End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 03:46:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hollywood Sodomite Agenda  (Read 4963 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:47:58 am »

Bryan Singer’s Accuser Names Three More Alleged Sex Abusers

Hollywood executives Garth Ancier, David Neuman and Gary Goddard have been accused of sexually abusing teenage boys in lawsuits filed Monday in Hawaii federal court.

“I would not wish on my worst enemies what I went through,” declared plaintiff Michael Egan at a Monday news conference at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.

Ancier is the former president of BBC Worldwide America and also served as head of programming for Fox, NBC and the WB. He’s also the head of year-old Quad Media Partners, formed to launch four fully curated linear TV networks, “each built around a modern decade in broadcast and cable network television.”

Neuman, the former president of Disney TV, previously worked for Digital Entertainment Network, which was headed by Marc Collins-Rector, who was cited as being involved in the sexual activity at the heart of Egan’s original lawsuit against director Bryan Singer.

Goddard heads a design firm in Los Angeles that has created theme park attractions for Universal Studios. He also heads The Goddard Group, which has produced live shows on and off Broadway.

Alan Grodin, an attorney for Goddard and a partner at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin, issued a statement: “Gary Goddard is out of the country and we have not seen the complaint.  Based on what we have heard, the allegations are without merit.  Once we have seen the complaint we will respond appropriately.”

Ancier did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

As with the suit against Singer, Egan made four claims against each of the three execs — intentional infliction of emotional distress, assault, battery and invasion of privacy by unreasonable intrusion. Each of the suits recounted in explicit detail the sexual acts that took allegedly place between Egan and each of the men in Hawaii in 1999.

“Somebody has to stand up to these people,” said the 31-year-old Egan.

The suits are also seeking at least $300,000 in damages and attorney’s fees.

The filings were unveiled at a news conference Monday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills by attorney Jeff Herman, Egan and his mother.

“It’s not about money, it’s about disarming these powerful pedophiles,” the alleged victim’s mother, Bonnie Mound, told reporters through tears.

The new lawsuits were filed five days after “X-Men: Days of Future Past” director Singer was accused of sexually abusing a teenage boy in 1999 in a suit filed in the same court. Egan claims he was 15 years old when Singer forcibly sodomized him, among other allegations.

Bryan Singer’s attorney, Marty Singer, has called the lawsuit “absurd and defamatory” and has promised that he will file a countersuit.

Herman is a sexual abuse attorney based in Boca Raton, Fla., who also represented the plaintiffs accusing Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash of sexual abuse. The three Clash cases were thrown out last July because the claims were made more than six years after each man reasonably should have become aware of Clash’s alleged violations and over three years after each turned 18.

Herman had said last week that he expected to file additional cases against alleged perpetrators by April 24 in Hawaii. That is the cutoff date for old sex abuse cases to be filed under a two-year window established by the state legislature.

Singer’s attorney claims the filmmaker has documents to prove that in late 1999 he was not Hawaii but in Toronto, shooting the first “X-Men” movie, which would disprove Egan’s account of sexual abuse.

“We want to see those documents,” Herman said in response on Monday, adding that he has witnesses to prove that Singer was in Hawaii at the time of the alleged incidents.

Herman said Monday that Egan met with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Los Angeles Police Dept. in 2000. He also said the FBI was made aware of the names of all four defendants at that point.

Additionally, Herman said that he has heard from “dozens” of other victims since he filed the Singer last week, adding, “I’m going to continue to file cases to expose these predators.”

Sources recently confirmed to Variety that Oscar-nominee Amy Berg has spent the last two years working on a new documentary about sex abuse in Hollywood that includes allegations about Bryan Singer. Michael Egan has been cooperating with Berg on her documentary.

Marty Singer has asserted that the lawsuit against Bryan Singer is an attempt to get publicity with “X-Men: Days of Future Past” opening in a month. Bryan Singer has canceled two major appearances in support of the upcoming tentpole, skipping last weekend’s WonderCon in Anaheim and the upcoming Creativity Conference in Washington.

Each of the suits also names Collins-Rector although he is not named as a defendant. Herman said Monday that Collins-Rector was the “ringleader” in initiating the sexual abuse of Egan at a house in Encino, known for “notorious parties” where underage male teenagers would be intoxicated and sexually assaulted.

Collins-Rector is a registered sex offender, having pleaded guilty in 2004 to luring minors across state lines for sexual acts.

Herman also said Ancier, Goddard, Neuman and Snyder were all members of a “sex ring,” adding that the group was one of several operating in Hollwood to take advantage of people’s desire to get into the entertainment business.

“I think this is a watershed moment for Hollywood,” Herman declared.

Asked at the news conference what he would say to the defendants, Egan responded, “You can’t have another chance to hurt another victim.”

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/three-more-sexual-abuse-lawsuits-filed-1201160168/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:49:56 am »

Inside Hollywood’s ‘Twink’ Pool Parties

As Bryan Singer contests allegations he sexually assaulted a 17-year-old teenager, one attendee of the Hollywood director’s infamous pool parties recalls wild nights of no clothes and lots of alcohol.

In gay company, use of the word “twink” is typically paired with a rolled eye and a condescending tone. At its most pejorative, the term describes a uniquely disposable kind of young gay man: Hairless, guileless, witless. The term’s namesake is Twinkie, a junk food containing shiny packaging, a sweet taste, and zero nutritional value.

It’s a label that mitigates the need for names or personalities or agency:  “twinks” can be bussed into parties, thrown into pools, put into a tiny Speedo—or no tiny Speedo at all—and ornamentally placed around the water’s edge like living, breathing, giggling statuary.

Such is the purported scene at the infamous pool parties hosted by Hollywood luminaries like Bryan Singer, 48-year-old director of X-Men, Superman Returns, and The Usual Suspects.

The gay filmmaker is the subject of a lawsuit filed in a Hawaii federal court alleging that he drugged, raped, and assaulted Michael Egan, then seventeen, in the late nineties. It was at pool parties in a mansion in Encino, Egan told The Daily Beast, not hosted by Singer, that the worst of the abuse took place. “At the house, it was drugs put in drinks. Liquor poured down my throat. Rules in the house: No swimsuits, no clothes out by the pool area. I was raped numerous times in that house. Various types of sexual abuse. You were like a piece of meat to these people. They’d pass you around between them.”

Marty Singer, Singer’s lawyer, has vehemently denied the claims. “In a statement, he said: “The claims made against Bryan Singer are completely without merit. We are very confident that Bryan will be vindicated in this absurd and defamatory lawsuit. It is obvious that this case was filed in an attempt to get publicity at the time when Bryan’s new movie [X-Men: Days of Future Past] is about to open in a few weeks.”

“We look forward to our bringing a claim for malicious prosecution against Mr. Egan and his attorney after we prevail,” Singer added in a later statement. “It is obvious that plaintiff’s attorney is not looking to litigate the case on its merits. This matter is nothing more than the attorney seeking to get his 15 minutes of fame by sending out a press release with his ‘media consultant’ yesterday and following up with a press conference today. Attorneys who try cases don’t hold press conferences.”

“The age range was really tight between 18 and 21. We’d all joke about ‘aging out’ of Bryan Singer’s parties—-he had a very narrow window.”

Singer also questioned why the X-Men director was not mentioned in a 2000 lawsuit that Egan bought. “If Bryan had done anything wrong, he would have been included in the previous lawsuit,” Singer told The Hollywood Reporter.

Egan’s allegations of criminal behavior and abuse couldn’t be further removed from the testimony of one attendee of Singer’s pool parties that The Daily Beast has spoken with.

According to an interview with recording artist and actor Jason Dottley, who attended pool parties hosted by Singer for nearly three years, the parties, while wild, were not occasions where he witnessed any of the kinds of criminal behavior detailed by Egan in his suit. “They were not large parties—20 or 30 people, max,” said Dottley. “Very chill, very relaxed—I never saw anyone doing drugs openly. There was usually a bartender making drinks. I remember a hot tub that could have held, like, 20 people. It felt like any kind of Friday night hangout, to be honest.”

Singer’s pool parties have been a topic of discussion in gay entertainment circles for years. Some parties, co-hosted with fellow out director Roland Emmerich, have featured more than a thousand celebrants. Emmerich told The Advocate, “when [Singer] makes a New Year’s party, there’s like 600, 700 twinks running around and he’s hiding in his room. That’s quite typical.” Emmerich estimates that the last party they hosted, in 2009, drew 1,200 guests.

Dottley attended his first “Bryan Singer Party” in the summer of 1999, at age 19. It was over the course of this same summer that some of Egan’s most damning claims allegedly took place: That on a trip to the Hawaii estate of hair care tycoon Paul Mitchell, Singer drugged him with ****, forced him to perform oral sex in a hot tub, and raped him beside a pool.

“Everyone knew Bryan Singer liked his boys younger,” according to Dottley. “The age range was really tight between 18 and 21. We’d all joke about ‘aging out’ of Bryan Singer’s parties—he had a very narrow window.” As far as underage attendees, Dottley remains adamant that 18 was the cutoff point. “If they were [underage], they were acting like they weren’t.”

Despite being “Bryan Singer Parties,” most of the gatherings weren’t even held at the director’s home. In fact, it was never clear to most attendees exactly who owned the mansions they were staying at—most likely, the spaces were loaned to Singer and his friends by wealthy affiliates who didn’t mind comely, scantily clad young men lounging by their infinity pools. “If you’re a famous Hollywood director, you don’t want a bunch of strangers in your home,” Dottley explains. “I’ve been to a pool party hosted by Drew Barrymore that wasn’t at her house, either—it’s pretty common.”

In the days before Facebook invitations and mass texts, “word would just sort of get out” that Singer was hosting a party, according to Dottley. “You would know one direct friend of his who was told that he could bring friends, and he’d bring the friends who sort of fit what Bryan wanted around.” Young men attending were primarily actors, models, singers, and would-be members of the entertainment industry—although never anyone who was working on one of Singer’s movies, says Dottley. “I never saw anybody who was openly working on one of his projects… It was about creating an environment with the eye candy that he appreciated.”

Part of creating that environment was an informal dress code: The cutest outfit you had. “With the mind of a 19-year-old boy, going to a big Hollywood director’s house, you dressed to impress. Labels everywhere,” Dottley says.

According to court papers filed by Egan’s attorneys, pool parties frequented by Singer, and hosted by millionaire founder of Internet video pioneer Digital Entertainment Network Marc Collins-Rector, had a strict dress code: nothing. “In compliance with the ‘rules’ imposed by Collins-Rector that people in the pool area were not allowed to wear clothes, Plaintiff was **** as was Defendant Singer.” Dottley says that at the parties he attended, there was no hard-and-fast ban on swimwear, although the environment was more than accommodating for the majority of attendees who had “forgotten” to bring swim attire.

“I don’t recall anyone bringing a bathing suit,” says Dottley. “It was a healthy mixture of underwear and no underwear.” He pauses. “Mostly no underwear, to be honest.”

Despite the ubiquitous presence of attractive, ****, barely-legal young men, Singer didn’t fit the mold of other “lecherous Hollywood types” that Dottley had known in Los Angeles. “Bryan was always really sweet and kind.”

According to Dottley, who described himself as “shy and body-conscious” at 19, Singer most often approached him. “He’d usually start a conversation with me—he was fond of the fact that I’m from the South. He was definitely an instigator [of the conversation], but I never felt intimidated. He never once came on to me, and I never saw him act that way to anybody else,” despite being “totally his type.”

What kind of guy merits attention from one of Hollywood’s most successful directors? “Fresh off the bus. New to the city, definitely young, 18, 19, 20, and good looking,” says Dottley, as photos posted by Gawker of the parties seem to show.

As night fell, and partygoers grew more intoxicated, Dottley says, Singer’s parties would take a turn. “At around two, two-thirty in the morning, there would be a dozen guys in the hot tub, and those who wanted to stay and…partake, could.” Dottley himself never stayed to witness the party’s logical conclusion, but his description reads like the opening sixty seconds of a downmarket ****: “Two guys would start to make out, and then there’d be this domino effect… I don’t know what happened, exactly, since that was my cue to exit, but I could probably guess.”

The Daily Beast reached out to a representative for Bryan and Marty Singer, but had received no response at the time of filing the story.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/19/inside-hollywood-s-twink-pool-parties.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 05:50:43 am »

Inside Bryan Singer’s ‘infamous’ drug-fueled pool orgies

Shocking allegations of Bryan Singer’s debauched lifestyle are being made on the heels of accusations he sexually abused a teenage boy.

D-Listed founder Michael K. has come forward claiming the “X-Men” director was involved in notorious coke-filled pool-side orgies.
Modal Trigger

Michael Egan, at age 17, and today, at age 31Photo: Herman/ Splash News/Reuters

“I first heard about Bryan Singer’s ‘infamous’ coke and twink pool parties when I was 18 and was at some party in Orange County that a bunch of dancers from Disneyland were at,” he writes in a blog post, published Thursday. (“Twink” is a slang term used to describe a gay man who is young, or young-looking, slender and has little body hair.)

“One of the twink dancers bragged to me and my friends about how the weekend before he was at a party in L.A. that the director of ‘Usual Suspects’ was at and the white twinks, coke and meth were falling from the sky. The twink dancer said that Bryan Singer and his fancy Hollywood friends always throw parties like that …”

He continues, “So when I read about [the lawsuit] last night, a look of shock didn’t exactly cover my face.”

K. also pointed out that this isn’t the first time the “X-Men: Days of Future Past” director, 48, has been accused of untoward behavior with an underage boy.

In 1997, Singer was named in a lawsuit by a 14-year-old who appeared in the director’s second movie, “Apt Pupil.” The suit alleged that the director made the accuser and other underage boys take off their thongs during the filming of a shower scene.

British director Duncan Roy took to his blog to offer up his thoughts on the allegations.

“If you want to get on in Hollywood straight or gay … you better learn how to please the directors and producers you meet at drug fueled, drink sodden gay parties,” writes Roy.

On Wednesday, reports emerged that Michael Egan, 31, was suing Singer, alleging that the filmmaker had sexually abused him at a series of lurid Hollywood parties and on trips (specifically to Hawaii) when he was just 17.

“I was raped numerous times by multiple individuals, passed around like a piece of meat,” Egan told reporters at a press conference in Beverly Hills the next day.

http://pagesix.com/2014/04/18/inside-bryan-singers-infamous-coke-fueled-pool-parties/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 05:52:22 am »

Corey Feldman told cops he was molested and named his abusers but they did nothing because they were too focused on Michael Jackson investigation

Corey Feldman starred in hit movies Stand By Me, The Lost Boys, Gremlins and The Goonies
    In new book Coreyography, he recalls how he and Haim were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in Hollywood
    He described his rough home life left him searching for strong role models who often turned out to be pedophiles
    He spiraled into drug abuse, having regular 'coke-off challenges' with friends and doing heroin
    Writes that his relationship with Jackson was the healthiest in his life and that he never abused him

Child actor Corey Feldman told police he was molested and who his abusers were more than 20 years ago but they did nothing about it, it was claimed today.

The Goonies actor has opened up about the sexual abuse he suffered for years at the hands of 'older men in Hollywood' after his book Coreyography was released recently.

A recording of Feldman speaking to Santa Barbara sheriffs recorded in December 1993 when the actor was 22 was obtained by RadarOnline.

Feldman was being questioned in relation to the molestation charges brought against MIcahel Jackson by Jordy Chandler and his family. In his book the Stand By Me actor said his relationship with the pop king was one of the healthiest he had.

In the recording, Feldman can be heard telling Sgt. Deborah Linden and Detective Russ Birchim, 'I myself was molested' before going on to name his abusers.

The detectives expressed little to no concern but continued to keep the focus on Jackson.

'I know what it’s like to go through those feelings and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story.

'I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him.'

He alluded to this interview recently after a fan on Twitter asked him why he did not report the men to authorities.

'All names were given to police before statute had run out but they did zero,' he answered.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office did not respond to requests for comment.

In the book, Feldman recalls his often twisted friendship with fellow child star Corey Haim and how the pair were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in the industry.

He named their abusers as Ron, Tony, Burnham and Crimson — all pseudonyms.

The Lost Boys actor also explains his family life wasn't happy: his former Playboy model mother dyed his hair blonde at age four and tortured him about his weight, force-feeding him diet pills.

Meanwhile, his father only seemed to care about him when they were getting high together, he writes.

By the age of seven, Feldman was the family breadwinner, working as a commercial actor, and his mother banned him from riding a bicycle because she said he couldn't afford to get hurt.

'You have responsibilities now,' she said, according to excerpts of the book in The New York Post.

When he began acting out on the set, and was fired from one TV movie, his mother was furious.

'"How could you f****** do this to me?" she screams. She is out of control, wild-eyed, like an animal. Her face is bright red and blotchy, her cheeks are streaked with mascara,' he recalls. '"You know I need this f****** money. I will kill you. I will f****** kill you, you worthless piece of s***."'

Naturally, he sought out adult role models at work. And while Steven Spielberg, who hired him for the first time for 'Gremlins,' became a trusted friend, other grown ups took advantage of him, he writes in the book.

An assistant his father, who managed him for a time, hired called 'Ron' took him out on the town as a teenager and introduced him on to new drugs.

One night, after taking a cocktail of pills 'Ron had made up', the man, in his early 20s, placed a hand on Feldman's thigh.

Ron ended up having oral sex with the 'petrified' and 'revolted' Feldman that night, the teen too frightened to say no.

'I don’t know why I couldn’t confront Ron, but I was consumed with guilt. I felt like the whole thing was my fault,' Feldman penned.

'I desperately wanted him to stop, but I was afraid of losing my friend.'

His relationship with Ron lasted several years but Feldman also formed relationships with other adults who reached out during this time. Sadly, these men, in many instances, turned out to be pedophiles.

One picture in the book shows Feldman and Haim at the former's 15th birthday party flanked by five older men who at the time were abusing them.

'Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters,' he writes.

Interestingly, the only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he recalls. The pair had been introduced by Spielberg.

'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'

He insists in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually.

During their first meeting, on the film The Lost Boys, Haim confided in his new friend that on the set of the 1986 film Lucas, 'an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do. So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers... and Haim (was) sodomized.'

The friends made nine films and starred in one TV series together and partied heavily, their increasingly damaging antics driven by the horrors of their abuse.

After discovering his mother's stash of ****, Feldman's developed a dependance on drugs. He found himself snorting an eighth of an ounce every two days and bales of weed in his trailer.

He recalled having 'regular coke-off challenges' with friends. Later he moved onto heroin.

Haim was even more dependent.

With his career all but over, Haim relapsed several times before dying of pneumonia in 2010 aged just 38.

Feldman relapsed in 1995 but he said since then he's been clean. He now works on low budget horror films and has a 9-year-old son with ex-wife Playboy model Susie Sprague.

But Feldman is adamant he will not be encouraging his son to follow him into child acting.

'People always ask me about life after childhood stardom. What would I say to parents of children in the industry?' he writes. 'My only advice, honestly, is to get these kids out of Hollywood and let them lead normal lives.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html#ixzz2zbxnSOG5

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 05:53:47 am »

Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars, Contributed to Demise of Corey Haim
August 14th, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/corey-feldman-pedophilia-problem-child-actors-contributed-demise/story?id=14256781
Via: ABC News:

Corey Feldman has no idea what it’s like not to be famous. After all, he starred in a McDonald’s ad when he was just 3 years old.

“I literally was famous before I knew my own name,” he said in an interview with ABC News’ “Nightline.”

The ad led to roles in films such as “Stand By Me,” “Goonies” and “License to Drive.” He was a household name before he could read.

“I knew … to respond to Corey, but I didn’t know how to write it; I didn’t know how to spell it,” he said.

But being famous and underage, he said, caused serious damage to him and his friends, including loss of innocence and a lost childhood.

Feldman blamed the adults around him, not just those looking to profit from charming children, but also some with far more sinister motives.

“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.

The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.

“I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere,” Feldman, 40, said.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 05:54:47 am »

US Didn't Become Pro-Gay Overnight

After the Supreme Court's recent monumental gay marriage rulings, the media reported that America has had a rapid change of heart on the issue over the past year.

But that's not exactly true. The nation didn't get to this point overnight.

Ten years ago, CBN News began exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.

Boy Meets Boy

The 2005 film "Brokeback Mountain" was one of Hollywood's biggest and boldest attempts to gain sympathy, if not outright support, for those practicing the homosexual lifestyle.

But it is not just an isolated effort.  There is a well-planned propaganda campaign at work -- a campaign laid out all the way back in the 1980s.

The movie Brokeback Mountain looks like a big, bold, manly Western movie. But instead of the usual "boy meets girl" romance, this film's about "cowboy meets cowboy."

"It is very, very propagandistic because the entire purpose of the movie is to make homosexuality seem like something good and appealing, and to make people who are opposed to homosexuality bigots and homophobes,"  said David Kupelian, author of The Marketing of Evil.

There have been homosexual movies for years, but they are usually marketed to gay and art-house audiences.  That was not the case with "Brokeback."

"They are marketing Red State, Bush-country America," Kupelian said.

But the way the studio did that was by opening it up in just five Blue State cities where there were large, built-in gay audiences. Consequently, the first showings had blockbuster numbers.

"And they get these high numbers and all the buzz going," Kupelian said, "and then pretty soon it's sort of like the emperor's new clothes effect: we're all looking at that --  even middle, Christian America, saying, 'Everybody else says this movie is so great. I need to go see it to see why it's so great.'"

The Homosexual Agenda

Is there an actual agenda at work here?

Authors Alan Sears and Craig Osten, in a book called The Homosexual Agenda, warn about a complex and well-thought-out strategy to make America "gay friendly" and hostile to those who resist.     

These Christian authors quote extensively from After the Ball, a 1989 gay manifesto that laid out this agenda.

Many gays deny such an agenda exists.

Gay activist Toni Broaddus, the executive director of Equality California, asserts, "There's no secret plan or even public plan at this point."

But the authors of After the Ball discuss in the book about a 1988 summit of gay leaders in Warrenton, Va., who came together to agree on the agenda.

These authors are Marshall Kirk, a reportedly brilliant researcher into the brain, and Hunter Madsen, a Harvard-trained expert in public persuasion tactics.

The two men proposed using tactics on 'straight' America that are remarkably similar to the brainwashing methods of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese -- mixed with Madison Avenue's most persuasive selling techniques.

The purpose of this brainwashing?

According to Kirk and Hudson, it is to use "...the very processes that made America hate us, to turn their hatred into warm regard -- whether they like it or not."

First, they proposed homosexuals and their liberal allies should desensitize heterosexuals by getting homosexuality talked about as much as possible in the straight world.

"The main thing," the authors said, "is talk about gayness until the issue becomes thoroughly tiresome…You can forget about trying right up front to persuade folks that homosexuality is a 'good' thing.  But if you can get them to think it is just 'another' thing, meriting no more than a shrug of the shoulders -- then your battle for legal and social rights is virtually won."

Sears said, "We're talking about a demand for a behavior that not only wants to not be condemned, but to have every affirmation from every possible point that it is correct, it's good and it's approved."

Now look at the media. Over the past decade there was a tidal wave of gays and gay themes -- the Showtime hit "The L Word" follows the lives of a group of lesbians.

From shows like NBC's "Will and Grace" to ABC's "Modern Family, gay themed shows have taken a prominent role in primetime.

"Desperate Housewives" and "The Office" even made time for the occasional gay guy subplot.

Gays as Victims

Another point that Kirk and Madsen push is to "portray gays as victims of circumstance and oppression, not as aggressive challengers...Gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection, so that straights will be inclined, by reflex, to assume the role of protector."

Benjamin Bull of the Alliance Defense Fund said, "Suddenly those who choose homosexual behavior...sodomy...are victims.  It's crazy!"

But have homosexuals won on getting themselves seen as a persecuted minority?

Turning to the movies, the wildly-popular "Saved" portrays born-again Christians as cruel homophobes trying to re-program poor, young misunderstood gays in their midst.

"Trembling Before God" is about how Orthodox and Hasidic homosexuals are persecuted and not accepted.

"The Conspiracy of Silence" argues that some gay priests are hounded to death because they cannot act out their homosexuality.   

And the good, kind, understanding homosexual next door has been seen in so many movies and TV series that he has become somewhat of a cliché.

These days, roughly 30 regular homosexual characters are being beamed into your home by the major networks every week.

As Kirk and Madsen put it, "The average American watches over seven hours of TV daily.  Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan Horse might be passed."

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2013/June/Covert-Agenda-US-Didnt-Become-Pro-Gay-Overnight/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 07:07:47 am »

NBC adding Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski to Kentucky Derby telecast as fashion correspondents - @AP

NBC adding Weir, Lipinski to Derby

NBC is adding Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski to its Kentucky Derby telecast as fashion correspondents next week, illustrating how the network's coverage now reflects one of the most female-friendly televised sporting events of the year.

The two figure skaters, who were the breakout stars of NBC's Sochi Olympics broadcast team, will comment on the fashionable outfits worn by members of the rich and celebrity-filled audience who try to avoid spilling mint juleps on their designer duds, the network said Tuesday.

The image of cigar-chomping race fans no longer applies to horse racing's signature event. Slightly more than half of NBC's Derby viewers last year were women attracted to the party, the Nielsen company said. No other major TV sports event, with the exception of the Olympics, is so weighted toward female viewers, NBC said.

"It's not just a two-minute race," said Rob Hyland, coordinating producer for the NBC Sports Group. "Of course, the two-minute race is extremely important, but our job is to capture the venue and the day — it's a huge celebration — as creatively and poignantly as possible."

Hyland produced NBC's ice skating coverage in Sochi and saw firsthand how the rookie analyst team of Weir and Lipinski captured attention, primarily for their sense of style.

Their stars rising, the team was added to Access Hollywood's coverage of the Academy Awards, and now NBC's coverage of the Derby, scheduled May 3 from Churchill Downs in Kentucky.

"We've always loved loud fashion and sort of bonded over it," Lipinski said. "The whole Olympics experience was a bit of a surprise. We came in and were focused on doing a good job as rookies. But we're young and we like to have fun. The fashion was specifically for us every day and it was like, 'Oh, people are watching. This is fun.'"

Particularly for Weir; fans anticipated his wardrobe choices. Continuing their collaboration post-Olympics was a natural, Weir said, since they both follow fashion trends and designers closely as consumers.

"We've grown up as entertainers, and going out the door, what you're wearing is often the loudest statement you can make," Weir said.

They're also no strangers to the horse racing world. Lipinski rode horses when she was younger and Weir was more active, competing in equestrian events before he focused on figure skating. Weir said he attended the 2010 Kentucky Derby as a fan, earning money by betting on the winning horse. He also wore a giant, fur-covered sombrero, he said, raising anticipation for his outfit next week.

"I'm not such a sports guy, aside from what people may think," he said. "I love figure skating, I love my job, but aside from that, I prefer to run in meadows and chase butterflies."

The first hour of NBC's three-hour Derby coverage will be entertainment-focused, including red carpet arrivals coverage, Hyland said. NBC's coverage is preceded by four hours on the NBC Sports cable network. Between them, the two networks will carry each undercard race prior to the Derby.

NBC is also distributing to its local affiliates stories offering tips on how to throw Kentucky Derby parties, and how to mix the event's signature drinks.

The Derby coverage will also mark the NBC debut of Josh Elliott, who came to the network from ABC's "Good Morning America." He will be doing a series of taped pieces that are part of the coverage, along with celebrity interviews, Hyland said.

NBC's Derby telecast in 2013 was seen by 16.2 million viewers — 51 percent of them women — and was the second most-watched Derby in 25 years.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/nbc-adding-weir-lipinski-derby
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:45 am »

Thank you for posting the Bryan Singer news items - was just about to post it last night, but was just about to fall asleep. Anyhow - as you can see from this news item(for example), when sodomy accepted and eventually legalized by this, all it does is begat more and worse destruction.

US Didn't Become Pro-Gay Overnight
The 2005 film "Brokeback Mountain" was one of Hollywood's biggest and boldest attempts to gain sympathy, if not outright support, for those practicing the homosexual lifestyle.

But it is not just an isolated effort.  There is a well-planned propaganda campaign at work -- a campaign laid out all the way back in the 1980s.

The movie Brokeback Mountain looks like a big, bold, manly Western movie. But instead of the usual "boy meets girl" romance, this film's about "cowboy meets cowboy."

"It is very, very propagandistic because the entire purpose of the movie is to make homosexuality seem like something good and appealing, and to make people who are opposed to homosexuality bigots and homophobes,"  said David Kupelian, author of The Marketing of Evil.

There have been homosexual movies for years, but they are usually marketed to gay and art-house audiences.  That was not the case with "Brokeback."

"They are marketing Red State, Bush-country America," Kupelian said.

But the way the studio did that was by opening it up in just five Blue State cities where there were large, built-in gay audiences. Consequently, the first showings had blockbuster numbers.

"And they get these high numbers and all the buzz going," Kupelian said, "and then pretty soon it's sort of like the emperor's new clothes effect: we're all looking at that --  even middle, Christian America, saying, 'Everybody else says this movie is so great. I need to go see it to see why it's so great.'"

And this is one of the reasons why I have a big problem with these "faith-based" movies - just b/c we're born again Christians, doesn't mean we're immune to deception. As you can see here, even "Christian" America embraced this sodomite movie. No, this wasn't exactly a "faith-based" movie, but nonetheless be very careful in what you put in front of your eyes.

But the authors of After the Ball discuss in the book about a 1988 summit of gay leaders in Warrenton, Va., who came together to agree on the agenda.

These authors are Marshall Kirk, a reportedly brilliant researcher into the brain, and Hunter Madsen, a Harvard-trained expert in public persuasion tactics.

The two men proposed using tactics on 'straight' America that are remarkably similar to the brainwashing methods of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese -- mixed with Madison Avenue's most persuasive selling techniques.

The purpose of this brainwashing?

According to Kirk and Hudson, it is to use "...the very processes that made America hate us, to turn their hatred into warm regard -- whether they like it or not."

First, they proposed homosexuals and their liberal allies should desensitize heterosexuals by getting homosexuality talked about as much as possible in the straight world.

And that's exactly what happened when my "religion" teacher at the Catholic HS I attended showed us a sodomite Hollywood movie in the late 80's - afterwards, my entire class started DISCUSSING it(I don't remember anyone mocking or making fun of it). Personally, I thought the movie was a complete hoax. There was no rebuking it for its evil or anything. Nor did the school nor the city's archdiocese have any problems with it.

And to boot - the OTHER part of the Hegelian Dialectic to this, the "religious right", fueled the fire even more via their non-stop talking and debates(ie-they rarely discussed scripture, nor used it for edification and witnessing).

Now look at the media. Over the past decade there was a tidal wave of gays and gay themes -- the Showtime hit "The L Word" follows the lives of a group of lesbians.

From shows like NBC's "Will and Grace" to ABC's "Modern Family, gay themed shows have taken a prominent role in primetime.

"Desperate Housewives" and "The Office" even made time for the occasional gay guy subplot.

And it's slowly but surely been that way since the late 80's/early 90's - the hit tv show "LA Law" is one example, and "Melrose Place" got a lot of media coverage over what they did in one of their episodes as well. And, of course, the whole Ellen Degenerous hoopla.

I clearly remember the 90's - it was the time of a MISPERCEIVED peace and prosperity - it was as if everyone, especially the Apostate church, thought this country was so blessed that they ended up overlooking everything else. The turn of the 21st century hasn't even been that.

Gays as Victims

Another point that Kirk and Madsen push is to "portray gays as victims of circumstance and oppression, not as aggressive challengers...Gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection, so that straights will be inclined, by reflex, to assume the role of protector."

Benjamin Bull of the Alliance Defense Fund said, "Suddenly those who choose homosexual behavior...sodomy...are victims.  It's crazy!"

Yes, look at all the propaganda you see in the media - it seems like all the chatter from regular folks is that "Gay teens are constantly beaten up at school!", etc, etc. And for that matter too, when I told a professing Christian how Rick Warren endorses sodomite pastors, their response is not only just that, but also, "But what if my son is gay?!". And speaking of Warren, he's also fueled the fire with his doublespeak(ie-saying how he's against gay marriage, but respects gays).

These days, roughly 30 regular homosexual characters are being beamed into your home by the major networks every week.

As Kirk and Madsen put it, "The average American watches over seven hours of TV daily.  Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan Horse might be passed."

Yes, I watch my share of tv - but nonetheless be VERY careful of what's in front of your eyes. No, I don't hold to the "There's demonic spirits going through those portals of tv..." idea, but NONETHELESS there is ALOT of DECEPTION you open yourselves up to if you're not careful, and ultimately can desensitize you.

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:30 pm »

Oscar-Nominated Director Producing Documentary on Hollywood Child Sex Ring
Working with accuser of X-Men director Bryan Singer

Oscar-nominated director Amy Berg (Deliver Us from Evil, West Memphis) is working with the accuser of X-Men director Bryan Singer to produce a documentary that intends to expose the dark realities of rampant child sexual abuse in Hollywood.

The MailOnline reports Berg’s Los Angeles-based company, Disarming Films, has been working on the “Hollywood sex ring” documentary for the last two years. A source close to Singer’s accuser, Michael Egan III, told MailOnline that Berg’s company had recently contacted Egan about providing information, videos, and pictures for the film. 

The source said that the documentary involved “numerous children, now adults, now coming forward about this.” 

Egan claims that when he was 15 years old, Singer, then in his mid-thirties, sexually abused him and used coercive tactics to force his silence.

In a press conference Monday, Egan’s attorney, Jeff Herman, announced the names of three high-powered industry players who he claims also took part in the abuse, helped by “ring-leader” Marc Collins-Rector, a registered sex offender and former head of Digital Entertainment Network.

Singer's attorney, Marty Singer (no relation), maintains his client's innocence, pointing to holes in Egan's accusations -- particularly the director's alleged involvement in an event in 1999, which the attorney claims to have hard evidence to disprove -- and the fact that the director was not named in Egan's 2000 lawsuit.

Despite Singer's insistence on his innocence, he has canceled a number of public appearances, and studios including Fox who are working with the director have distanced themselves from him in advertising campaigns.

Berg was nominated for an Oscar in 2006 for Deliver Us from Evil, a documentary on child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, focusing particularly on the case of Father Oliver O’Grady, who abused numerous children in the 1970s (trailer below). Berg’s most recent film, West of Memphis (2012), was produced by Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit), and won numerous awards at festivals.

Berg told the MailOnline that she was not yet ready to comment on the Hollywood sexual abuse project, but did confirm that she had been working on it for two years.​

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/oscar-nominated-director-producing-documentary-hollywood-child-sex-ring
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 06:37:12 am »

Bryan Singer Faces New Teen Sex Assault Lawsuit
Already fighting a lawsuit claiming he sexually assaulted a teenage boy in California and Hawaii, a new lawsuit alleges ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer, and Broadway producer Gary Goddard, sexually assaulted a British teenager.

Bryan Singer, director of “X- Men” and other Hollywood blockbusters, has been hit by another legal suit alleging he sexually assaulted a minor, The Daily Beast can reveal.

Singer was already accused by the lawyer for Michael Egan, 31, of allegedly sexually assaulting and physically abusing Egan in a series of incidents in Hawaii and California as a teenager.   

The new lawsuit filed by Egan’s attorney, Jeff Herman, alleges that Singer and Broadway producer Gary Goddard sexually assaulted a British teenager. He is known in the lawsuit as “John Doe No. 117,” fearing “further psychological injury” if his name is disclosed.

Attorneys for Goddard and Singer have previously strenuously denied all earlier charges against their clients. Bryan Singer himself claimed he was the victim of a “sick, twisted shakedown.” His attorney said the new charges were “completely false.”

According to the lawsuit, which Herman intends to officially announce Monday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles at 2 p.m., Goddard first contacted the teenager via social media when he was 14. The producer allegedly told the young man he was good-looking, and that he knew people in London and Hollywood who could help him get work in his acting career. One of those people, Goddard allegedly added, was Singer.   

When the teenager was 14 or 15, the suit contends, Goddard communicated that he loved John Doe. According to the lawsuit, he also “convinced” the boy to send him **** photographs of himself, video of him masturbating, and participated in a webcam session where both were **** and Goddard was masturbating. Later, when the boy was 15 or 16, Goddard insisted he strip and they lay on a bed naked and kissed, the suit alleges. On another occasion he allegedly "plied" the teenager with alcohol and “engaged him in anal intercourse,” according to the court filing.

When the teenager was 17, the suit alleges, Goddard told the teenager he and Singer were coming to London for a Superman movie premiere. At the after-party, the suit alleges that Singer offered the teenager a Quaalude, which the teenager rejected, according to the suit. In the bedroom of the hotel suite, where an "after" after-party was being held, Singer and Goddard, the suit says, “starting grabbing John Doe in a sexual manner.” The teenager asked the men to stop. Goddard allegedly returned to the room with a “large, musclebound man” who began to smack the teenager around, according to the complaint. 

When Singer removed his boxer shorts, the suit alleges, the teenager said, “I do not want to do that.” According to the complaint, Singer told the teenager to sit on top of him and masturbate, that he wanted to the teenager to ejaculate on him. Singer attempted to anally penetrate the teenager. The next morning, according to the complaint, Singer contacted the teenager to apologize. 

The teenager, the suit contends, “only recently became cognizant that he has suffered psychological and emotional injuries, mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life as a result of the Defendants’ sexual acts. Such injuries are severe, continuing, and permanent.” 

The suit contends that Singer violated the law by sexually assaulting the teenager, traveling to a foreign country for “illicit conduct with a minor,” that he had arranged to “meet with a minor to engage in lewd and lascivious behavior,” and that by allegedly coercing the teenager in the way he did, Singer committed an act of “gender violence” against him.

The lawsuit cites the U.S. age of consent of 18, rather than the British, which, for gay men, was 21 until 1994, when it became 18; and then 16—equalized, after much campaigning by gay rights activists, with the heterosexual age of consent—in 2001. The lawsuit does not make clear the year or years the alleged offenses took place. A spokeswoman for Herman declined on Sunday to clarify this.   

Goddard violated the law, the suit contends, by traveling to a foreign country for illicit conduct with a minor, and encouraging him to participate in sexual conduct with a view to “visually depicting” it. The nature of the harm allegedly caused by Goddard was "subtle, imperceptible and pernicious." According to the complaint, Goddard is also alleged to have met a minor for sex and to have colluded with Singer in an act of "gender violence" against the teenager in the hotel room.

Marty Singer, the lawyer for Bryan Singer, told The Daily Beast the allegations contained in the latest lawsuit were “totally untrue.”

“After the substance of Mr. Herman’s previous defamatory and fabricated filing in Hawaii was disproved based on unassailable evidence, Mr. Herman’s desperation has led him to fabricate these new anonymous accusations against Mr. Singer, which we will also prove to be completely false,” Marty Singer said.

“It is time for the media and public to focus their attention on Mr. Herman’s nefarious motives and tactics which seem to be driven solely by his ‎need to shake down an innocent man like Bryan Singer. We intend to seek sanctions against Mr. Herman for his ‎reckless, unethical behavior,” the attorney added.

In an email, Alan Grodin, lawyer for Goddard, told The Daily Beast: “It is a shame that the specious claim made by Herman in the Egan case has resulted in this new claim that we note is over 10 years old.” Grodin said he and Goddard would fully respond to the latest suit when they had properly assessed it. "For now we will say the claims are denied and Gary will vigorously defend.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/04/exclusive-bryan-singer-faces-new-teen-sex-assault-lawsuit.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 05:28:27 pm »

The theme of Singer's "X-Men" movie centered on sodomy - no, there were no sodomite characters per se - but the whole thing about these "mutants" wanting "acceptance" was centered on just that.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 03:25:58 am »

The theme of Singer's "X-Men" movie centered on sodomy - no, there were no sodomite characters per se - but the whole thing about these "mutants" wanting "acceptance" was centered on just that.

could you explain that a little better ??
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 10:24:45 am »

could you explain that a little better ??

I saw one of the sequels, but I didn't see any of the other movies.

I read this is an article recently(which Scott put out in his email) - it was written by Joe Schimmel(he explained it in detail). I posted it in the "Hollywood's War on God" thread(which I'll get in a minute).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 10:26:43 am »

I saw one of the sequels, but I didn't see any of the other movies.

I read this is an article recently(which Scott put out in his email) - it was written by Joe Schimmel(he explained it in detail). I posted it in the "Hollywood's War on God" thread(which I'll get in a minute).

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,3189.msg50150.html#msg50150
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 10:39:33 am »

thanx, got it now
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 06:40:27 am »

Hollywood's Sexual Predator Problem Explodes

Hollywood is sick, sick, sick. Behind its curtain of holier-than-thou progressivism, the entertainment world's top A-list stars have engaged in the most depraved sexual abuse against vulnerable children and teens, according to a growing number of victims. After years of cover-up, the institutional scandal is exploding. Finally.

The latest alleged atrocities involve "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and at least three other power players in the business: veteran television executive Garth Ancier, former Disney executive David Neuman and producer Gary Goddard. Last month, former child actor and model Michael Egan filed civil suits against the men, alleging that they passed around underage boys "like pieces of meat at sex parties" in the late 1990s. Egan's X-rated lawsuit exposes a cabal of alleged predators who plied young boys and teens with hard drugs and alcohol before sexually assaulting them.

Egan was repeatedly molested, raped and beaten from the age of 15, he says, at an infamous gay sex mansion in southern California. The mansion was owned by another of Egan's alleged abusers: scumbag Internet video mogul Marc Collins-Rector. He's a registered sex offender who lured young boys online, drugged and raped them, and reportedly threatened them with a gun if they did not submit.

Collins-Rector was convicted in 2004 of transporting five underage boys across state lines with the intent of raping them. He was allowed to leave the U.S. in 2006 by claiming a "brain tumor," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The (U.K.) Sun reported in 2007 that he was "swanning around Britain in a chauffer-driven limo and surrounding himself with young boys." He can no longer be located, despite supposedly being under police "supervision."

Egan's mother reported the abuse to the FBI and Los Angeles Police Department back in 2000, the family's lawyer, Jeff Herman, says. Nothing was done.

Singer's lawyer calls Egan's suit "absurd" and "defamatory." But the allegations just keep piling up. Singer is now the subject of another lawsuit filed this week by a young British man who alleges Singer's producer pal Gary Goddard groomed him online from the age of 14, raped him at 16 and shared him with Singer after the London premiere of Singer's movie "Superman Returns" in 2006. Internet photos have been circulating for years showing Singer with a parade of young boys and men draped around him.

Egan's claims are especially chilling in light of similarly lurid allegations made 17 years ago on the set of Singer's movie "Apt Pupil." Three underage boys -- ages 14, 16 and 17 -- filed suit claiming Singer and his crew forced them to take off peach-colored G-strings and strip naked in a shower scene for the movie. Authorities investigated. The suit was dismissed. Nothing was done.

"Everyone's ducking for cover," Paul Petersen, a former child actor and child actors' advocate, told Entertainment Weekly in 1997. "It's a complete and total breakdown of the protections Hollywood pretends it accords children."

The same industry that sanctimoniously convenes anti-bullying summits with the Obama White House and falsely accuses conservatives of waging a "war on women" has allowed countless children to be stalked, groomed, beaten, molested and raped on casting couches, in movie trailers, and at drug- and alcohol-drenched parties by Tinseltown predators. The alleged child **** scandal exposed by Egan does not exist in a vacuum:

--Last year, child actor Corey Feldman sounded the alarm on rampant pedophilia in a brave, scathing memoir. He recounted how his best friend and co-star, the late Corey Haim, was sodomized by an older male on the set of their hit film "Lucas." The boys, fed **** by a string of predators, attended parties with Hollywood talent manager and child actors' rep Marty Weiss. Now a registered sex offender, Weiss pleaded no contest in 2012 to lewd acts on a child under the age of 14. The victim, another young child actor, alleged Weiss sexually assaulted him between 30 and 40 times from the age of 11.

--Registered sex offender Jason Murphy, a Hollywood casting agent, had kidnapped and molested an 8-year-old boy before joining the industry.

--Boy band impresario Lou Pearlman was a con artist and sleazeball who hosted sleepover parties wearing only a towel and solicited massages from young male singers. "Certain things happened, and it almost destroyed our family," boy band star Nick Carter's mother told Vanity Fair years ago. "I tried to warn everyone."

--Former child actor Todd Bridges, of "Diff'rent Strokes" fame, says he was abused by his agent.

--Former teen pop princess Debbie Gibson has spoken of "older male record executives" who hit on her while she was still underage.

--Despite disturbing and longstanding allegations of molestation and ****, directors Woody Allen and Roman Polanski still enjoy professional acclaim and adoration of their peers.

--Perv fashion photographer Terry Richardson continues to enjoy the support of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus despite years of allegations of misogyny, manipulation and sexual misconduct against young models.

If all of these sickos had been Catholic priests, college fraternity members or charter school teachers, we wouldn't have heard the end of it. Perhaps the social justice awareness-raisers in the Hollywood left should take a break from pointing fingers at everyone else -- and put a stop to the monsters in their own midst.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2014/05/07/hollywoods-sexual-predator-problem-explodes-n1834470/page/full
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 02:27:22 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/younger-members-split-gop-social-issues-150151163.html
Younger members split with GOP on social issues
5/25/14

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — At a recent meeting, the Tampa Bay Young Republicans recited the Pledge of Allegiance, prayed and then tackled the night's topic: marijuana.

Their guest? Personal injury lawyer John Morgan, a huge Democratic Party donor campaigning to legalize medical marijuana in Florida. Months earlier, the same group supported a Supreme Court opinion that was a victory for gay marriage advocates even as Republican leaders insisted marriage should be between only a man and a woman.

The group illustrates a growing generational divide in the GOP as younger Republicans increasingly break rank from the establishment on social issues. In Alabama, a college Republican group leader was nearly kicked out of the party for supporting gay marriage. The successful push to legalize gay marriage in Minnesota was backed by several prominent younger Republicans. And in Colorado, the spokesman for a group that pushed to legalize marijuana was a Republican activist. Perhaps only in opposing abortion are most young Republicans nationally as conservative socially as older members.

"We've grown up in a time where everything's much more open. We want to talk about more things," Tampa Bay Young Republicans president Anibal Cabrera said. "We're willing to listen to the other point of view. We're willing to have an opposite opinion."

Whether the split on social issues forces the GOP to change its platform or risk alienating younger voters probably won't be answered until after the 2016 presidential election, said Matthew Corrigan, a University of North Florida political science professor. He said one thing to watch is support for Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, the son of former Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who is mixing a libertarian message with a more moderate outreach to Republicans.

"It's unsettled," Corrigan said. "If the nominee of the Republican Party signals less of an emphasis on social issues than in years past, that leaves an opening for these young Republicans who may have more libertarian leanings, but there's a lot of seniors within the party that I don't think are ready to give up on those positions."

While Republicans nationally have struggled to recruit younger voters, women and minorities, the Tampa group says welcoming socially liberal as well as conservative members has helped swell its ranks from seven to 200 members in less than a year. Executive director Lacey Wickline said the party establishment could learn from the approach, but instead has largely ignored the group.

"We're doing something right. We've got the energy, we're trying to do what's right by our party, and where's the support?" Wickline said. "If you're really trying to target the under 40 demographic, there's only one place to turn — that's us."

Part of the shift among younger Republicans is growing up in an era where gay rights, pot smoking and other issues are more acceptable, even among conservatives.

"We grew up on 'Will and Grace' and our parents grew up on 'All in the Family,'" said Stephanie Petelos, the chairman of the College Republican Federation of Alabama who was almost banished from her party for supporting gay marriage.

Alabama Republican Party Chairman Bill Armistead said there may be some differing opinions among younger Republicans, but he still feels most support the party platform. Those interviewed noted even young Republicans tend to be anti-abortion. And Armistead pointed out that the man elected to replace Petelos after she graduated firmly supports traditional marriage.

"It was very disruptive for the previous college chairman to advocate a position that's contradictory to our state position and our national platform," Armistead said. "It did not represent the majority of college Republicans, yet she used her position to advocate her personal opinions, which is unfortunate."

Beyond being a generational issue, young Republicans say their positions stem from the party's belief that government shouldn't intrude on people's lives. Ron Paul's 2012 presidential campaign got most of its following from younger Republicans attracted by his libertarian message that allowed for gay marriage and the legalization of marijuana.

"When it comes to issues like gay marriage or marijuana legalization, younger Republicans often find themselves asking, 'Why is government involved in this at all?'" said Alex Holzbach, a Tallahassee-based Republican political consultant who served as president of the Florida State University College Republicans before graduating this year. "It's really just a realization that the party's current status quo against some of these issues is in direct conflict with our belief in smaller, less intrusive government. "

He and Petelos said they are Republicans because they believe the party is stronger on economic issues, and both said the GOP's position on social issues made it harder to recruit college students.

"It's just a little bit harder to get into what the Fed did last week than it is for equality for one of your best friends from high school," Petelos said.

The economy is especially relevant when recruiting students staring down college loan debt and a tough job market, said Young Republican National Federation Chairman Jason Weingartner.

"It's often the Democrats that are trying to shake the narrative so that we go back to discussing predominantly social issues so it will distract from the current economic climate," he said.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 04:36:03 pm »

http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/16/5815384/steve-martin-to-star-in-gay-marriage-centric-father-of-the-bride-3
Steve Martin to star in gay marriage-centric 'Father of the Bride 3'
6/16/14

A third installment for the Father of the Bride series is reportedly on the way, with Steve Martin set to reprise his starring role. This time out, though, the focus will be on gay marriage. NikkiFinke.com reports that George Banks, played by Martin, will have to contend with his 29-year-old son Matty getting ready to marry the son of a US Navy SEAL. Hijinks, as in the original 1991 film, will ensue.

Warner Bros., however, hasn't yet confirmed the movie is being made. Even though original director Charles Shyer has reportedly been tapped to direct, Steve Martin is currently the only actor attached to the new film. Kieran Culkin, who played Matty in the series first two outings, hasn't stated he'll reprise his role. However, the new film promises to be timely, wholly original update to the series. The first films were both loose remakes of two movies made in the 1950s.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 06:18:55 pm »

Elijah Wood About Child Abuse in Hollywood: “There is Darkness in the Underbelly” 

During an interview, actor Elijah Wood steered off path and addressed the dark side of Hollywood stating that child abuse is rampant and that “There are a lot of vipers in this industry”.

Elijah Wood spent most of his life in the entertainment industry. A critically acclaimed child actor at age nine, he went on to literally grow up under the spotlight. He therefore knows a thing or two about the real, ugly side of Hollywood – especially about its tendency to prey on children. While actors usually keep their mouth shut about these issues by fear of being “suicided” or “overdosed”, slip ups sometimes occur and nuggets of truth emerge.

During in the interview with the Sunday Times about his new movie, Elijah Wood steered off path and opened up about the ugly side of Hollywood where people in high power abuse children with no repercussions whatsoever.

“Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organised. There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind. There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”

Wood then explained that victims have no recourse because they “can’t speak as loudly as people in power.”

“That’s the tragedy of attempting to reveal what is happening to innocent people. They can be squashed but their lives have been irreparably damaged.”

Wood stated that he was spared from the abuse, mainly because his mother did not allow him to attend infamous Hollywood parties filled with perverts of all kinds.

“She was far more concerned with raising me to be a good human than facilitating my career. If you’re innocent you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed. People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey.”

These comments corroborate Corey Feldman’s claims that Hollywood is “currently sheltering about 100 active abusers”.

“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry … It’s the big secret.”

– Daily Mail, ‘Hollywood’s biggest problem,’ explosive claim by former child star Corey Feldman

In 2013, Feldman explained that “one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist”, abused his best friend Corey Haim.

“An adult male convinced [Haim] that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all ‘guys do.’

So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized”.
– NY Daily News, Corey Feldman’s new book details abuse he and Corey Haim experienced in Hollywood

Backtracking

Nearly every time a celebrity opens up about the truth in the industry, they feel the urgent need to backtrack, deny and claim that they were “taken out of context”. Do they receive a phone call threatening to end their career and/or their lives? Whatever the case may be, Wood felt the need to clarify that he never witnessed any abuse and that his claims were based on what he saw in documentary.

“The Sunday Times interviewed me about my latest film, but the story became about something else entirely. It prompted a number of false and misleading headlines. I had just seen a powerful documentary and I briefly spoke with the reporter about the subject, which had consequences I did not intend or expect. Lesson learned.

Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated. But as I made absolutely clear to the writer, I have no firsthand experience or observation of the topic, so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen.”

These pathetic backtracking statements are simply more proof that the Hollywood elite has a powerful stranglehold on artists and media outlets, while enjoying total immunity versus the law.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/elijah-wood-industry-darkness-underbelly/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=elijah
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 10:36:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

Same-sex kissing reportedly depicted in Disney XD cartoon

of course it Disney

Same-sex kissing was depicted in a recent episode of Disney XD’s “Star vs. the Forces of Evil” — an animated series featuring two 14-year-old main characters — Glamour reported, calling the event “a first for the network.”

The season 2 episode, titled “Just Friends,” shows Star and Marco at a boy-band concert when audience members begin kissing, the magazine said. “Look closely, though, and you’ll see what appears to be two males making out,” Glamour noted, “and another shot features what looks like two women.”

The magazine said a “bonus” is that the couples “aren’t diverse only in terms of sexuality but also in terms of race, age, and body type.”

More from Glamour:

Diversity seems to have become more of a priority for the brand in recent years. In 2014 the live-action Disney Channel show Good Luck Charlie proudly featured a lesbian couple, whose storyline was the episode’s main arc. In more subtle endorsements of equality, the Disney Channel show Gravity Falls featured two male cops who were a couple. While Disney wasn’t as overt with similar depictions in Frozen, Zootopia, and Finding Dory, that didn’t stop online conversations about potential same-sex relationships from surfacing. (Disney has yet to confirm these theories.) Not to mention, as Vanity Fair points out, Disney films were much more inclusive in 2016. These include recent movies like Moana and Queen of Katwe, as well as upcoming movies like The Nutcracker, which will star Misty Copeland and Morgan Freeman, and a hip-hop upgrade of Oliver Twist, with Ice Cube’s name attached.

The reported same-sex kissing comes amid news that Disney XD has ordered a fourth season of “Star vs. The Forces of Evil,”  The Hollywood Reporter reported, ahead of its third season set to air this summer.

Here’s the clip:

But that isn’t all.

The director of Disney’s upcoming live-action remake of “Beauty and the Beast” told Attitude he created a character who’s part of “a nice, exclusively gay moment” in the movie.

Bill Condon told the outlet Josh Gad plays LeFou — a sidekick to Gaston (Luke Evans) — and that he’s “somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston.”

“He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings. And Josh makes something really subtle and delicious out of it. And that’s what has its payoff at the end, which I don’t want to give away,” Condon continued to Attitude. “But it is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/01/same-sex-kissing-reportedly-depicted-in-young-teen-themed-disney-xd-cartoon/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 07:36:31 pm »

Christian Leaders Urge Parents to Boycott 'Beauty and the Beast' Over Inclusion of 'Gay Moment'

Disney's upcoming "Beauty and the Beast" will include an "exclusively gay moment" on screen, a first for the company, according to the film's director. Notable Christian leaders are urging Christian parents to boycott it..

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-leaders-urge-parents-to-boycott-beauty-and-the-beast-over-inclusion-of-gay-moment-176448/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/beauty-and-the-beast-director-wants-rip-pages-bible-defends-gay-character-remake/
‘Beauty And The Beast’ Director Wants To ‘Rip Pages Out Of The Bible’ As He Defends Gay Character In Remake
"What is first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?" asked Passport Magazine, in a now-archived interview. "I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible, but there don’t seem to be bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days," answered Condon. "So it’s figuring out how to get online."

3/18/17

During a 2012 interview with Passport Magazine, Beauty and the Beast director Bill Condon said that he wishes he could “rip pages out of the Bible” as soon as he arrives in a hotel room, though, to Condon’s disappointment, there are usually none available.

“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:27 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: Usually when we report on these types of things, we will receive emails from people berating us for saying that Hollywood has a very definite anti-Christian bias and agenda. But as you can see, Hollywood hates Christians, hates the Bible, and will do anything they can to promote the LGBTQP lifestyle as they are now doing in the latest Beauty And The Beast remake. The movie’s director wants to “rip the pages out of the Bible” whenever he checks into a hotel room as he travels. What does that tell you about the agenda of this movie?

“What is first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?” asked Passport Magazine, in a now-archived interview.

“I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible, but there don’t seem to be bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days,” answered Condon. “So it’s figuring out how to get online.”

Condon’s latest resurfaced remarks are sure to not sit well with already disillusioned potential movie-goers, particularly of the religious strain. The openly gay director generated controversy last month when he announced that his adaptation of the 1991 classic would feature Disney’s first “exclusively gay moment.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 05:51:49 pm »

‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’ DIRECTOR WANTS TO ‘RIP PAGES OUT OF THE BIBLE’ AS HE DEFENDS GAY CHARACTER IN REMAKE

"What is first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?" asked Passport Magazine, in a now-archived interview. "I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible, but there don’t seem to be bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days," answered Condon. "So it’s figuring out how to get online."

DURING A 2012 INTERVIEW WITH PASSPORT MAGAZINE, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST DIRECTOR BILL CONDON SAID THAT HE WISHES HE COULD “RIP PAGES OUT OF THE BIBLE” AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES IN A HOTEL ROOM, THOUGH, TO CONDON’S DISAPPOINTMENT, THERE ARE USUALLY NONE AVAILABLE.
“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:27 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: Usually when we report on these types of things, we will receive emails from people berating us for saying that Hollywood has a very definite anti-Christian bias and agenda. But as you can see, Hollywood hates Christians, hates the Bible, and will do anything they can to promote the LGBTQP lifestyle as they are now doing in the latest Beauty And The Beast remake. The movie’s director wants to “rip the pages out of the Bible” whenever he checks into a hotel room as he travels. What does that tell you about the agenda of this movie?

“What is first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?” asked Passport Magazine, in a now-archived interview.

“I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible, but there don’t seem to be bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days,” answered Condon. “So it’s figuring out how to get online.”

CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION TO BOYCOTT ‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’
Condon’s latest resurfaced remarks are sure to not sit well with already disillusioned potential movie-goers, particularly of the religious strain. The openly gay director generated controversy last month when he announced that his adaptation of the 1991 classic would feature Disney’s first “exclusively gay moment.”

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST HAS A “GAY MOMENT”

rest: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/beauty-and-the-beast-director-wants-rip-pages-bible-defends-gay-character-remake/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 03:57:11 pm »

Power Rangers to Feature Lesbian Character

The new Power Rangers film will reportedly feature a character who is a lesbian, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Superhero movies generally are not known for including LGBTQ characters, but the new Power Rangers film is going in a new direction. The film, produced by Lionsgate, is a remake of the popular ‘90’s children’s TV show.

Not only does the film include a lesbian character, but this character is the film’s protagonist. Yellow Power Ranger Trini, played by Becky G, is portrayed as struggling with her sexual orientation. One character assumes she is having “boyfriend problems,” but realizes that Trini is actually having “girlfriend problems.”

Director Dean Israelite said that scene is a “pivotal” moment in the film.

"For Trini, really she's questioning a lot about who she is," Israelite told The Hollywood Reporter. "She hasn't fully figured it out yet. I think what's great about that scene and what that scene propels for the rest of the movie is, 'That's OK.' The movie is saying, 'That's OK,' and all of the kids have to own who they are and find their tribe."

LGBT representation in films--even children’s films--has been increasing recently, albeit not without controversy.

Disney’s recent remake of Beauty and the Beast featured Disney’s first “gay moment,” when a friend of the villain Gaston experiences same-sex attraction to him.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/power-rangers-to-feature-lesbian-character.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 06:07:01 pm »

Why Does The Beast In ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Look Eerily Similar To Baphomet?

Does it upset anyone else that the “beast” in Disney’s new remake of “Beauty and the Beast” is a goat-man with very long horns that bears quite a resemblance to Baphomet? In Disney’s 1991 animated version of “Beauty and the Beast”, the “beast” looked very much like a gentle lion. There were a couple of small horns poking out of his head, but those could have easily been mistaken as tufts of hair. But this time around, the “beast” has been depicted as a hybrid goat-man that has enormous goat horns sticking out of his head. And of course anyone that is familiar with the occult knows that the most famous goat-man in the entire world is Baphomet – the official symbol of the Church of Satan. Could it be possible that the similarity between this “beast” and Baphomet is more than just a coincidence?

In 1856, Eliphas Levi drew his infamous picture of a goat-man which came to be known as “Baphomet”. Since that time, his drawing came to be very closely associated with the devil, and eventually it was even adopted by the Church of Satan as their official symbol. The following comes from Wikipedia…

Lévi’s Baphomet is the source of the later Tarot image of the Devil in the Rider-Waite design.[3] The concept of a downward-pointing pentagram on its forehead was enlarged upon by Lévi in his discussion (without illustration) of the Goat of Mendes arranged within such a pentagram, which he contrasted with the microcosmic man arranged within a similar but upright pentagram.[59] The actual image of a goat in a downward-pointing pentagram first appeared in the 1897 book La Clef de la Magie Noire by Stanislas de Guaita.[60] It was this image that was later adopted as the official symbol—called the Sigil of Baphomet—of the Church of Satan, and continues to be used among Satanists.[61]

Over time, the symbol of Baphomet has become increasingly prominent in the occult world.

In recent years, the Satanic Temple has made national headlines by attempting to erect statues of Baphomet in several major cities…

In 2014 The Satanic Temple commissioned an 8 1/2 foot statue of Baphomet to stand alongside a monument of the Ten Commandments at Oklahoma State Capitol [65] “respect for diversity and religious minorities” were cited as reasons for erecting the monument.[66] After the Ten Commandments monument was vandalized plans to erect the Baphomet statue were put on hold as the Satanic Temple did not want their statue to stand alone by the Oklahoma capitol.[67] The Oklahoma Supreme Court declared all religious displays illegal[68] and On 25 July 2015 the statue was erected near a warehouse in Detroit, as a symbol of the modern Satanist movement.[69][70] The Satanic Temple may take the statue to Arkansas where another 10 Commandments monument is proposed.[71]

You can see photos of these statues of Baphomet here. So why does this new “beast” in “Beauty and the Beast” resemble these statues so closely?

In no other version of Beauty and the Beast has the “beast” ever been depicted as a goat-man.

So was this a conscious choice on the part of the producers of the film, or was it just an accident?

Up until now, the biggest controversy surrounding the film has been the fact that it is the very first Disney movie to feature an “exclusively gay moment”, and this prompted Rev. Franklin Graham and many other leaders to call for a boycott.

Unfortunately, the boycott did not make much of an impact because Beauty and the Beast made an astounding $350 million worldwide during its opening weekend…

Beauty and the Beast earned $180 million internationally and an additional $170 million at the domestic box office, a sterling result for the $160 million-budgeted film. In a sign of its popularity, Beauty and the Beast topped the box office in nearly every market where it screened. The fairy-tale romance earned $44.8 million in China, grossed $22.8 million in the United Kingdom, grabbed $11.9 million in South Korea, nabbed $10.7 million in Germany and picked up $7.6 million in Italy. Beauty and the Beast even performed well in Russia, where its opening was overshadowed by controversy surrounding the inclusion of a gay character. Russian authorities gave the film a higher rating to limit younger audience’s access. Russia has a number of anti-LGBT laws in place.

Of course the LGBTQ community saw this as a great victory for their cause. The following comes from a prominent gay advocacy website…

This is the largest opening weekend ever for a PG-rated film and for a Disney live-action film, surpassing Maleficent, The Jungle Book, and Cinderella. Experts predict that,at this rate, Beauty and the Beast may break $1 billion in ticket sales.

GLAAD, an LGBT media organization, was elated by the box-office success. “Inclusive storytelling pays,” tweeted CEO Sarah Kate Ellis.

“This will help send a message to LGBTQ kids that they’re important,” the group declared on social media, along with the hashtag #TeamLeFou, a show of solidarity with Disney’s first clearly gay character.

The film would have never made so much money without millions of evangelical Christian families flocking to go see it.

This is the kind of apostasy that we always knew was coming in the last days, but it is still shocking to see. What we willingly feed into our minds is going to determine who we eventually become. And so when we gladly gobble up thousands of hours of “programming” that the big media corporations keep feeding us, we shouldn’t be amazed that our culture now reflects their value system.

As far as Beauty and the Beast is concerned, just consider the value system of the director. The following comes from the Olive Branch Report…

Beauty and the Beast‘s director Bill Condon, 61, born in New York City and raised in an Irish Catholic family, is openly homosexual and has a visceral hatred for Christianity.

Pete Baklinski reports for LifeSiteNews, March 17, 2017, that in a 2007 interview with Passport Magazine, Bill Condon said he wishes he could “rip pages out of the Bible” when he stays in hotel rooms.

When millions of dollars are at stake, very few things happen just “by accident”.

Someone needs to ask the people in charge of this film why the “beast” looks so much like Baphomet.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that most people would care even if we were told that it was done on purpose, and that is yet another indication of just how far we have fallen as a society.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-does-the-beast-in-beauty-and-the-beast-look-eerily-similar-to-baphomet
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 04:52:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 02:00:42 pm »

http://christiannews.net/2017/06/30/sesame-street-expresses-support-for-homosexuality-during-lgbt-pride-month/
‘Sesame Street’ Expresses Support for Homosexuality During ‘LGBT Pride Month’

By Heather Clark on June 30, 2017514 Comments

The popular children’s television show “Sesame Street” recently expressed its support for “lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgendered” persons on its official Twitter page, generating a range of public responses, from positive to negative.

“Sesame Street is proud to support families of all shapes, sizes, and colors,” it wrote on June 23, posting a heart next to the text. It also shared a photograph of various Sesame Street characters lined up in a manner to reflect the colors of the rainbow flag.

The post has generated over 134,000 likes as of press time, and over 56,000 retweets.

It also resulted in hundreds of comments, with some applauding the children’s television broadcast for publicly supporting homosexuality, and others expressing concern about how the matter will influence children.

“Sesame Street, you just saved my soul. Thank you,” one commenter named Gloria Nieto wrote.

“This is the greatest pride message I have ever seen. Kudos @sesamestreet for teaching kids that including everybody is fun!” also wrote the user I Like Bonhoeffer.

“Are we going to get an #LGBTQ character anytime soon? Talk the talk, then walk the walk,” the user Queer Kid Stuff asked.

“Does that include Christian families that maintain a biblical point of view?” asked Derrick Burnette.

“I don’t want you to manipulate my children with ideologies. A child [is] always born from a father and a mother, #alterity is a #human #right,” also remarked Christophe.

The discussion also carried over onto various news and blog sites.

“As a political matter, Sesame Street is no longer neutral in the LGBT culture wars. This tweet reveals that Sesame Street is overtly pro-gay, declaring its solidarity with organizations like the Human Rights Campaign (HRC),” wrote Doug Mainwaring for LifeSite. “At the same time, the children’s show is clearly untethering itself from whatever connection it might have enjoyed with the world of orthodox Christianity.”

“The seven sets of eyes belonging to those cute, cuddly, vibrant rainbow-colored characters in the Sesame Street tweet weren’t staring at you; they are looking straight into your children’s and grandchildren’s eyes,” he lamented.

“Sesame Street” was launched on PBS in 1969 and focused on teaching children numbers and letters, as well as other basic educational lessons for preschoolers and elementary school children. It has since spread its reach to nearly 150 countries, and has been one of the highest-ranking children’s television shows in the United States.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2017, 07:34:18 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/abc-family-roseanne-reboot-will-feature-first-ever-gender-fluid-9-year-old-child-character/
ABC FAMILY: ‘Roseanne’ 2018 Reboot Will Feature First-Ever Network TV ‘Gender Fluid’ 9 Year-Old Child Character
But there’s a twist. The new 9 year old Mark will be “gender creative.” According to my spies, the casting call asks for a kid who can play “sensitive and effeminate” and “displays qualities of both young female and male traits.”

7/31/17

The “Roseanne” reboot is under way, with new characters being added– the children of Darlene (Sarah Gilbert) and David (Johnny Galecki). One of those characters will be a ‘gender fluid’ 9 year old.

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9,10 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: The LGBT Mafia has had amazing success under 8 years of the Obama administration, and seek to see that continue going forward. Having conquered corporate America, LGBT agenda setters have set their sites on indoctrinating children to the wonderful world of gender fluid nonsense. The ‘Roseanne’ reboot is yet another great reason to throw your television in the trash.

I’m told they will have two kids– a son and a daughter. The daughter, named Harris, is supposed to be 14 or 15 years old and aspirational and upwardly mobile– she’s determined to do better than her parents but she’s not snotty about it, says a source. “She has a big heart.”

More controversial will be a casting call for Darlene and David’s son, named Mark, who will be named for daughter Becky’s late husband. In real life, the actor who played Mark–daughter Becky’s boyfriend, then husband– on the original show, Glenn Quinn, died in 2002 from an opioid overdose.
Roseanne returning in 2018:

Ugh…I had forgotten just how trashy and low-class this show really was. Don’t watch on a full stomach.

But there’s a twist. The new 9 year old Mark will be “gender creative.” According to my spies, the casting call asks for a kid who can play “sensitive and effeminate” and “displays qualities of both young female and male traits.”
This would be a first for network TV as the “Roseanne” reboot is on ABC and not cable– Showtime or HBO.

“Roseanne” was known for its groundbreaking material when it originally aired, notably a lesbian kiss between Roseanne and Mariel Hemingway. There was a huge uproar at the time, but that episode– like all “controversial” episodes of TV shows– airs in syndication without a peep of protest.
Gender Fluid Insanity:

Think you’re confused now? Just watch this mess and see how you feel.

A gender fluid child, however, will likely get a lot of attention– for its ‘bravery’ in telling what seems like a more common story in recent years and from the usual detractors. The “Roseanne” reboot is obviously out to give a jolt to what is a fairly snoozy sitcom world.
Will Smith pretends to be proud of his dress-wearing son Jayden:

This is a funny video, watching Will Smith being forced to address his son’s infamous dress wearing, and pretending that he’s actually proud of his son’s choices. Sorry, Will, I have enjoyed your movies in the past but you are not good enough an actor to sell this.

Mark would not be TV’s first gender fluid person, however. That distinction goes to actor Asia Kate Dillon, playing Taylor on Showtime’s “Billions.” I’m actually still completely perplexed how “Billions” was ignored by the Emmys, Dillon especially. But that’s for another day. source
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 09:33:00 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/lgbtq-activists-praise-disney-advancing-sex-agenda-preschool-children/
8/9/17

LGBTQ Activists Praise Disney Junior Channel For Advancing Same-Sex Agenda To Preschool Age Children
Zeke Stokes, vice president of programs at gay rights media advocacy organization GLAAD, praised Disney for “breaking new ground” and “teaching valuable family lessons.” The series’ creator and executive producer, Stokes observes, is Chris Nee, a lesbian mother.

Disney Junior’s popular television show for preschoolers, Doc McStuffins, has drawn praise from LGBT advocates for airing an episode that features two lesbian doll moms voiced by lesbian actors.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:” Romans 1:26 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: When I first began to report, about two years ago, that Walt Disney was getting ready to become a major voice for indoctrinating children with the LGBTQ agenda, I was roundly booed and jeered, by Christians, who thought I was “off my rocker” and awash in conspiracy theory. But as you can see, the reality is in 2017 that Walt Disney is using their vast media empire to advance LGBTQ doctrine to 4 year olds. Me being “off my rocker” may be a debatable point, but I was right about Disney. Enjoy the mouse droppings.

The show, now in its fourth season, is about a little girl who hopes to be a doctor and fixes dolls and stuffed animals in her home clinic with the assistance of her friends.

In the episode titled “The Emergency Plan,” the two doll moms, voiced by Wanda Sykes and Portia de Rossi, are faced with an “earthquake” that causes the doll family to be separated. Doc McStuffins then assists them with making an emergency plan.

Thanks to @DisneyChannel for breaking new ground this morning with #DocMcStuffins, ft. 2 moms: https://t.co/1MBvY2chhh #lgbtq #LoveIsLove

— Zeke Stokes (@zekestokes) August 5, 2017

The episode aired on the Disney Channel on August 5 and on Disney Junior on August 6.

“My kids watch – they watch the show,” Sykes says in an interview in the show’s promotional video. “In this episode, they see a family that looks like our family. We’re two moms and we have a boy and a girl, two kids, and it’s going to be very exciting for them to see our family represented. We’re a family, and families stick together.”

Zeke Stokes, vice president of programs at gay rights media advocacy organization GLAAD, praised Disney for “breaking new ground” and “teaching valuable family lessons.”

The series’ creator and executive producer, Stokes observes, is Chris Nee, a lesbian mother.

So proud to be in this episode. Love is love! #Docmcstuffins https://t.co/WmvWXURnZE

— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes) August 5, 2017

“I always envision Doc McStuffins as a show about what it means to accept everyone as part of our communities, said Nee, who also wrote “The Emergency Plan.” “As part of a two-mom family, I’m proud to have an episode that reflects my son’s world, and shows everyone that love is love in McStuffinsville.”
GLAAD president and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis also praised Disney for reflecting “the real world.”

“Children like mine deserve the chance to see their families reflected on TV, and this episode does just that in a beautiful and positive way,” Ellis said, adding that “many children being raised by gay and lesbian parents” will “celebrate this story.”

Lifesite News notes Nee’s 2012 interview with AfterEllen.com, in which the show’s creator said she was “definitely” planning to include gay storylines in Doc McStuffins:

My son [Theo] has two moms and it’s a huge part of my life as a human being and it’s been an incredible part of the way that I see the world and the way I see characters and the way I want to create characters who are incredibly accepting of each other and whatever is happening in their life. I think that I work very hard on creating the family of friends. I like to create a world that’s a world of friends who are just extraordinary at supporting each other in whatever they’ve doing — my own biological family is an amazing family but I think that classic story of gay kids is that you end up creating that family of friends and that’s always reflected in my work.

Nee added that she has been “incredibly surprised by how supportive Disney has been in the process of looking for press for this show.”

“I’ve never been anything but accepted in the world of writing kids’ TV but I was surprised that Disney has been so beyond willing and excited to sort of publicize this part of my life and this part of who I am,” she said.

Disney featured an “exclusively gay moment” in the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast released earlier this year, described the film’s director Bill Condon.

Condon told Attitude magazine that the character LeFou (Josh Gad), “wants to kiss Gaston (Luke Evans),” in what “is a nice, exclusively gay moment in a Disney movie.”

Later, however, the director said his controversial comments became wildly exaggerated. “Because it’s just this — it’s part of just what we had fun with,” Condon said. “I love the way it plays pure when people don’t know and it comes as a nice surprise.” source
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: