End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:20:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny  (Read 54075 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2016, 09:43:46 pm »

Kenneth Copeland Says Ted Cruz ‘Called and Anointed’ for Presidency at Conference With Raphael Cruz

Raphael Cruz, the father of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, recently spoke at a minister’s conference hosted by Texas prosperity preacher Kenneth Copeland, during which time Copeland declared Cruz to be “called and anointed” for the presidency.

Cruz appeared at the Jan. 19 KCM Minister’s Conference in Fort Worth, where he spoke about the biblical standards for voting and the need to reclaim America for Christ.

“If the wicked are in authority, they are going to legislate their wicked brand of morality,” he proclaimed.

Prior to taking the stage, Copeland declared in his introduction of Cruz, “I believe with all my heart that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States.”

“To God be all the glory. It’s an honor to be here with you,” Cruz said, patting Copeland’s arm, “and with all of you people here.”

At the end of his teaching, Copeland asked Cruz to outline how the family spent time in prayer before his son announced his candidacy for office. Cruz said that his son had spent six months praying, and recalled the day that the family gathered in his pastor’s office praying for two hours.

“I remember the final word came from Ted’s wife, from Heidi, and the word from the Lord was, ‘Seek My face, not My Hand,'” he stated. “[I ]t was as if a cloud of the Holy Spirit descended on that room. And all of a sudden we were all worshiping.”

Connect with Christian News

“And the words that came out from Ted’s mouth were, ‘Here am I, Lord, use me. Let Your will be done,'” Cruz outlined. “It was total brokenness, and I’ll tell you, I believe that God has raised him up for such a time as this.”

Copeland and other word of faith preachers, such as Jerry Saville and Keith Moore, laid hands on Cruz and prayed for strength and boldness for the preacher. Copeland’s son-in-law George Pearsons then prayed that prophesies of a “new birth” of the nation would come to pass, where prayer would return to schools and abortion abolished.

As previously reported, around the same time that Copeland asserted that Cruz was “called and anointed” by God to be president, a group of 50 African American pastors gathered in Philadelphia to lay hands on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to “decree and declare the favor of the Lord” on her for the presidency.

In November, leadership and motivational speaker Lance Wallnau declared that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump had been given “an anointing for the mantle of government.”

“God has given this man an anointing for the mantle of government in the United States and he will prosper,” Wallnau asserted.

Copeland was also among those present in October when over 30 members of the clergy met with Trump at his New York City tower and laid hands on him to pray for his potential presidency.

“[W]e ask you today to give this man your wisdom, boldly. Make sure and certain that he hears You. Manifest Yourself to him,” he prayed. “And we thank You and praise You for a bold man, a strong man and an obedient man.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/02/09/kenneth-copeland-says-ted-cruz-called-and-anointed-for-presidency-at-conference-with-raphael-cruz/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: