End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 11:11:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Matthew 16:26

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Matthew 16:26  (Read 993 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2014, 06:27:16 pm »

Matthew 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Robin Williams Found Dead in Possible Suicide
8/11/14

Veteran film and television comedic actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday. He was 63.

The cause of death is believed to be suicide via asphyxiation, according to the coroner’s office in Tiburon, Calif. He was found in his home.

His publicist said the actor had been battling depression of late.

“This is a tragic and sudden loss,” his publicist Mara Buxbaum said in a statement. “The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams is best known for both comedic and dramatic roles in movies including Good Will Hunting, for which he won a Best Supporting Actor in 1997. In addition, he won several Emmys, Golden Globes.

Williams’ film career was bookended by TV roles including his breakout role on the ABC sitcom Mork & Mindy in 1978. He returned to TV on CBS last season, The Crazy Ones.

more to come…
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 06:51:21 pm »

Yes, this is breaking news - the MSM reported it like 15 minutes ago.

I'm posting this here b/c sometimes as Christians(especially those like us who are distancing ourselves from the last days Apostate Church) are feeling very lonely.

However - look at this actor/comic who got lots of fame and many, many million$ - ultimately, he wasn't happy(and very lonely to boot) when all was said and done.

It's been a long time since I've seen a movie of Williams - but I remember seeing "Patch Adams" way back in 1998(when I wasn't saved) - there was one scene where he gave a blasphemous prayer to God(and the whole movie themed around the communist idea of collectivism).

Remember this verse...

Philippians 4:11  Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 09:41:14 pm »

Look how they constructed this image...

2Corinthians 11:12  But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Co 11:13  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14  And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 03:46:20 pm »

FYI, the MSM "talking heads" last night were pushing the mental health, socialized medicine, and gun control agendas. I had a feeling something didn't sound right...

http://www.infowars.com/weird-coincidence-robin-williams-family-guy-suicide-episode-airs-before-news-of-actors-death/

Weird Coincidence: Robin Williams Family Guy ‘Suicide’ Episode Airs Before News of Actor’s Death
BBC viewers shocked by bizarre synchronicity

8/12/14

In a bizarre coincidence, a Family Guy episode featuring Robin Williams which included a failed suicide attempt aired minutes before the announcement of the actor’s death.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 10:50:38 pm »

http://hollowverse.com/robin-williams/

Robin WIlliams was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up outside of Detroit, Michigan.

Williams’ father was Episcopalian and his mother was a devout Christian Scientist. Though Williams is not very religious today, he considers the possibility that his mother’s faith and its idea of “mind over matter” helped him kick his drug and alcohol addictions.

It’s difficult to know when Williams is being serious about religion or if it’s all part of the act. He now seems to identify Episcopalian–like his father–which he describes as “Catholic light: half the religion, half the guilt.”

**The Episcopal "Church" is NOT even Christian, NOT even close!

But God is often the subject of his jokes–or at least a pivot point, such as:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I've noticed about those active on the world stage - their parents were raised in cults.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 02:02:52 pm »

Shocked

Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 05:11:20 am »

yeah they look kind of similar maybe they had the same spirit?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 11:32:20 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: