End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 04:35:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda  (Read 4966 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2017, 09:33:00 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/lgbtq-activists-praise-disney-advancing-sex-agenda-preschool-children/
8/9/17

LGBTQ Activists Praise Disney Junior Channel For Advancing Same-Sex Agenda To Preschool Age Children
Zeke Stokes, vice president of programs at gay rights media advocacy organization GLAAD, praised Disney for “breaking new ground” and “teaching valuable family lessons.” The series’ creator and executive producer, Stokes observes, is Chris Nee, a lesbian mother.

Disney Junior’s popular television show for preschoolers, Doc McStuffins, has drawn praise from LGBT advocates for airing an episode that features two lesbian doll moms voiced by lesbian actors.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:” Romans 1:26 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: When I first began to report, about two years ago, that Walt Disney was getting ready to become a major voice for indoctrinating children with the LGBTQ agenda, I was roundly booed and jeered, by Christians, who thought I was “off my rocker” and awash in conspiracy theory. But as you can see, the reality is in 2017 that Walt Disney is using their vast media empire to advance LGBTQ doctrine to 4 year olds. Me being “off my rocker” may be a debatable point, but I was right about Disney. Enjoy the mouse droppings.

The show, now in its fourth season, is about a little girl who hopes to be a doctor and fixes dolls and stuffed animals in her home clinic with the assistance of her friends.

In the episode titled “The Emergency Plan,” the two doll moms, voiced by Wanda Sykes and Portia de Rossi, are faced with an “earthquake” that causes the doll family to be separated. Doc McStuffins then assists them with making an emergency plan.

Thanks to @DisneyChannel for breaking new ground this morning with #DocMcStuffins, ft. 2 moms: https://t.co/1MBvY2chhh #lgbtq #LoveIsLove

— Zeke Stokes (@zekestokes) August 5, 2017

The episode aired on the Disney Channel on August 5 and on Disney Junior on August 6.

“My kids watch – they watch the show,” Sykes says in an interview in the show’s promotional video. “In this episode, they see a family that looks like our family. We’re two moms and we have a boy and a girl, two kids, and it’s going to be very exciting for them to see our family represented. We’re a family, and families stick together.”

Zeke Stokes, vice president of programs at gay rights media advocacy organization GLAAD, praised Disney for “breaking new ground” and “teaching valuable family lessons.”

The series’ creator and executive producer, Stokes observes, is Chris Nee, a lesbian mother.

So proud to be in this episode. Love is love! #Docmcstuffins https://t.co/WmvWXURnZE

— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) August 5, 2017

“I always envision Doc McStuffins as a show about what it means to accept everyone as part of our communities, said Nee, who also wrote “The Emergency Plan.” “As part of a two-mom family, I’m proud to have an episode that reflects my son’s world, and shows everyone that love is love in McStuffinsville.”
GLAAD president and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis also praised Disney for reflecting “the real world.”

“Children like mine deserve the chance to see their families reflected on TV, and this episode does just that in a beautiful and positive way,” Ellis said, adding that “many children being raised by gay and lesbian parents” will “celebrate this story.”

Lifesite News notes Nee’s 2012 interview with AfterEllen.com, in which the show’s creator said she was “definitely” planning to include gay storylines in Doc McStuffins:

My son [Theo] has two moms and it’s a huge part of my life as a human being and it’s been an incredible part of the way that I see the world and the way I see characters and the way I want to create characters who are incredibly accepting of each other and whatever is happening in their life. I think that I work very hard on creating the family of friends. I like to create a world that’s a world of friends who are just extraordinary at supporting each other in whatever they’ve doing — my own biological family is an amazing family but I think that classic story of gay kids is that you end up creating that family of friends and that’s always reflected in my work.

Nee added that she has been “incredibly surprised by how supportive Disney has been in the process of looking for press for this show.”

“I’ve never been anything but accepted in the world of writing kids’ TV but I was surprised that Disney has been so beyond willing and excited to sort of publicize this part of my life and this part of who I am,” she said.

Disney featured an “exclusively gay moment” in the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast released earlier this year, described the film’s director Bill Condon.

Condon told Attitude magazine that the character LeFou (Josh Gad), “wants to kiss Gaston (Luke Evans),” in what “is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.”

Later, however, the director said his controversial comments became wildly exaggerated. “Because it’s just this — it’s part of just what we had fun with,” Condon said. “I love the way it plays pure when people don’t know and it comes as a nice surprise.” source
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: