End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 11:46:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda  (Read 4943 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:45 am »

Thank you for posting the Bryan Singer news items - was just about to post it last night, but was just about to fall asleep. Anyhow - as you can see from this news item(for example), when sodomy accepted and eventually legalized by this, all it does is begat more and worse destruction.

US Didn't Become Pro-Gay Overnight
The 2005 film "Brokeback Mountain" was one of Hollywood's biggest and boldest attempts to gain sympathy, if not outright support, for those practicing the homosexual lifestyle.

But it is not just an isolated effort.  There is a well-planned propaganda campaign at work -- a campaign laid out all the way back in the 1980s.

The movie Brokeback Mountain looks like a big, bold, manly Western movie. But instead of the usual "boy meets girl" romance, this film's about "cowboy meets cowboy."

"It is very, very propagandistic because the entire purpose of the movie is to make homosexuality seem like something good and appealing, and to make people who are opposed to homosexuality bigots and homophobes,"  said David Kupelian, author of The Marketing of Evil.

There have been homosexual movies for years, but they are usually marketed to gay and art-house audiences.  That was not the case with "Brokeback."

"They are marketing Red State, Bush-country America," Kupelian said.

But the way the studio did that was by opening it up in just five Blue State cities where there were large, built-in gay audiences. Consequently, the first showings had blockbuster numbers.

"And they get these high numbers and all the buzz going," Kupelian said, "and then pretty soon it's sort of like the emperor's new clothes effect: we're all looking at that --  even middle, Christian America, saying, 'Everybody else says this movie is so great. I need to go see it to see why it's so great.'"

And this is one of the reasons why I have a big problem with these "faith-based" movies - just b/c we're born again Christians, doesn't mean we're immune to deception. As you can see here, even "Christian" America embraced this sodomite movie. No, this wasn't exactly a "faith-based" movie, but nonetheless be very careful in what you put in front of your eyes.

But the authors of After the Ball discuss in the book about a 1988 summit of gay leaders in Warrenton, Va., who came together to agree on the agenda.

These authors are Marshall Kirk, a reportedly brilliant researcher into the brain, and Hunter Madsen, a Harvard-trained expert in public persuasion tactics.

The two men proposed using tactics on 'straight' America that are remarkably similar to the brainwashing methods of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese -- mixed with Madison Avenue's most persuasive selling techniques.

The purpose of this brainwashing?

According to Kirk and Hudson, it is to use "...the very processes that made America hate us, to turn their hatred into warm regard -- whether they like it or not."

First, they proposed homosexuals and their liberal allies should desensitize heterosexuals by getting homosexuality talked about as much as possible in the straight world.

And that's exactly what happened when my "religion" teacher at the Catholic HS I attended showed us a sodomite Hollywood movie in the late 80's - afterwards, my entire class started DISCUSSING it(I don't remember anyone mocking or making fun of it). Personally, I thought the movie was a complete hoax. There was no rebuking it for its evil or anything. Nor did the school nor the city's archdiocese have any problems with it.

And to boot - the OTHER part of the Hegelian Dialectic to this, the "religious right", fueled the fire even more via their non-stop talking and debates(ie-they rarely discussed scripture, nor used it for edification and witnessing).

Now look at the media. Over the past decade there was a tidal wave of gays and gay themes -- the Showtime hit "The L Word" follows the lives of a group of lesbians.

From shows like NBC's "Will and Grace" to ABC's "Modern Family, gay themed shows have taken a prominent role in primetime.

"Desperate Housewives" and "The Office" even made time for the occasional gay guy subplot.

And it's slowly but surely been that way since the late 80's/early 90's - the hit tv show "LA Law" is one example, and "Melrose Place" got a lot of media coverage over what they did in one of their episodes as well. And, of course, the whole Ellen Degenerous hoopla.

I clearly remember the 90's - it was the time of a MISPERCEIVED peace and prosperity - it was as if everyone, especially the Apostate church, thought this country was so blessed that they ended up overlooking everything else. The turn of the 21st century hasn't even been that.

Gays as Victims

Another point that Kirk and Madsen push is to "portray gays as victims of circumstance and oppression, not as aggressive challengers...Gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection, so that straights will be inclined, by reflex, to assume the role of protector."

Benjamin Bull of the Alliance Defense Fund said, "Suddenly those who choose homosexual behavior...sodomy...are victims.  It's crazy!"

Yes, look at all the propaganda you see in the media - it seems like all the chatter from regular folks is that "Gay teens are constantly beaten up at school!", etc, etc. And for that matter too, when I told a professing Christian how Rick Warren endorses sodomite pastors, their response is not only just that, but also, "But what if my son is gay?!". And speaking of Warren, he's also fueled the fire with his doublespeak(ie-saying how he's against gay marriage, but respects gays).

These days, roughly 30 regular homosexual characters are being beamed into your home by the major networks every week.

As Kirk and Madsen put it, "The average American watches over seven hours of TV daily.  Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan Horse might be passed."

Yes, I watch my share of tv - but nonetheless be VERY careful of what's in front of your eyes. No, I don't hold to the "There's demonic spirits going through those portals of tv..." idea, but NONETHELESS there is ALOT of DECEPTION you open yourselves up to if you're not careful, and ultimately can desensitize you.

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: