End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 03:31:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Murderer posts letter to the child sfe murdered!!!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murderer posts letter to the child sfe murdered!!!  (Read 271 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2014, 08:39:39 am »

Sick beyond measure, woman you need to repent of your sins and turn to Jesus before your judgment

Woman Posts Open Letter To Child She’s Aborting Next Week
“Little Thing, I want you to be happy. More than I want good things for myself, I want the best things for the future. That's why I can't be your mother right now.”

A woman posted an open letter on Reddit Thursday night to the child she claims she intends to abort next week.

In a post titled “I am getting an abortion next Friday. An open letter to the little life I won’t get to meet,” the woman tells the child that she is “both sorry and not sorry” for her decision, saying she doesn’t feel the “enchantment” she’s supposed to feel and that it “wouldn't be fair to bring a new life into a world where I am still haunted by ghosts of the life I've lived.”

Here’s the full post:

Little Thing:

I can feel you in there. I've got twice the appetite and half the energy. It breaks my heart that I don't feel the enchantment that I'm supposed to feel. I am both sorry and not sorry.

I am sorry that this is goodbye. I'm sad that I'll never get to meet you. You could have your father's eyes and my nose and we could make our own traditions, be a family. But, Little Thing, we will meet again. I promise that the next time I see that little blue plus, the next time you are in the same reality as me, I will be ready for you.

Little Thing, I want you to be happy. More than I want good things for myself, I want the best things for the future. That's why I can't be your mother right now. I am still growing myself. It wouldn't be fair to bring a new life into a world where I am still haunted by ghosts of the life I've lived. I want you to have all the things I didn't have when I was a child. I want you to be better than I ever was and more magnificent than I ever could be. I can't do to you what was done to me: Plant a seed made of love and spontaneity into a garden, and hope that it will grow on only dreams. Love and spontaneity are beautiful, but they have little merit. And while I have plenty of dreams to go around, dreams are not an effective enough tool for you to build a better tomorrow. I can't bring you here. Not like this.

I love you, Little Thing, and I wish the circumstances were different. I promise I will see you again, and next time, you can call me Mom.

-h

Several of the posts below commended the woman for her “beautiful” letter. A few examples:

-OP, that was beautiful. I'm sorry that this is a decision you have to make and I know it must have been extremely difficult to do so, but I commend you for your grace and honesty with yourself. Take care of yourself, love. Know that there are some internet strangers who are wishing the best for you right now.

-I had an abortion at 17, which was 26 years ago. Now I have two beautiful children, and can totally relate to your sentiments. I could never have provided for a child at 17, and I don't regret my decision. Like you, I feel like I put motherhood on hold so that I could later be better equipped to be a good parent and provider.

-This is a lovely thing to write, and this is something you have clearly thought long and hard about. Children are a huge responsibility and should be brought in to this world to be cared for properly. I'm not saying you wouldn't do that, but love alone cannot give them the life they deserve, which you clearly understand. The letter isn't twisted, people react in different ways and writing letters are a way of expressing your feelings to something that is not really tangible. I hope you get through this tough time <3

As TheBlaze notes, the woman at one point replies to those supporting her decision

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is hard. I feel sick and awful for not wanting something that, at the same time, I want so badly. But I feel better knowing I’m not alone and now that I see it all written out, there’s less madness bumping around in my head, which is nice.

Though many expressed support, some pleaded with her not to carry out the abortion, one woman citing her own decision to abort when she was younger, saying “there is not a day/minute/second that goes by where I don't think of my child that I lost”:

-As someone who had an abortion over 10 years ago and now has 2 children. I have walked in your shoes. It's the most awful, stressful and deeply saddening experience ever. I thought having an abortion would quickly fix the situation and I could return to my "normal" life... I was dead wrong. Don't get me wrong, I am doing fine now, but there is not a day/minute/second that goes by where I don't think of my child that I lost. I can only say to you, think long and hard about this decision before you walk through those cold and lonely clinic doors. Once you're in there, there is no turning back and it will change your life forever whether you think so or not. There are amazing families in this world who would give anything to adopt your child. I will pray for you that your heart is changed and you make a different decision than I did.

-That little life inside you is not a mere clump of cells. You yourself have said that you can feel that sweet little baby moving around inside of you. Please don't take that little life away. There is no coming back. There is no second chance. If you kill your baby, it's dead forever. You are already his or her mother. It is you first duty to protect that child from harm. If you can't do it on your own, then give the child up for adoption to the thousands of good people out there that can't have a child of their own. You will regret this decision the rest of your life if you kill your very own flesh and blood.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/woman-posts-open-letter-child-shes-aborting-next-week
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 08:41:30 am »

I'm sad that I'll never get to meet you.

Sorry woman, but you will meet this child on judgment day. You need to find Jesus before that happens or your hell will be incredible for you.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: