help usher in this New Age "Christ". It seems like CERN's agenda is pretty similar.

I don't think anything catastrophic, per se, will happen on the 21st. However, don't be surprised if CERN somehow makes a "breakthrough discovery" that the MSM could really eat up. Can't say what it would be, but if they do make a "discovery", it could be very well something in an attempt to further discredit Christianity - even the Emergent Church, SBC, etc leaders could end up hopping on board.

2The 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1Tim 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 10:18:33 am »

Subject: Alex Jones Warning

Thank You Dr Scott for all the work you do to glorify that Kingdom of GOD. I listened to your teaching about Alex Jones being an agent and about how he deletes questions on his forums. Before I was saved in 1993 I had worked security 3 times at Bohemian Grove. The things I saw there were crazy and very very eerie . I saw the who's who of the elite and they were both Democrat , Republican, Foreign leaders , and even Royalty. The things I saw were disgusting , perverted , and satanic and after I was saved I refused that duty.

Alex Jones made a film about the grove . In the film he talks about how he was able to sneak into the grove and move around and no questions asked.

Let me state that Alex Jones is either a liar and he faked footage and was never really at Bohemian Grove or Alex Jones is one of them.

After I saw his film , I called with some questions for Alex. I called him out on saying he sneaked into the grove. I asked him where he did that and he giggled and said by the Brothel Cabins. I then asked him once he got in how was he able to move around without ID. He the proceeded to call me a very nasty word and CIA, Fed and everything else under the sun. When I tried to call his show back my number was blocked. When I went to the forums and posted my questions , my posts were deleted and I was banned. Every time I called from other numbers it was like he knew it was me and he would just say vicious things about me, yet he wont answer my questions.

So Dr Scott the Alex goes on TV and show a way different way then he told me as to how he sneaked in to the grove. Either way he said he sneaked in it would be impossible. There are Special Forces and security units from around the world protecting every single inch of that event. Also every person that is there wears a bracelet and ID badge.To get anywhere near the Brothel cabins you had to show ID. Also there are check points everywhere and I am sure that most the security there had no clue who Alex was so they would be asking to see his ID.I asked Alex about the ID badges and was called named and hung up on.

Since that day I believe that Alex Jones is controlled opposition and those that listen to him a being brainwashed. Notice how many Freemasons are on his show. Buchanan, John F. McManus, David Icke, George Noory, Art Bell, Jordan Maxwell, Lindsey Williams and many many more.

I pray in the name of JESUS that he keeps using you to spread the GOOD NEWS . That no matter how bad things get those of us that walk with JESUS will be saved . Thank You Dr Scott and may GOD bless you and your family.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 06:02:23 am »

Well "M", how about praying that God uses YOU to spread the gospel? Why are you pushing for some other person?

Fact is, as scripture states, "my word shall not pass away". God does not need man to get it done! Man is only exhorted to preach the gospel, not required. We preach as the Spirit moves us, not as we think it should be. That said...

Alex Jones has his own issues, primarily playing like he's Christian, but in reality is no different than the blinded zombies sitting in church pews.

BUT, Jones does expose a massive amount details about the real situation the main stream media refuses to talk about. Whether he was actually at the grove or not, matters not. How many people even knew that place existed before Alex did his thing? As a direct result of Alex's grove expose', that wicked place has been widely exposed in the media. It's no longer a rumor it exists. It's an admitted, proven fact.

The body of his work is obvious, regardless of his bias. Just look at the information and search it out, as countless people do all the time, and when they do, they find out he's actually telling the basic truth about these "globalists", whether he's one of them or not.

Alex may be a media hound, glorying in the spotlight, but that doesn't change the info he puts out. And as for his guests, he has all kinds on, Masons or not. And many of them he has on to call them out, to get them to talk as much as he can, and let them hang themselves with their own words. Just because he has a Mason or a Rockefeller on his show, that doesn't mean he's one of them. It's just stupid to think that.

Preacher-worship is getting out of control!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:05:37 am by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: