End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 02:02:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda  (Read 4953 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 07:07:47 am »

NBC adding Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski to Kentucky Derby telecast as fashion correspondents - @AP

NBC adding Weir, Lipinski to Derby

NBC is adding Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski to its Kentucky Derby telecast as fashion correspondents next week, illustrating how the network's coverage now reflects one of the most female-friendly televised sporting events of the year.

The two figure skaters, who were the breakout stars of NBC's Sochi Olympics broadcast team, will comment on the fashionable outfits worn by members of the rich and celebrity-filled audience who try to avoid spilling mint juleps on their designer duds, the network said Tuesday.

The image of cigar-chomping race fans no longer applies to horse racing's signature event. Slightly more than half of NBC's Derby viewers last year were women attracted to the party, the Nielsen company said. No other major TV sports event, with the exception of the Olympics, is so weighted toward female viewers, NBC said.

"It's not just a two-minute race," said Rob Hyland, coordinating producer for the NBC Sports Group. "Of course, the two-minute race is extremely important, but our job is to capture the venue and the day — it's a huge celebration — as creatively and poignantly as possible."

Hyland produced NBC's ice skating coverage in Sochi and saw firsthand how the rookie analyst team of Weir and Lipinski captured attention, primarily for their sense of style.

Their stars rising, the team was added to Access Hollywood's coverage of the Academy Awards, and now NBC's coverage of the Derby, scheduled May 3 from Churchill Downs in Kentucky.

"We've always loved loud fashion and sort of bonded over it," Lipinski said. "The whole Olympics experience was a bit of a surprise. We came in and were focused on doing a good job as rookies. But we're young and we like to have fun. The fashion was specifically for us every day and it was like, 'Oh, people are watching. This is fun.'"

Particularly for Weir; fans anticipated his wardrobe choices. Continuing their collaboration post-Olympics was a natural, Weir said, since they both follow fashion trends and designers closely as consumers.

"We've grown up as entertainers, and going out the door, what you're wearing is often the loudest statement you can make," Weir said.

They're also no strangers to the horse racing world. Lipinski rode horses when she was younger and Weir was more active, competing in equestrian events before he focused on figure skating. Weir said he attended the 2010 Kentucky Derby as a fan, earning money by betting on the winning horse. He also wore a giant, fur-covered sombrero, he said, raising anticipation for his outfit next week.

"I'm not such a sports guy, aside from what people may think," he said. "I love figure skating, I love my job, but aside from that, I prefer to run in meadows and chase butterflies."

The first hour of NBC's three-hour Derby coverage will be entertainment-focused, including red carpet arrivals coverage, Hyland said. NBC's coverage is preceded by four hours on the NBC Sports cable network. Between them, the two networks will carry each undercard race prior to the Derby.

NBC is also distributing to its local affiliates stories offering tips on how to throw Kentucky Derby parties, and how to mix the event's signature drinks.

The Derby coverage will also mark the NBC debut of Josh Elliott, who came to the network from ABC's "Good Morning America." He will be doing a series of taped pieces that are part of the coverage, along with celebrity interviews, Hyland said.

NBC's Derby telecast in 2013 was seen by 16.2 million viewers — 51 percent of them women — and was the second most-watched Derby in 25 years.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/nbc-adding-weir-lipinski-derby
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: