End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 09:06:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Head's up....

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Head's up....  (Read 1108 times)
christistruth

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:57:57 am »

I was born to a pretty secular, lukewarm Christian household. Neither of my parents have saving knowledge of the truth, that truth is that Jesus was God incarnate and that He died for our sins, and that on the third day He rose from the death. It's been a long journey since I first heard the truth.

While I am post-trib, I've been KJV since around September of 2012. I got into a lot of sin and “fell away” around November of that year. During this time I was trying to make it big in the secular world of writing. But I knew that I couldn't never make it big without selling out...And that's when I heard the demons asked me if I wanted to sell my soul for fame and I did, or I think I did.

But recently, I've been trying to get away from evil, trust in Christ. But I know that I can't now. Though I know Christ is God, and that He died for my sins. I've been a traitor to him and my fate is certain.

I just wanted to join and tell you guys how much I admire you all, how you expose evil. But know, don't do anything stupid, it could have eternal consequences.
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 01:52:49 pm »

Can you all pray for me?  Undecided Cry Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 02:24:37 pm »

Hi and welcome. What book did you write?
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 02:35:55 pm »

I got halfway through writing one, this is when I realized a NWO was near and I didn't want to follow it.
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 07:48:01 pm »

I was born to a pretty secular, lukewarm Christian household. Neither of my parents have saving knowledge of the truth, that truth is that Jesus was God incarnate and that He died for our sins, and that on the third day He rose from the death. It's been a long journey since I first heard the truth.

While I am post-trib, I've been KJV since around September of 2012. I got into a lot of sin and “fell away” around November of that year. During this time I was trying to make it big in the secular world of writing. But I knew that I couldn't never make it big without selling out...And that's when I heard the demons asked me if I wanted to sell my soul for fame and I did, or I think I did.

But recently, I've been trying to get away from evil, trust in Christ. But I know that I can't now. Though I know Christ is God, and that He died for my sins. I've been a traitor to him and my fate is certain.

I just wanted to join and tell you guys how much I admire you all, how you expose evil. But know, don't do anything stupid, it could have eternal consequences.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

If you put your trust in Jesus Christ and His shed blood, He will save you. You can bank on it. If you call upon the name of the Lord, you shall be saved. (Romans 10:13) And nothing (no fallen angel, devil, unclean spirit, or even Satan himself) can keep you from His grace and love. You don't need to sell your soul to go to hell and the lake of fire. It's where we deserve to go. Satan knows that, and his devils know that. The blood of Christ can save us from our sins. All of them. And it's powerful enough to undo any deal with the devil.

I will pray for you.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:18:19 am »

But I knew that I couldn't never make it big without selling out...And that's when I heard the demons asked me if I wanted to sell my soul for fame and I did, or I think I did.

You can renounce that. It’s not over.

1.     If you haven’t done this yet, ask the Lord Jesus Christ to come into your heart and into your life to be lord and master of your life. This is a personal decision that you alone have to make. Nobody can do this for you and it’s up to you to decide. Its best to do this 1. out loud 2. in prayer and 3. in the presence of spirit-filled Christians that will support and agree with you. They are witnesses to the words coming out of your mouth. Words that are powerful enough to influence life and death. Certain churches can be helpful with this.

2.   Renounce whatever contract or deal you made with the demons. Furthermore, renounce any association with them completely. They are not your friends and they will destroy you. Lies are their native language. This must be done in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. When you do this, you are making an open declaration to God and the entire universe.

3.   Declare that contract as sin and directly ask the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness. He will forgive you.

If you don’t want to do any of this, if you wish to keep the fame and associations with demonic entities, you are, of course, free to do that as well. It’s up to you. Your decision.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:24:02 am by tennis shoe » Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 04:08:46 pm »

Thank you to all the kind words!
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 08:19:19 pm »

Please let me know if you would like me to pray for people to show up in your life that can help you with this.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: