End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 03:17:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Stones of Fire

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stones of Fire  (Read 197 times)
rick50

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:54:32 pm »

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

The verses above from Ezekiel 28, pertain to the King of Tyre, and they are thought to be reference to Satan and correctly so in my opinion. Those who believe Satan fell after man was created will cite verse 13 as their proof and this verse is definitely the best point in that argument. Personally I am not convinced that the Eden mentioned is Adam`s Eden but that cannot be proven conclusively.   

It is interesting in verse 16 to see that Satan has a multitude of merchandise, in connection with the book of Jude which states that the angels have a habitation and an estate. To me this establishes that angels have what we would call a civilization. It should not be a surprise in my view if they are shown to build cities and collect riches.

As a sidebar point to another thread: It says God will cast Satan out. If so who is doing the casting? If we believe Jesus is the Lord of Hosts then Jesus will be the One who gets up off the throne and casts Satan out.
If Jesus is beholding Satan fall like lightening then He is by implication in an eyewitness role, on the earth, as a man, watching God cast Satan out. So again my argument is that in Luke 10, this event is taking place at that time. Furthermore, I think this establishes a distinction between God casting Satan Himself and the angelic war that results in Satan's expulsion from heaven in the book of Revelation. In my opinion Ezekiel 28, Luke 10 and the war  in Revelation are 3 different occurrences in which Satan is cast out of heaven.

However the topic of this thread is the stones of fire. They are only mentioned this one time in scripture and the Bible doesn`t say what the stones of fire are. But I firmly believe that the Bible accurately interprets itself and often. I see one clue. It says that Satan walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. The same activity is seen in the book of Job as Satan tells God he is walking up and down in the earth.

A planet can be thought of as a stone with fire on the inside and my best theory for the stones of fire is that they are planets. This implies angelic activity on other planets in our solar system.

If anyone has any alternative explanations for the stones of fire, I would be interested in your opinion about them.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: