End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 02:21:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hillary: 'Deep-Seated' Religious Beliefs Must Be Changed for Abortion

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary: 'Deep-Seated' Religious Beliefs Must Be Changed for Abortion  (Read 5335 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:49:05 pm »

Hillary: 'Deep-Seated' Religious Beliefs Must Be Changed for Abortion

Thursday night Hillary Clinton told an audience at the annual Women in The World Summit that in order to ensure women have proper access to abortion and other women's health rights, "deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed."

Clinton was among several prominent female activists, businesswomen and public figures, including Ashley Judd and Helen Mirren, to speak at the event Thursday. The 2016 presidential candidate addressed a variety of topics, but one moment in her speech has drawn particular attention:

CLINTON: Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed. As I have said and as I believe, the advancement of the full participation of women and girls in every aspect of their societies is the great unfinished business of the 21st century and not just for women but for everyone — and not just in far away countries but right here in the United States.

David Gibson suggested that it was Hillary's "clinging to guns and religion" moment. Ed Morissey noted that not only does the quote show "just how extreme the pro-abortion caucus actually is," it effectively reveals to the public how Hillary truly perceives people of faith, whom she attempted to win over after Obama's bitter clinger comments. "Those voters will now see the real Hillary Clinton," writes Morissey, "the one who dismisses their faith just the same as Obama did, and this time publicly rather than in a private fundraiser."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary-deep-seated-religious-beliefs-must-be-changed-abortion
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 09:00:22 am »

Hillary Clinton: ‘Religious Beliefs … Have to Be Changed’ Toward Abortion

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton spoke favorably about abortion, the contraceptive mandate in Obamacare and homosexuality during a speech at Thursday’s “Women in the World” summit in New York, stating that religious beliefs need to be changed over the issues.

“Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced,” Clinton said. “Rights have to exist in practice—not just on paper.”

“Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will,” she continued. “And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.”

The former secretary of state also spoke against the popular craft chain Hobby Lobby’s fight against the abortion pill mandate in Obamacare, stating that she believed it was wrong for the company to “take away” the reproductive choices of employees.

“America moves ahead when all women are guaranteed the right to make their own health care choices, not when those choices are taken away by an employer like Hobby Lobby,” she asserted.

“There are those who offer themselves as leaders … who see nothing wrong with denying women equal pay, who offer themselves as leaders who would de-fund the country’s leading provider of family planning,” Clinton said, referring to Planned Parenthood, “and want to let health insurance companies once again charge women just because of our gender.”

The Democratic presidential candidate also asserted that women are being fired from their jobs because of their sexuality.

Connect with Christian News

“We move forward when gay and transgendered women are embraced as our colleagues and friends, not fired from their jobs because of who they love,” she stated.

“These are not just women’s fights. These have to be America’s fights and the world’s fights,” Clinton told those gathered. “There’s still much to be done in our own country, much more to be done around the world, but I’m confident and optimistic that if we get to work, we will get it done together.”

But some disagree with the former first lady’s assertions, stating that her words demonstrate a liberal, anti-Christian bias.

“In one sense, this shows just how extreme the pro-abortion caucus actually is,” wrote Ed Morrissey for HotAir. “As Hillary admits here—albeit unwittingly—the at-will destruction of the unborn goes against religious beliefs, long-held cultural values, and the structural ‘biases’ that exist to recognize the value of human life.”

“That’s what the ‘clump of cells’ fallacy has to overcome, and as Hillary and the left have discovered, it’s a tall order,” he continued. “And it’s not just abortion, but also same-sex marriage and forced participation in it, euthanasia dressed up as ‘right to die’ movements, and the rest.”

As previously reported, Tony Campolo, former adviser to then-president Bill Clinton, wrote an op-ed earlier this month calling for Christians to vote for Clinton as he asserted that she would reduce abortions in the nation.

“Hillary Clinton is one of the few candidates on the political stage who has a plan for cutting the abortion rate in America by at least 50 percent,” he claimed. “She is committed to addressing [economic] problems, and thus diminishing the urgency that drives so many oppressed women into having abortions. … As a pro-life Democrat, I am encouraged by the possibility that Hillary could be our next president.”

http://christiannews.net/2015/04/27/hillary-clinton-religious-beliefs-have-to-be-changed-toward-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 09:06:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 05:58:15 am »

On women's health, Clinton compares Republicans to 'terrorist groups'

Hillary Clinton compared Republican presidential candidates who hold conservative views on abortion and women's reproductive rights to "terrorist groups" in a Cleveland speech on Thursday.

During a riff where the candidate name checked Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Clinton said Republicans are "dead wrong for 21st century America."

"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States," Clinton said. "Yet they espouse out of date, out of touch policies. They are dead wrong for 21st century America. We are going forward, we are not going back."

Clinton regularly hits Republicans on women's rights but Thursday's line was a departure from her usual talking points.

"I would like these Republican candidates to look the mom in the eye who caught her breast cancer early because she was able to get a screening for cancer or the teenager who didn't get pregnant because she has access to contraception," Clinton said. "Or anyone who has ever been protected by an HIV test."

Clinton told the audience of around 2,000, according to Case Western Reserve University, that she takes "it a little personal when they (Republicans) go after women."

"This is happening all over the country, even here in Ohio," she said. "Programs and services women use to take care of themselves are being cut down."

Bush said in a Tweet that the remarks were a sign of Clinton's misplaced priorities.

".@HillaryClinton compares pro-life Americans to terrorists, but defends despicable PP treatment of unborn? Her priorities are totally wrong," Bush tweeted.

Republicans were quick to pounce on Clinton's comments and called for her to apologize.

"For Hillary Clinton to equate her political opponents to terrorists is a new low for her flailing campaign," said Allison Moore, press secretary for the Republican National Committee. "She should apologize immediately for her inflammatory rhetoric."

"Hillary Clinton just said a significant portion of Americans are the same as 'terrorist groups' simply because they disagree with her," added Amelia Chassé, press secretary for America Rising PAC, an anti-Clinton opposition research group. "That is outrageous, even for a desperate politician slipping in the polls. It's the clearest sign yet that Sec. Clinton will say or do anything to win."

A national poll released Thursday showed Clinton leading the Democratic field with 45% support, as well as topping several GOP candidates in head-to-head matchups.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/hillary-clinton-republicans-terrorist-groups/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:01:07 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 06:00:41 am »

Hillary Clinton on Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts: They’re “Important Services”

Hillary Clinton today defended the Planned Parenthood abortion business after a shocking new expose’ video caught Planned Parenthood’s top doctor describing how the abortion business sells the body parts of aborted babies.

As LifeNews reported, new undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

A second shocking video has been released showing another top Planned Parenthood official discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies.

Instead of condemning the practice of selling aborted baby body parts, Clinton rose to the defense of the beleaguered abortion corporation, saying Planned Parenthood offers “important services.”

“I don’t have all the facts but Planned Parenthood has apologized for the insensitivity of the employee who was taped and they will continue to answer questions for congress and others, but for more than a century planned parenthood has provided essential services for women,” Clinton said. “Not just reproductive health services, including access to affordable family planning, but cancer screenings, for example and other health checkup.”

Clinton the went on to attack the pro-life advocates who conducted the undercover video exposing Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies.

“I think it is unfortunate that Planned Parenthood had been the object of such a concerted attacks for so many years and it’s really an attack against women’s rights to choose, to make the most personal, difficult decisions that any women would face based on her faith and her medical advice that she is given. So I am hoping that this situation will not further undermine the very important services that Planned Parenthood provides,” she concluded.

In the second video, Mary Gatter, the Medical director at Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley in California, discusses selling aborted baby body parts with undercover investigators posing as officials with a biotech company that acts as a middleman to sell aborted baby body parts to universities and other places that conduct such research. Gatter is a senior official within Planned Parenthood and is President of the Medical Directors’ Council, the central committee of all Planned Parenthood affiliate medical directors.

A total of 9 states have already launched an investigation including Massachusetts, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Texas and Louisiana and members of Congress have launched an investigation as well.

In the second video, Gatter discusses the pricing of aborted baby body parts — telling the biotech company officials that the prices for such things as a baby’s liver, head or heart are negotiable. She also tells the officials that she could talk with the Planned Parenthood abortion practitioners to potentially alter the abortion procedure to kill the baby in a way that would best preserve those body parts after the unborn child is killed in the abortion.

The Obama administration is connected to at least one of the Planned Parenthood doctors in the video. Nucatola is an Obama administration adviser and she also serves on the board of a pro-abortion sex ed group founded by a former Obama administration official and whose board includes current Obama administration staff.

Reacting to the video, President Barack Obama’s top spokesman Josh Earnest indicated Obama will definitely not agree with pro-life Republicans in Congress to revoke funding for the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

Nucatola admits that Planned Parenthood charges per-specimen for baby body parts, uses pseudo-partial-birth abortion procedures in order to get salable parts, and is aware of their own liability for doing so and takes steps to cover it up.

Nucatola also admits that Planned Parenthood charges per-specimen for baby body parts, uses illegal partial-birth abortion procedures in order to get salable parts, and is aware of their own liability for doing so and takes steps to cover it up.

The footage shockingly depicts the top medical official at the Planned Parenthood corporation munching on her salad while she discusses the sale of body parts of unborn children victimized by abortions. She brazenly describes how the heads of unborn babies killed in abortions command top dollar.

The buyers ask Nucatola, “How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what’s expected, or what we need?”

“It makes a huge difference,” Nucatola replies. “I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part.”

Nucatola explains, “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

“And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex,” she continues. “So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”

In a video response to the heavy criticism, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards apologizes for the tone the Nucatola took but not for selling the body parts of aborted babies.

Dr. Nucatola said, “You’re just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

The abortionist also explains that Planned Parenthood charges per-specimen for baby body parts and is aware of their own liability for doing so. When asked about a price, she said, “I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100, depending on the facility and what’s involved.” Unbelievably, she admits that some body parts, such as livers and heads, are much more popular and go for a higher price than other specimen.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/23/hillary-clinton-on-planned-parenthood-selling-aborted-baby-parts-theyre-important-services/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 06:05:36 am »

"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups, we expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world, but it's a little hard to take from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States," Clinton said. "Yet they espouse out of date, out of touch policies. They are dead wrong for 21st century America. We are going forward, we are not going back."

This woman is so devil possessed! Hiw can you compare people trying to SAVE lives to those who maliciously take lives?  Talk about calling good evil and evil good. This woman will burn in hell if she doesn't change her ways, and well going with her history there is no chance of that happening.
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 10:02:12 am »

This woman is so devil possessed! Hiw can you compare people trying to SAVE lives to those who maliciously take lives?  Talk about calling good evil and evil good. This woman will burn in hell if she doesn't change her ways, and well going with her history there is no chance of that happening.

Not trying to hijack this thread here - but the big downfall of this country is churches pushing this heretical Easy Believism gospel(which involves NO repentance and turning from sin). If you've watched Bryan's "3 types of Christians" videos this week, he exposes this guy on YT(who supposedly is a KJB defender) who not only pushes Easy Believism, but has attacked Bryan numerous times(accusing him of preaching works-based salvation for preaching repentance). And this is also the same guy who called the bible JUST A HISTORY BOOK in one of his pro-gap theory videos(remember Mark, you noticed this when I posted this video awhile back), AND has sowed seeds of discord with his damnable heresies for at least 4 years on YT.

Seriously - it's gotten so bad now, that this same EB crowd(yes, including professing KJB ministries) says people like Barack Obama are Christians, just b/c they profess to be one. What's next? If Hillary makes a "profession", does that make her a Christian too?

Yesterday, I was on a YT community, and when I merely pointed out to the 50ish year old moderator(who professes to be saved for a long time) that repentance and faith are NOT synonymous via the scriptures, he just got angry and started calling me names.

Ultimately, I really hate to say it - but if Hillary gets the grand prize next year, it's b/c this country deserves it.

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 11:20:28 pm »

Hillary Clinton: Investigation of Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby Sales is a “Witch Hunt”

uhm, most of the abortionists are witches... so...

When it comes to pro-abortion politicians, Planned Parenthood has no bigger defender than Hillary Clinton. The pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate has bent over backwards to defend the abortion company ever since the first video came out months ago showing it selling aborted baby body parts.

As LifeNews reported last week, a new permanent committee has been established that will take the most in-depth look at Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies. Several top pro-life members of Congress have been named to a new committee that will take the lead in investigating Planned Parenthood’s sale of body parts from aborted babies. The new panel is the same kind of select committee that has been investigating the terrorist attack in Beghazi, Libya responsible for killing an American ambassador and security personnel.

SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must De-Fund Planned Parenthood Immediately

But Hillary Clinton has some pretty hard words for the new panel investigating Planned Parenthood.

Clinton claims the creation of a special committee to investigate Planned Parenthood is “just code for a partisan witch hunt.” She then pivots to the smaller amount of legitimate health care Planned Parenthood provides — as if helping women with a pap smear makes up for aborting babies and selling their hearts and livers.

She claims pro-lifers upset with Planned Parenthood forget “the mom who caught her cancer early thanks to a screening at Planned Parenthood,” and “the young woman who avoided an unintended pregnancy because she did have access to birth control.”

Today, the organization that has released ten videos exposing the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts has released a new undercover video today with another shocking discovery. This latest video catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling the intact heads of aborted babies for research.

Commenting on the new video, House Energy and Commerce Select Investigative Panel Chairman Marsha Blackburn expressed her disgust with Planned Parenthood’s actions.

“Is this how babies should be treated? To be harvested for their heads?” asked Select Panel Chairman Blackburn. “As a grandmother, each video absolutely breaks my heart. But we now have a select panel that will examine the sale of baby body parts. As I’ve said before, this is going to be an information based, fact-finding endeavor to bring all the facts into the light of day as we work to protect the dignity of human life.”

The eleventh video release from The Center for Medical Progress in the ongoing Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal shows the abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood in Austin, Texas. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing a partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.

Dermish admits she was trained by the Senior Director of Medical Services at Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Dr. Deborah Nucatola. Nucatola was caught on video in the very first video CMP released.

“My aim is usually to get the specimens out pretty intact,” says Dermish, speaking to actors posing as a fetal tissue procurement company. Dermish admits that she will sometimes use ultrasound guidance to convert a 2nd-trimester fetus to a feet-first breech presentation: “Especially the 20-weekers are a lot harder versus the 18-weekers, so at that point I’ll switch to breech.”

The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all ten:

In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
The 11th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish admits she is potentially breaking the law to get body parts.
SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must Investigate Planned Parenthood for Selling Aborted Baby Parts

The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.

The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/10/27/hillary-clinton-investigation-of-planned-parenthood-aborted-baby-sales-is-a-witch-hunt/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 07:32:32 pm »

Chelsea Clinton Reveals She Left Baptist Church over Abortion Issue

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former president Bill Clinton and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, has revealed that she left a Baptist church over the issue of abortion.

Clinton, according to The Christian Post, said she is tired of people questioning her faith and the faith of her parents.

Clinton revealed that she was raised in the Methodist Church, but attended a Baptist church for a time until the the Baptist stance on the issue of abortion made her ultimately decide to leave.

Clinton claims that she was taught about abortion in the Baptist church while only six years old in Sunday School.

"I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn't know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that's a true story,” she said.

Clinton added that she, as well as her parents, are people of faith.

"My mother is very deeply a person of faith," Chelsea Clinton said, according to Page Six. "It is deeply authentic and real for my mother, and it guides so much of her moral compass, but also her life's work."

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith," she added.

Both Chelsea and Hillary Clinton have been advocates for the pro-choice movement and for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/chelsea-clinton-reveals-she-left-baptist-church-over-abortion-issue.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 12:42:10 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/planned-parenthood-baby-killers-spending-millions-to-promote-hillary-clinton/

Planned Parenthood Baby Killers Spending Millions To Promote Hillary Clinton

For the first time in its history, Planned Parenthood has endorsed a candidate in a primary, likely the result of the intense political pressure the organization has been under over the past several years.

2/28/16

Any American who says abortion is not an important issue in the 2016 campaign will get an argument from abortion-business leader Planned Parenthood, which is promising to spend at least $10 million to aid Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in Michigan, Virginia, and Texas.

“The abortion part of Planned Parenthood is an important part of what we do,” its president Cecile Richards said this past week, according to the Boston Globe.

Richards was responding to the fact that GOP 2016 candidate Donald Trump said he would eliminate taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood as long as they perform abortions but added the organization does “some good work” for “millions” of women.

To protect its abortion business from Republicans — who generally believe the organization should not receive taxpayer funds — Planned Parenthood will use videos, digital ads, phone banks, and in-home mailers in support of Clinton.

In one ad, a narrator says about Clinton, “When they said our health care wasn’t important. When they tried to deny us cancer screenings. When they talked about our personal health decisions in ways meant to shame us. She spoke up. She was our champion.”

For the first time in its history, Planned Parenthood has endorsed a candidate in a primary, likely the result of the intense political pressure the organization has been under over the past several years.

Many states — as well as the U.S. House of Representatives — have passed abortion limits restricting the procedure past the fifth month of pregnancy and requiring the same safety standards for abortion clinics as other types of medical facilities — such as arrangements for patients to be transported to local hospitals in the event complications develop during an abortion. Planned Parenthood, however, is opposed to these safety laws as well as mandatory ultrasounds that require women to view an ultrasound of their baby as part of the informed consent process prior to having an abortion.

Additionally, a series of undercover videos last summer exposed Planned Parenthood’s apparent practices of trading the body parts of aborted babies and altering the position of babies during the abortion procedure in order to harvest the intact organs. The videos led to both the House and Senate voting to eliminate the organization’s taxpayer funding.

With a field of pro-life Republican candidates to face, Planned Parenthood is putting its money behind Clinton. source

Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 01:10:58 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/planned-parenthood-baby-killers-spending-millions-to-promote-hillary-clinton/

Planned Parenthood Baby Killers Spending Millions To Promote Hillary Clinton

2/28/16

Any American who says abortion is not an important issue in the 2016 campaign will get an argument from abortion-business leader Planned Parenthood, which is promising to spend at least $10 million to aid Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton in Michigan, Virginia, and Texas.

“The abortion part of Planned Parenthood is an important part of what we do,” its president Cecile Richards said this past week, according to the Boston Globe.

I asked myself, "How can these people be so open about killing the innocent?" And then the Holy Spirit told me, "Because they were given over to Satan." It's the only explanation.

Richards was responding to the fact that GOP 2016 candidate Donald Trump said he would eliminate taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood as long as they perform abortions but added the organization does “some good work” for “millions” of women.

To be fair, Trump said something of the extent that he changed views on abortion after someone he knew didn't have one and had an amazing kid, something to that effect. Not a big fan of him, in fact I think he is working for the enemy, but had to say that.

To protect its abortion business from Republicans — who generally believe the organization should not receive taxpayer funds — Planned Parenthood will use videos, digital ads, phone banks, and in-home mailers in support of Clinton.

Given how the DNC threw someone who would never win a general election to face Hillary, it should be clear she is the NWO/Satan's choice as President. Noticed how much infighting there is in the Republican Party now?

In one ad, a narrator says about Clinton, “When they said our health care wasn’t important. When they tried to deny us cancer screenings. When they talked about our personal health decisions in ways meant to shame us. She spoke up. She was our champion.”

Many states — as well as the U.S. House of Representatives — have passed abortion limits restricting the procedure past the fifth month of pregnancy and requiring the same safety standards for abortion clinics as other types of medical facilities — such as arrangements for patients to be transported to local hospitals in the event complications develop during an abortion. Planned Parenthood, however, is opposed to these safety laws as well as mandatory ultrasounds that require women to view an ultrasound of their baby as part of the informed consent process prior to having an abortion.

Additionally, a series of undercover videos last summer exposed Planned Parenthood’s apparent practices of trading the body parts of aborted babies and altering the position of babies during the abortion procedure in order to harvest the intact organs. The videos led to both the House and Senate voting to eliminate the organization’s taxpayer funding.

With a field of pro-life Republican candidates to face, Planned Parenthood is putting its money behind Clinton. source

Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 01:42:29 pm »

Just FYI - the most liberal, pro-abortion USSC justices were appointed by GOP Presidents - Harry Blackmun, Sandra Day O'Conner, Anthony Kennedy, and John Roberts. This is why the abortion/eugenics movement is really in full swing.
Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 02:04:04 pm »

Just FYI - the most liberal, pro-abortion USSC justices were appointed by GOP Presidents - Harry Blackmun, Sandra Day O'Conner, Anthony Kennedy, and John Roberts. This is why the abortion/eugenics movement is really in full swing.

This why the Lord let me see the errors of the whole "patriotism"/Republicanism movement. Roman Catholics dominate the movement: Rubio, Christie, Bush, Trump was educated at a Jesuit college, last election they threw pro-sodomy and pro-choice Mormon Romney on the Republican ticket.

Also, the patriot movement, on a Christian perspective, is also filled with a lot of Post-Tribbers who think that they will "take on" the NWO.

The NWO, led fully by Satan, will be Nazi Germany + Soviet Russia/China on steroids. Yeah, we shouldn't back down on social issues, but we should be more concerned about willing souls to Christ and looking forward to the Rapture of the Church.
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 03:35:51 am »

Hillary Clinton on Abortion: “The Unborn Person Doesn’t Have Constitutional Rights”

In a new interview today, pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton couldn’t have made her radical abortion views more clear. Clinton said unborn children simply do not have any Constitutional rights, which would include the right to life.

“The unborn person doesn’t have constitutional rights,” Clinton said, adding that “the woman’s right to make decisions” is the be all and end all when it comes to abortion.

Weekly Standard writer Shosanna Weissman was surprised that Clinton used the term “person” since most abortion advocates never refer to unborn children with any reference to their humanity.

Most notable perhaps is Clinton’s use of “person.” Oftentimes, when talking about a woman’s right to choose, pro-choicers will use terminology that suggests the unborn is not a person or human, but a “fetus.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/04/03/hillary-clinton-on-abortion-the-unborn-person-doesnt-have-constitutional-rights/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:53 pm »

Chelsea Clinton Claims: Abortion Is ‘at the Core of Our Human Rights’

Speaking to a small crowd of about 100 people in Poughkeepsie, New York on Sunday, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, asserted that abortion is a core “human right.”

In being greeted with a standing ovation at the Civil Service Employee Union’s office, Clinton spoke on gun control, opponent Bernie Sanders and abortion.

“A woman’s right to chose is at the core of our human rights and what should be equity in our country,” she said, according to the Pougkeepsie Journal.

Clinton also remarked that the 2016 election is the “most important” of her lifetime.

As previously reported, Clinton told the publication Page Six in February that she walked away from the Baptist Church because of the issue of abortion.

“I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was six in Sunday school,” she stated. “That’s a true story.”

“I recognized that there were many expressions of faith that I don’t agree with and feel [are] quite antithetical to how I read the Bible,” Clinton continued.

Her mother had told “The View” just days prior that she believes American law allows for abortion at any point until birth.

“At what point does someone have constitutional rights?” co-host Paula Farris asked. “Are you saying that a child on its due date, just hours before delivery, still has no constitutional rights?”

“Under our law, that is the case,” Clinton replied. “I support Roe v. Wade because I think it is an important statement about the importance of a woman making this most difficult decision with consultation by whom she chooses: her doctor, her faith, her family.”

During the last Democratic debate, Clinton also bemoaned the absence of questions on abortion.

“We’ve not had one question about a woman’s right to make her own decisions about reproductive health care, not one question,” she said.

“And in the meantime we have states, governors doing everything they can to restrict women’s rights,” Clinton stated. “We have a presidential candidate by the name of Donald Trump saying that women should be punished and we are never asked about this.”

She likewise asserted that abortion is a women’s right’s issue, and that women should be autonomous.

“It goes to the heart of who we are as women, our rights, our autonomy, our ability to make our own decisions,” Clinton said, “and we need to be talking about that and defending Planned Parenthood from these outrageous attacks.”

“If a church member asks in 2016 if I can support Hillary Clinton, I can unequivocally respond, ‘Not in this lifetime,’” writes Bryan Ridenour in his blog “America, Look Up.” “If we vote for leaders who support abortion on demand, then we essentially hold the surgical knife that strips life from the womb. If we vote for leaders who support and champion gay marriage, we in effect officiate at their ceremonies. God holds us accountable for what we do behind the voting booth curtain.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/04/20/chelsea-clinton-claims-abortion-is-at-the-core-of-our-human-rights/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 06:15:33 pm »

Phrasing: Hillary Clinton Thanks ‘Entire Planned Parenthood Family’ for Support

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton thanked “the entire Planned Parenthood family” on Friday for its support of her presidential campaign.

Planned Parenthood is the country’s largest abortion provider.

Clinton touted her endorsements from President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) in front of a cheering crowd of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, the organization’s political arm. She wrapped up the Democratic nomination this week, making her the country’s first woman to head a major party’s presidential ticket.

“So, it’s been a big week, and there’s nowhere I’d rather end it than right here with the Planned Parenthood Action Fund,” she said. “I’m grateful to the entire Planned Parenthood family. You made this campaign your own. Whether your knocked on doors in Iowa or rallied in California, this victory belongs to all of you, and it belongs to the 1,000 young activists who came together in Pittsburgh last month to get organized.”

The speech marked Clinton’s first major campaign event since winning Obama’s endorsement, although the president’s backing of his former secretary of state was no surprise.

Pro-life protesters gathered outside Clinton’s speech, which took place at D.C.’s Hilton Hotel.

The organization made headlines last summer when a pro-life group released undercover tapes of top Planned Parenthood officials discussing fetal organ harvesting. Their publishing drew outrage and led to debate over whether the group, which receives $500 million annually from American taxpayers, should continue to be subsidized.

Clinton called the tapes “disturbing” last summer.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-thanks-entire-planned-parenthood-family-support/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 10:22:47 pm »

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/22/evangelical-leader-endorses-pro-abortion-hillary-clinton-were-praying-for-sister-hillary/
Evangelical Leader Endorses Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton: “We’re Praying for Sister Hillary”
6/22/16

An Evangelical Christian leader went against the grain of her religious subset’s strong pro-life stance this week and endorsed pro-abortion candidate Hillary Clinton for president.

Deborah Fikes is the executive advisor to the World Evangelical Alliance, which works with churches in 129 countries to spread the Christian message.

The Hill reports Fikes voiced her personal support for Clinton on Tuesday after a meeting between Christian leaders and likely Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. She called Clinton “trustworthy” and Trump “un-Christian” as she gave her personal endorsement to the pro-abortion candidate.

“Hillary Clinton is the leader who people of faith are looking for and we are praying that Sister Hillary and not Mr. Trump will be elected in November,” Fikes said. “Mr. Trump’s proposals are not just un-Christian — they’re un-American and at odds with the values our country holds dearest.”

Fikes said she was concerned about Trump’s “intolerance” toward religious minorities, particularly Muslims.

The World Evangelical Alliance faced backlash on social media immediately after Fikes’ remarks were reported in the media. Her personal endorsement of Clinton goes against the majority of people who her organization represents. Polling indicates that Evangelical Christians are the most pro-life religious group in the U.S.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 07:50:25 pm »

..Hillary Clinton's Four Lies About Abortion and Planned Parenthood   -The Christian Post

During the third presidential debate between political rivals Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump last Wednesday, the former secretary of state failed the women she purports to represent by perpetuating several myths about abortion and Planned Parenthood that have been proven untrue. Either by sheer ignorance or cunning deception, Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, misled viewers of the Fox News debate when she said Planned Parenthood provides cancer screenings; China no longer forces women to have abortions; late-term abortions are necessary to save the lives of mothers, and Planned Parenthood is needed to provide healthcare for women.  Myth No. 1: Planned Parenthood provides breast cancer screenings.   Planned Parenthood and its supporters have long claimed that the nation's largest abortion business provides "life-saving breast cancer screenings."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/hillary-clintons-4-lies-about-abortion-planned-parenthood-171103/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 08:13:40 pm »

False Teacher Beth Moore Endorses The Late Term Partial-Birth Abortion Candidate Crooked Hillary • Now The End Begins

False teacher Beth Moore is breaking away from fellow evangelical leaders/speakers who stand with Donald Trump, and throwing her weight behind a woman who is aggressively in favor of later term abortion

“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:31 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: One of the main planks in Crooked Hillary’s platform is her very aggressive support in favor of late term, partial-birth abortion up to nearly the very last day of the due date. Beth Moore, well-known false teacher and false New Age prophet, has decided that this is the person we need in the White House. Let that sink in for a moment. By supporting HIllary Clinton Beth Moore will be working to increase, fund, guarantee and protect abortion in America.
Hillary Clinton OK With Abortion Day Before Birth:

Beth Moore suggested that Trump’s words from 11 years ago highlight how men are “objectifying” women today, and she made clear that she will not support Trump over it. She issued a number of tweets on the topic, not one of which criticized Hillary Clinton for the way she has treated the women who allege Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them — women like Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick, the latter of whom recently recounted the way Bill Clinton allegedly raped her.
False teachers Beth Moore and Joyce Meyer promoting unbiblical unity:

The Daily Mail reported that “Jones reached an out of court settlement” in a suit wherein she alleged that Bill, while Governor of Arkansas, dropped his pants and asked her “to kiss it.”
Beth Moore False Vision:

What does a false teacher and false prophet sound like? It sounds exactly like this….

Trump stood up for these women, holding a press conference with them on Sunday as a way of breaking through the mainstream media’s refusal to report on Bill’s sexual history and Hillary’s efforts to undermine that history. Heretofore, Hillary’s canned response to Bill’s accusers has been to go after the women. In fact, she has gone after the women with such fervor that the Washington Post recently asked if Hillary was Bill’s “enabler”?
Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump spar over partial-birth abortion during third debate:

The Post reported:

… Hillary Clinton dismissed an accusation made by Gennifer Flowers, the singer who sold her story to a supermarket tabloid after having previously denied an affair. In an ABC News interview, she called Flowers “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” She told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, “I mean, I would crucify her.”

Trump brought a small number of women from Bill’s past to the October 9 presidential debate, where he pointed out that they should be honored for standing up, rather than humiliated. Politico published the transcript of Trump looking at Bill’s accusers, then saying:

Hillary Clinton attacked those same women, and attacked them viciously, four of them here tonight … So don’t tell me about words. I am, absolutely, I apologize for those words, but it is things that people say, but what President Clinton did, he was impeached, he lost his license to practice law, he had to pay an $850,000 fine to one of the women. Paula Jones who is also here tonight. And I will tell you that when Hillary brings up a point like that and she talks about words that I said 11 years ago, I think it’s disgraceful and I think she should be ashamed of herself, if you want to know the truth.

Yet Christian speaker Beth Beth Moore focused her attention on Trump. In an October 9 tweet, Moore said, “I’m one among many women sexually abused, misused, stared down, heckled, talked naughty to. Like we liked it. We didn’t. We’re tired of it.”

In another tweet on the same day, Moore criticized evangelicals who continue to stand with Trump: “Try to absorb how acceptable the disesteem and objectifying of women has been when some Christian leaders don’t think it’s that big a deal.”

It would be interesting to ask Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick which was most painful, words that Trump spoke 11 years ago — and subsequently apologized for — or Bill Clinton’s actions and alleged actions, combined with Hillary Clinton’s treatment of women who dared to speak up? source

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/false-teacher-beth-moore-endorses-late-term-partial-birth-abortion-candidate-crooked-hillary/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 09:30:32 pm »

I'm familiar with Beth Moore, having grown up in SBC churches - she's really gained a lot of influence within despite all of her heresies she pushes. The women's bible study groups in churches use her materials, sadly.

Come to think of it, my mom doesn't really think much of her.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 07:54:53 pm »

It seems like Geoffrey Grider (NTEB) is the only source that reports this - otherwise, I can't find any other source, albeit mainstream, which confirms what Grider is reporting here. This is the best I can find...

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-10-11/why-do-evangelicals-prefer-donald-trump-to-hillary-clinton

Among those reversing course was well-known theologian Wayne Grudem, whose endorsement was widely cited by other Christians backing the Republican presidential nominee. Popular evangelist and author Beth Moore tweeted that she was among many women who had been sexually abused or harassed, and "we're tired of it." That behavior, she warned, becomes more acceptable "when some Christian leaders don't think it's that big a deal."

http://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2016/10/15/female-evangelicals-respond-trump-evangelical-men-defend/

Popular author and speaker Beth Moore is fed up, as The Daily Beast reports:

“I’m one among many women sexually abused, misused, stared down, heckled, talked naughty to. Like we liked it. We didn’t. We’re tired of it,” Moore said. She also had a word about evangelical leaders still supporting Trump: “Try to absorb how acceptable the disesteem and objectifying of women has been when some Christian leaders don’t think it’s that big a deal.”

However you look at it, she didn't give any kind of endorsement to Hillary. Grider didn't have to lie. (and he's done enough damage in terms of making the KJB movement look foolish this year)

False Teacher Beth Moore Endorses The Late Term Partial-Birth Abortion Candidate Crooked Hillary • Now The End Begins

False teacher Beth Moore is breaking away from fellow evangelical leaders/speakers who stand with Donald Trump, and throwing her weight behind a woman who is aggressively in favor of later term abortion

“The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:31 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: One of the main planks in Crooked Hillary’s platform is her very aggressive support in favor of late term, partial-birth abortion up to nearly the very last day of the due date. Beth Moore, well-known false teacher and false New Age prophet, has decided that this is the person we need in the White House. Let that sink in for a moment. By supporting HIllary Clinton Beth Moore will be working to increase, fund, guarantee and protect abortion in America.
Hillary Clinton OK With Abortion Day Before Birth:

Beth Moore suggested that Trump’s words from 11 years ago highlight how men are “objectifying” women today, and she made clear that she will not support Trump over it. She issued a number of tweets on the topic, not one of which criticized Hillary Clinton for the way she has treated the women who allege Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them — women like Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick, the latter of whom recently recounted the way Bill Clinton allegedly raped her.
False teachers Beth Moore and Joyce Meyer promoting unbiblical unity:

The Daily Mail reported that “Jones reached an out of court settlement” in a suit wherein she alleged that Bill, while Governor of Arkansas, dropped his pants and asked her “to kiss it.”
Beth Moore False Vision:

What does a false teacher and false prophet sound like? It sounds exactly like this….

Trump stood up for these women, holding a press conference with them on Sunday as a way of breaking through the mainstream media’s refusal to report on Bill’s sexual history and Hillary’s efforts to undermine that history. Heretofore, Hillary’s canned response to Bill’s accusers has been to go after the women. In fact, she has gone after the women with such fervor that the Washington Post recently asked if Hillary was Bill’s “enabler”?
Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump spar over partial-birth abortion during third debate:

The Post reported:

… Hillary Clinton dismissed an accusation made by Gennifer Flowers, the singer who sold her story to a supermarket tabloid after having previously denied an affair. In an ABC News interview, she called Flowers “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” She told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, “I mean, I would crucify her.”

Trump brought a small number of women from Bill’s past to the October 9 presidential debate, where he pointed out that they should be honored for standing up, rather than humiliated. Politico published the transcript of Trump looking at Bill’s accusers, then saying:

Hillary Clinton attacked those same women, and attacked them viciously, four of them here tonight … So don’t tell me about words. I am, absolutely, I apologize for those words, but it is things that people say, but what President Clinton did, he was impeached, he lost his license to practice law, he had to pay an $850,000 fine to one of the women. Paula Jones who is also here tonight. And I will tell you that when Hillary brings up a point like that and she talks about words that I said 11 years ago, I think it’s disgraceful and I think she should be ashamed of herself, if you want to know the truth.

Yet Christian speaker Beth Beth Moore focused her attention on Trump. In an October 9 tweet, Moore said, “I’m one among many women sexually abused, misused, stared down, heckled, talked naughty to. Like we liked it. We didn’t. We’re tired of it.”

In another tweet on the same day, Moore criticized evangelicals who continue to stand with Trump: “Try to absorb how acceptable the disesteem and objectifying of women has been when some Christian leaders don’t think it’s that big a deal.”

It would be interesting to ask Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick which was most painful, words that Trump spoke 11 years ago — and subsequently apologized for — or Bill Clinton’s actions and alleged actions, combined with Hillary Clinton’s treatment of women who dared to speak up? source

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/false-teacher-beth-moore-endorses-late-term-partial-birth-abortion-candidate-crooked-hillary/
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 06:57:12 pm »

Meet The Left's New Hero: A Christian Doctor Killing Innocent Babies In The Name Of Christ
4/18/17
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15352/lefts-new-hero-christian-doctor-killing-innocent-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal

Dr. Willie Parker believes he's doing the Lord's work when he kills unborn babies in the womb with his own "capable hands." The self-proclaimed Christian, who not only acts as an abortionist, but incessantly advocates for abortion by invoking his faith, views his Mississippi abortion clinic as a "ministry."

Screenshot: Twitter

Unsurprisingly, Parker has quickly become a darling of the Left. The ease in which he distorts Christianity to allegedly support abortion matches the ease in which Christian-hating leftists are quickly transforming into religious zealots.

When Parker began promoting his vile new book, Life's Work: A Moral Argument for Choice, he became a fixture in the upscale unborn baby-killing circle: appearing alongside Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards, attending conferences where he evangelizes to the masses about the relativistic good of abortion, and popping-up in leftist outlets like Elle, Jezebel, Rolling Stone, New York Magazine, Time, Cosmopolitan and The New York Times, among many others.

The Christian abortionist's main argument, which is steeped in distortion of scripture, is that pro-aborts are the ones who are compassionate and care about life, unlike callous, anti-Christian pro-lifers. (Interestingly, as pro-lifers increasingly move toward science to propel their argument to end abortion, the Left brings on a confused religious zealot. This is rather noteworthy in and of itself.)

Earlier this month, Parker appeared on Comedy Central's The Daily Show to bash pro-life Christians and lay out his terribly weak argument for abortion in the name of compassionate Christianity:

"I think pro-life is [a] misnomer for people who are against abortion," Parker told Daily Show host Trevor Noah. "People who are opposed to abortion are pro-fetus. I'm pro-life; I'm pro-life of the woman."

Of course, a fetus is human, so Parker's slam against pro-lifers here is nonsensical. The doctor is merely in favor of the bigger human's "choice," while neglecting the right to life of the smaller human. This is not pro-life, nor is it Christian.

In recent interviews, Parker has even argued that abortion is just as "sacred" as the birth of a child, and has also claimed that the Bible all but condones abortion because it doesn't explicitly use the term.

As you can see, Parker is a fiend for the spotlight and the Left is more than willing to give it to him.

From a woman who brags about sexually molesting her sister to a man who invokes Christ to murder innocents, the Left sure knows how to pick 'em.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 07:19:55 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 11:02:16 pm »

Planned Parenthood Celebrates 100 Years with Star-Studded Festivities
"The great unfinished business of the 21st century."

Planlanned Parenthood enjoyed its first centennial with the likes of Meryl Streep, Tina Fey, Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Moore, and Chelsea Handler, climaxing with a special award to Hillary Clinton.

Calling the fight to protect Planned Parenthood the "great unfinished business of the 21st century," Hillary decried that the election made this business "more unfinished than we’d hoped."

“As we speak,” Clinton said, “politicians in Washington are still doing everything they can to roll back the rights and progress we’ve fought so hard for over the last century. I mean, could you believe those photos of men around that conference table deciding how to strip away coverage for pregnancy and maternity care?”

Please. The left doesn't care about pregnancy and maternity; they care about the right to kill their unborn on demand, without apology.

Shonda Rhimes, creator of Scandal – the most pro-abortion show on television – was lauded by Meryl Streep and thanked for portraying "strong, empowered women at the center of her stories for a long time."

It should be noted here that Rhimes' show Scandal featured star Kerry Washington's character undergo an abortion as "Silent Night" played on the soundtrack. These are the so-called "empowered" women that Streep wishes to see flourish in today's society.

“One of these days, Shonda,” she said, “the world may even catch up with you.”

Given that Hillary lost this last election, her wish may not come true. One can hope.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/planned-parenthood-celebrates-100-years-star-studded-festivities
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2018, 05:49:02 pm »

Chelsea Clinton: Legalizing Abortion Created Trillions in Economic Growth

Chelsea Clinton recently made strong — if not substantiated — claims about the economic benefits of legalized abortion.

The daughter of former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton recently spoke at Rise Up for Roe, an abortion rights campaign event created to advocate against the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. During her speech, Clinton reportedly said:

It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. … The net, new entrance of women — that is not disconnected from the fact that Roe became the law of the land in January of 1973.

So, I think, whatever it is that people say they care about, I think that you can connect to this issue. Of course, I would hope that they would care about our equal rights and dignity to make our own choices — but, if that is not sufficiently persuasive, hopefully, come some of these other arguments that you’ve expressed so beautifully, will be.

There is no way to actually check Clinton’s economic rhetoric. But according to a 2008 report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

Since 1976, the percentage of working women who were self-employed has trended up (from 4.4 percent in 1976 to 5.2 percent in 2008), while the percentage of men who were self-employed has edged down (from 8.4 percent to 7.6 percent). In 2008, 38 percent of all self-employed persons were women, compared with 27 percent in 1976.

Those numbers would not seem to support Clinton’s estimate.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/14/chelsea-clinton-legalizing-abortion-created-trillions-in-economic-growth/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 10:16:53 am »

Just like her mom, she is a deep seated liar

Chelsea Clinton Now Claims She Never Said Aborting 60 Million Babies Was Good for the Economy

Chelsea Clinton is trying to back away from her comment that abortions led to a $3.5 trillion boost to the economy.

Tapping into the popular “abortion is economic justice” claims of the abortion industry, Clinton argued at a pro-abortion rally that America made huge economic gains because of Roe v. Wade and the 60 million unborn babies’ abortion deaths that resulted from it.

But her remarks quickly were refuted by prominent conservatives, including the Rev. Franklin Graham and Dinesh D’souza, as well as LifeNews and other pro-life media outlets.

Instead of buckling down on the abortion industry’s talking points, Clinton responded by claiming she never said aborting unborn babies is good for the economy and then switching her argument.

Hi Dinesh- not what I said. Foremost, protecting reproductive health rights protects women’s human rights & health. From 1973-1985, American women’s deaths from abortion declined 5-fold. Reproductive rights are also about women’s economic rights and agency. Not the same as below. https://t.co/VJsBflDyMb

— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) August 18, 2018

This is what Clinton said during a pro-abortion protest earlier this month in Manhattan:

“Whether you fundamentally care about reproductive rights and access right, because these are not the same thing, if you care about social justice or economic justice, agency – you have to care about this.

“It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right?

“The net, new entrance of women – that is not disconnected from the fact that Roe became the law of the land in January of 1973.”

“So, I think, whatever it is that people say they care about, I think that you can connect to this issue.

Follow LifeNews.com on Instagram for pro-life pictures and the latest pro-life news.

“Of course, I would hope that they would care about our equal rights and dignity to make our own choices – but, if that is not sufficiently persuasive, hopefully, come some of these other arguments that you’ve expressed so beautifully, will be.”

Clinton’s claim is not original. Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the U.S., also claims the killing of unborn babies is “economic justice.” Earlier in August, it claimed abortion is “a vital pathway that affords women access to jobs, housing, education and wealth equality.”

Roe v. Wade led to the legalized killing of unborn babies for basically any reason up to birth. Since the 1973 ruling, about 60 million unborn babies have been legally aborted in America.

Research suggests the opposite of what Clinton claimed – that the abortion deaths of 60 million babies have hurt the American economy.

Dennis Howard, president of the pro-life group Movement for a Better America, argued in 2008 that the abortion deaths of 50 million unborn babies cost the U.S. about $35 trillion in gross domestic product (GDP). Still more research estimates a federal tax revenue loss of about $16 trillion due to the lost workforce.

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/08/20/chelsea-clinton-now-claims-she-never-said-aborting-60-million-babies-was-good-for-the-economy/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 08:53:12 am »

Hillary to appear at ‘Lesbians Who Tech’ event

Move over Back Obama: Hillary Clinton isn’t going away, either.

As the midterms approach, the throwbacks of the Democrat Party are taking center stage.

This week, Clinton will be appearing at a “Lesbians Who Tech” conference in New York, according to a promotional video put out by the group.

The video features a montage of clips of Clinton speaking to what she thinks are gay values.

“Grab your pantsuits,” the video challenges attendees.

Isn’t that oppressive to all of those LGBTQ nudists out there?

The video states there will be 3,500 “lesbians, LGBTQ women, non-binary, allies” in attendance.

Meanwhile, Barack Obama is attempting to hog the spotlight, too.

Yesterday, during a speech to University of Illinois students, he referred to himself 102 times in 64 minutes.

Obama’s favorite word seemed to be “I,” which he repeated at least 87 times, followed by more than a dozen references to “my” or “me,” The American Mirror reported yesterday.

“By the time I left office, household income was near its all-time high, and the uninsured rate had hit an all-time low, and wages were rising, and poverty rates were falling. I mention all this just so when you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started,” Obama told the students.

“When you hear about this economic miracle that’s been going on – when the job numbers come out … and suddenly Republicans are saying, ‘It’s a miracle!’ I have to kind of remind them: actually, those job numbers are the same as they were in 2015 and 2016,” he said.

Obama will be appearing with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi this weekend in an attempt to boost her efforts to regain the majority in the House of Representatives.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shes-back-too-hillary-to-appear-at-lesbians-who-tech-event/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: