End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:24:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Teen Wakes From Coma When Family Sings Hymns

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Wakes From Coma When Family Sings Hymns  (Read 160 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:35:53 pm »

Posting this here(instead of in the Mormonism forum) b/c from what I understand, even other cults like the Mormons and JWs sing out of the same "traditional hymn" books that Churchianity does. So no surprise that all of the cults + Churchianity is really being set up for the strong delusion.

Teen Wakes From Coma When Family Sings Hymns
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/teen-wakes-coma-family-sings-hymns-120814586--abc-news-topstories.html
3/7/14

A college student who reportedly went into a coma after being struck by a car last week woke up after her family and friends started singing hymns by her hospital bedside, and her mom is calling it "an amazing miracle."

Lexi Hansen, 18, a freshman at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, was heading to class and crossing the street near campus on a long board on Feb. 26 when she was hit by a car and suffered a brain injury.

In a Thursday evening interview with ABC News, Marcia Hansen, the teen's mother, said tests indicated her daughter had essentially been brain-dead when she was brought to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo.

Even though the girl had occasionally partially opened an eye, doctors said they weren't sure she was conscious of it, but that changed on Sunday. After a day of fasting involving the family and tens of thousands of neighborhood friends and fellow members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Hansen opened her eyes and signaled to her family as they sang hymns by her beside in the hospital's intensive care unit.

"She woke up and just listened to us and we were just amazed and crying just at the fact that she was (awake)," the girl's mother said. "And then she just hand signed 'I Iove you' …. and then we were just crying that she would even know what was going on."

"She reached out her hand to each of us then we started to leave, because we're not all supposed to be in that room, and she started to wave to us," Marcia Hansen added. "It was very weak but it was the most - actually it was like a big window washing wave. It was just amazing."

Hospital spokeswoman said Janet Frank said Hansen was in serious condition on Thursday night, a slight upgrade from when she was first admitted in critical condition.

Citing patient privacy requirements, Frank said she could not confirm whether Hansen had been in a coma.

Marcia Hansen said her daughter's improvement has far exceeded her doctor's expectations.

"We know that it was a miracle. We absolutely know that. We know that God's hand was in it," she said, adding that her daughter's doctors were amazed. "They tell us all the time she's a miracle and 'you have a higher power working for you because she shouldn't be here.' She had zero percent chance of making it when she came in and then 1 percent. They weren't even going to stitch up her face."

Hansen said doctors didn't know for sure how her daughter's recovery will progress, but said she will be going to rehab soon.

"You know, the long-term nobody knows but everybody is just extremely positive. I just think the sky is the limit with this girl. I just think it's going to be fine," she said.

Lexi Hansen, one of nine siblings, is a communications major at BYU. She wants to be a motivational speaker.

Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua told ABC News that incident was "a tragic accident," adding that police believe that Hansen, who was not wearing a helmet, was trying to cross the street quickly in front of an oncoming car.

"We think that she was trying to beat the car and started out in traffic when she was hit," Siufanua said.

The male driver, in his 20s, won't be cited, Siufanua added.

The Deseret News newspaper in Salt Lake City reported that the Hansen family met with the driver and doesn't hold him responsible for the accident.

A Facebook page, Pray for Lexi, has been set up. The family has used the page to detail Hansen's progress.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 08:39:03 pm »

Philippians 1:21  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Php 1:22  But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
Php 1:23  For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

2Corinthians 11:25  Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
2Co 11:26  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
2Co 11:27  In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
2Co 11:28  Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:41:36 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: