End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 04:08:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What is dispensational truth, and where do we get it?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is dispensational truth, and where do we get it?  (Read 550 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2014, 03:44:25 pm »

From Clarence Larken? From a "Christian" author? From a 501c3 Churchianity pastor?

2Timothy 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Galatians 1:11  But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal 1:12  For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 03:53:55 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ8LtH0WPII&list=UUqRgRfF3aUD2pZAbvd38Jhw

Pastor Mike Hoggard discusses the Biblical meaning of the number 13 and reveals startling facts about Clarence Larkin and the roots of his "Dispensational Truth."

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 12:33:55 pm »

Will have to watch it later, but quick question - does he expose Larkin positively or negatively?
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 04:47:40 am »

Will have to watch it later, but quick question - does he expose Larkin positively or negatively?

negatively, Larkin got his ideas from Seiss and so did Charles Taze Russelll plus Larkin uses the RV and has Jesus as the capstone rather than the cornerstone, this video puts alot of KJV Bible Believers into rethinking what they have been taught!
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 11:23:26 am »

negatively, Larkin got his ideas from Seiss and so did Charles Taze Russelll plus Larkin uses the RV and has Jesus as the capstone rather than the cornerstone, this video puts alot of KJV Bible Believers into rethinking what they have been taught!

Yeah - when the whole gap theory/Greg Miller hoopla starting going down on one of Bryan's video comments section(where if you remember, Miller started attacking people with name calling like "fagot" if they didn't agree with his gap theory view), that's when edwardpf123 starting coming in and the arguments b/w him and me(and a couple of others) went round and round over the gap theory/Larkin. No matter how much we pointed out to edward the FACTS exposing Larkin and the gap theory(ie-just like you said, Larkin used the RSV) as well as others that made the whole thing up in the 1800's(whom he defended through and through), he just continued to stubbornly push his beliefs.

And speaking of edwardpf123 - for a long time, he seemed like a close brethren to Bryan...until out of the blue he put out a couple of videos "exposing" Bryan's "heresies"(ie-in one of them, he accused Bryan of pushing works-based salvation). When I read the comments section on it - I was very surprised how deceived the other brethren were and bought into edward's "exposes". Forget about the fact that edward endorsed someone(Larkin) who used the RSV. Talk about hypocrisy!(I emailed Bryan about this, and he acknowledged this and told me how edward is pretty shaky in the different dispensations of scripture, but nonetheless has put this behind him as he doesn't want to make a soap opera out of this)

Anyhow - thought I would mention this(while we're on the subject of Larkin and the gay theory) - thank you for this. Not a fan of Hoggard, but at least someone for a change exposed him.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 04:50:19 am »

Hoggard did a pretty good job with this video he does not hate his brethren and he believes that KJV Bible Believers should be on one side and the unsaved on the other, that is a great idea but it's not going to stop all the wrong teaching and pride getting to people where they start name calling. It was me that said to Bryan to stop recommending Greg Miller's videos and then like 2 weeks later Bryan did that public video rebuking Greg Miller for name calling. He has not recommended his videos since, i dont watch the videos anymore, so now am i dispensational or not? that's what i have to work out, i see that there are different ages, i mean Adam and Eve lived before the Bible was given to Moses so they had their understanding of the world, and then the Gentiles were not given the truth, Jesus is a light to the Gentiles and the Gentiles were preached to. The thing is how different are the "Gospels" to each people? Hoggard says there is one Gospel and one faith and that Moses and the Israelites had the same Spirit that we have today, then the Lord Jesus Christ was not manifested in the flesh as yet and when He came He preached from the Old Testament things concerning Himself and the Bereans had the Old Testament to see if Paul was right or not. There is a 400 year gap between the Old Testament and the New Testament. So now i'm semi-dispensational i see the Spirit at work in the Old Testament but now we are under grace and not the law. Those that supported Larkin in all the debating must repent now see how easy it was to debunk Larkin? And not just the dispensational beliefs but the gap theory as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: