End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 03:23:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Number Seven

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Number Seven  (Read 366 times)
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »

by Dr. Ivan Panin

Part 1: Matthew 1:1-17:

If we look at the first 17 verses of the New Testament (The Gospel of Matthew) which deals with a single principal subject: the genealogy of Jesus Christ, It contains 72 Greek vocabulary words in these initial 17 versus (#note; The verse divisions are man's allocation for convenience, added in the thirteenth-century A.D.). We find the following Heptadic (7) structure throughout these original Greek verses in the King James Bible.

#1. The number of words which are nouns is exactly 56, or 7 x 8.
#2. The Greek word "the" occurs most frequently in the passage: exactly 56 times, or 7 x 8.
#3. Also, the number of different forms in which the article "the" occurs is exactly 7.
#4. There are two main sections in the passage: verse 1-11 and 12-17. In the first main section, the number of Greek
vocabulary words used is 49, or 7 x 7.
#5. Of these 49 words, The number of those beginning with a vowel is 28, or 7 x 4.
#6. The number of words beginning with a consonant is 21, or 7 x 3.
#7. The total number of letters in these 49 words is exactly 266, or 7 x 38-exactly.
#8. The numbers of vowels among these 266 letters is 140, or 7 x 20.
#9. The number of consonants is 126, or 7 x 18-exactly.
#10. Of these 49 words, the number of words which occur more than once is 35, or 7 x 5.
#11. The number of words occurring only once is 14, or 7 x2.
#12. The number of words which occur in only one form is exactly 42, or 7 x 6.
#13. The number of words appearing in more than one form is also 7.
#14. The number of 49 Greek vocabulary words which are nouns is 42, or 7 x 6.
#15. The number of words which are not nouns is 7.
#16. Of the nouns, 35 are proper names, or 7 x 5.
#17. These 35 nouns are used 63 times, or 7 x 9.
#18. The number of male names is 28, or 7 x 4.
#19. These male names occur 56 times or 7 x 8.
#20. The number which are not male names is 7.
#21. Three women are mentioned-Tamar, Rahab, and Ruth. The number of Greek letters in these three names is 14, or 7 x 2.
#22. The number of compound nouns is 7.
#23. The number of Greek letters in these 7 nouns is 49, or 7 x 7.
#24. Only one city is named in this passage, Babylon, which in Greek contains exactly 7 letters.
And on and on it goes.

Just to understand how unique these properties are try to design a genealogy-even from fiction that meets the following criteria:
1) The Number of words must be divisible by 7 evenly (In each of these constraints, it is assumed that the divisions are without remainders.)
2)The number of letters must also be divisible by 7.
3)The number of vowels and the number of consonants must be divisible by 7.
4)The number of words that begin with a vowel must be divisible by 7.
5)The number of words that begin with a consonant must be divisible by 7.
6)The number of words that occur more than once must be divisible by 7.
7)The number of words that occur in more than one form must be divisible by 7.
8)The number of words that occur in only one form shall be divisible by 7.
9)The number of nouns shall be divisible by 7.
10)Only 7 words shall not be nouns.
11)The number of names in the genealogy shall be divisible by 7.
12)Only 7 other kinds of nouns are permitted.
13)The number of male names shall be divisible by 7.
14)The number of generations shall be 21, also divisible by 7.

There are even more features in the numerical structure of the words themselves. As you may know, both the Hebrew and Greek use the letters of the alphabet for numerical values. Therefore, any specific word in either Hebrew or Greek- has a numerical value of its own by adding up the values of the letters in that particular word. The study of the numerical values of words is called gametria.

The 72 vocabulary words add up to a gametrical value of 42,364, or 7 x 6,052. The 72 words appear in 90 forms-some appear in more than one form. The numeric value of the 90 forms is 54,075, or 7 x 7,725. Exactly.

It becomes immediately obvious that hidden below the surface are aspects of design that cannot be accidental or just coincidence.

Part 2: Matthew 1:18-25: The History of Christ's Birth.

1. The number of words in the seven word passage is 161 (7 x 23 = 161)
2. The number of Vocabulary words is 77 (7 x 11 = 77)
3. Six Greek words occur only in this passage and never again in Matthew. These six Greek words contain precisely 56 letters (7 x 8 = 56)
4. The number of distinct proper names in the passage is 7
5. The number of Greek letters in these seven proper names is 42 (7 x 6 = 42)
6. The number of words spoken by the angel to Joseph is 28 (7 x 4 = 28)
7. The number of Greek forms of words used in this passage is 161 (7 x 23 = 161)
8. The number of Greek forms of words in the angel's speech is 35 (7 x 5 = 35)
9. The number of letters in the angel's 35 forms of words is 168 (7 x 24 = 168)

This phenomenal discovery by Panin has been examined by numerous authorities and the figures have been verified. In total, Panin accumulated over forty thousand pages of detailed calculations covering most of the text of the Bible before his death. These incredible, mathematical patterns are not limited to the number seven. There are numerous other patterns. These amazing patterns appear in the vocabulary, grammatical forms, parts of speech, and particular forms of words. They occur throughout the whole text of the Bible containing 31,173 verses. When you consider the amazing details of this mathematical phenomenon
you realize that the change of a single letter or word in the original languages of Hebrew or Greek would destroy the pattern. Now we can understand why Jesus Christ declared that the smallest letter and grammatical mark of the Scriptures was persevered by God's Hand: "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18).

Part 3: Other Implications:

There are words in the passage just described that occur nowhere else in the New Testament. They occur 42 times (7 x 6) and have 126 letters (7 x 18). How was this organized?

Even if Matthew contrived this characteristic into his Gospel, how could he have known that these specific words-whose sole characteristic is that they are found nowhere else in the New Testament-were not going to be used by the other writers? Unless we assume the absurd hypothesis that he had an agreement with them, he must have had the rest of the New Testament before him when he wrote his book. The Gospel of Matthew, then, must have been written last.

It so happens the Gospel of Mark exhibits the same phenomenon. It can be demonstrated that it would have had to be written "last." The same phenomenon is found in Luke, John, Peter, Jude, and Paul. Each would have had to write after the other in order to contrive the vocabulary frequencies! You can demonstrate that each of the New Testament books had to have been "written last."

There is no human explanation for this incredible and precise structure. It has all been supernaturally designed. We simply gasp, sit back, and behold the skillful handiwork of the God who keeps his promises.

The number "seven" permeates the totality of Scripture because the number speaks of God's divine perfection and perfect order. The actual number 7 appears 287 times in the Old Testament (7 x 41 = 287) while the word "seventh" occurs 98 times (7 x 14 = 98). The word "seven-fold" appears seven times. In addition, the word "seventy" is used 56 times (7 x 8 = 56).

Ivan Panin discovered literally thousands of such mathematical patterns underlying all of the books of the Old Testament before his death in 1942. I refer the interested reader to Panin's book, "The Inspiration of the Scriptures Scientifically Demonstrated", which discusses these phenomena extensively. Panin and others have examined other Hebrew literature and have attempted to find such mathematical patterns, but they are not found anywhere outside the Bible.

By the way, the crucifixion of Jesus took place at Golgotha, elevation = 777 meters above sea level. What a coincidence.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:35:30 pm by Christian40 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:25:29 am »

Just to throw this out there - there are certain words et al in the KJV that is mentioned 7 times, but the NIV will merely erase ONLY ONE of those words out to bring it's total to SIX. I believe "The Word" is one of them.

Yah - Satan has his own little agenda too.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 05:30:46 am »

I wonder if anyone has tried to calculate the odds on those numbers.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 08:08:03 am »

What about how the KJB spells Saviour? 7 letters. My spell check always tries to correct me and make it savior, a 6 letter word. Go figure. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 01:16:36 pm »

Wink Yeah, I'm not seeing a real reason for changing that word myself. Saviour is fine with me.

It's one of those deals where I see no need for a change other than man meddling under the claim of "more modern" spellings.
Report Spam   Logged
PeanutGallery

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 02:41:53 pm »

How about 'spirit' or 'Spirit' in 1John 5:8; any thoughts on that?

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 04:13:49 pm »

7   For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 
8   And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 
1 John 5:7,8 (KJB)

I don't any reason for changing "Spirit" to spirit in that verse as a capital "S" denotes a noun, as in an entity or person, whereas a lower case suggests a more general term, as in the general human spirit. So in this case, upper case I believe it appropriate and consistant with doctrine.

Even my bible has it "spirit" (I don't know what version it is, maybe a Blayney), but I know what it means by the understanding the Spirit has given me from other verses. The context itself makes it clear to me it's talking about the Holy Ghost, which means technically it should be upper case.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: