End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:49:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Antichrist Moment

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Antichrist Moment  (Read 3322 times)
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:00:49 am »

Hello brethren!

By God's grace, I've been able to start putting videos up again. This is a new series I'm doing (I figure I'll keep them all in this thread, so as to not clutter up the board) where I plan to define the origins, attributes, character and career of the Antichrist using the King James Bible. There is a lot of misinformation out there, and I largely put the blame in two camps:

1) Modern per-versions of the Bible
2) Modern prophecy teachers

I hope, if the Lord so permits, to shed light on this issue, because if my research is correct, there is a greater deception on the horizon than any of us could have realized. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ we have a blessed hope!

God bless you all!

-FFF
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Boldhunter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 03:10:59 am »

In your videos it will be helpful to get an idea where you think we are now: borsemen? Seals, trumpets etc. The LORD bless you with wisdom and to be equipped in every good work.Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 04:11:52 am »

Here it is here Grin

In this video, we find out, from the Bible, the ethnic background of the beast, the Biblical Antichrist.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 04:35:21 pm »

Wow, I completely forgot to post the link when I made the thread Embarrassed Thank you for posting it!
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 03:09:49 am »

Good video i agree with it Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »

Thank you Smiley Here is Antichrist Moment 2

In this video we discover, from the Bible, the nationality of the beast, the Biblical Antichrist. This is not to be confused with ethnicity, which was discussed in the part 1. Nationality means one’s country of origin and ethnicity means one's racial ancestry.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 11:11:25 pm »

Very interesting...especially the 2nd video.

Looking forward to your future ones! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 08:00:02 pm »

In this video, we will discuss Daniel 9:27 and the confirming of "the covenant" with many. What does it mean? What doesn't it mean? How does this passage relate to the end times?
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 03:29:58 am »

i liked number 2 and number 3 too this Alexis Dude from Greece may be the Antichrist?
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192083#.VPfmTjKvW4N
'Time has Come for an Alternative to Two-State Solution'

Right-wing leaders featured in new issue of Sovereignty Journal meant to stop leftist economic debate from creating 'Palestine.'

3/3/15

Days before the March 17 elections, the Women in Green (WiG) movement has published issue number five of its Sovereignty Journal, which features interviews with right-wing politicians and thinkers in an attempt to shift the public discourse towards declaring sovereignty over Judea and Samaria.

The new issue, which will be distributed in 120,000 copies in Hebrew and English and can be requested from WiG, includes interviews with politicians Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein (Likud), Economics Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home), and Deputy Minister Ofir Akunis (Likud).

It also features interviews with the head of Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) Itamar Marcus, Prof. Moshe Arens, Prof. Eliav Shochetman and other right-wing thinkers, in addition to articles by Attorney Dafna Netanyahu and Jerusalem Post editor Caroline Glick.

WiG heads Yehudit Katsover and Nadia Matar emphasized that the journal issue is important given that the public is caught up in the leftist parties debating social and economic matters ahead of elections, and losing sight of how behind these issues the left aims to establish "a Palestinian terror state in the heart of the Land of Israel."

"As of now, the White House has been working hard to hide as much as possible the plans that are under consideration until the day after the elections and they are careful not to attack the Israeli right, since they understand that this would cause an increase of support for this camp, but after the ballots have been counted, the political pressure cooker is expected to burst," the WiG leaders said.

They said the new issue of the journal is meant "to strengthen those who carry the banner of battle against a nuclear Iran; to strengthen those who are leading the battle against the idea of dividing the Land and establishing a terror state in its heart; and to strengthen those who are leading the camp that is restoring the People of Israel to Zionist values, to settlement and to security."

Edelstein revealed in his interview "diplomats and journalists of the world that I meet accept the discussion of an alternative to the Oslo theory. Even if they do not change their positions, they understand that this is a legitimate stance."

"I present the practical argument that proves to them that the idea of two states is no longer relevant. I explain to them that the time has come to try something else. Up until now we have tried to short-cut the Oslo process, with the Disengagement and other steps. It did not work. Let’s try another way," he concluded.

Bennett warned that "a Palestinian state would collapse the Israeli economy. Ben Gurion Airport would be paralyzed, there would be no tourism, there would be no commerce, we would return to the economic collapse of the days of the second intifada and they would run away from here."

"There is absolutely no basis for determining that any other body on earth should have sovereignty over the western Land of Israel other than the Jewish people," stated Prof. Shochetman. "This is how it is according to international law."

Attorney Dafna Netanyahu noted that in Judea, Samaria and Gaza there is "a sort of state in an embryonic stage."

"Hamas’ and the PA’s (Palestinian Authority) principle goal is one thing: the destruction of the State of Israel, killing the Jews that are in it, and aided by the Muslim territorial contiguity that would be created from Iran to the Mediterranean Sea – turning it into a bridgehead of the Arab nation’s and Islam’s attack on the Western world," she continued. "One need not be a prophet in order to know what a monster would be born from the Palestinian 'embryonic state' in Judea and Samaria."
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 01:04:35 pm »

In this video, we will take a look at the 2nd beast of Revelation 13, whom the Bible calls the False Prophet. For this video, we will focus on his occupation of directing worship to the 1st beast, the Antichrist.
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 08:15:36 pm »

In this video, we discuss the actual arrival of the Antichrist. We also investigate the "politician Antichrist" theory and see if it agrees with the Biblical explanation of the coming of the Beast.
Report Spam   Logged

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 11:20:17 pm »

In this video, we discuss the actual arrival of the Antichrist. We also investigate the "politician Antichrist" theory and see if it agrees with the Biblical explanation of the coming of the Beast.

Always figured that he would be the “jesus” on TV…or on the internet these days. Good series. If the false prophet gets to yield the power of Elijah, then it only follows that the AC gets to yield the power that proves he’s the long-awaited messiah. The delusion will be so strong that those not touched by Christ’s Spirit will believe everything they see.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 08:41:31 am »

Thank you for clearing alot of things up here, bro FFF - yes, I've always thought the AC would be some world politician rising to power.

Now it's making alot more sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 09:19:24 am »

I posted this on a comments section on YT, and here goes again...

I think this is making much more sense now(ie-how it's not exactly some rising world politician or whatever).

As for the Greek PM who rose to fame out of nowhere - just keep in mind - in recent years, political leaders have come out of nowhere at a faster rate. For example - Barack Obama was just a mere Jr Senator when he ran for President in 2008(and prior to him winning the Senate in 2004, he was nothing more than a local politician).

And look at other factors that are conditioning the masses to accept the AC - television is playing a large role - look at all of the witchcraft and black magic they are pushing on it. Or how about the typical movie theater?(where they're pushing superheros like superman, batman, teenage mutant ninja turtles, etc)

Or how about professional sports - seriously, does anyone here really believe any typical human being can throw a baseball 90+ miles per hour? Or a 300+ pd football player running a 4 second 40 yard dash? I mean none of us can even drive a car 90 mph!

Yes, the world is being set up! And God's word DOESN'T lie!
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 05:06:26 am »

great video! i have listened to much stuff that a Jewish person from the European Union will rise up and be the next Nero Caesar and take control of the EU and the world will marvel at this politician and i have heard that the Antichrist will come from the bottomless pit it makes sense according to the Bible that this AC will come with lying signs and wonders.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 01:40:43 pm »

In this video, we discuss the wars that the Antichrist fights in. The topic of the "wars of the Antichrist" is one that is not discussed often, because it does not fit the view of the end times commonly advocated by mainstream prophecy teachers (7 year treaty, etc.). We will be reading from Daniel 11, among other places, to get an idea of who the Antichrist battles and why.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 07:03:57 pm »

Very interesting(never thought of those other scriptures you mentioned).

Also - will you be talking about the Antichrist's famines(3rd seal) in a future video?
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 10:25:55 pm »

It's been a while, but I was able to finish the next installment of Antichrist Moment. At this point, though, after a 26 minute video and a 20 minute video, they are becoming "moments" in name only Cheesy

In this video, we look at the life of king Solomon, as told in scripture, and discover the similarities between Solomon and the Antichrist. This one is mostly scripture. Also, another, related study is done at the end of the video.

One thing that I forgot to add to the video is that Solomon is the one who had the temple built in Jerusalem. The Antichrist will confirm the covenant, allowing the temple to be rebuilt in Jerusalem.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 04:48:42 am »

Great video no wonder that the masons talk about Solomon singling him out as someone great in ancient history though the masons dont give the big picture about Solomon and his wisdom they kind of distort history.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 04:40:11 pm »

In this video, we seek to answer the question "What is the kingdom of the beast?" We draw heavily from Daniel 7, which gives us a clearer picture of the Antichrist's kingdom. Also, in light of what we discover about the kingdom of the beast, we briefly try to answer the age-old question of "Who is the Antichrist?"

NOTE: I misspoke in this video. I said that something is "the most important thing to know" without qualifying what I meant. I clarify what I mean in the video, but to repeat it here, I meant that it is the most important thing to know about this eschatological topic, not the most important thing to know in general. Sorry for the mistake! God bless!
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 03:05:10 am »

Thanks for sharing this! i especially like how you concluded/summed up the facts about the Antichrist at the end!
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 07:30:09 pm »

In this video, we will be talking about the Antichrist sitting in the temple of God showing and declaring himself to be God. This is part 1 of 2 regarding the Abomination of Desolation event.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 04:44:10 am »

In this video, we will be talking about the Antichrist sitting in the temple of God showing and declaring himself to be God. This is part 1 of 2 regarding the Abomination of Desolation event.

Thanks for sharing notice most world leaders dont have long hair like the Antichrist will have wont he be easy to spot from all the paintings and that? Wink
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 08:45:06 pm »

In this video, we talk about the image of the beast mentioned in Revelation 13. What is it? What is its role in prophecy? This is part 2 of 2 regarding the Abomination of Desolation event.

I probably could have said a lot more, but I forgot to mention it when I was recording. Especially the image Nebuchadnezzar sets up in Daniel 3 and how music plays a role in the worship of that image (church buildings not only have the tv screens, they also have CCM to accompany them) Hope this study (as well as the previous studies) is helpful. God bless you all!

In Christ Jesus,

FervorForFaith
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2015, 02:20:01 am »

Very good video, brother.

Good points about these tv screens in churches now(I forgot about that) - even a medium-sized SBC church my parents go to have it now.

BTW - I had a long Google Hangout with a brother tonight, and he too has issues with his non-501c3 church(and his pastor).
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 07:39:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 09:13:53 pm »

In this video, we discuss the infamous mark of the beast. What is it? What isn't it? What does it have to do with the end times? What Bible verses could the Antichrist use to JUSTIFY the mark to the undiscerning masses?
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 12:44:27 pm »

In this video, we compare the Shroud of Turin to the Biblical account of Jesus' burial, and see if the two line up. We also discuss how the Shroud of Turin can play a role in the end times.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 11:28:27 am »

I like that idea with the blood. Could see that happen
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: