End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 01:35:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WARNING: MARTIN RICHLING’S ONLINE CULT

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: MARTIN RICHLING’S ONLINE CULT  (Read 205 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2015, 01:03:10 pm »

http://www.turnfromyouridols.com/Blog/Entries/2014/9/11_WARNING__ON-LINE_CULT_LEADER_MARTIN_RICHLING.html
WARNING: MARTIN RICHLING’S ONLINE CULT

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2014

There are a great deal of “on-line” preachers with varying popularity, and varying degrees of truth and error being taught. Some are saved, and may be growing in their faith, correcting and being corrected by the Holy Spirit as time allows. Multitudes of others are not so, but they are the heretical false teachers warned about in the Bible. One of the worst apostate heretics in this group is Martin Richling.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be
false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

He calls himself the pastor of an online group called The Scriptures Alone Bible School. He claims on his website to read the Bible eight hours per day. He claims to be perfectly established in the faith, and will not be corrected. He teaches the blatant heresy that The Lord Jesus Christ was ‘created’, (also what “The Jehova’s Witnesses” / Watchtower Organization teaches). He is antichrist. As you will learn from his victim’s first hand accounts of their experiences in Richling’s “school”, he is using cult-like manipulation and psychotic intimidation techniques to deceive his “students”.

I truly have a desire to warn saved born again believers in Christ, (and those lost souls who may yet repent and receive the free gift of salvation through faith in Christ) about this wolf in sheep’s clothing. Please share.

Jessica Henderson-

“Here's the video that made us leave

This is what he won't post openly to the public. It's only for his followers. “

Ri Konetski,-   The testimony of my personal time and experience with the Scriptures Alone Bible School, and Martin Richling.
Part 1

“I came across this guy on youtube, after watching few of his videos I gave him a phone call to ask him few bible questions. He seemed calm and friendly and he invited me to listen to some of his bible school teachings. He gave me the password to access the teachings on his website because they were private. I was listening to lessons about the authority of the King James Bible, which I do believe and agree with and I was encouraged. Later on I added him as a friend on Facebook, and he invited me to join his bible school, which is online, and to fellowship with other of his students on their private Facebook group. Later I learned that this Facebook group is also his online church and he was their pastor.

He strongly demanded that people would listen to the lessons, read their bibles at least an hour a day in a certain way,  and would post the homework on the Facebook group,  Soon in the group I started seeing posts from Martin Richling, that a certain member of the church/school would be kicked out, all had to de-friend him and sometimes even block from Face book,  everybody did that with no questions asked, ( what about Galatians 6:1) Some people wouldn't get the update right away, and they would get in trouble for not immediately de-friending as was commanded.

I thought , well, his school his rules, so I went on with the teachings and lessons, and bible reading. I was faithfully reading the bible as I was told, listening to the lessons, and posting homework, and fellowshipping as it was expected of me. I knew it was scriptural to submit to the elder, because they are ( supposed to be) watching for our souls, and to honor them, so I did just that. ( I took this school seriously,  my wife is a witness)  I had few minor concerns, but I went on, only later I learned that I was not allowed to have doubts or concerns about Martin Richling.

He claimed that he is perfectly established in the faith, and we ( the students) are not. For us it would take 3 to 5 years because that's what it took him when he was in prison.  Since he was claiming to be perfectly established in the faith, he claimed that he is teaching bible correctly without a single error, and that he doesn't sin anymore in his thoughts and members, and eventually we would achieve the same point, and it was implied, that until we do we have no room correcting and questioning him.  I was a bit alarmed by this.

Then I saw more people getting  kicked out of the school/church , and also more added. There were various reasons why they got kicked out, some for disagreement, some for not being on Facebook enough, though they were reading their bibles, and listening to teachings, and some for not " liking" his posts, or not posting enough in the Facebook group. He would call people on the phone, to get all of their personal details of their lives and walk, to examine their faith, then post reviews or grades. When people got kicked out,  nobody was asked for opinion, judgement or vote, unless it was in private that I am not aware of, this was done by Martin alone, and he would cold heartedly get rid of people he himself won through his ministry. There were no other elders, but him, because nobody was fully established in the faith yet, ( I never heard of such qualification for an elder)

...Weird things happened, almost every other day he would ask everyone in the group to prove their "faithfulness" to Christ ( To Martin)   We would be asked randomly to post a statement of faith, or to post something else that would state Yes, Im in, I follow Martin, he teaches correctly, and those that disagree are heretics!,    He would orchestrate something like that constantly,  so he would see who is on his side.

Every week he would renounce somebody on his youtube channel, he would target King James Only pastors and teachers, and he would renounce them as fools, and heretics, ministers of Satan,  If they didn't read back Romans 16:25-27 to them when he asked them, how to be established in the faith, he also accused everybody of preaching a false gospel, who didn't preach Romans chapter 3:24-26 exclusively as the gospel for this age.  He would also ask of us to find some more teachers for him to renounce, a real heretic hunter.  ( what about 2 timothy 2:24-25) BTW That's why I emailed you Brian, and you replied to me, "I am not a hyper-dispensationalist”, for which I apologized to you brother, and apologize now again, you have more discernment than I did.  I was supposed to report you to Martin so he could make a video of you renouncing you as a minister of Satan.

As time progressed, things continued from bad to worse, I was listening to 4 to 6 lessons a week, and I learned that Martin Richling teaches that The Lord Jesus Christ was created, and He was created in Genesis chapter 1, where God said Let there be Light. From then on I was very confused and I started doubting and having major second thoughts about this guy, his behavior, and his teachings.

I remember rejoicing having all the other students there, that they were likeminded and friendly, perhaps that was what kept me there,  I looked at them as my real brothers and sisters in Christ who Loved me, I had close to no fellowship in the town I live in, so this was my little group, my church, my school, and my teacher and Pastor to whom I had submitted willingly at first, but then later by demand and through fear.

At one point a young man from our church wrote a big letter against Martin, [explaining] the teachings he disagreed [with], and with some personal experiences with him in person, he had some witnesses also,  he posted that letter on the wall in the group, and quit the church. He was immediately renounced, and blocked, and every member that had contacted the young guy got in trouble, because we were warned not to receive accusation against an elder, and a woman witness doesn't count. For me it was as a light entered a room, and I could finally voice my concerns as well, which I did, I wrote to that young man privately on Skype about my concerns. Few days later that young man "repented", and with tears wrote this huge apology letter to Martin, and he was sorry and that he couldn't believe he could have said those things against Christ,  what?    yes that’s what he said, against Christ, and Martin didn't correct him.

Later on it dawned on me, that Martin is teaching that Christ is manifesting himself in the flesh of Martin, (which at first I thought is good, and I wanted that too) but I discovered the agenda behind this teaching,  we all need to obey him and follow him, Christ in Martin that is, and therefore he is without error, and we do as he says, or else we are not obeying Christ. One word, creepy.

Now I started to realize that this man is on a real power trip, and he wants people to obey him, and follow him, and he gets really nervous when somebody is suspicious of him.  The young man to whom I wrote my concerns about Martin, later showed to Martin our conversation, though he was a kicked out non member by then, and I got booted the next day on the charge that I  am double minded, and I betrayed him. I admit that I was double minded in that I knew what Martin was doing is wrong, but I continued in his school anyway... don't know if it was a set up or not,  All I wrote to that man, is that I have concerns about Martin, that he is lording over the flock, because he would often remind us that this is not a cult, and he is not lording over the flock, now I see why he did that. Today I am glad I am out of that group, and I want nothing to do with that man.  He wrote me an email after he kicked me out, that perhaps after year or so he will let me back into his church, and from then on he wouldn't let people in the church anymore. What happened with that and if it is still so I do not know. I want to thank Edward ( youtube channel edwardpf123 ) for pleading with me to stay away from that man, Ed, I should have listened to you.

The other students, my brothers and sisters who I loved dearly, de-friended me immediately upon Martins command. Very few of them expressed sorrow, and wished I'd repent and come back, but our fellowship and contact was over. Apostle Paul's admonition in Galatians 6:1 was practiced by none!

All I can say is that he is very angry and rude man, a railer and accuser,   yet he teaches himself to be the example of charity, If you don't believe me, watch his videos on youtube. I can compare him to Diotrophes, who loved to have preeminence among the brethren, he is lording over the flock, or cult I don't know what to call it.   I could say many things, but the scriptures say it the best;”

James 3:13
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
James 3:14
But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
James 3:15
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
James 3:16
For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
James 3:17
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
James 3:18
And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

What is described in Ri’s testimony is a CULT! A different Christ, and a ‘leader’ who controls EVERYTHING through fear, manipulation, and lies.
It is what I call psycho-heresy. Other first hand accounts of spiritual abuse by Richling:

Testimony from Jessica Henderson:

“My experience with Cult Leader Martin Richling.

I first came across this man because of his Heretic videos. Then I saw that he was against pagan holidays and that's what made me and my husband start listening to his sermons because, we do not celebrate pagan holidays either. So, we thought it would be great to fellowship with other Christians who do not celebrate these days.

This man is very sneaky and slick with his words and you get caught in his trap easily because he knows so much of the bible.

We decided to make a fb page and follow him on fb. He then welcomed us into his church only a few days later. We made friends with all of his followers very quickly and considered them brothers and sisters.

Each week we were to report that we watched 2-3 lessons/videos or a combination of the two. We also had to read our bibles for an hour each day. If we weren't doing this then he would tell us that we aren't following scripture and would bully us into submission. He constantly calling people who don't follow him all sorts of names. I looked past this and just continued trying to watch more of his videos.

Once on FB a fellow brother tried to help someone understand scripture but, Martin told this man he was not allowed to correct his followers and that job was only for him (Martin).

Then one day I was watching videos called "The sign gifts of Satan’s children" and he explains that the word Gospel means glad tiding of good things and those Glad tidings don't come until Paul's Gospel because the Blood wasn't preached in Matthew through Acts.

So, I asked my husband why we call the first five books in the bible Gospel's? Because if what Martin says is true is he then saying that God got it wrong in calling those books in the Bible Gospel? I had a hard time understanding how he can say such a thing because, I know my God doesn't make mistakes.

My husband then wrote Martin an email explaining my concern with what he said.

Martin then told us there are indeed glad tidings in the first five books like the birth of Christ.

So, I told my husband "of course I know Jesus' birth is glad tidings. But, that isn't my question and he didn't answer my question" I then explained to my husband and showed him the video that caused me to ask this question. He too saw the problem with Martins video.

My husband then wrote another email explaining why we were confused. Martin got back to us and wrote in big capital letters, rebuking us for daring to question him again.

When my husband read this last email he was very upset. He couldn't believe that someone that is supposed to be a "Pastor" would treat us this way. So, we decided to ignore this.

I then came upon a video where he admits the Jehovahs Witnesses to be correct in that Jesus Christ was created. Now this was a major red flag and I told my husband that I cannot and will not follow someone who blasphemes my Lord. I was so mad about this and so, we left his "church" which we now know is a CULT and we left quietly. We deleted everyone from his Church and decided to move on without any explanation. We just wanted OUT!
Martin writes my husband
another email saying we
made a foolish choice and
we will reap what we sow.
We wrote him back and
explained that we cannot
follow someone who speaks
lies about our Lord. We also
told him we were leaving
because his actions for the
two-three weeks we were t
here are unGodly. He has no
fruits of the Spirit and he is a
bully who puts fear in his followers.
Those are not things that God wants
from his ppl. We added a scripture
passage from from 1 Timothy.

1 Timothy 1:7
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

He told us that I don't follow scripture. I truly think this man thinks he's Jesus Christ. I then wrote back and told him I do follow scripture. I will not follow man and you are not Jesus and you (Martin) are wrong.

Then he sent out a video to this lost followers and lied about why we really left. He said it was because we had an argument of the word Gospel. He didn't tell them everything else that came about.

One of the ladies in his church sent me the video. She wanted to know why we left because she thought it was strange.

When I read her message, that was the bottom line. I then made a massive group message on fb to every person in his church and showed them the conversation between us.

Of course they're all brainwashed and cannot see how his bully tactics have caused them to fear, so much so that every one of them cannot see truth.
Some of them wrote back on that group message rebuking us and telling my husband and I that we are going to Hells fire.

So, I asked them how would they know if we were going to Hells fire? Did The Lord send Martin a copy of the Book of Life? Or Maybe Martin thinks he's Lord.

After writing this to them I blocked them and moved on. I will continue to pray that his followers are set free too.
I was in this cult for 2-3 weeks and I am so glad The Lord took us out of there. Nothing good comes from lies, hatred or fear and Martin uses all three to manipulate an brainwash his believers.

Testimony from Donna Nelson:

“I heard Martin [Richling] on his radio broadcast at the beginning of ministry. At that time his teaching was very bold accurate and doctrinally sound according to my studies and past wonderful bible teachers. I was in a very difficult time in my life and spiritually lukewarm. His zeal for the scripture woke me up from a very long slumber. I have always been grateful for that. It doesn’t mean that as time went on I wasn't aware of  his cult-like manipulation of people. I was ready to get out anyway.  I only wanted to hear him go through revelation.

Some main points:

There was not always specific reasons why people were kicked out as if he didn’t want us to hear the other persons views.

When people were kicked out he ridiculed them and made very insulting remarks instructing everyone to un-friend them and have nothing to do with them.

After a dispute with his wife and separating from her he stayed in a female members home which seemed inappropriate as many brothers homes he could  have stayed.

He said in my opinion demeaning comments about his wife when she was not present which made me uncomfortable.

Why did I get kicked out?

I really don’t know I can only guess that when he did his "spiritual check-up" that was mandatory with 24 hrs of his posting, I was late. Also I posted the truth for that week that I read but hadn’t read an hour a day and no audio lessons that particular week. After that I was un-friended by Martin and everyone. No reason or no answer to messages.”

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:16a
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Testimony from Daniel Kaser,
“At first, I thought the Scriptures Alone Bible School was very good but as I progressed it became obvious that an interpretation of Romans 1 6:25-26 was Richlings’ own private interpretation! If you don't adhere to this one verse then you are considered an apostate. I would be very cautious as there are other heresies being taught by Richling. He's not the first nor the last to be deceived by Satan, albeit his scripture knowledge is extraordinary. Satan promised that if you eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Little gods then use the scriptures on everyone else! Beware-- “

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Although the personal testimonies of these, and many other victims of Martin Richling’s “school” are very vexing and should be alarming...
The greatest witness against Martin Richling is God’s Holy word!

The Holy Bible declares that The Lord Jesus Christ is The Creator!

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:17

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

The Holy Bible declares that The Lord Jesus Christ is GOD, and He was NOT created!

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:15
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

The Holy Bible declares that GOD is FAR from the proud and the wicked. Christians are NOT to rule over each other, and we ARE commanded to love one another. If you are involved with Richling, PLEASE consider the fruit of the Spirit,

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Galatians 5:23
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

The scriptures teach us about LOVING one another. There is NO fear in Christ Jesus!

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us.
1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 Corinthians 13:1
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1 Corinthians 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:3
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:4
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1 Corinthians 13:5
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Galatians 6:2
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:3
For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Please heed this warning, and stay away from Martin Richling, and warn his followers. We are praying for all of those deceived, including Richling himself, to REPENT.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: