End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 12:18:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hillary: 'Deep-Seated' Religious Beliefs Must Be Changed for Abortion

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary: 'Deep-Seated' Religious Beliefs Must Be Changed for Abortion  (Read 5327 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:53 pm »

Chelsea Clinton Claims: Abortion Is ‘at the Core of Our Human Rights’

Speaking to a small crowd of about 100 people in Poughkeepsie, New York on Sunday, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, asserted that abortion is a core “human right.”

In being greeted with a standing ovation at the Civil Service Employee Union’s office, Clinton spoke on gun control, opponent Bernie Sanders and abortion.

“A woman’s right to chose is at the core of our human rights and what should be equity in our country,” she said, according to the Pougkeepsie Journal.

Clinton also remarked that the 2016 election is the “most important” of her lifetime.

As previously reported, Clinton told the publication Page Six in February that she walked away from the Baptist Church because of the issue of abortion.

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was six in Sunday school,” she stated. “That’s a true story.”

“I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible,” Clinton continued.

Her mother had told “The View” just days prior that she believes American law allows for abortion at any point until birth.

“At what point does someone have constitutional rights?” co-host Paula Farris asked. “Are you saying that a child on its due date, just hours before delivery, still has no constitutional rights?”

“Under our law, that is the case,” Clinton replied. “I support Roe v. Wade because I think it is an important statement about the importance of a woman making this most difficult decision with consultation by whom she chooses: her doctor, her faith, her family.”

During the last Democratic debate, Clinton also bemoaned the absence of questions on abortion.

“We’ve not had one question about a woman’s right to make her own decisions about reproductive health care, not one question,” she said.

“And in the meantime we have states, governors doing everything they can to restrict women’s rights,” Clinton stated. “We have a presidential candidate by the name of Donald Trump saying that women should be punished and we are never asked about this.”

She likewise asserted that abortion is a women’s right’s issue, and that women should be autonomous.

“It goes to the heart of who we are as women, our rights, our autonomy, our ability to make our own decisions,” Clinton said, “and we need to be talking about that and defending Planned Parenthood from these outrageous attacks.”

“If a church member asks in 2016 if I can support Hillary Clinton, I can unequivocally respond, ‘Not in this lifetime,’” writes Bryan Ridenour in his blog “America, Look Up.” “If we vote for leaders who support abortion on demand, then we essentially hold the surgical knife that strips life from the womb. If we vote for leaders who support and champion gay marriage, we in effect officiate at their ceremonies. God holds us accountable for what we do behind the voting booth curtain.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/04/20/chelsea-clinton-claims-abortion-is-at-the-core-of-our-human-rights/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: