End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 09:54:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

New Here

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Here  (Read 1767 times)
BelieverInChristUK

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2015, 03:36:32 pm »

Hi, I'm a saved woman from the UK. 

Would love to correspond with genuine Christians!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:48:36 pm »

Hello and welcome. I don't think we've had people from the UK here recently. Lovely to meet you. How are things on the other side of the pond?
Report Spam   Logged
BelieverInChristUK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:57:16 pm »

Well, could be worse.  I believe there are very few saved Christians here.  I'm very isolated from genuine Christian fellowship/contact.  There are a handful of good youtube channels, but there's no good KJV church where I live.  Thanks for the welcome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:08:48 pm »

They're around. You might be surprised.

One lady that inspired me years ago was Tricia Tillin form Derbyshire. Her research and personal testimony addressed issues that nobody else was talking about at the time. Website was called Cross + Word and focused on influences occurring within churches. It really helped me to sort through all the confusion about what was happening in the world and was a huge motivator to turn toward God and the Bible for answers.
Report Spam   Logged
BelieverInChristUK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:22:29 pm »

I think I've found something about her on the net, thanks for that.  I'll try and read up about her.   

My father is saved, I believe my mother is and maybe a couple of relatives.  But I don't have any actual Christian fellowship with them.  It would be extremely tough if it weren't for the good ministries online. 
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 04:56:26 pm »

I'm convinced that He places us precisely where we need to be at the precise time that we need to be there. Looking forward to your thoughts and fellowship here. Please enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger!

I've found inspiration and encouragement both on and off line. Although I prefer the face-to-face interaction. God has provided that for me. And it hasn't been under a controlled church roof. The best interaction I have had has been whilst sitting around a table eating a meal. Although I must say that I've had my fair share of dry periods that seemed isolated. But even that had a purpose.

I'm convinced that His people are scattered over the face of the earth all connected to Him and to each other spiritually through Him. May you find the strength that you need and the connections that He would have for you to accomplish His purposes in your life.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 05:10:59 pm »

Welcome, sister! Looking forward to fellowshipping with you here!

Yeah, it's really bad here too in America - the United States Supreme Court recently voted to legalize sodomy marriage. Pretty much the entire courts system is compromised nationwide(even the states' recent anti-abortion laws are getting struck down too).

Anyhow - like I said, looking forward to fellowshipping with you here!
Report Spam   Logged
BelieverInChristUK

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 01:58:48 am »

Thank you both for your encouragement. 

Tennis shoe - I too believe that God places us where He wants us.  Thanks for reminding me. 

1st Timothy 6:13-14 - Sodomite marriage was legalised here in the uk last year.  I'm sorry it's also happened in America, but not surprising given the times.  God's judgment on the Western nations will surely fall harder and faster in all kinds of ways. 

The uk is a very strange country these days.  To so many the Christian faith is not understood, and viewed as completely irrelevant and obsolete.  It's like being an alien if you're a Christian. 

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you both Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 08:43:16 am »

It's like being an alien if you're a Christian. 

I've felt that way for a long time. I'm here but not really a part of this. Thank God the Bible says this is normal.

http://www.jba.gr/Articles/alliens_and_strangers_in_the_world.htm

Man and the wicked spiritual forces that currently dominate the earth have absolutely nothing to offer me that I would want. As the days pass, it becomes more uncomfortable for me to be here. It's like having to fight for crumbs off the floor while God offers the entire banquet.

So why am I still here? There remains a harvest of souls that will turn to Him in the future. And if I don't tell these people the truth about Christ, the world will simply lie to them about it. God really doesn't need me in order to accomplish this. But, just as any parent wants to include their child in what they are doing, He does the same with me. My reward is to have a deeper understanding of His character, thoughts, and emotions. I believe such intimacy and love is what everybody's pining for.

The other reason is for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Like me, they can be aggressively pummeled by world forces. If the enemy can't keep me in his camp, then he will do what he can to render me ineffective for my Father's Kingdom. If this is happening to me, then it is happening to them as well.

I don't know about you. But I sure could use encouragement and wisdom when surrounded by bilge and deceit.
Report Spam   Logged
BelieverInChristUK

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 11:55:40 am »

Thanks, the article made some good points.  Only wish they'd quoted the KJB!

But absolutely, we are in the world, but not a part of the world.  I feel that I'm experiencing this more and more - living it as well as reading it in Scripture.  I too want to have a deeper love and intimacy with the Saviour, which will come by plenty of Scripture reading and prayer; thinking on the things of God:

‘Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.’ Philippians 4:8

The only reason I'm living is for the Lord Jesus Christ and His work.  I want Him to use me to lead as many souls to Him as possible - no matter what persecution is thrown at me, and to know the Scriptures as well as I can before my life on this earth ends; either by death or the rapture.  Encouragement and wise words from fellow saints during all this is invaluable! (and very refreshing Smiley)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: