End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 04:15:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Massacre of Innocence – The Occult Roots of Abortion

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Massacre of Innocence – The Occult Roots of Abortion  (Read 4498 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2011, 07:13:13 am »

Massacre of Innocence – The Occult Roots of Abortion

11/18/2007

In this teaching we will be looking at the occult roots of abortion (aborticide) with little known historical facts about abortion and how they relate to witchcraft & modern day feminism. Patricia Baird-Windle, Founder and owner of Aware Woman Center for Choice (AKA: abortion clinics) was quoted saying: ‘You practice your religion and let me practice mine.”My religion is a holy ritual child sacrifice’ On August 4, 1992, two employees of Aware Woman abortion clinic, Veronica Jordan and Rebecca Morris, registered a non-profit religious corporation known as the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida (WRCF). The stated purpose of the WRCF is to provide an umbrella organization for witch covens throughout the state of Florida. The incorporation papers list the two abortion clinic employees as directors of the Wiccan organization. Shortly after the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida was founded, Carol Ebbing, another Aware Woman abortion clinic employee procured the book entitled: “The Sacrament of Abortion” by a Ginnette Paris, a witch in France, who presents abortion as ‘a sacred act’ & ‘A sacrifice to Artemis”. In this teaching we will also endeavor to show you how the struggle against this horrific act is primarily a spiritual one. Throughout history, certain pagan cultures have sacrificed human infants to satanic deities as a part of a complicated ritual in return for favors asked of them. While few of those involved in abortion today are consciously engaging in child sacrifice, that is precisely what abortion is: The sacrifice of a human life on the alter of convenience & to the god of self.

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1141
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:06:42 am »

saved
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 11:46:41 am »

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/04/24/3430316/after-roe-unsafe-abortions/
4/24/14
Woman Who Had Abortion Before Roe v. Wade: ‘All I See Is Things Getting Worse’

Four years ago, Fran Moreland Johns realized that she better write her abortion story down so that young women could read it. “I decided to record some of the stories of people like me, who had abortions before Roe, because we’re dying off!” Moreland Johns explained.

But when she started doing the research for a potential book, and collecting stories from women who had chosen to have risky abortions, her focus quickly changed. She realized that writing about unsafe abortions didn’t just involve talking to women who ended a pregnancy four decades ago. Young women today are still having similar experiences, even while Roe v. Wade stands.

“I very quickly began hearing the same stories happening right now — and I thought, oh my lord, we’re going right back there,” Moreland Johns said. “So it became more of a cause than a book.”

Moreland Johns’ book, Perilous Times: An inside look at abortion before — and after — Roe v. Wade, ended up including a mix of stories from women of all ages. For instance, one of the women who agreed to be interviewed, Trish, had an illegal abortion in 1946 with the help of a compassionate physician who recorded it as an appendectomy. Another interview subject, Rachel, landed in the hospital in 2009 after she took an abortion-inducing drug obtained by her boyfriend. Carol, a mother of four, had an illegal abortion in the early 1960s after she became pregnant in the midst of going through a divorce. Meanwhile, Mandy didn’t have the money for a legal abortion in 2009 and now has two children under the age of two with serious health problems.

You don’t have any choices. So you do desperate things.

“I hate to be a pessimist, but all I see is things getting worse,” Moreland Johns said. “What propelled Roe was that we had dead women everywhere. It became hard for anybody to ignore the fact that people were dying because they didn’t have safe options. Now, people are still dying, but it’s different. It may not be a problem in major cities. But if you’re poor, if you’re a minority, if you live too far away — you don’t have any choices. So you do desperate things.”

That may be supported by Moreland Johns’ anecdotal evidence, but it’s also backed up by research in the field. According to the Guttmacher Institute, the global rate of unsafe abortions has actually been on the rise since 1995. Perhaps unsurprisingly, there’s a direct relationship between the countries with harsh abortion bans and the countries where women are resorting to dangerous methods of ending a pregnancy. Even though abortion is technically legal in this country, the United States isn’t exempt from this trend. Women here are increasingly buying abortion-inducing drugs on the internet and trying to end pregnancies on their own.

This is a particularly big problem in areas with high rates of poverty and significant barriers to legal abortion clinics. For instance, the rate of self-induced abortions in Texas’ Rio Grande Valley — an impoverished border community that lacks access to basic health services — is one of the highest in the nation. Now that Texas has enacted harsh new restrictions on abortion that are forcing dozens of clinics to close, the situation is getting even worse. Women are increasingly crossing the border into Mexico to buy abortion pills on the black market.

**Yes, the whole hoopla in the TX legislature last year passing this massive anti-abortion bill AND Wendy Davis ranting all night was just that...a SMOKESCREEN! Be ye not deceived by these illusions...

“Those are the people who are hurt. They’re poor, they’re rural, they don’t have any power,” Moreland Johns pointed out. “That’s what moves me and keeps me moving on this.”

They’re poor, they’re rural, they don’t have any power.

And just like doctors in the decades before Roe had to pretend to perform a different procedure in order to help women end a pregnancy, some medical professionals are still unable to provide safe abortion care out in the open. The anti-choice community has turned its attention to abortion doctors, attempting to make it too difficult for them to continue practicing, and unnecessary regulations are increasingly resulting in doctors’ licenses getting yanked. In order to ensure women don’t die from black market abortion drugs, doctors can legally provide “miscarriage management” even if they’re not allowed to perform abortions.

It makes sense, then, that the women who had abortions before Roe aren’t the only ones noticing a dangerous effort to roll back those rights. Last year, a group of one hundred OB-GYNs published an op-ed warning that women’s access to legal abortion has regressed further than doctors who were alive during the 1970s believed would ever be possible.

Moreland Johns doesn’t have a background in activism, and she says she didn’t set out to do anything dramatic. But she wanted to help women tell their stories, and try to put a human face on the desperate need for legal abortion rights.

“You didn’t talk about it in the olden days, and I’m afraid people still don’t,” Moreland Johns, who shared her own abortion story for the first time in Perilous Times, noted. “There’s still a huge amount of shame and guilt attached to having had a perfectly legal abortion for perfectly good reasons. That’s part of what slows down the movement for rights, and I think we have to change that.”

Other reproductive rights advocates agree. There’s a growing movement to eliminate the persistent stigma surrounding abortion by creating safe spaces for women to tell their stories. Activists are encouraging the estimated one in three U.S. women who have had abortions to help other people understand that it’s an issue that impacts a huge swath of the country — and eventually encourage policy change in this area.

I hope we don’t ever give up and abandon women as they were abandoned before 1973.

And some women like Moreland Johns, who had abortions before the procedure was legalized, are using their stories as cautionary tales to remind Americans that 1.2 million women used to resort to unsafe abortions every year before Roe v. Wade.

“We can’t ban it and have it go away. If we ban it, people will die,” Moreland Johns said. “I hope we don’t ever give up and abandon women as they were abandoned before 1973. That’s my hope.”

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:47:25 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 04:10:25 pm »

Ex-Satanist: Babies ritually aborted for devil

Zachary King remembers the day well. It was in 1982. He was young, rebellious and dabbling in the occult.

But on that day, he would make the transition from novice to the deeper things of Satan.

“I had just turned 14, and they told me there was going to be a sex party in someone’s house and all the males in the coven were going to sleep with this woman,” recalls King, now 47 and a pro-life activist living in Florida.

“And the purpose of the party was to get her pregnant, and then nine months later we were going to be doing an abortion,” he said.

The word “abortion” was something he’d only heard once before. It was used by his mother in a whispered tone.

“I went home and looked it up in the dictionary, and that didn’t really explain it. So I went to the library, and I found whole books which had so much information I couldn’t grasp it all. So I went back to my coven and asked an older guy, ‘What is an abortion?’”

“He said ‘we say a spell and there is a baby in its mother’s womb and we kill it.’”

He remembers asking a very direct question.

“Is that legal?”

“And he said, ‘As long as it’s inside the woman, it’s legal.’”

And with that short conversation, the teen was on his way to a dark existence as an occult leader.

He would later become a high wizard, he said, overseeing more than 140 “ritual abortions.”

“Knowing a spell could kill someone inside a woman, and that’s legal, and five minutes later it’s illegal, I said, ‘This is awesome. I can do this all day long.’ You step through this door and you can kill, and you step through this other door and you go to prison. That in itself should tell you how satanic it is,” King told WND. “The coven leader called it a baby, not a lump of cells, and he said, ‘You kill it.’ They didn’t call it a lump of cells.”

He said he performed many of the sacrificial abortion rituals at the clinics of “a large abortion provider,” but he would not identify the provider for fear of lawsuits.

“As a high wizard, your job was to get your hands bloody while saying a spell, regardless of whether that’s the baby’s blood or the mother’s blood,” he said. “My left hand guided the way, and the right hand had a scalpel. The woman never winced or anything. Both hands were bloody. I participated in 141 abortions. I doubt my actions actually killed any children, but I was still there.”

King said he was hired to be there, casting his spells, by the abortionists.

“You have to be part of the procedure,” he said. “They have hired you to perform a satanic spell and, in order for that to happen, your hands have to get bloody.”

‘The women knew why I was there’

He said he would show up and change into his wizard’s robe to perform the incantations. King explained that he wore the same type of wizard’s garb seen in a music video by female rocker Pink for her song, “Just Like a Pill.” The video shows a wizard, dressed in black, his face painted pale and wearing a black top hat, reciting a spell behind the singer, as the scene then flips to simulated group sex.

He said the women whose abortions he attended would get pregnant with the intent of killing their unborn baby as a sacrifice to Satan.

“So the women knew why I was there,” King said. “They know there’s a satanic ritual going on.

“In 1987 (at the age of 19), I became a high wizard, and I did my last abortion in 1997,” he said. “From the time I was 14 to age 19, I did probably five of them.”

Alveda King, a pro-life activist with Priests for Life and the niece of slain civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., said she believes King’s story, because she’s heard others like it over the years. But she has no idea how prevalent such practices may be.

“Yes. Actually, I’ve been aware for many years,” she said. “I’ve heard testimonies of post-abortive parents, especially women. There was a witch in the hospital when my sixth baby was born.”

Zachary King, author of a forthcoming book titled “Abortion is a Satanic Sacrifice” in an interview with the Lepanto Institute, gave the reason for the rituals.

“In satanism, killing something or the death of something is the most effective way of getting your spell accomplished,” he said. “As far as trying to get Satan’s approval, to give you something that you want, killing something is the best way to go. Killing something is the ultimate offering to Satan, and if you can kill an unborn, that is his ultimate goal.”

The mixing of sex and occultist religious rituals was propagated in the early 20th century by Aleister Crowley, the famous English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet and painter, Zachary King said.

He said he left the coven but continued to practice magic until he became a Christian and converted to Catholicism in 2008.

Not the first to describe satanic rituals

King is not the first person to testify that the abortion industry is steeped in the occult.

In December 2010, Life Site News, a pro-life website, published a profile of Abigail Seidman, who from the age of 10 was working in an abortion clinic managed by her mother, a nurse.

Seidman told Life Site her mother’s descent into the abortion culture was not motivated by the usual talking points – to save women from dangerous back-alley abortions, or to “help” women in difficult situations, or even for the money. It was a religion – literally.

Seidman described the abortion clinic where her mother worked as “pervaded with occult imagery and practices.” The employees considered abortion “a form of sacrifice,” and would perform the procedure as a sort of ritual. They worshiped pagan deities embodying death, she told Life Site News.

Seidman and her unborn baby fell victim to this mentality, through an abortion that her mother encouraged when she was a teenager, despite Seidman’s resistance.

Exposing the darkest corners of the abortion industry is not the type of thing many people like to talk about, or even think about, and it sounds so sensational that many will deny there is a connection between the black arts and the abortion business. Yet Seidman told the website she believes it’s critical that pro-lifers acknowledge the occultist influence – and recognize it as the key to pulling the abortion industry “up by the roots.”

“The occult believers are the ‘core’ of the pro-abortion movement, just as the born-again Christians are the ‘core’ of the pro-life movement,” she told Life Site News. “I see no harm in striking at its heart, and informing ‘pro-choice’ people (particularly the well-meaning but misguided Christians) of who and what they are truly associating themselves with.”

Shades of Austin, Texas

Many pro-life activists recall the video in 2013 from the state House in Austin, Texas, when pro-lifers were surrounded by a group of pro-abortion activists who could be heard on the video chanting, “Hail Satan, Hail Satan,” in monotone voices.

And as recently as Friday, the Satanic Temple in Detroit turned out to counter-protest a pro-life rally in front of Planned Parenthood clinics in Detroit and Ferndale, Michigan. They performed a ritual “waterboarding” by pouring gallons of milk over the heads of two women, saying this simulated the drowning of women in breast milk by stripping them of their reproductive rights.

The protest was meant to counter a pro-life rally, one of more than 300 around the country Saturday calling for the defunding of Planned Parenthood in the wake of undercover videos showing executives talking about the sale of baby body parts.

Watch the Satanic counter protest in Detroit Saturday near Planned Parenthood clinic:

Mark Crutcher, founder of Life Dynamics, a pro-life advocacy group based in Denton, Texas, said he has been aware "since day one" that there is a darker spiritual side to the abortion industry that goes unseen.

"Yes for years. We've interviewed a few people here. It was about 1992 or 93, and we had a girl who came from Missouri and she claimed to be involved in the same sort of thing (that King talks about)," he said. "Women getting pregnant with the intent to kill their babies and women being told they could make themselves holy by offering up their baby as a sacrifice.

"She described situations where they would extract babies and do spells and satanic rituals."

The woman told Crutcher that one of the things they tell women in the counseling sessions is, "You make your baby holy like Jesus, because he shed his blood for you to make your life better, and your baby can shed his blood for you, too.

"It was really screwed up stuff," he said.

Another widespread idea among pagan feminists is that abortion is a "sacrament," Zachary King said.

"When you take that and combine it with some women they call breeders, where all they do is have baby after baby after baby so they can abort them, and sometimes it's done in private homes and sometimes in private clinics," he said. "Usually it's legal, wherever they do it. They usually have a team of attorneys who can say, 'You can do this,' or, 'You can't do that.'"

'Rumors' hard to prove

Cheryl Sullenger is a writer and senior policy analyst for Operation Rescue

Cheryl Sullenger, senior policy adviser to Operation Rescue, said she's heard the rumors for years about ritualistic abortions being conducted at clinics, but she hasn't been able to find confirmation.

"I have heard rumors, nothing I could ever verify. For instance, at a large abortion clinic in San Diego, that particular clinic was also a meeting place for other types of organizations. The communists and the wiccans would meet there. We heard rumors that there were rituals there and in a park across from it, but we could never verify that," she told WND. "We could verify the meetings, so we figured if they are allowing the wiccans to have meetings in their place, it might not be so much of a stretch that they would have rituals."

The one common denominator that links most of the operatives in the abortion industry is a hatred of Christianity, Sullenger said.

"A lot of these places are just money-making businesses and that's all they care about. But we have seen a lot of attacks on pro-lifers not just because they're pro-life but because they're Christians," she said. "There is one clinic (in Illinois) where they would mock Jesus, mock the Christians and mock their faith, and it's not something that's so unusual. We saw the same type of thing in Reno, Nevada."

Sullenger said many of the volunteer escorts at abortion clinics hold pagan and neo-pagan beliefs.

"I've met a lot of women who volunteer as clinic escorts who are pagans. They'll take the pro-life literature and tear it up as they walk the woman into the clinic," she said.

Satanists file suit to block Missouri abortion law

The state of Missouri recently passed an "informed consent" law requiring a 72-hour waiting period before a woman could get an abortion. The New York-based Satanic Temple filed a federal lawsuit in July against the state, claiming that such a law violates their "free exercise" of their religion, Satanism.

The pregnant woman the satanists are using to bring their lawsuit went to the St. Louis Planned Parenthood clinic and submitted a letter stating that her religious beliefs in satanism require no informed consent and no waiting period before abortion, Life Site News reported.

She demanded, on religious grounds, "to have an abortion today – now – and without further review of the [informed consent] booklet." Her letter explained her belief that "both as a religious and a scientific matter ... an abortion will not terminate the life of a separate, unique, living human being."

Satanic Temple founder Doug Mesner, who goes by the satanist name "Lucien Greaves," released a statement, announcing the lawsuit against Gov. Jay Nixon and Attorney General Chris Koster, claiming, "The Informed Consent materials explicitly communicate items of religious opinion that directly contradict the deeply-held beliefs of women within The Satanic Temple."

The satanists argue that Missouri's law violates the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act. "The question of when life begins is absolutely a religious opinion, and the state has no business proselytizing religious beliefs," the sect claims.

"You see and hear that theme kind of woven throughout," Sullenger said. "So it's very much a spiritual battle, but we're acutely aware of that. I remember in the old rescue days, the sit-in days where we would get arrested sitting in front of abortion clinics. We would sit and sing hymns, and it would just drive people crazy, and we could see the battle between good and evil, light and dark, just playing out right there in the streets."

In his book, "Lime 5: Exploited by the Abortion Industry," Crutcher included a chapter called "Vacant Souls."

"It's about the people who work in abortion clinics. We do a lot of undercover stuff, so we do have a lot of contact with these people, and I can tell you a lot of them are screwed up," he said.

"Were they normal and then got involved in the abortion industry and got screwed up, or were they already demented souls and that's why they ended up in the abortion industry? I don't know," he continued. "But this idea that you're going to create a sacrament of abortion is pretty crazy, and you're going to make your baby holy by making him like Jesus, you're pretty screwed up."

'The Sacrament of Abortion'

Crutcher cited a 1992 book by Ginette Paris, a member of the pagan religion who was very upfront about the abortion procedure. The book's title said it all: "The Sacrament of Abortion."

The author claims that abortion is a sacred act, a sacrifice to Artemis, known to the Romans as Diana. This is the same Artemis whose enthusiastic supporters the Apostle Paul encountered in Acts 19:34.

"Artemis is both a protector of wild animals and a hunter who kills them with deadly aim. How can these contradictory roles be found in the same female deity?" writes Father Frank Pavone, founding director of Priests for Life, in a 2012 article. "The view proposed in this book is that a mother properly cares for life only if she possesses full power over life and death. Death is sometimes preferable. The one who can provide death, in order that one may escape an unfriendly life, is really loving the one who is being killed.

"Abortion, then, is seen as 'an expression of maternal responsibility and not a failure of maternal love' (p.Cool. 'Artemis stands for the refusal to give life if the gift is not pure and untainted. ... As Artemis might kill a wounded animal rather than allow it to limp along miserably, so a mother wishes to spare the child a painful destiny' (p. 55)."

Crutcher said he wanted to help the young woman from Missouri who came to his office after one of his staff members encouraged her to make the drive.

"We were going to try to help her. This girl was so screwed up. She'd had eight or nine abortions and had gotten pregnant on purpose so she could have abortions," he said.

The girl said the Missouri coven was 100 percent female, but the women were overseen by a male high priest.

"She became holy by being impregnated by this guy, and then having an abortion where he's basically killing his own child," Crutcher explained.

The woman confided that the coven would also kidnap women who were pregnant.

"We were going to help her, but after she left our office we could never get a hold of her again," he said. "But over the years, we've had a lot of these kind of stories."

Crutcher said the overwhelming motivation for people who are pro-life is a belief that God is the author of all life and unborn babies are living human beings.

"And if you believe that, then the one who is against that is on the other side," he said. "Ephesians tells us we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and rulers of the darkness. I've seen some of the most bizarre things happen. We know we've all been under attack, and you can sense it. You can tell when something is going on. It will go away after a while and it will come back, but you can sense it.

"You can't work in this every day like we do and not see this. And not see there is a spiritual component."

So stories like that of Abigail Seidman and Zachary King don't sound so unbelievable after a while.

"It would be easy to dismiss it as maybe she has some mental issues. But we've seen it time and time again, and seen there are things that are not of a worldly nature," Crutcher said. "Just like this guy, Zach King, it would be very easy to blow him off as some sort of a nut case."

Satanists no longer 'hiding'

Zachary King said satanism, in the same way abortion and homosexual rights activists have mainstreamed their ideas, is unveiling its true agenda in increments.

"It's becoming more popular, because, remember, Satan has removed himself from the picture in many respects, trying to prove he doesn't exist," he said. "So many people think of Satan as this character the church invented to keep people in line, and then you look at everything else that's ramped up.

"I'm old enough to know that the American Psychological Association said for years homosexuality was a mental disorder. Then they said it's OK to think those thoughts, but you can't act on them. Then it was OK for you to act on them in your own bedroom. Then they got to the point where they were having public kiss-ins, and that all moved us toward where we are now with the Supreme Court ruling it's not only not a psychological issue but it's no different than heterosexual sex and, therefore, legal to marry."

It's the same with abortion and satanism, King said.

"At Yale last year, we had an attempted black mass. Then in Oklahoma we had an actual black mass.

"Now they're talking about establishing actual satanic churches out in the open.

"Everything satanic is coming out in the open, they're not denying it anymore. They're not hiding it in the basement and out in the woods anymore," King said. "It's just out in the open like everything else."

Crutcher said it's important for Christians to remember that "greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world."

"When you look at the devastation that has been racked on the people inside the abortion industry, you look in their eyes and there's nothing there," he said. "They can sit there and just kind of laugh about seeing these babies plop out of these women and land on the floor."

He recently interviewed three abortion clinic employees in Houston who did just that – laughed.

"It is weird to sit across from these people and see just how vacant their souls are," Crutcher said.

"But as despicable as I find these people who work in these clinics, I have to step back and see that I feel sorry for them, because these people live in hell right here on earth," he said. "They see things you and I cannot imagine, and as despicable as I find them, in one sense you feel sorry for them."

But it's impossible to over-estimate how much someone will endure for their religion.

The fact that some defend abortion as a sacred act should alert us to the depth of the spiritual warfare that is going on, says Father Pavone of Priests for Life.

"Abortion has never been merely or even primarily a political issue. It is a false religion," he writes. "When pro-life Christians, for example, pray in front of an abortion mill, it is not simply a matter of pro-life people opposing false medicine. It is the true Church in conflict with a false Church. One former clinic security guard, after being converted, admitted why he was angry at pro-life sidewalk counselors: 'You were coming to protest in front of our church. That clinic was where we conducted our worship.'"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/ex-satanist-babies-being-aborted-for-devil/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 11:32:33 pm »

Apostate Clergy ‘Bless’ Ohio Abortion Facility: ‘Thank God for Abortion Providers’

Look BAAL worshiping witches

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A group of approximately 15 apostate United Methodist, Episcopal and Jewish clergy recently gathered outside an abortion facility in Ohio to “bless” its services and to “thank God for abortion providers.”

“We gathered here today because far too many religious people forget that God’s love is steadfast,” Harry Knox, president of the Washington-based Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice (RCRC), told the approximately 40 people joining the group for the event. “I’m here today standing alongside my fellow clergymen and clergywomen to say, ‘Thank God for abortion providers.’

“The religious right has really hijacked the conversation on this issue, and we need to let women know that there are people of faith who are in favor of safe and legal abortion,” added event organizer Laura Young, a United Methodist minister who also serves as the executive director of the Ohio chapter RCRC.

“We want to show the clinic staff and the women who obtain their services and the community that there are people of faith who do believe that abortion is sometimes necessary and that it should be done in a safe, dignified way without shame,” she stated.

Those gathered outside of the Cleveland abortion facility Preterm, which has been in operation since 1974, held signs such as “Good Women Have Abortions” and “Pro-Faith, Pro-Family, Pro-Choice.” Young said that attendees also laid hands on abortion-minded mothers and staff.

The outlet Think Progress reports that the clergy hoped their blessing would protect the facility from “preachy protesters, as well as encourage the strength and bravery of those providing and relying on its services.” Young explained to the publication that if the gathering succeeds, RCRC will move on to other facilities in other states.

She already runs a counseling hotline for abortion-minded mothers who question if it is a sin to end their child’s life.

“It breaks my heart to know women are sitting in pews across the country feeling shamed, believing that they’re cursed for making this decision,” Young told reporters. “That’s a question I get a lot on the phone, ‘Am I going to Hell?’ when God instead is there to support women through it all.”

Knox’s group has been in headlines before and has written prominent op-eds regarding his pro-abortion viewpoint. As previously reported, in September 2014, his article “Reverends Like Us Should Never Oppose Access to Abortion or Sex Ed” was published by the Washington Post.

“[Our faith] is why we absolutely believe that every woman should have the ability to make her own decision on whether and when to raise a child,” he wrote, along with co-author Alethea Smith-Withers. “Her health insurance should honor the full spectrum of care that she might need, including abortion.”

But Clenard Childress, pastor of New Calvary Baptist Church in Montclair, N.J. and director of the Life Education and Resource Network (LEARN), disagreed.

“I say to the clergy, they must remember Who called them. The Democratic Party didn’t call them, nor the Republican Party,” he told Christian News Network at that time. “And their call came from a God that asked them to represent Him—to represent His teachings and His word.”

“How can you not defend life when you read in Jeremiah the fifth chapter, ‘Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, I knew you?’” Childress asked. “I was already somebody in God before I was in the womb. … The pulpit must reconcile themselves to that verse.”

There are nine abortion facilities in Ohio. Eight others have closed in the past five years due to inability to comply with state laws or as the result of wrongdoing.

http://christiannews.net/2015/10/18/apostate-clergy-bless-ohio-abortion-facility-thank-god-for-abortion-providers/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 08:53:41 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 08:55:58 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 09:08:26 pm »

‘Thy Guiding Hand in My Work:’ Abortionist Thanks God While Standing Next to Photo of Dead Baby

An abortionist recently stopped to say a prayer next to a poster providing an image of an aborted baby, claiming that God’s hand is upon her, while conversely, pro-lifers are prideful and unChrist-like.

The incident occurred outside of the Chicago’s Palmer House Hilton as the North American Forum on Family Planning was underway. Members of the Pro-Life Action League stood outside of the event holding signs, including a sign being held by Director Joe Scheidler that provided a photograph of a child known as “baby Malachi,” who was dismembered at 21 weeks gestation.

“My dear Heavenly Father, I’m grateful today to be here at this wonderful meeting,” the woman, wearing a Planned Parenthood sticker on her jacket, says as she approaches and stands next to the photograph. “And I wanted to express to You the gratitude and humility that I feel as an abortionist.”

“I can imagine no person who is in greater need of Christ-like love and excellent medical care than a woman who is faced with an untenable pregnancy,” she continues. “And I am grateful every day to feel Thy Spirit and Thy guiding hand in my work as I speak to women of all faiths and all creeds.”

The abortionist then asks that she not consider any mother as wrongful for seeking an abortion.

“I just want to pray to continue to have the humility to accept that I am incapable of knowing anyone else’s heart and mind, and my role as my human being is not to judge others, but to give them care and compassion when I can know nothing of their heart,” she prays, “and leave the judgment to You, to Thy divine wisdom and omnipotence, and just provide them the love of Christ that we all need and deserve.”

The woman continues by characterizing pro-lifers as prideful and hard-hearted

ask for You to touch the hearts of those that in their pride fail to have compassion and truly live the example of Christ and love all,” she says, “and to reserve judgment and to humble themselves before Thee as the all-seeing and all-knowing and the magnanimous and loving being.”

“And I hope that you would soften their hearts and help them to see the cruelty and the damage that their actions lead to,” the abortionist continues, stating moments later that she is “furthering the work of the Lord.”

“I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen,” she concludes, and then walks away.

The Pro-Life Action League released a blog post about the matter on Friday, asking others to pray for the woman.

“She specifically tells the Lord that she is ‘incapable of judging anyone else’s heart and mind,’ and yet a few long-winded clauses later, she asks for God to ‘touch the hearts of those that in their pride fail to have compassion and truly live the example of Christ and to love all, and to reserve judgement and to humble themselves before Thee,'” writer Matt Yonke noted.

“I don’t feel I’m reaching too far to assume she means us, but how could she possibly know about our pride or lack of compassion or who we are and are not judging, when she admitted her fallibility in the heart-reading department a few paragraphs back?” he asked.

“From the content of her prayer, it’s clear that she has some knowledge of Jesus, and we all need to pray that whatever seed of faith she has will be nurtured and grow until she can see the injustice she is committing against her unborn brothers and sisters,” Yonke said.

The video of the incident may be viewed by clicking here.

http://christiannews.net/2015/11/22/thy-guiding-hand-in-my-work-abortionist-thanks-god-while-standing-next-to-photo-of-dead-baby/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 06:46:38 pm »

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35040477
COP21: Cardinal says birth control may offer climate 'solution'
By Matt McGrath
Environment correspondent, BBC News
9 December 2015

One of the Catholic Church's most senior prelates has said that birth control could "offer a solution" to the impacts of climate change.

Cardinal Peter Turkson, the Pope's leading adviser on climate issues, told the BBC that the Church had never been against natural family planning.

Speaking in Paris, the cardinal called for a strong agreement that would protect the most vulnerable nations.

He said climate change was a looming ecological disaster.

Cardinal Turkson is believed to have played a significant role in the drafting of "Laudato Si", the Pope's encyclical on climate change.

Mouths to feed
The Catholic Church has recently adopted a more active role on the issue, encouraging churchgoers to join global climate marches before the start of COP21. The Church has also increased its engagement with the UN climate negotiation process itself, here in Le Bourget.

In a wide-ranging interview with the BBC, Cardinal Turkson suggested that birth control could help alleviate some of the impacts of climate change, particularly the lack of food in a warmer world.

"This has been talked about, and the Holy Father on his trip back from the Philippines also invited people to some form of birth control, because the church has never been against birth control and people spacing out births and all of that. So yes, it can offer a solution," he said.
turkson

Image caption
Cardinal Turkson is believed to have played a major role in drafting of the Pope's climate change policy

"Having more mouths to feed is a challenge for us to be productive also, which is one of the key issues being treated over here, the cultivation and production of food, and its distribution.

"So yes it engages us in food security management, so we ensure that everybody is fed and all of that. The amount of population that is critical for the realisation of this is still something we need to discover, yet the Holy Father has also called for a certain amount of control of birth."

Cardinal Turkson was at pains to stress that artificial birth control methods such as the contraceptive pill were still beyond the pale as far as the Church was concerned.

"You don't deal with one good with another evil: the Church wants people to be fed, so let's do what the Church feels is not right? That is a kind of sophistry that the church would not go for," he said.

The question of birth control has long been controversial within the Catholic Church.

The issue is especially controversial in relation to climate change. The global population of 7 billion people is expected to grow to 9.7bn by the middle of the century according to the UN. However, efforts to limit family size in developing countries have been criticised as a form of imperialism.

As well as reiterating the Church's belief in natural methods of birth control, as a way of dealing with some impacts of climate change, Cardinal Turkson said a strong agreement at the Paris climate talks would be critically important in tackling the causes of the problem.

"For us, one thing must dominate. We need to look at the front line states and what they are going through now, and in the light of concern for what they are feeling now, to simply adopt a measure that can ensure the existence of all of us.

"Our profession of love for God must necessarily lead to our love for the handwork of God, for what God has made, so let's have some love for creation and for the human beings."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 10:06:45 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=371621790
Witches and Abortion: The History of Child Sacrifice
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=371621790
Series:  STBC Radio  · 54 of 54
3/7/2016 (MON) 
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 04:31:20 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=31416233201
Child Sacrifice and Witchcraft: The Biblical Command to War Against It
Series:  STBC Radio  · 55 of 55
3/14/2016 (MON) 
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=31416233201
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 06:48:21 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 07:57:27 pm »

‘Satantic Temple’ Joins Planned Parenthood in Pro-Abortion Crusade

In the face of growing pressure on Planned Parenthood after revelations that it was selling human body parts, the Satanic Temple has launched a pro-abortion crusade to come to the aid of America’s largest abortion provider.

The Satanic Temple, an organization that combats Christian influence in American society, has staged a series of counter-protests at pro-life rallies and filed a lawsuit against the state of Missouri on behalf of one of its members who had to wait 72 hours to get an abortion due to Missouri state law.

According to reports, legislators have passed nearly 300 abortion restrictions in the past five years, resulting in the closing of “hundreds of clinics.”

In what free speech advocates are calling a victory for freedom of the press, David Daleiden, the intrepid investigative reporter who unearthed Planned Parenthood’s misdeeds, has been exonerated from the charges brought by the abortion giant.

In a ruling earlier this week, Judge Diane Bull dismissed the charges against Daleiden after it was revealed that the office of District Attorney Devon Anderson was in collusion with Planned Parenthood in targeting Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress.

Similarly, many pro-life advocates have called for the resignation of California Attorney General Kamala Harris, who in April ordered the raid of Daleiden’s apartment, on learning that Kamala had received tens of thousands of dollars in political donations from Planned Parenthood.

In an interview this week, Daleiden said that “Planned Parenthood and their business partners know that the baby parts issue is the biggest scandal that they have ever faced and it’s the scandal that could take them down.”

Along with its counter-protests against pro-lifers, the Satanic Temple has launched a campaign against “informed consent” laws, which require that women seeking abortions be provided with informational materials regarding abortion. They urge women to claim exemption from “informed consent” materials, alleging a religious right not to receive such information.

Meanwhile, in her first address after clinching the Democrat Party presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton chose Planned Parenthood supporters as her target audience. In January, Clinton said, “I will always defend Planned Parenthood. And I will say – consistently and proudly – Planned Parenthood should be funded, supported, and appreciated; not undermined, misrepresented, and demonized.”

In protest to Clinton’s alliance with Planned Parenthood, a number of pro-life leaders issued a joint statement in which they noted that Planned Parenthood receives over $500 million in taxpayer money annually, and then “funnels tens of millions of dollars to candidates like Clinton to further its agenda and increase its bottom line.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/17/satanic-temple-joins-planned-parenthood-pro-abortion-crusade/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2016, 05:33:02 pm »

Texas Christian University Offers Credits for Historian Internship at Planned Parenthood

A professing Christian university in Texas is under fire after it became known that the abortion giant Planned Parenthood was among the locations where students could receive credits for internships.

Texas Christian University’s history department recently sent an email notifying history majors that “Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas is looking for a volunteer historian to develop a project highlighting its history in Fort Worth.”

“TCU students could take this on as a research project or a class, or they could receive three credits of HIST 30073, Internship in Public History,” the email read. “The PP office would like as a final project a 5-10 minute visual presentation of its history to present to other groups and organizations in Fort Worth.”

The internship would include browsing photographs and scrapbooks, and “interviewing local families who have long been involved in support of PP.”

“Planned Parenthood welcomes opportunities to engage with students across the community and is currently planning oral history interviews with advocates who helped advance the rights of women in Tarrant County to make personal, private healthcare decisions and expand access to high quality healthcare and education to everyone,” Sarah Wheat, chief external affairs officer at Planned Parenthood, said in a statement about the matter.

However, the development caused alarm among pro-life organizations.

“It is a disgrace for a large Christian university to offer credit for an internship at the largest abortion provider in the nation,” Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America, said in a statement.

“Instead of educating and equipping students on how to persuasively discuss the pro-life viewpoint and help women in crisis, they instead reward students for spending valuable time volunteering for an organization that ends the lives of over 325,000 innocent human beings a year,” she said.

A number of alumni also took to social media to express concern.

“I am ashamed and embarrassed that my university TCU is providing opportunities to intern with Planned Parenthood, a known abortion provider founded by a racist that believed in racist theories like Eugenics,” wrote Matthew Roberts. “Please change this shameful and dishonorable practice within the history department.”

While university officials declined to speak in detail about the internship, they did release a statement in light of the controversy, remarking that the offering of an internship doesn’t equal support for an organization.

“Texas Christian University strives to provide diverse learning opportunities for students to effectively prepare them for the global community,” the statement read, according to the Star-Telegram. “The university offers many internships in any given semester, and does not support political or personal statements associated with any of them.”

Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas was a part of the undercover investigation conducted by the Center for Medical Progress.

As previously reported, last October, the Center released footage of its conversation with abortionist Amna Dermish, as she laughed about how obtaining an intact baby head would be “something to strive for,” and explained how she performs breech or partial birth abortions to harvest the child’s organs.

“I haven’t been able to do that yet—the intact calvarium,” Dermish says in the video.

“It’s like, well, maybe next time, right?” the undercover investigator asks.

“Well, this will give me something to strive for,” Dermish responds, laughing.

Dermish also explains that one of her workers is interested in organ donation and likes to look for the various body parts following the abortion procedure.

“[S ]he’ll pull out kidneys and heart, and heart we usually see at nine weeks and she always looks for it,” she says.

“Just like for fun,” the investigator says.

“Well, it’s cute. It’s cute,” the co-worker replies.

http://christiannews.net/2016/09/06/texas-christian-university-offers-credits-for-historian-internship-at-planned-parenthood/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:38:28 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 05:38:08 pm »

Witches in pointy hats demonstrate in support of Planned Parenthood abortion

The Left don’t even bother to wear their masks anymore.

Last weekend, pro-lifers held rallies before some 200 Planned Parenthood clinics abortion mills across America.

At a Planned Parenthood in St. Paul, Minnesota, three pro-aborts demonstrated in support of killing innocent little human beings. Real witches who belong to a local coven, the ghoulish pro-aborts were in full witch’s garb, complete with black pointy hats.

Kristan Hawkins reports for LifeNews, Feb. 13, 2017:

This weekend, there were pro-life #ProtestPP rallies scheduled at more than a quarter, over 200, of Planned Parenthoods across our nation. And the violence and hatred that our team saw at multiple locations was not only frightening but it was a clear warning sign to you and me.

In Portland, where our Northwest Coordinator (Katie) spoke, the abortion supporters were already at the Planned Parenthood by the time the pro-lifers arrived for their rally. They immediately started yelling obscenities, swinging long hard plastic jump-ropes around hitting the pro-lifers, pushing and shoving those who gathered, and had signs that said “abort everyone,” “p*ssy bites back,” “your kids an a**hole,” “thank God for abortions,” etc.

In Washington, D.C. where our Capitol Area Coordinator (Lori) spoke, police had to shove abortion supporters back as they blocked the streets the pro-lifers had gotten a permit to march down during their prayer walk. The police ended up escorting the pro-lifers all the way to their destination to protect them.

In St. Paul, where I spoke, there were witches that came out to support Planned Parenthood and only spoke to us to tell us the name of their coven. When streaming coverage of the event live on Facebook, we began to ask the abortion supporters about why they were there. One woman with a “keep your laws off of my body” sign tried to grab and steal my camera phone. How about, keep your hands off my phone!

Over the past few years, we’ve been lucky. We would hold rallies and protests and only a few abortion supporters would come out to heckle us.

But something has changed in our nation.

The other side knows that they are losing. We’ve pushed the pro-abortion lobby into a corner. They are desperate and now they feel like they have to push back harder than ever before…and they don’t fight fair.

And they don’t care about freedom of speech or who has a permit to rally or not. They don’t care that there are children present. They don’t care if someone on our side gets hurt.

This is important because we can’t let the radicals who advocate for taxpayer-funded abortions in all nine months drive the media narrative. Every time they rally, we need to be there in stark comparison, with smiling, youthful faces. We need to show our nation’s media and those politicians in Washington who pay attention to the media that this generation really is pro-life and we are expecting them to hold up to their promises.

When our team crashed the so-called “Women’s March” last month, I got a first-hand glimpse of what our nation would look like without faith. The people who had gathered in D.C. were angry, sad, and desperate. You see, the Left has said that believing in God is anti-intellectual, it’s passé, yet they have replaced their beliefs in sinners, fallen men and women like you and me. So when their candidate lost the presidential election this November, they lost all hope.

But the Pro-Life Generation is different. Even in the years when we knew President Obama and Congress were going to do everything possible to fund the abortion industry and push back against any life-saving legislation, when we gathered at the March for Life, there was still a sense of joy and hope…because we placed it in something else, someone else.

And this is what makes the other side so dangerous, they have lost their hope, and they have nothing left to lose.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/02/14/witches-in-pointy-hats-demonstrate-in-support-of-planned-parenthood-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 12:40:41 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 07:45:36 pm »

Only a witch could think this way

Planned Parenthood CEO: It’s ‘Obscene and Insulting’ to Ban Abortions

Planned Parenthood turned down an offer from President Donald Trump that would have allowed the organization to continue receiving taxpayer funding in exchange for stopping abortions.

But Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards wrote in an email to supporters that Trump had “bullied” them.

“Planned Parenthood doesn’t respond to bullying,” she said. “President Trump’s offer to not ‘defund’ Planned Parenthood health centers if we turn our backs on people seeking abortion is obscene and insulting. It’s also a sign that he knows just how unpopular it would be to block millions of people on Medicaid from getting the care they need from the providers they choose and trust.”

Richards went on to say they would not be making any “deals.”

“In this moment, our inclusive mission — care, no matter what — is more important than it’s ever been. And we need you to help deliver on that promise,” she said.

“The bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act and cut Planned Parenthood patients off from care is a disaster.”

Trump had said during his presidential campaign that he would offer Planned Parenthood taxpayer dollars if they stopped doing abortions.

“As I said throughout the campaign, I am pro-life and I am deeply committed to investing in women’s health and plan to significantly increase federal funding in support of nonabortion services such as cancer screenings,” he told The New York Times.

But Planned Parenthood rejected the offer.

“Offering money to Planned Parenthood to abandon our patients and our values is not a deal that we will ever accept,” said Dawn Laguens, the executive vice president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. “Providing critical health care services for millions of American women is nonnegotiable.”

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/planned-parenthood-ceo-it-s-obscene-and-insulting-to-ban-abortions.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 02:21:58 pm »

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 06:57:17 pm »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?m=t&s=32017142376
Female Pastors Stand with Planned Parenthood-Jezebels!
Series:  News In Focus  · 4 of 4
3/20/2017 (MON)
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=32017142376
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 06:49:15 pm »

Missouri Satanist Challenges Pro-Life Laws as ‘Religious Tenets’

Pro-abortion activists have adopted a new legal strategy against pro-life laws in Missouri, challenging them as violations of religious liberty protections. In 2016, a self-avowed Satanist sued the state, claiming its abortion regulations are “religious tenets” and therefore a violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Missouri’s Religious Freedom and Restoration Act (RFRA). The case now heads to the state’s Supreme Court for what could be a final decision.

A county court twice last year dismissed the lawsuit, ruling that the plaintiff, identified as “Mary Doe,” did not have standing and failed to state an actionable claim. The woman was not pregnant when she filed the lawsuit, so the law did not apply to her and did not prevent her from having an abortion. But in a 3-0 decision, the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Western District found some redeeming value in the plaintiff’s twisted view of the law and ruled Oct. 3 that the case “raises real and substantial constitutional claims” only the high court can address.

The original complaint, filed last year in Cole County Circuit Court, challenged the state’s informed consent law and is rife with religious language illuminating the plaintiff’s claim that the statute amounts to religious canon. The law’s declarations that life “begins at conception” and abortion terminates “the life of a separate, unique, living human being” form the “Missouri Tenet,” the plaintiff claims. She calls the list of compelled actions the “Missouri Lectionary”: Abortion providers must present women a booklet detailing gestational development, offer an ultrasound and heartbeat monitoring, and make women wait 72 hours before having the abortion.

Women are not required to accept the information, ultrasound, or heartbeat monitoring but must acknowledge in writing they received the offer. In earlier complaints, the plaintiff contended enduring the offer is an affront to her “Satanic Tenets” and violates RFRA because only she has the right to decide when life begins and when to remove “human tissue” from her body.

“But plaintiff does not claim a deeply held religious belief against complying with ‘irrelevant and unnecessary’ regulations,” Cole County Circuit Judge Jon E. Beetem wrote in dismissing the RFRA claims. “Rather, she claims the regulations are irrelevant and unnecessary because they were motivated by a religious belief she does not share.”

That logic would strike down a host of laws, Alliance Defending Freedom attorney Kevin Theriot told me. Just because a law is based on a commonly held religious tenet (such as God’s commandment against murder) does not constitute a state establishment of religion.

If the plaintiff persisted in her appeals, the case would have ended up before the Missouri Supreme Court regardless of the appeals court decision, according to Theriot. But the appeals court could have followed the two previous judges’ rulings and dismissed the case. Instead, its unanimous decision to transfer the case lends credence to the “religious tenets” claim and the Establishment Clause violation, Theriot said.

On the bright side: If the Missouri Supreme Court rules the abortion law is indeed a “religious tenet,” affirming the Satanist’s religious tenets in the process, it could aid efforts to defund Planned Parenthood as a religious institution—because the abortion giant’s doctrine on human life is drawn from the same canon as Mary Doe’s.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/missouri-satanist-challenges-pro-life-laws-as-religious-tenets.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 06:23:33 pm »

Abortion---Modern Child Sacrifice? - Dr. Jerry Newcombe

Recently a crisis pregnancy center was visited by a church-going girl who was disappointed to find out she was pregnant. The center tried to help the girl, who was set to have twins---offering free medical care and services for her and her babies’ needs---so that she would choose life for her babies. But the problem was her due date. Rather than miss a cruise for which she had booked tickets, she chose to abort.

Not only are church-going women aborting their babies, there are abortionists today who call themselves “Christians.” How can that be? Eric Scheidler of the Pro-Life Action League is mobilizing prayer warriors to pray for three abortionists who claim to be Christians. One of those just spoke at Mississippi State University on March 1 in a speech called, “Abortion and the Christian Case for Choice.” (afanews.com, 3/2/18).

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but that doesn’t make them so.

The thing about abortion is this: the ancient practice of child sacrifice has resumed in earnest with abortion on demand---only now it’s all hidden from our eyes. The babies are no longer sacrificed on the altars of the ancient gods Moloch and Baal. Instead, they are sacrificed on the altars of convenience or material benefits.

God said through Moses, “Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.”

In the ancient world, child sacrifice was common. For example, in what used to be Carthage (today’s Tunisia), in ancient cemeteries near pagan temples, archaeologists have unearthed bones of babies that were sacrificed. Before the Jewish conquest of the Promised Land, child sacrifice among the Canaanites was commonplace. TheHalley Bible Handbook notes “Prophets of Baal and Ashtoreth were official murderers of little children.”

Perhaps the most notorious ancient god of the Ammonites was Moloch. The Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary says of Moloch that he was worshiped by means of child sacrifice in “gruesome orgies”: “At least in some places an image of the god was heated, and the bodies of the slain were placed in its arms.”

Moses specifically warned the Israelites against worshiping this demon: “Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Moloch, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.”

But as the Old Testament records, the ancient Hebrews were often rebellious against God and His commands. We read in Psalm 106: “They worshiped their idols, which became a snare to them. They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to false gods. They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood. They defiled themselves by what they did.”

One of the worst kings of Judah was Manasseh. In 2 Chronicles 33:6 we read, “He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the Lord, arousing his anger.”

There’s a link to these child sacrifices and hell. How so? Quoting again from The Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary says of the worship of Moloch: “its principle place of worship in and after Manasseh’s time was the valley of the son of Hinnom . . . a place of such ill repute that ‘Gehenna,’ i.e., ‘the valley of Hinnom’ became a type of hell.” When Jesus spoke of hell, the Greek word is Gehenna---as in the valley of Hinnom---the place of child sacrifice.

Children are a gift from the Lord. But some people would sacrifice their own children for their personal gods.

When I asked Eric Scheidler on my radio show about the parallel between ancient child sacrifice and modern abortion, he answered: “I think it’s extremely pleasing to the devil when an abortion takes place . . . This wickedness happens in the dark. The womb is an invisible place. We don’t see the abortion happening. Even those photographs we have [of aborted babies] are very rare. They are hard to come by. This is a hidden evil. It’s one that digs its roots so deeply in our society because it happens in secret, and so many people are complicit in it, and it gradually wears away people’s sensitivity.”

Thankfully, Christ offers His forgiveness---even for abortion. Many women who have aborted, many men who have forced their wives or daughters to abort, and many abortionists have repented and come to the Lord and have found forgiveness.

Meanwhile, let’s not kid ourselves that one can participate in performing abortions and at the same time walk in good faith with Jesus Christ, the Lord of life. Abortion is the American version of the ancient practice of child sacrifice. Moloch would be pleased.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/columnists/guest-commentary/abortion-modern-child-sacrifice.html
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:31:56 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 07:34:32 pm »

66 Methodist, Lutheran, Episcopalian and United Church of Christ Leaders Sign Letter Supporting Abortion

A group of Iowa clergy and religious leaders signed a letter to the Des Moines Register last week advocating for abortion on demand.

The letter blasts Iowa lawmakers who are trying to pass a bill prohibiting abortions from the moment an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable, about six weeks of pregnancy.

“It is not the role of the government to infringe upon a woman’s right to make private medical decisions,” religious leaders from various denominations and faiths wrote.

The 66 signers included leaders from the United Methodist Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, Episcopal, Presbyterian Church USA, United Church of Christ, American Baptist and Reformed Judaism. Religious leaders from Unitarian Universalism, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and ULC Humanist also signed the letter urging lawmakers to keep abortions legal for unborn babies whose hearts already are beating.

Some of the denominations of the religious leaders who signed are at odds with other similar denominations. For example, while the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America takes a position favoring abortion, the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod are staunchly pro-life. That holds true for Methodist, Presbyterian, Church of Christ and Baptist denominations as well.

Many years ago, scientists discovered an unborn baby’s heartbeat begins around 21 days after fertilization – usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Many sources on fetal development report this, though others link to evidence that the heartbeat begins at about 18 days. In 2016, researchers at the University of Oxford found evidence that an unborn baby’s heart may begin beating even earlier – by 16 days after conception, according to the Daily Mail.

However, the pro-abortion religious leaders claimed the bill is based on religion, not science.

They wrote:

The constitutional right of women to make their own healthcare decisions is being attacked in the Iowa Legislature. With arguments based only in religious beliefs, it will create harm to Iowa women and a woman’s right to make her own medical decisions.

It is creating a clear path for the government to intrude in the most personal rights and decisions of Iowa women. This is unconstitutional and it is wrong.

Calling the pro-life legislation “immoral,” they argued that women deserve to make their own decisions about their bodies and their pregnancies.

“Every person has the right to their own personal and religious beliefs and to live their life how they determine is best for them. The government does not have the right to infringe on the freedoms or privacy of Iowa women based on those religious beliefs,” they wrote.

If an abortion just involved a woman’s body, perhaps they would have a good argument. But it doesn’t. An abortion involves two human beings, the woman and her unborn baby. And the whole purpose of an abortion is to destroy that unborn baby’s life. Many decades ago now, scientists discovered that a human life beings at the moment of conception, complete with his/her own unique DNA.

Keep up with the latest pro-life news and information on Twitter.

To argue that these unborn human beings may be killed because of their development level, location or size is unjust. Religious leaders, of all people, should be the ones advocating most strongly for the rights of all human beings, especially the most vulnerable of all, babies in the womb.

The following pro-abortion clergy signed the letter:

Connie Ryan, executive director, Interfaith Alliance of Iowa

Laurie Haller, Resident Bishop, Iowa Conference of The United Methodist Church

Rev. Brigit F. Stevens, Executive Conference Minister Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota Conferences of the UCC

Rev. Mary Newbern-Williams, Executive Presbyter, Presbytery of Missouri River Valley

Rev. Dr. Richard Guentert, Former Regional Minister and President, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the Upper Midwest Region

The Rev. Wendy K Abrahamson, Episcopal Church, Grinnell

Rev. Marsha Acord, United Methodist, Mount Vernon

Rev. Alejandro Alfaro-Santiz, United Methodist, Des Moines

Rev. Laura Arnold, United the Church of Christ, Decorah

Dr. Beverlee Bell, United Methodist, Urbandale

Rev. Alice Bolen, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Runnells

Rev. Rev. Kenneth E. Briggs Jr., United Church of Christ, Clive

Rev. Jennifer Brooks, Unitarian Universalism, Des Moines

Rev. Candice K. Brown, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Des Moines

The Rev Elaine Caldbeck, Episcopal, Bettendorf

Rev. Brian Carter, United Methodist Church, Windsor Heights

Rev. John Chaplin, United Church of Christ, Des Moines

Rev. Dick Clark, United Methodist, Urbandale

Rev. Elizabeth Colton, United Church of Christ, Oskaloosa

The Rev. Elizabeth Coulter, Episcopal, Coralville

The Rev. Judith Crossett, Episcopal, Iowa City

Rev. Dr. Dennis Dickman, Lutheran, Waverly

The Rev. Maureen Doherty, Episcopal, Cedar Falls

Rev. Emily E. Ewing, ELCA, Urbandale, Iowa

The Rev. Eileen Gebbie, United Church of Christ, Ames

Rev. Erin Gingrich, Unitarian Universalism, Des Moines

Rev. Debbie Griffin, Christian Church Disciples of Christ, Des Moines

Rev. John B. Harper, Episcopal, Coralville

Rev. Deb Hill-Davis, Unity Church, Ames

Rev Carlos Jayne, United Methodist, West Des Moines

Rev. Jonna Jensen, United Church of Christ, Baldwin

Rev. Patricia Johnson, Episcopal, Sioux City

Rev. Paul A. Johnson, United Church of Christ, Des Moines

Rabbi Henry Jay Karp, Reform Judaism, Davenport

Rabbi David Kaufman, Reform Judaism, Des Moines

The Rev. Daniel G. Kuckuck, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Urbandale

Rev. Carmen Lampe Zeitler, American Baptist, Des Moines

The Rev. Dr. Randall R. Lyle, Episcopal, Cedar Rapids

Rev. Matt Mardis-LeCroy, United Church of Christ, Des Moines

Rev. Sophie Mathonnet-VanderWell, Reformed Church in America, Pella

The Reverend Jean McCarthy, Episcopal, Des Moines

Rev. Russell Melby, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Ames

Rev. Jill Cameron Michel, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), North Liberty

The Rev. Rachel Thorson Mithelman, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Des Moines

Rev. Vernon Naffier, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Des Moines

Rev. Liane Nichols, Episcopal, Cedar Falls

Rev. Patricia Adams Oberbillig, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Des Moines

Pastor Beth A. Olson, Lutheran, Waverly

The Rev. Eric Pasanchin, Presbyterian Church (USA), Ankeny

The Rev. Ruth Ratliff, Episcopal, Cedar Falls

The Rev. Julia Rendon, Crossroads United Church of Christ, Indianola

The Rev. Martha Rogers, Episcopal, Marion

Rev. Dr. David Ruhe, United Church of Christ, Des Moines

Rev. Hannah Ryan, United Church of Christ, Burlington

Rev. William James Sanford Ryan, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Burlington

Rev. Michele Scott, United Church of Christ, Cedar Rapids

Rev. David Sickelka, United Church of Christ, Urbandale

Rev. Diana J. Sickles, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Des Moines

Rev. Larry W. Sonner, United Methodist, Urbandale

Rev. Jane Stewart, Episcopal, Coralville

Rev. Suzanne Hall Stout, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Des Moines

The Rev. Gayle V. Strickler, Jr., United Church of Christ, Grinnell

Rev. Joseph Stutler, ULC Humanist, Marion

Rev. Carol Sundberg, United Methodist, Cedar Rapids

Rev. Cheryl R. Thomas, American Baptist, Des Moines

Rev. P. Alex Thornburg, Presbyterian Church (USA), Clive

The Rev. Canon Marlin Whitmer, Episcopal, DeWitt

Rev. Nathan Willard, United Church of Christ, Ankeny

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/19/66-methodist-lutheran-episcopalian-and-united-church-of-christ-leaders-sign-letter-supporting-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 04:02:31 pm »

Planned Parenthood Calls for Disney Princess Who's 'Had an Abortion'

Planned Parenthood recently drew criticism for tweeting that there should be a Disney princess who has had an abortion.

LifeNews.com reports that a Planned Parenthood branch located in Keystone, Pennsylvania posted to Twitter:

“We need a Disney princess who’s had an abortion. We need a Disney princess who’s pro-choice.”

LifeNews.com writer Micaiah Bilger criticized the abortion provider for targeting young girls who are Disney fans with their extreme pro-choice agenda.

“Impressionable, idealistic little girls often adore the strength, bravery and compassion of the princesses displayed in Disney films. They dress like them, sing their songs, look up to them and imagine being them because they portray something good, something noble,” wrote Bilger.

“Planned Parenthood would utterly corrupt their idealistic young minds by pushing little girls to accept death and destruction in the name of ‘choice’ and ‘empowerment.’”

In the same tweet Planned Parenthood also wrote, “We need a disney princess who’s an undocumented immigrant. We need a disney princess who’s actually a union worker. We need a disney princess who’s trans.”

The Twitter post received ample criticism, even from those who identify as pro-choice.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/planned-parenthood-calls-for-disney-princess-who-s-had-an-abortion.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 05:27:24 pm »

'Thank God for Abortion' Float Appears in New York City Homosexual Pride Parade

A profanity-laced video posted to social media on Monday features an interview with the woman behind the “Thank God for abortion” float that appeared at the NYC Pride Parade on June 24. The woman, who claims that she was “blessed” to have two abortions, says that she is trying to push back against the Christian beliefs that stand against both homosexuality and abortion, and characterized the float as a “never before seen spectacle of autonomy and conviction.”

“The tie between GLQTQ and people seeking abortion rights is very much both real and unspoken—queer people need abortion access too! And the same Christian core beliefs that fuel homophobia are at the seat of the anti-abortion movement. The #TGFAPrideFloat brings that all together and together is where we need to be,” a GoFundMe page for the float reads. The fundraising effort exceeded its goal of $6,000.

Viva Ruiz states that she created the float because she wanted to celebrate autonomy, as she believes people have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. One photo on the “Thank God for abortion” website shows Ruiz standing in front of a Ten Commandments monument wearing a “Thank God for abortion” shirt.

“[A]utonomy is where we meet as a queer community. That’s what it’s about—I have a right to do what I want with this body,” she said in the video. “This is a march in independence from a police state; a break from subjugation. That’s where we meet. Physical personhood. Autonomy.”

“And that’s where the joy comes in. We celebrate our right,” Ruiz continued. “I celebrate your right to have 20 abortions. I’ll throw you a party. Or zero. It’s a celebration.”

The large black float featured the “Thank God for abortion” motto written across the side and back, and those aboard danced as they wore shirts that read “legal,” “safe,” “free.” Ruiz wore a golden spray on her head that spelled out the word abortion. Some participants also held banners that read “Thank God for abortion.”

“There’s a release, I think, that happens with the project—to see it out in the open, to see it joyfully claimed, and to have God in it,” Ruiz said.

The video, shared to social media by The Root on Monday, has already received 74,000 views and has generated mixed response. View it in full here. Warning: profanity.

One commenter remarked, “God bless you brave and intelligent ladies. Yes, it’s your body and your baby. You all have the right to do what’s best for you. Nobody else has the right to tell you what to do with your body. … We don’t need back alley abortions to be the thing again. These so-called evangelical Christians aren’t Christians. They’re hateful, greedy and lying CINO’s. Christians in name only.”

“Pregnant people are people, and they have the rights to end parasitic relationships should they wish to. I mind my uterus, and everyone especially those without uteruses, should mind their own business,” another stated.

A third mourned, “The celebration of a murdered child. Could there be anything much more sad? Save a whale, save a tree, save a titmouse. But please blend up your unborn child for the dumpster. So heart breaking.”

“This is blasphemy. This is pure evil. If good people continue to be silent and not call it what it is, then evil will continue. God help us, please,” another lamented.

As previously reported, Scripture teaches that men and women are to glorify God with their bodies, and no longer live in autonomy unto themselves, but to give their all to Him.

2 Corinthians 5:15 reads, “He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them and rose again.”

1 Corinthians 6:20 also states, “For ye are bought with a price: therefore, glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”

Romans 6:13 and 19 instruct, “Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. … [F]or as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity, even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.”

https://christiannews.net/2018/07/04/thank-god-for-abortion-float-appears-in-new-york-city-homosexual-pride-parade/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2018, 08:15:32 pm »

'Family Friendly' Netflix Airs 'Salute To Abortion' Show As Host Michelle Wolf Declares 'God Bless Abortions!'

On Sunday, Netflix aired a “Salute to Abortion,” hosted by “comedian” Michelle Wolf, who closed the segment with a star-spangled, flag-waving, drum corps declaration: “God bless abortion!”

Does it really get any more disgusting than this? The only way it could would be if they did a sketch where they serve up aborted baby parts in an ice cream sundae dish, as death-loving Michelle Wolf cackles satanically as she covers the aborted baby tissue with chocolate sprinkles. Nice to know the family friendly ‘new direction‘ that Netflix is planning going forward after signing the Obamas to a $50 million dollar contract to produce Progressive indoctrination videos.

It is one thing to have impassioned debate between pro and anti abortion advocates, that’s something that most reasonable and intelligent people can pull off. But the utter mockery and complete disdain for human life presented by the Progressive Left, and applauded wholeheartedly by the Democrats, is something that should send a chill down your spine if you have a heart, or a brain. All I can say is that God is watching, and one day, wrongs like these will be eternally righted.

I find it ironically funny that the same Liberal Democrats who said that it is ‘immoral’ to separate parents from children at the border are cheering wildly at the prospect of separating children from parents permanently through abortion. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Pray for Michelle Wolf, that God will allow her time and space to get saved, and repent. Because Hell is real and fiery hot, and even baby killers like Michelle Wolf shouldn’t go there.

“And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.” Leviticus 18:21 (KJV)
The Break with Michelle Wolf | Salute to Abortions | Netflix

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
LIVE Abortion Video on Display in Washington, DC Jan. 21-22

GRAPHIC WARNING!!: This video is NOT suitable for anyone under the age of 18, and please DO NOT WATCH this video is you are squeamish. That said, click to watch what a real abortion actually looks like. I wonder if Michelle Wolf will find it funny.

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>

FROM CNS: On her weekly Netflix program, “The Break with Michelle Wolf,” Wolf used Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy’s announced retirement to tout abortion rights and demean pro-life Americans, with “jokes” like:

“And, I know, some people call themselves ‘pro-life’- but, ‘pro-life’ is a propaganda term that isn’t real, like healthy ice cream and handsome testicles.”

Wolf closed by marching out on stage in a majorette’s costume, accompanied by a drum corps, and a huge banner reading, “The Break’s 10th Annual Salute to Abortion.” She then threw confetti after each of the following declarations:

“Abortion, I salute you!

“Women, if you need an abortion, get one!

“If you want an abortion, get one!

“If you’re not pregnant but you think you eventually might be and want to order a future abortion, get one!

“If you’re pregnant and you want to be pregnant, don’t get one!

“It’s up to you, and it doesn’t have to be a big deal. It’s actually a great deal. It’s about $300 – that’s like six movie tickets. Movie tickets: a big deal!

“And women, don’t forget: you have the power to give life and men will try to control that – don’t let them!

“God bless abortions and God bless America!”

Wolf made national headlines and sparked outrage as this year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner host, when she personally attacked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who was in the audience. source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/netflix-airs-salute-to-abortion-show-as-host-michelle-wolf-declares-god-bless-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 09:39:17 am »

Netflix Cancels Gutter 'Comedian' Michelle Wolf's Show After Less Than Three Months Due to Lack of Viewership

Netflix cancelled gutter comedian Michelle Wolf’s talk show, “The Break With Michelle Wolf,” after the first season, Deadline reported on Friday.

According to sources who spoke to Deadline, the show was cancelled because of the lack of viewership to secure a renewal after only three months.

Nearly everyone was appalled over the nasty, vile insults ‘comedienne’ Michelle Wolf hurled at Sarah Huckabee Sanders during the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner in April.

The gutter ‘comedian’ even cracked a joke about abortion as the audience of liberal snakes laughed.

Michelle Wolf also mocked Sarah Sanders as Aunt Lydia in the Handmaiden’s Tale, a bull-dyke gym teacher and attacked Sanders over her ‘smoky eye’ look. Wolf concluded with the racist, sexist attack in which she called Sanders a traitor to ‘white women.’

On one of the episodes of “The Break With Michelle Wolf,” the foul-mouth bride of Satan celebrated with “a salute to abortion.”

Wolf joined a marching band in a “Salute to Abortion” in an episode that aired in early July.

The far-left media praised Michelle Wolf, but it turns out real Americans rejected Wolf’s wickedness and didn’t tune into her pathetic show.

It turns out that the majority of people find Michelle Wolf to be abhorrent for celebrating the murder of unborn babies and rejected her foul-mouthed ‘comedic routines’ which is why her show was cancelled.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/netflix-cancels-gutter-comedian-michelle-wolfs-show-after-three-months/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: