End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 05:32:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda  (Read 4969 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:52:22 am »

Corey Feldman told cops he was molested and named his abusers but they did nothing because they were too focused on Michael Jackson investigation

Corey Feldman starred in hit movies Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The Goonies
    In new book Coreyography, he recalls how he and Haim were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in Hollywood
    He described his rough home life left him searching for strong role models who often turned out to be pedophiles
    He spiraled into drug abuse, having regular 'coke-off challenges' with friends and doing heroin
    Writes that his relationship with Jackson was the healthiest in his life and that he never abused him

Child actor Corey Feldman told police he was molested and who his abusers were more than 20 years ago but they did nothing about it, it was claimed today.

The Goonies actor has opened up about the sexual abuse he suffered for years at the hands of 'older men in Hollywood' after his book Coreyography was released recently.

A recording of Feldman speaking to Santa Barbara sheriffs recorded in December 1993 when the actor was 22 was obtained by RadarOnline.

Feldman was being questioned in relation to the molestation charges brought against MIcahel Jackson by Jordy Chandler and his family. In his book the Stand By Me actor said his relationship with the pop king was one of the healthiest he had.

In the recording, Feldman can be heard telling Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim, 'I myself was molested' before going on to name his abusers.

The detectives expressed little to no concern but continued to keep the focus on Jackson.

'I know what it’s like to go through those feelings and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story.

'I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him.'

He alluded to this interview recently after a fan on Twitter asked him why he did not report the men to authorities.

'All names were given to police before statute had run out but they did zero,' he answered.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office did not respond to requests for comment.

In the book, Feldman recalls his often twisted friendship with fellow child star Corey Haim and how the pair were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in the industry.

He named their abusers as Ron, Tony, Burnham and Crimson — all pseudonyms.

The Lost Boys actor also explains his family life wasn't happy: his former Playboy model mother dyed his hair blonde at age four and tortured him about his weight, force-feeding him diet pills.

Meanwhile, his father only seemed to care about him when they were getting high together, he writes.

By the age of seven, Feldman was the family breadwinner, working as a commercial actor, and his mother banned him from riding a bicycle because she said he couldn't afford to get hurt.

'You have responsibilities now,' she said, according to excerpts of the book in The New York Post.

When he began acting out on the set, and was fired from one TV movie, his mother was furious.

'"How could you f****** do this to me?" she screams. She is out of control, wild-eyed, like an animal. Her face is bright red and blotchy, her cheeks are streaked with mascara,' he recalls. '"You know I need this f****** money. I will kill you. I will f****** kill you, you worthless piece of s***."'

Naturally, he sought out adult role models at work. And while Steven Spielberg, who hired him for the first time for 'Gremlins,' became a trusted friend, other grown ups took advantage of him, he writes in the book.

An assistant his father, who managed him for a time, hired called 'Ron' took him out on the town as a teenager and introduced him on to new drugs.

One night, after taking a cocktail of pills 'Ron had made up', the man, in his early 20s, placed a hand on Feldman's thigh.

Ron ended up having oral sex with the 'petrified' and 'revolted' Feldman that night, the teen too frightened to say no.

'I don’t know why I couldn’t confront Ron, but I was consumed with guilt. I felt like the whole thing was my fault,' Feldman penned.

'I desperately wanted him to stop, but I was afraid of losing my friend.'

His relationship with Ron lasted several years but Feldman also formed relationships with other adults who reached out during this time. Sadly, these men, in many instances, turned out to be pedophiles.

One picture in the book shows Feldman and Haim at the former's 15th birthday party flanked by five older men who at the time were abusing them.

'Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters,' he writes.

Interestingly, the only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he recalls. The pair had been introduced by Spielberg.

'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'

He insists in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually.

During their first meeting, on the film The Lost Boys, Haim confided in his new friend that on the set of the 1986 film Lucas, 'an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do. So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers... and Haim (was) sodomized.'

The friends made nine films and starred in one TV series together and partied heavily, their increasingly damaging antics driven by the horrors of their abuse.

After discovering his mother's stash of ****, Feldman's developed a dependance on drugs. He found himself snorting an eighth of an ounce every two days and bales of weed in his trailer.

He recalled having 'regular coke-off challenges' with friends. Later he moved onto heroin.

Haim was even more dependent.

With his career all but over, Haim relapsed several times before dying of pneumonia in 2010 aged just 38.

Feldman relapsed in 1995 but he said since then he's been clean. He now works on low budget horror films and has a 9-year-old son with ex-wife Playboy model Susie Sprague.

But Feldman is adamant he will not be encouraging his son to follow him into child acting.

'People always ask me about life after childhood stardom. What would I say to parents of children in the industry?' he writes. 'My only advice, honestly, is to get these kids out of Hollywood and let them lead normal lives.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html#ixzz2zbxnSOG5

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: