End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 07:09:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Psalm 22

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Psalm 22  (Read 174 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:23:55 pm »

Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Jesus Christ - 7 Fulfilled Prophecies in Psalm 22

The LORD Jesus Christ fulfilled a prophecy (Matthew 27:46) as it is written in Psalm 22:1. Psalm 22 is shown below here to show the importance of Jesus Christ saying on the cross "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" This was very important to show that Jesus Christ was the Messiah as prophesied in the Old Testament! Jesus Christ quoted Psalm 22:1 because of the fulfilled prophecies contained in Psalm 22 that prove that Jesus Christ is the Messiah! (Jesus fulfilled 33 prophecies on the day of his crucifixion!). God The Father, sent His Son to pay the price for sin.

THERE IS NO OTHER CHAPTER IN THE HOLY BIBLE THAT HAS MORE FULFILLED PROPHECIES THAN PSALM 22.

Psalm 22 (note: fulfilled prophecies in the New Testament are referenced by the bold print, 7 total)

[1] My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from
helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
(Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ)
[2] O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night
season, and am not silent.
[3] But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
[4] Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
[5] They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and
were not confounded.
[6] But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the
people.
[7] All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they
shake the head saying,
(Matthew 27:43 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on the cross.  "People mocked,
"He trusted in God, let Him deliver him!")
[8] He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him,
seeing he delighted in him.
(Matthew 27:43 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on the cross.  "People mocked,
"He trusted in God, let Him deliver him!")
[9] But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope
when I was upon my mother's breasts.
[10] I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's
belly.
[11] Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
[12] Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me
round.
[13] They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring
lion.
[14] I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my
heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
[15] My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my
jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
(John 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.)
[16] For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed
me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
  (John 20:25, 27 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on the cross.)
[17] I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. (Matthew 27:36 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on the cross. "People sat there looking at Him...")
[18] They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture. (Matthew 27:35 was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on the cross. Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.)
[19] But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help
me.
[20] Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
[21] Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns
of the unicorns.
[22] I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the
congregation will I praise thee.
[23] Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify
him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
[24] For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he
heard.
[25] My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my
vows before them that fear him.
[26] The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that
seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
[27] All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and
all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
[28] For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the
nations.
[29] All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that
go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own
soul.
[30] A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a
generation.
[31] They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people
that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Note: The FULFILLMENT of Verse 18 in Psalm 22 is negated by the omission of Matthew 27:35 out of the following bible translations: NIV, NASV, RSV, NSRV, Living Bible, New Concordance. Only the AV1611 King James Version and the New King James Version has the verse Matthew 27:35.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:29:01 am »

I'm glad you mentioned this - last week, I briefly talked with a believer on the street, and gave him resources over the KJV.

His response was that not only that he thinks he knows the NIV/NASB comes from the original true texts, but he ALSO SAID that Psalms is "poetic" in nature!

No wonder why! It's b/c the NIV and the other perverted versions have deleted some of these fulfilled prophecies in the NT!

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: