End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 03:19:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aliens the Bible connection.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens the Bible connection.  (Read 1336 times)
rick50

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:17:46 am »

Love this topic!!!  Grin

The topic of aliens is still taboo and a subject of redicule among many religeous people. I`ve always been disappointed by that. I used to have a Yahoo discussion group and everytime I would try to bring up this topic I had several members jump on me and tell me it made me sound crazy. I was like well, whats yer point? LOL!!!

I decided to create my own thread because there are soooo many posts in this catagory and a lot of it is what I would consider disinformation clutter.

I have great interest in the UFO phenomenon but it is limited by the degree to which I can relate it to the scriptures.

My great grandmother believed in UFOs long ago and she always told us it was demonic activity. My great grandma was a wise old woman.

I saw one myself as a child. Not up close but it was the real deal. I was laying on a blanket in the backyard star gazing one night. I was 9 or 10 at the time. One of the stars moved out of it`s place and began moving around. Then it suddenly moved very fast, in a flash it moved across the horizon. Then as if to show me my eyes weren`t playing tricks on me, it did it again. Then the thing just disappeared. It was shocking, no man made aircraft could do what it did.

The disbelief among Christians is something I have never been able to relate to or understand.

There is a very good description of a UFO in Ezekiel chapter 1 and another in Zacharia chapter 5.

More importantly Paul declares Satan to be the prince of the power of the air. In another place he describes the kingdom of darkness as powers and principalities. Many who have come forward declare the demonic nature of the so called. Many say they originate from another dimension. Many profess them to be liars, decievers as well as very wicked.

The UFO phenomenon is evidence for the operation of Satan`s kingdom on this earth. It`s no more then that and it is no less then that.

It is the great delusion Paul warned us about and it has and it will snare many people into a form of deadly unbelief.

The so called aliens consist of two types of beings. The least numerous among are called the Nordic aliens.
These are large being who look like humans and these beings are fallen angels. The rest, and there is more then one species but they are all the same. The rest are Nephilim, they are created offspring of the so called Nordic aliens. They are a product of the reproductive theft that has been forced on abductee victoms in combination with angelic dna and who knows what else. I believe the greys, the mantis type, reptoids etc are some kind of combination of man and animal/insects. They are demonic abominations that have been created by Satans kingdom.

I believe the day is coming when Christians will be confronted by this abomination and at that time, when the reality of the existence of these creatures becomes undeniable, I believe it will destroy the faith of many weak and apostate Christians. I believe this challenge along with tribulation will become the great falling away the Bible warns us about.

Daniel 11 declares that the antichrist will honor the god of forces and I believe the god of the antichrist will manifest as a leader of the so called aliens.

I welcome any comments  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 05:20:04 am by rick50 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:06:15 am »

I also like this topic, well versed in the lore. What is the "disinformation clutter" your referring too?

Also Ezk isnt a UFO. Its a throne.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/ezekiels-wheels/

The scroll in Zec 5 isnt a ufo, its a curse.

I fully agree that ufo activity is demonic.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 12:49:30 pm »

The CE4 research group knows exactly what the nature of “aliens” is. Many have overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.

501c3 churches and MUFON will not talk about this.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 01:38:50 pm »

I believe Jesus explained in Matthew 23 why there are many people today that have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 04:32:30 pm »

The CE4 research group knows exactly what the nature of “aliens” is. Many have overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.

Im a member of CE4 forum group. They are well versed into what the alien abduction phenomenon is. And they do not shy away from exposing the demons for what they are.

Here is the web site. I recommend some of Joe's vids. Very informational.
http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Report Spam   Logged

rick50

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 04:59:25 pm »

I also like this topic, well versed in the lore. What is the "disinformation clutter" your referring too?

Also Ezk isnt a UFO. Its a throne.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/ezekiels-wheels/

The scroll in Zec 5 isnt a ufo, its a curse.

I fully agree that ufo activity is demonic.

I should have chosen a more benign word for it but at a glance I saw a lot of things that looks like info and discussion from the position of aliens originating from other planets. That and some of the other non spiritual issues are things I avoid reading. 14 pages on this thread  Shocked Lottsa matereal and I couldn`t find a place that I really wanted to dive into and take a hard look at. I do intend to take some more looks at it but it seems like a lot to sift through.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 05:09:15 pm »

I should have chosen a more benign word for it but at a glance I saw a lot of things that looks like info and discussion from the position of aliens originating from other planets. That and some of the other non spiritual issues are things I avoid reading. 14 pages on this thread  Shocked Lottsa matereal and I couldn`t find a place that I really wanted to dive into and take a hard look at. I do intend to take some more looks at it but it seems like a lot to sift through.

yah, we here do not believe in aliens from other worlds. Its all demonic, even the big names in the field eventually realized this. Well not so much demonic but definitely extra dimensional. Keel and Vallée were definitely behind the extra dimensional theory other than the nuts and bolts.
Report Spam   Logged

rick50

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 03:14:03 am »

yah, we here do not believe in aliens from other worlds. Its all demonic, even the big names in the field eventually realized this. Well not so much demonic but definitely extra dimensional. Keel and Vallée were definitely behind the extra dimensional theory other than the nuts and bolts.

I`ve thought it interesting the last couple of years to see more and more secular witnesses come out and say they are extra dimensional.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: