End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 04:07:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny  (Read 54006 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2015, 07:31:14 pm »

Jeb blames humans for global warming...

Just saying, if we wanted a Kings Dynasty... We would have Washington's family.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) acknowledges human activity contributes to climate change but cautioned against actions that would harm the U.S. economy. In written answers to Bloomberg BNA, Bush said the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Power Plan is “irresponsible and ineffective” and “oversteps state authority.” He also tells Bloomberg BNA reporter Anthony Adragna that phasing out the renewable fuel standard “over time” is the “proper thing to do.” Bush, who served as Florida governor from 1999 to 2007, also called approving the proposed Keystone XL pipeline a “no brainer.” Bloomberg BNA has reached out to all presidential campaigns and will publish other substantive responses in the days ahead.

Bloomberg BNA:Is climate change occurring? If so, does human activity significantly contribute to it?

Bush: The climate is changing; I don’t think anybody can argue it’s not. Human activity has contributed to it. I think we have a responsibility to adapt to what the possibilities are without destroying our economy, without hollowing out our industrial core.

I think it’s appropriate to recognize this and invest in the proper research to find solutions over the long haul but not be alarmists about it. We should not say the end is near, not deindustrialize the country, not create barriers for higher growth, not just totally obliterate family budgets, which some on the left advocate by saying we should raise the price of energy so high that renewables then become viable.

U.S. emissions of greenhouse gasses are down to the same levels emitted in the mid-1990s, even though we have 50 million more people. A big reason for this success is the energy revolution which was created by American ingenuity—not federal regulations.

Bloomberg BNA:Should the Keystone XL pipeline be approved?

Bush: Yes. Construction of the Keystone pipeline is a no brainer. It moves us toward energy independence and creates jobs. The President’s politically motivated veto of the pipeline is an example of how this administration supports policies that suppress economic growth.

Bloomberg BNA:Do you support the renewable fuel standard?

Bush: The law that was passed in 2007 has worked, look at the increase in production. It has been a benefit to us as we’ve reduced our dependency on foreign sources of oil. We need to level the playing field for all sources of energy. As we move forward over the long haul, there should be certainty for people to invest and we ought to continue to innovate to create the lowest cost energy sources in the world. Ultimately if you can compete in an open market place, then you’ll thrive; we need to make sure there is market access. I do think that phasing out, getting to a place where we don’t pick winners and losers and we don’t create mandates, over time, is the proper thing to do. 2022 is the law and is probably the good break point. 

Bloomberg BNA:What role should renewable energies, including solar and wind, play in our domestic energy supply?

Bush: I support an approach that uses diverse sources—such as wind, solar, other renewables, nuclear, natural gas and coal—for this country’s energy needs. Power generation should reflect, as much as possible, the diverse attributes and needs of states and their citizens. The federal government should not be dictating what types of power should be used where. It should not be picking winners and losers.

Bloomberg BNA:Do you support the EPA’s Clean Power Plan? What should the next step be for states?

Bush: Obama’s carbon rule is irresponsible and ineffective. First, it does virtually nothing to address the risk of climate change. Second, it oversteps state authority. Third, EPA has gone far beyond its statutory authority, regulating how people consume energy. Fourth, it threatens the reliability of the electricity grid. Finally, as proposed, it will unnecessarily increase energy costs on hard-working families and will cause job losses in many states.

Bloomberg BNA:How do you view actions taken by President Barack Obama’s EPA? Is that agency acting within its authority as envisioned by Congress?

Bush: The Obama EPA seems intent on pushing its authority beyond legal limits. The culture of Washington is so bad that even when it’s discovered that the EPA initiated a lobbying campaign on behalf of the rules it sought to propagate, nobody batted an eyelash. A government that lobbies for its own expansion is a government that is out of control—and I intend to change that.

Bloomberg BNA:Are there any other energy and environmental issues of particular concern in your campaign?

Bush: Generally, I think as conservatives we should embrace innovation, embrace technology, embrace science. It's the source of a lot more solutions than any government-imposed idea and sometimes I sense that we pull back from the embrace of these things. We shouldn't. We're the party that should be the party of discovery, the party of science, the party of innovation and tear down the barriers so that those things can accelerate in our lives to find solutions for all these things. For example, with North American resources and American ingenuity we can finally achieve energy security for this nation—and with presidential leadership, we can make it happen within five years.

Economic growth leads to environmental protection. As the governor of Florida I achieved 4.4% percent economic growth while forging an historic 50/50 state-federal partnership to save the Everglades: the world’s largest intergovernmental watershed restoration effort. I spearheaded “Florida Forever,” the largest collaborative land protection program in the country. We collaboratively acquired over 1 million acres of land, including critical habitat, ecological greenways, recreational trails and fragile coastline. These actions protected 190 rare and endangered species and 700 historic sites.

Instead of saying how bad that things are, I think we should be celebrating the potential to reindustrialize the country, to lower prices for consumers and create higher wage jobs, to use natural gas and to give the middle class the best deal in terms of lower utility prices and lower gasoline prices.   

http://www.bna.com/jeb-bush-takes-n17179934073/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:01:05 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 10:16:59 pm »

This Trump stuff is so funny. This is what happens when you take MONEY OUT of politics.   Cheesy

Exclusive — Palin: Trump Stumps Media Kingmakers

What a hoot to watch pundits clutching their pearls and whimpering for smelling salts aghast over the latest “shocking” thing Donald Trump said, while The Donald ignores them and continues to soar. Silly kingmakers just don’t know what to make of this. Well, we do!

The elites are shocked by Trump’s dominance, but everyday Americans aren’t. Everywhere I’ve gone this summer, including motorsport events in Detroit full of fed up Joe Six-Pack Americans, the folks I meet commiserate about wussified slates of politicians, but then unsolicited, they whisper their appreciation for Trump because he has the guts to say it like it is.

Trump’s unconventional candidacy is a shot in the arm for ordinary Americans fed up with the predictable poll tested blather of squishy milquetoast career politicians who campaign one way and govern another. But it’s not just how Trump says it, it’s what he’s saying.

Trump has tapped into America’s great populist tradition by speaking to concerns of working class voters. He talks about fighting to bring back our factories. When was the last time a candidate talked passionately about reclaiming our manufacturing base (and knew what he was talking about)? What other candidate chooses American workers over the multinational corporations donating to their campaigns? Who other than Trump is talking about the dangerous trade deficits deindustrializing America and stealing our jobs? The old Arsenal of Democracy that allowed us to win World War II is now such a distant memory that we can’t even build the parts for our own military equipment – we need China to manufacture them for us. How can a great nation maintain its greatness without a manufacturing base? Or without secure borders for that matter?

Trump focused in on two major populist grievances: the loss of working class jobs due to awful trade agreements, and the unfair competition for those jobs – along with security threats – due to the flood of illegal immigrants pouring across unsecured borders.

Now throw in Trump’s candor about “winning” and you understand why his message catches fire. As General Patton said, “Americans play to win all the time.” But those of us outside the Beltway can see that America isn’t winning. Our enemies laugh at us. Our friends can’t rely on us. China is outpacing our military superiority. Putin thumbs his nose at us. ISIS seizes territory our sons and daughters fought and died to liberate. Iran gloats over the idiotic and ultimately catastrophic nuclear deal the White House caved on. Our friends in Israel shake their heads at our betrayal.

Trump diagnoses our problems as incompetent leadership. Who can argue with that? How many politicians promised to secure our borders? So, why aren’t they secured? How many politicians promised to grow American jobs? So, why did they vote for Obamatrade? Is it any wonder that Americans are telling status quo politicians, “You’re fired”?

For everyday Americans the beauty of Trump’s candidacy is that he’s not a politician. There’s hope the guy who wrote “The Art of the Deal” can finally close the deal on all the broken promises of career politicians. Maybe the man who actually builds things, big things, can rebuild America’s entrepreneurial spirit with government put back in its proper place.

The average American doesn’t ask for much. We want security and the freedom to prosper. Many politicians are now offering solutions for security, but what about our prosperity? Trump boasts about his wealth, and average Americans cheer him on. This is the secret the chattering classes will never get. Americans don’t begrudge wealth honestly earned. We celebrate it! Trump made his money the old fashioned way with brick and mortar. He built big buildings and proudly stamped his name on them. He actually created jobs – lots of them. Like so many great American entrepreneurs, Trump has the flair of a showman but the sensibilities of an ordinary guy. He may be a billionaire, but refreshingly, there’s nothing elitist about him. He’s saying to the average Joe, “I worked hard and I succeeded and I want you to also.” That’s the fabric of our national character woven by work ethic and dreams and drive. That’s America!

It’s no surprise pundits and politicos are determined to destroy a candidacy they can’t control or shape with their mere words. Expect marginalization of anyone speaking well of Trump’s efforts. He’s a threat to the permanent political class. Non-traditional candidates always are because when they’re in touch with the people, they show their guts and just do the right thing. They go rogue — and take flak from all sides. Some of us have the scars to prove that.

Thankfully, Americans are on to the media’s games. The politics of personal destruction has lost its shock value. We have serious problems in this country. Ferreting through old divorce records and playing gotcha with past misstatements are just stupid distractions. Shouts of, “But he donated to Democrats!” won’t sway Trump enthusiasts. The man built a skyscraper in New York City – of course, he had donated to Democrats. If he was building it in Salt Lake City, I’m sure he would have donated to Republicans. “But he changed his mind on positions!” Reagan had been an FDR Democrat. Should we hold that against him or be grateful he saw the light?

Itty-bitty pundits thinking it’s clever to mock Americans’ opinions are finding the joke is on them. Cozy in their seat of judgment, blowing each other’s horns, protected by a glass screen. Ask yourself: just who ARE these windbags? And what do they build? Towers of paperclips? Lists of Twitter followers? Trump’s supporters are delightedly defying pithy prim “opinion makers” who think Americans are incapable of choosing our leaders without their dictates. The more the spotlight-seekers smear Trump, the more popular he gets. A friend emailed, “Tell those smart alecks bashing Trump on TV, ‘I love him because YOU hate him!'”

The GOP establishment would do well to listen to these voters and quit dismissing them. Reagan understood these blue-collar salt of the earth Americans. That’s why they gave him two landslide victories. If you want to win again, GOP, you need these good people.

Anticipate more battering and bashing storms around Trump. It’s still very early in the game; folks are keeping their powder dry with candidate support but are quite happy Donald Trump is in the race. More power to you, Donald. Here’s to “Making America Great Again”!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/bnexclusive-palin-trump-stumps-media-kingmakers/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 04:35:19 am »

Thousands sign petition to keep Megyn Kelly out of future GOP debates

Cheesy So funny.... But i do have to say, after watching this debate. I really thought FOX NEWS was MSNBC.  Shocked Tongue

I just want to say, the only qualifications to be president of the USA is to be BORN here and to be at least 30 years old. That's it. If you are allowing the MEDIA to choose who is worthy and who isn't, well... You have some issues. But still.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Woops, we get what we deserve not what we want. And heck, we've really blown it this last year. 

A petition posted Friday to change.org demands that Fox News ban Megyn Kelly from participating in any further GOP debates. By Sunday afternoon, that petition had garnered over 27,000 signatures.

"Megyn Kelly characterizes the Presidential selection process as 'fun', dismissing the millions of Americans that find it much more serious," petitioners said. "We deserve better than Megyn Kelly."

The petition then lists what it says are reasons for keeping Kelly away from future debates. The list starts with an accusation that Kelly had a "clear agenda" to "attack" media mogul Donald Trump.

The petition also says Kelly was more focused on personal issues than "things more relevant to a Presidential candidate." The petition also says Kelly failed to cover issues like Jeb Bush's support for Common Core and Sen. Marco Rubio's s-called "gang of eight" immigration bill many see as amnesty.

"Ultimately, neither she nor Fox News lived up the 'fair and balanced' standard," the petition adds. "[W]ere it not for closing statements, the American people may have viewed an entire debate without understanding a single issue for which the candidates stand."

As we reported Friday, the accusation of bias quickly spread across social media after Thursday's debates. Many have expressed disappointment with Kelly, while others maintain she did her job, asking Trump the tough questions he would no doubt face from Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Trump has since gone on the offensive, and found himself disinvited from a conservative gathering in Atlanta. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon.

That didn't sit too well with Erick Ericson, who called the statement a "bridge too far." Trump has since said he was speaking about Kelly's "nose," and called detractors "deviant" for thinking he meant something else. On Sunday, Trump said he "cherishes" women and would “do things for women that no other candidate will do” if elected to the White House. He did not specify what, exactly, he would do.

http://www.examiner.com/article/thousands-sign-petition-to-keep-megyn-kelly-out-of-future-gop-debates
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:36:54 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:55 pm »

I don't recall any primary Prez debate being THIS early.

Pt being that this is just more smoke and mirrors.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:00:33 am »

Scott Walker Jesuit Trained ?

Yet as he gears up for re-election and raises his national profile, the story of Walker’s formative political years -- the student activism, his early exit from Marquette University and campaign debut at 22 -- remains surprisingly disputed.

State Democrats cry the governor was "kicked out" of student elections at the Jesuit university in Milwaukee -- and maybe booted from Marquette altogether.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2013/dec/18/scott-walker-early-years/

Marquette University /mɑrˈkɛt/ is a private, coeducational, Jesuit, Roman Catholic university located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquette_University

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 11:34:30 am »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-the-24-year-old-who-could-get-kanye-west-elected-213057613.html
Meet the 24-year old who could get Kanye West elected
9/1/15

Kanye West announced that he would be running for president in 2020 after an 11-minute speech during MTV’s Video Music Awards. During the speech West also insinuated that he was high on marijuana.

Only time will tell whether West was serious about his presidential ambitions, but in the meantime the first political action committee has been formed in his name. "Ready for Kanye" was registered with the Federal Election Commission just a few hours after West’s announcement by Eugene Craig, a young republican from Maryland.

Craig, who is currently the 3rd vice-chair of the Maryland Republican Party and the president of the Young Minority Republican Fund, supports Rand Paul for 2016 but will support West in 2020 if there isn’t already a republican in the White House.

West has openly supported President Barack Obama and asked his fans to vote Democrat. Kim Kardashian, West’s wife has been vocal in her support for Hillary Clinton. Still, Craig believes that West’s ideals put him firmly on the right. “You have a candidate here who is anti-corporatism but stands for small business and entrepreneurship, that loathes the public school system and the disparities within it,” he tells Yahoo Finance. “On paper that sounds like a republican to me.”

Craig also points to Donald Trump who has been a democrat, an independent and a republican over the course of his life as proof that West's political affiliation can evolve.

Craig wants his PAC to begin collecting information and data on potential voters, but he’s not looking to raise money just yet. “I think Kanye West brings a voting bloc and constituency that has been apathetic to the voting process, and I think this is a great opportunity to tap into that voting bloc and start gathering some data on them,” he says.

Craig hasn’t been contacted by anyone associated with West but he is hopeful. He says he’s been a fan since West released the album “College Dropout.”
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 07:20:35 am »

witch singing group serenades Hillary. Wonder if they sacrificed a child after ward?

Gospel Tune at Hillary Clinton Campaign Event — and Changes One Very Important Lyric

At a Hillary Clinton campaign event Saturday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, a “woman’s alternative chorus” from town known as Voices From the Heart got together and serenaded the Democratic presidential frontrunner.

The group’s musical choice looks to have been a Mavis Staples’ gospel number, “Woke Up This Morning (With My Mind on Jesus).”

But it seemed at least on this morning, their minds apparently weren’t on Jesus — but on the former secretary of state:

Woke up this mornin’ with my mind, stayin’ on Hillary
Woke up this mornin’ with my mind, stayin’ on Hillary
Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelujah!

From the Voices From the Heart website: “Our powerful and eclectic songs range from African-American spirituals to Korean songs for unity, South African anti-apartheid songs to Macedonian love songs. The songs are powerful testaments to the triumph of the human spirit. Sung with the strength of 200 voices, the songs delight and inspire audiences.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/05/womens-alternative-chorus-sings-gospel-tune-at-hillary-clinton-campaign-event-and-changes-one-very-important-lyric/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 06:23:29 pm »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/10/bobby-jindal-blasts-dangerous-donald-trump-as-a-narcissist-and-egomaniac/

"You may have recently seen that after Trump said the Bible is his favorite book, he couldn’t name a single Bible verse or passage that meant something to him, and we all know why. Because it’s all just a show, and he hasn’t ever read the Bible,” Jindal said. “But you know why he hasn’t read the Bible? Because he’s not in it.”
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 12:02:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 02:49:23 pm »

FYI - Kanye West is preparing for a 2020 run, for the GOP!

Yeah, this country has become so entertainment infested, noone really knows the names of political leaders nowdays.

I'll admit I don't either, b/c all of them are wicked.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 02:59:54 pm »

Trump Refuses To Accept That Obama Was Born In U.S., Is Not Muslim

Donald Trump still won't acknowledge President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. and insinuated on Sunday that the country has already had its first Muslim president.

The real estate mogul called in to "Meet The Press" Sunday morning to address the ongoing controversy that followed his lack of response after a supporter asked Trump how he would address "a problem in this country ... called Muslims." Host Chuck Todd used the line of question to turn to another tea party stumping point: that the president isn't a U.S. citizen.

Trump refused to share his current views on the factually inaccurate sentiment, instead telling Todd he just doesn't like talking about it and "won't talk about it."

"I just don't discuss it," the candidate said. "Really, it hasn't been brought up in a long time."

Trump is actually one of the forefathers of the Obama birther conspiracy. He made headlines in 2011 after persistently demanding to see the president's birth certificate while raising doubts over Obama's birthplace in Hawaii. Even after the White House released an official copy of the document, Trump questioned its authenticity.

Sunday's exchange comes just days after Trump ignited controversy by nodding along at a campaign event while a supporter linked the notion that the president was Muslim with his belief that all Muslims "have training camps growing where they want to kill us."

rest: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-obama-muslim_55fed420e4b0fde8b0ce9ef2
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:24 am »

Hillary: I've Been as Transparent as Possible
"It is like a drip, drip, drip."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told NBC's Chuck Todd that she has been as transparent as possible about her use of a home-brewed email server to conduct state department business.

“It is like a drip, drip, drip,” she told NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday. “And that’s why I said, there’s only so much that I can control.”

Clinton said she used a home email server for convenience. “I did it for convenience and it turned out not to be that at all,” she said.

Todd asked Hillary if she could see how it would be a problem if all the government agency heads used private email because there would be a lot of information that was not in the public.

"Do you see that now as a problem as far as the public is concerned?" asked Todd.

Responded Clinton: "First of all, as I have said very often, all of the emails that I sent were intended to be in the government systems if they were work related. That's why I sent them to people at their work addresses. And, you know, the vast majority of them ended up there."

When Todd explained to Clinton it would have been much easier if she had used a government server for purposes of archiving as opposed to searching everyone else's emails to see if they had received correspondence from the former secretary of state, Clinton replied:

Well, but when you communicate with people in other parts of the government, you're not sending it to TheStateDepartment.gov. And that would've been true either way. Look, I think I have done all that I can to, you know, take responsibility, to be as transparent as possible in turning over 55,000 pages, in turning over my server, and to, you know, testify on October 22nd, which I've been asking to do before the Congress.

Clinton also said it was "totally ridiculous" that she used a private server because "Republicans have been coming after you for years."

It's totally ridiculous. That never crossed my mind. And in fact, since more than 90% of my work-related emails were on the system, they are subject to FOIA or any other request. That's how the Benghazi committee got the emails even before we, you know, went through our exhaustive process.

And then she went on to reference the 1990s when she was "on the receiving end" of right-wing accusations. "Now I have, as you're rightly pointing out, been involved from the receiving side in a lot of these accusations. In fact, as you might remember during the '90s, there were a bunch of them. And, you know, all of them turned out to be not true. That was the outcome."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary-ive-been-transparent-possible
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 09:13:33 am »

They're all liars - whoever gets the big prize will further drive this country into desolation.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 10:49:40 am »

Prominent Pastors Pray Over Donald Trump

Donald Trump recently attended a meeting with 30 evangelical leaders who prayed over him. Charisma News reports that Megachurch pastor Paula White set up the meeting attended by evangelical leaders such as Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Jentezen Franklin, David Jeremiah, Jan Crouch, Steve Munsey, Jews for Jesus Rabbi Kirt Schneider, Bishop George Bloomer, Bishop Darrell Scott, and Clarence McClendon. The leaders met in Trump Tower in New York City, the skyscraper owned by the billionaire businessman. Kenneth Copeland laid his hands on Trump and prayed for him.      MORE

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/prominent-pastors-pray-over-donald-trump.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 12:41:09 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »

The NWO establishments wants Jezebel...err Hilliary in 2016.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/how-many-times-did-republicans-mention-hillary-180904320.html
How many times did Republicans mention Hillary? The Clinton campaign was counting
11/11/15

HICAGO — Hillary Clinton was an inescapable presence in the room at the Republican debate in Milwaukee Tuesday night.

Clinton’s campaign responded to the debate by releasing a video on Wednesday that highlighted just how many times she was attacked by the GOP hopefuls: more than 40, which the campaign noted was far more than the number of references to “the middle class.”

“Republicans mentioned Hillary Clinton more than 40 times at last night’s debates but had close to zero to say about how they would lift incomes for American workers,” Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. “This is the No. 1 economic challenge the next president will face, and Republicans have ceded the field.”

The Republicans’ focus on Clinton, who is currently the Democratic frontrunner, even extended backstage, where the Wi-Fi password in the media filing center was “StopHillary.” In the undercard debate, which featured the four candidates at the back of the pack in polls of the GOP primary, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie kept turning the focus onto Clinton when he faced attacks from his opponent Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

With the first primaries coming up in February, it’s clear some of the Republicans are beginning to test out general election attacks against Clinton even as they battle each other for the nomination. Likewise, this video shows Clinton’s team is honing her general election case against the GOP while she faces a primary challenge from self-described “democratic socialist” Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

The argument that Republican candidates are unconcerned with the middle class is clearly going to be a core message for Democrats heading into 2016. Democratic National Committee communications director Luis Miranda was backstage at the Republican debate on Tuesday. He claimed the Wi-Fi password in the spin room was evidence the GOP cared more about attacking Clinton than helping voters.

“It’s interesting that for them it’s about Hillary and for us it’s about hard-working people. It’s about the middle class,” Miranda said.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 12:38:10 pm »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wheels-finally-coming-off-trump-154900157.html
The Wheels Are (Finally) Coming Off the Trump Campaign
11/13/15

It took longer than almost anybody expected, but on Thursday night, it looked as though the wheels were finally starting to come off Donald Trump’s run for the presidency. It’s too early to write his political obituary just yet – he’s shown remarkable resilience in the face of ridicule and disdain – but even Trump will have trouble recovering from a day in which he repeatedly compared his chief rival to a “child molester” and invited attendees at a campaign event to bring a knife up on stage and try to stab him.

Trump has been aggressively attacking retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who has pulled even with him in national opinion polls of Republican primary voters. Last weekend, Trump’s attacks became more pointed, and he latched on to a line from Carson’s book, Gifted Hands, in which Carson described his childhood temper as “pathological.”

Related: How Trump, Carson and Cruz Turned Voters Against the GOP

Carson, in his book and in public remarks, has told of a number of violent outbursts in his youth, including an attempt to stab a friend that he says was deflected by a belt buckle, and thoughts about hitting his mother in the head with a hammer. He said that after an epiphany in which he found God, he was transformed and his anger management issues went away.

It’s unclear whether Trump misunderstands the meaning of the term “pathological” or is just counting on his audience not to understand it, but he has been using it, in his repeated descriptions of Carson, as a synonym for “incurable.” In repeated interviews, while sometimes professing sympathy for Carson, he has hammered home the idea that the renowned pediatric neurosurgeon has some sort of persistent mental disorder.

In an interview with CNN on Thursday, Trump decided to elaborate. Speaking to reporter Erin Burnett, he compared Carson’s self-described youthful violent temper to the condition of an incurable “child molester.” To be clear, Trump at no point suggested that Carson is a ****, but used the condition as an example of a mental disorder that cannot be cured.

Had Trump abandoned the comparison after the CNN interview, the moment might have caused a temporary stir -- just one more addition to the long list of inappropriate comments the billionaire former reality television star has made in public since starting his campaign over the summer.

Related: Primary Elections Unleash the Culture Wars Again – For a Little While

However, Trump traveled to Iowa for a campaign event on Thursday night, and in a rant that went on for more than 90 minutes, repeated the comparison.

“Carson is an enigma to me,” Trump said. “He said that he's 'pathological' and that he's got, basically, pathological disease... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease.”

“If you're a child molester – a sick puppy – a child molester, there's no cure for that,” he continued. “There's only one cure; we don't want to talk about that cure. That's the ultimate cure. If you're a child molester, there's no cure. They can't stop you. Pathological? There's no cure.”

Trump also expressed disbelief about some of the stories in Carson’s biography, specifically the claim about a knife blow being blocked by a belt buckle.

Related: Fact Checkers Working Overtime – Top Whoppers from the GOP Debate

Trump stepped out from behind the podium, and began flipping his own belt buckle up and down.

“Anybody have a knife?” he asked. “Want to try it on me? Believe me, it ain't gonna work. You're going to be successful, but he took the knife and went like this and he plunged it into the belt and, amazing, the belt stayed totally flat and the knife broke.”

Moments later, in apparent exasperation, he demanded, “How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of the country to believe this crap?"

In his appearance – a monologue that went on half again as long as most of his campaign events – Trump also promised to “bomb the ****” out of ISIS in Iraq and Syria, and claimed to know more about the situation in the Middle East than the generals in the Pentagon.

Related: Trump Gets Thumped in Fourth GOP Debate

Reporters present described a crowd that was annoyed by an event that started late and dragged on far longer than expected, and who were confused by the candidate’s rambling stories and outlandish claims.

The events on Thursday gave advisers to Carson the opportunity to flip the script on Trump, who only a few days before had been professing concern about their candidate’s mental well-being.

“It’s so sad watching and listening to him,” said Carson spokesman Armstrong Williams on CNN. “I mean, a man who is so accomplished, who has been so blessed, but yet cannot fathom why Dr. Carson or anyone else would be doing better than he in the presidential race right now.”

Williams added, “To see him just imploding before our very eyes, it’s just — it’s sad to watch.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 04:14:45 pm »

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/inside-the-world-of-hillarymen-1299161197658166.html
11/13/15
Inside the world of #HillaryMen, the male feminists who want Clinton to be president

“I should make it clear: I’m a feminist,” 53-year-old Fergal Murphy told me over the phone from his home in Kensington, Md. Almost immediately I heard a faint giggle followed by some clapping. His wife, Karen, was on the line too and couldn’t suppress how tickled she was by his statement.

“I brag about this all the time online,” she said, explaining that it all started a few years ago when she bought a shirt that read “This Is What a Feminist Looks Like.”

Fergal loved the shirt and promptly began wearing it. Sometimes he even poses for photos in it next to a life-size cardboard cutout of Hillary Clinton, like when the couple, staunch Clinton supporters, holds presidential primary debate watch parties in their home. “You’d be amazed at how many times I showed this picture of him in his T-shirt,” she said.

But Karen Murphy doesn’t blow up her friends’ Facebook feeds just to brag about her husband’s feminist declarations. A Clinton campaign volunteer, she posts about him as a way of building support for the former secretary of state and Democratic presidential frontrunner.

“I use it as a way of reinforcing the idea that this is not just about women supporting a woman,” she said. “It’s about people fighting for what you know is best for their family and the future of their country.”

The Murphys are part of a growing Hillary Clinton-supporter support group called #HillaryMen. Launched four months ago by former Clinton campaign digital strategist Peter Daou and Columbia lecturer Tom Watson, the unlikely site is a coalition of “fathers, brothers, husbands and sons” dedicated to dissecting the discussion around Clinton’s campaign with an eye toward identifying and fighting back against sexism in campaign 2016.

Most of the time, that means keeping a close watch on the words the media, super-PACs and political pundits use to describe the former first lady and U.S. senator from New York. Other times, it’s about sharing stories from families like the Murphys about how Clinton has made a difference in their lives. But mostly, Daou says, it’s about having a comfortable forum — whether that comes in the form of a Facebook thread or a Listserv — for men to openly express their support of a female candidate.

“A lot of the motivation we have is to create that safe space for men across the country for any political conversation,” Daou told Yahoo News. “We are men and we support Hillary for very specific reasons that we’ve laid out. We’d love to create a place where other men are not afraid to do it.”

Clinton’s campaign has done a huge amount of work reaching out to women online, from proudly proclaiming she’s a feminist in an interview with Lena Dunham to texting out gifs of her 1995 Women’s Conference speech in Beijing. At the same time, though, doubts about her standing with men have never been far from the surface. “Can Hillary Clinton win over men?” conservative columnist S.E. Cupp wondered aloud in an April CNN article, concluding “she might want to figure out a way to court the other sex.”

Those sentiments were only amplified by the release of an early-October Quinnipiac University poll that said Hillary Clinton was unpopular with Democratic men (which Daou and Watson later challenged). “Are Men Souring on Hillary Clinton?” the Huffington Post wondered. The National Journal’s Josh Kraushaar warned that an “unprecedented level of resistance to her candidacy among men is undermining the conventional wisdom that she’d be the strongest Democratic nominee in the general election.”

#HillaryMen is aiming to push back against the view that only women back her. Needless to say, Daou and Watson have been kept very busy.

Neither a super-PAC nor an official affiliate of the Clinton campaign, according to Daou (and a search on OpenSecrets.org), #HillaryMen runs off the kindness of about four core volunteers. It has amassed a small but dedicated following, earning several thousand unique visitors to its site per day — a number that rises and falls depending on the level of criticism Clinton faces in the news cycle. The articles that the writing duo post to the website are typically shared on Facebook and Twitter, where they reach thousands (a small sum compared to the millions reached by Clinton herself) and have earned the online attention of other pro-Clinton Democrats, such as former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean, political strategist Donna Brazile, and CNN commentator Paul Begala, also a former Bill Clinton strategist.

Though both Daou and Watson have full-time jobs running media consultancy firms, they’re well-positioned to spend their free time building steam for a political cause. Daou was an early political blogger and a veteran of both John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign and Clinton’s 2008 bid for the Democratic nomination, where he served as senior digital adviser. Watson is a Columbia University lecturer who advises companies and nonprofits on how they can promote social activism. The two became aware of each other through the “political blog scene” around 2003 and met for the first time in person in 2006, when Daou was working at the Clinton Global Initiative and invited Watson to come to one of its open roundtables.

“Actually the first time we met, there was Bill Clinton in the room,” Daou said. “Kind of funny, when you think about it.”

Since then, they’ve become close friends. They get lunch in Manhattan sometimes, but most of the work for #HillaryMen is done remotely from their homes in New York. Whenever the two produce a new column — which may range from such topics as “ The Top Five Worst Justifications for Sexism in 2016” to, most recently, “ Hard Truths About Bias Among White Male Progressives” — they send it around to a group of other dedicated Hillary volunteers to get feedback (and to make sure there are no typos). These posts often expose what they see as unfair terms used to describe Clinton, such as “calculating” and “manipulative,” descriptions they say originate in focus groups run by Republican super-PACs as part of their effort to chip away at Clinton’s reputation (the New York Times reported on that strategy in July). When the duo are ready to distribute their latest post, the story is blasted out to their subscription list and posted on Facebook and Twitter.

The reaction to the #HillaryMen columns vary, depending on who’s reading them. Daou and Watson said they were surprised that aligning their views with pro-Clinton feminism has led to some progressive blowback. Others, they say, feel their focus is filling a void.

“There are quite a few comments from people saying this is eye opening,” said Ahmir Rashid, a 34-year-old Clinton campaign volunteer who is part of the circle that reads over the #HillaryMen columns before they’re sent out. “They’re in two groups: One is saying, ‘I’ve noticed this for so long, I’m so glad someone is talking about it.’ The second is of people saying ‘Oh, now that you mention it, that does make a little sense.’”

Passionate discussion about gender — along with accusations of sexism — are well on their way to becoming a hallmark of campaign 2016. As Bernie Sanders rose in popularity, caricatures sprung up about a type of man backing him, the “Berniebro.” “The Berniebro asks what you thought of the first Democratic debate, then interrupts to say that you shouldn’t confuse Clinton’s sound bites for actual substance,” Robinson Meyer wrote for the Atlantic in October, painting a portrait of an arrogant political supporter who spent a lot of time shutting down other people’s opinions on social media. Slate.com’s Michelle Goldberg argued that the Sanders campaign has “unleashed a minor plague of progressive white men confidently explaining feminism to the rest of us,” especially when it comes to why they oppose Clinton.

In any scenario where a bunch of dudes attempt to mansplain women’s rights, tension arises. Take, for example, author and academic Vivek Wadhwa, co-author of the book Innovating Women and longtime tech diversity advocate. After striking what his critics called a “paternal and patronizing” tone in his encouragement for women to be more heavily integrated in the tech industry, many female tech workers called for him to stop speaking for their movement. They argued that as a male who didn’t understand the female experience, he was hurting the cause more than helping. Wadhwa ended up formally removing himself from the “women in tech” debate in a column for the Washington Post, conceding “The women who I have written about, who have lived the discrimination and abuse, as well as others, deserve the air time.”

Still, no major feminist groups have taken issues with the #HillaryMen effort. (Aside from some occasional eye-rolling on social media). And all but one member I spoke to was quick to clarify that their project is not meant as a way to replace women talking about gender bias in the election, but to amplify female voices.

“I, by no means, want to say we’re speaking on behalf of women or in place of them,” Rashid said. “We’re just calling out the bias that exists that Peter and Tom usually see.”

In taking on feminist issues, many members say they’re now more familiar with the dark side of the female digital experience: being on the receiving end of abusive language. This phenomenon, which they say almost always comes from white men, is something many men had only previously heard about from their female blogger friends.

“Attacks are as deeply personal as you get,” Daou said. “I’ve had a whole rash of people coming at me, almost always from anonymous accounts, going after our manhood, using very degrading pictures and saying ‘Oh, these are the Hillary Men.’”

“There’s been pushback of people saying Hillary men must be gay, or whipped, or some other sundry term for being under female control,” Rashid confirms. “It shows the need for calling out a gender bias that exists.”

These reactions are only encouraging to Daou and Watson, who say they hope to add more charts, interactives and graphs to #HillaryMen and eventually move onto organizing events and distributing merchandise. (Daou says he has a running six-month list of every unfair term he’s seen used to describe Hillary and hopes to graph it eventually). If their candidate is lucky enough to receive the primary nomination, the two hope their organically grown network could be of help to the general election campaign.

In the meantime, #HillaryMen members like Fergal remain steadfast in their following.

“It’s time for the Amazon women to come back,” he said, causing his wife to giggle in the background again. “I’d like to see [Clinton] become the Amazon queen.”
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 08:17:51 pm »

Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Claims Climate Change Causes Terrorism

amazing how willfully stupid people are

In wake of a series of terrorist attacks that struck Paris on Friday night, the first question posed to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during Saturday night’s Democratic debate was whether he still believes climate change is the No. 1 national security threat to the United States—and Twitter users had a lot to say about his answer.

“Absolutely,” he said. “In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism.” Sanders added that climate change will cause farmers in countries “all over the world” to struggle with a scarcity of water and land to grow crops, which Sanders said studies have shown leads to international conflict.

Some Twitter users mocked Sanders’ response, saying he should tell the French people that but wouldn’t say that if he were face to face with a member of the Islamic State group.

http://christiannews.net/2015/11/15/democratic-presidential-candidate-bernie-sanders-claims-climate-change-causes-terrorism/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 09:41:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 10:06:18 pm »

That IS funny! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 07:57:33 pm »

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of the former Secretary of State in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

Practically all of the country’s most acclaimed comedians have performed at the Laugh Factory and undoubtedly they have offended politicians and other well-known personalities with their standup routines. Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Roseanne Bar, Drew Carey, George Carlin, Jim Carrey, Martin Lawrence, Jerry Seinfeld and George Lopez are among the big names that have headlined at the Laugh Factory. The First Amendment right to free speech is a crucial component of the operation, though Masada drew the line a few years ago banning performers—including African Americans—from using the “n-word” in their acts.

The five short performances that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the former First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended. “Just last night we had (Emmy-award winner) Dana Carvey doing Donald Trump and it was hilarious,” Masada said.

http://www.laughfactory.com/channels/new-releases/1977

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 08:25:10 pm »

John Kasich Proposes Creation of New Agency to Promote Judeo-Christian Values

Republican presidential candidate John Kasich has called for the formation of a new government agency which would promote Judeo-Christian values in an effort to defeat radical Islam.

Christian Today reports that, in an interview with NBC on Tuesday, Kasich said, “We need to beam messages around the world about what it means to have a Western ethic, to be a part of a Christian-Judeo society."

"It means freedom, it means opportunity, it means respect for women, it means so many things,” he elaborated.

Kasich compared the idea of the new agency to “what we used to do when we beamed messages to the former Soviet Union.” He said this new agency would promote Judeo-Christian values to China, Russia, and the Middle East.

When questioned about the implications this agency would have on Americans who do not ascribe to Christian faith, Kasich responded that this agency would also benefit them because supporting Judeo-Christian values “involves building up tolerance.”

Kasich also stated that, even though many of his Republican rivals focus on reducing government agencies and spending, not all government agencies and programs are equal.

Kasich also gave his views on the Syrian refugee crisis, stating, "I don't think any refugees should be coming now until we can determine who they are and that our country will be safe."

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/john-kasich-proposes-creation-of-new-agency-to-promote-judeo-christian-values.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »

Bobby Jindal Drops Out of Presidential Race

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has dropped out of the 2016 presidential race. The Republican candidate told Fox News’ Bret Baier that “this is not my time.” 

Jindal said, "Going forward, I believe we have to be the party of growth and we can never stop being the party that believes in opportunity. We cannot settle for the left's view of envy and division. We have to be the party that says everyone in this country - no matter the circumstances of their birth or who their parents are - can succeed in America."

Fox News reports Jindal’s campaign did not take off due to a lack of funding and exposure on prime-time events. Jindal had hoped to gain support from Evangelical voters, but was overshadowed by other candidates including Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Marco Rubio.

Jindal says he will support the eventual Republican presidential nominee.

"At the end of the day I trust the American people to select our nominee for the next president. I want someone who's got the smarts to make big changes,” he said.

Curt Anderson, Jindal’s campaign strategist said, "He's been thinking about it for a few weeks. It's not easy. He's a fighter and his instinct is to never give up, but also you have to be realistic in politics."

http://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/bobby-jindal-drops-out-of-presidential-race.html
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:34 am »

He was elected governor a year after I moved out of New Orleans (after Katrina) - pretty much, they blamed the previous governor (Kathleen Blanco) for Katrina, and ended up seeing a lot of "Don't blame me! I Voted for Jindal!" bumper stickers before I moved out. (Jindal ran for governor in 2003, and lost - he subsequently served 2 years as Congressman, and voted for a ton of Bush's NWO agendas like the Real ID Act)

Ultimately, Jindal ended up running Louisiana into the ground - they've had a budget deficit every year since he was in office, and he also got even conservatives mad when he was dipping into certain government funds, that had no business being touched, to fund other programs. He also pushed for school vouchers for christian schools. (which does nothing more than bring these christian schools under the yokeship of the state)

And he's a Roman Catholic to boot - last I heard recently, the Democrat candidate will likely win his seat this weekend, b/c the GOP candidate (David Vitter) has a history with infidelities with prostitutes. And Dem candidate is also a Roman Catholic.

All by design...
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2015, 10:06:32 pm »

Wait, Ben Carson Doesn't Believe in Hell?

Ben Carson doesn't believe hell is a physical place, according to a new interview with The Washington Post.

"I don't believe there is a physical place where people go and are tormented. No. I don't believe that," Carson told the Post's Sally Quinn. 

While this may seem shocking to some, the belief hell is not a physical place is typical of Seventh-day Adventists. 

According to Religion Facts, Seventh-day Adventists subscribe to an Ecclesiastes 9:5 philosophy, which reads that the dead know nothing. 

"The wages of sin is death. But God, who alone is immortal, will grant eternal life to His redeemed. Until that day death is an unconscious state for all people," reads one of the basic tenets of Seventh-day Adventism. "When Christ, who is our life, appears, the resurrected righteous and the living righteous will be glorified and caught up to meet their Lord. The second resurrection, the resurrection of the unrighteous, will take place a thousand years later." 

That also means Carson doesn't subscribe to the belief of a rapture—that is, he doesn't believe Christ will swoop in before/in the middle of/or after the tribulation and remove all the believers. 

"I don't see any evidence for that in the Bible," Carson tells Quinn.

Instead, Seventh-day Adventists believe Christ will resurrect the dead where he will then judge them. 

"When He returns, the righteous dead will be resurrected, and together with the righteous living will be glorified and taken to heaven, but the unrighteous will die," according to adventist.org. "The almost complete fulfillment of most lines of prophecy, together with the present condition of the world, indicates that Christ's coming is imminent."

When the unrighteous die, Seventh-day Adventists believe God will "consume them" when He cleanses the earth. 

"At its close, Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The unrighteous dead will then be resurrected, and with Satan and his angels will surround the city; but fire from God will consume them and cleanse the earth. The universe will thus be freed of sin and sinners forever," reads adventist.org. 

"... On the new earth, in which righteousness dwells, God will provide an eternal home for the redeemed and a perfect environment for everlasting life, love, joy and learning in His presence. For here God Himself will dwell with His people, and suffering and death will have passed away. The great controversy will be ended, and sin will be no more. All things, animate and inanimate, will declare that God is love; and He shall reign forever. Amen."

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/53551-wait-ben-carson-doesn-t-believe-in-hell
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2015, 09:28:40 am »

That also means Carson doesn't subscribe to the belief of a rapture—that is, he doesn't believe Christ will swoop in before/in the middle of/or after the tribulation and remove all the believers. 

FYI, I learned yesterday that the Mormons don't believe in the rapture either - so pretty much, all of these Mystery Babylon religions don't believe in it (not just the Roman Catholic Church).
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 01:22:43 am »

VIDEO: Black pastors endorse Trump at Virginia rally

Several black pastors joined Donald Trump on-stage at a Virginia rally last night to publicly endorse his candidacy for president.

Dr. Steve Parson, a minister in Richmond, Virginia, joined eight others at a Manassas rally to show their support for the Republican front runner.

“People ask my ‘why are you endorsing Donald Trump?’ Well, in my opinion, he’s the best and the only one that can beat Hillary Clinton,” Parson said.

“We’ve got to win and one thing about Donald Trump is that he’s a winner. He knows how to create wealth. As a black minister, we’re right in the inner city and I’ll tell you, we need jobs, we need employment, we need businesses, and who better can help us help ourselves than Donald Trump?” Parson asked.

“I personally believe that this is a movement. I personally believe that we’re in a situation now where this country called America is going to come back and be made great again,” Parson said.

The pastor joined Trump in New York on Monday during a meeting with about 100 black ministers from across the country.

“When I met him, I had the feeling that this is a humble man. It’s not the image that we see out in public. This guy is a humble guy and has a heart for people,” Parson told WTVR after the meeting.

“He was there opening to our advice and wanted to hear from us. He wanted to get counsel from pastors,” Parsons said. “He asked for prayer and that’s powerful.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-black-pastors-endorse-trump-at-virginia-rally/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2015, 09:29:19 am »

Of course he and his GOP ilk did - otherwise, they would via the back door be SUPPORTING the GUN CONTROL movement!

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/03/3727768/ted-cruz-christian-terrorism/
12/3/15
Cruz Says All Christian Terrorist Attacks Were Centuries Ago, Forgets About The One Last Week

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz claimed on Thursday that President Obama should recognize the threat of “radical Islamic terrorism” because Christians haven’t committed terrorist attacks for centuries. He seemingly forgot about the Christian terrorist who killed three people in Colorado last week.

“President Obama gave a speech in which he said, ‘Yes ISIS commits terrorist attacks, but so do Christians and so do Jews,'” Cruz said, referring to Obama’s recent remarks on ISIS murdering a Jordanian pilot. “And he then invoked the crusades and the inquisition. Now the last I checked, those ended about 900 years ago and I don’t think it’s asking too much for the President of the United States to stay in the current millennium.”

**Uhm...the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian! Roll Eyes

Less than a week ago, gunman Robert Lewis Dear killed three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, telling authorities as he was taken into custody: “No more baby parts.” Those words seemed to echo the rhetoric used by right-wing anti-abortion groups who spread misleading videos this year to defame the national women’s health provider.

According to the New York Times, Dear “described as ‘heroes’ members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.”

ThinkProgress reported that if true, Dear would appear to share the ideological leanings of so-called “Christian terrorists,” specifically participants in the “Christian identity movement” that have terrorized abortion providers for years.

Also during his remarks at a Republican Jewish Coalition forum in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, Cruz called Wednesday’s San Bernardino shooting “yet another manifestation of terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism, here at home.”

The motives of the shooters are still unclear and authorities have not mentioned any link between the killing of 14 people and Islamic terrorism. Fox News and other media outlets, however, were quick to speculate as the shooting was unfolding that it was connected to ISIS.

Cruz did not hesitate to speak about the motives of the shooting that involved Muslim gunmen, less than 24 hours after the shooting. But two days after the Planned Parenthood shooting, he told reporters that there still was not enough evidence to draw conclusions.

“The media promptly wants to blame [the shooter] on the pro-life movement when at this point there’s very little evidence to indicate that,” he said on Sunday.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 10:12:12 pm »

Trump Calls for 'Complete Shutdown' on Muslims Entering US

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Monday for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

The proposed ban would stand "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," his campaign said in a statement.

The statement added that Trump's proposal comes in response to the level of hatred among "large segments of the Muslim population" toward Americans.

"Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," Trump said in the statement.

He added on Twitter: "Just put out a very important policy statement on the extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country. We must be vigilant!"

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Trump's proposed ban would apply to "everybody," including Muslims seeking immigration visas as well as tourists seeking to enter the country.

He did not respond to questions about whether it would also include Muslims who are U.S. citizens and travel outside of the country, or how a determination of someone's religion might be made by customs and border officials.

In response to a request for additional detail, Trump said via a campaign spokeswoman: "Because I am so politically correct, I would never be the one to say. You figure it out!"

Trump's proposal comes a day after President Barack Obama spoke to the nation from the Oval Office in the wake of the shootings in San Bernardino, California, which Obama said was "an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people."

The FBI said Monday the Muslim couple who carried out the massacre had been radicalized and had taken target practice at area gun ranges, in one case within days of the attack last week that killed 14 people.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2015/December/Trump-Calls-for-Complete-Shutdown-on-Muslims-Entering-US/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: