End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 08:27:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pope Francis Claims Virgin Mary Is Second Trinity, At Godhead Level --- Report

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pope Francis Claims Virgin Mary Is Second Trinity, At Godhead Level --- Report  (Read 5207 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2019, 07:27:28 am »

Pope Francis In Rome On Thursday Blasphemously Declared That Mary Is The ‘Gate Of Heaven’ Even Though The Bible Declares That Only Jesus Christ Is

“Let us look on high,” he said, where Mary awaits. “She loves us, she smiles at us and she comes to our aid with haste.”

Just when I think that Pope Francis cannot possible double-down any further on his blasphemous worship of Mary, he goes and show me just how serious he is about idol worship. During the Roman Catholic Feast of the Assumption on Thursday, he confidently declared that the door, or the gate, to getting into Heaven is not Jesus Christ, but Mary.

“Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:7-10 (KJV)

For all you Roman Catholics out there, read the scripture from John 10 that you see above, that tells you who the gate to Heaven is. You will not find one verse in the entire Bible that tells you that Mary is the pathway to anything. You will also not find a single verse in the Bible that says Mary was “assumed up into Heaven” either, why? Because she did no such thing. I can guarantee you that if you are trusting in Mary to get you to Heaven, you will wind up in Hell instead.

“And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.” Luke 1:46,47 (KJV)

Mary has no such power to lead anyone to Heaven or to save a single soul. She hears no prayers and gives no comfort or direction. She was a human being just like you, trusting in her is idol worship. Read your Catholic history and you will find that the ‘infallible doctrine’ of worshipping Mary was created by Pope Pius IX on December 8, 1854. Only Jesus Christ can save you, because only He paid for your sins. And guess what? He paid for Mary’s sins as well. She need a Saviour just like everyone else, just like she said in Luke 1. Why don’t you believe her?
Pope at Angelus on feast of the Assumption: Mary is the “Gate of Heaven”

FROM CRUXNOW: Mary’s assumption into heaven calls people to put aside all those insignificant, mundane and petty concerns competing for their attention and instead be drawn to God and his greatness, Pope Francis said.

After reciting the Angelus prayer on the feast of the Assumption Aug. 15, Francis also blessed thousands of rosaries that will be given to Catholics in Syria “as a sign of my closeness, especially for families who have lost someone because of the war.”

“Mary, who is a human creature, one of us, reaches eternity in body and soul”, said Pope Francis. This is why we invoke her as the “Gate of Heaven”. “There she awaits us, just as a mother waits for her children to come home”. The Pope said we are like pilgrims on our way home to Heaven. Seeing that “in paradise, together with Christ, the New Adam, there is also her, Mary, the new Eve, gives us comfort and hope in our pilgrimage down here”. source

“Prayers made with faith are powerful. Let us keep praying for peace in the Middle East and the whole world,” said the pope, who explained that Aid to the Church in Need spearheaded the initiative to send some 6,000 rosaries to Catholic communities in Syria.

With the assumption of Mary, body and soul, into heaven, she is “like a mother who waits for her children to come back home.” Knowing that she is there with God in heaven “gives us comfort and hope during our pilgrimage” on earth, he said.

The feast of the Assumption of Mary is an invitation to everyone, “especially for those who are afflicted by doubt and sadness, and live gazing downward,” he said.

“Let us look on high,” he said, where Mary awaits. “She loves us, she smiles at us and she comes to our aid with haste.” READ MORE

Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last days before the Rapture of the Church

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-in-rome-on-thursday-blasphemously-declared-that-mary-is-the-gate-of-heaven-even-though-the-bible-declares-that-only-jesus-christ-is/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: