End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 11:58:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Joe Schimmel, Ray Comfort, etc. come out of the Post-Trib closet

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Schimmel, Ray Comfort, etc. come out of the Post-Trib closet  (Read 2316 times)
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JH58V4v-WA&list=PL07BB6BCB4296EEB0

Anyone need $10,000?

"Before Christ’s second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the “mystery of iniquity” in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh."

That is a direct quote from the Roman Catholic Catechism, paragraph 675. Now which viewpoint originated with Roman Catholicism again?

What are you guys' thoughts on this? I actually quite like Joe Schimmel's work. It's a shame he's fallen for the same Margaret MacDonald/John Darby line that I did.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 12:56:33 am »

They're wrong about the timing of the great falling away - it's going on RIGHT NOW!(no, it does NOT start in the great tribulation period)

Churches in America nowdays have embraced contemporary "worship" music, updated perversions like The Message that endorse sex outside of marriage, megachurches exploding, etc. And how about those flat screen tvs behind the pulpits? Yeah, they're prepping their pews to accept the Antichrist.

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Now can I collect my $10,000?

Yes, Schimmel has some good stuff exposing Hollywood, the rock music industry, how demonic spirits are behind them, etc. But I will definitely pass at this presentation(which looks like has alot of reprobates like Comfort, Cameron, Prasch, etc contributing).

FYI - Darby NEVER met McDonald - otherwise she would have at least been mentioned once in 100s of pages in his writings.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 02:28:27 pm »

You can add The Fuel Project and The Vigilant Christian to the list.

The Fuel Project

The Vigilant Christian

"Jesus Christ is going to come back to earth again to deliver Israel and at the same time to rapture His Church; it's going to be one moment, but it's going to be a glorious time." - Pat Robertson

"Perhaps the Holy Spirit is getting His Church ready for a trial and tribulation such as the world has never known..." - Billy Graham

In case the quote from the Catechism wasn't bad enough...
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 06:41:37 pm »

The Fuel Project's "Know Thy Enemy" is excellent - however, yes, I've recently heard about their post-trib views. And to boot - they not only use these other perversions, but they also deny eternal security(they believe you can lose your salvation).

I don't think all post-tribbers are heretics - but nonetheless look how, for the most part, they're really coming out of the woodwork pushing this doctrine. Schimmel was always pretty quiet about his escatology views(until now, that is). Not that I ever endorsed Ray Comfort, but ditto him as well.

IF they're not saved - I wonder what their "explanation" will be to others when the rapture does happen when they're left behind.
Report Spam   Logged
RickStudy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 02:40:01 pm »

I`ve noticed that opinions that are different from yours are often described as "perversions" and "heresies". I do not doubt that said opinions can be but there are some that do not merit such accusations. A good majority of Christians will one day find out that they had imperfections in their various belief systems. A perfect understanding of the Bible is not required for salvation. Paul for instance, did not condemn the Thessalonians for erroneus opinions about the First Resurrection.

In the case of Pre trib views, has one big problem it cannot address. That problem is the First Resurrection, described in the Bible as a singular event that occurs when God interupts the great tribulation from it`s final completion. At that time believers who are still alive will be caught up, AKA "Rapture", as it is known by it`s man made term. It`s a singular event, only one First Resurrection, doesn`t happen in parts which is what it takes to make a pre trib rapture opinion work.
Report Spam   Logged
Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 10:17:01 pm »

I just read this post, but I can see it is not possibe for anyone to respond because it lacks a scripture to clarify the comment. That being said, I remain a pre-trib believer.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 09:16:47 am »

After mulling this over for awhile - yes, I am firmly pre-trib, and believe the catching away is sooner than we think. But nonetheless...

There are more important doctrines that we need to take heed to. Yes, pre-trib is very important, but there are some really crucial doctrines that are coming under attack by sharp switchblades now (and that including from some in the KJB movement)...

1) Christology - the Godhead according to the scriptures - now there's even (professing) KJB ministries that are just outrightly DENYING Christ's LORDship/Diety. For example, they would say some really crazy things like "Don't make Jesus your LORD to get saved". Seriously? They say to make Jesus your Saviour, but not your LORD? So take 1/2, and either discard or defer the other 1/2 for a later date?

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2) Repentance - now even (professing) KJB ministries are preaching a watered-down, repentance-less, you don't need to confess and be sorry for your sins, non-changed life gospel. If this keeps up, then they're going to be forced to accept sodomite "christians" if they want to be consistent with their beliefs.

Titus 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

3) The family unit - this has been THE CORE foundation since the LORD God created Adam and Eve. Christianity starts IN the households. Strong biblical households = strong local NT churches. Weak biblical households = weak local NT churches. Look at the rotten state of today's local NT churches which says it all (don't blame the pastors, at least not completely). Since when have you heard even few of these ministries stress and warn about keeping the biblical family unit in tact 24/7? And not to mention too some prominent figures in the KJB movement (ie, Ruckman, Ripplinger, Hovind, etc) have households with crumbled foundations.

Gen 2:21  And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen 2:22  And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23  And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24  Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, there are other even more important issues than focusing too much on let's say, dispensationalism. I'm not a non-dispensationalist, but focusing too heavily on this area can really make you out-think and over-intellectualize scripture, and ultimately distract you. Like I said, the rapture doctrine is very important - but just b/c someone isn't pre-trib, it doesn't mean they're messed up on important doctrines like the ones I mentioned above. And it also doesn't mean they're Jesuit co-adjunctors.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 10:12:07 am »

Heard this over the weekend - THIS is what should be taken heed much more than other things that end up causing strifes and contentions...

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 10:13:54 am »

And not to mention THIS too...

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: