End Times and Current Events
April 18, 2024, 10:52:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny  (Read 54420 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2016, 03:05:04 am »

‘You Son of a B***h’: Glenn Beck Slams ‘Delusional’ Kasich for Staying in the Race

Ahh, you have to love those "Christian" Cruz supporters

After winning the Republican primary in his home state of Ohio Tuesday night, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich announced that he plans to stay the course. Glenn Beck had a few choice words for him.

“Kasich, I mean, excuse my language, but, you son of a ****, the republic is at stake,” Beck said Wednesday on The Glenn Beck Radio Program. “This is not like a normal race. The republic is at stake.”

Continuing his criticism of Kasich, Beck, a top surrogate for Republican candidate Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that the Ohio governor is “delusional” if he thinks he can win. Additionally, he thinks the Ohio governor made his victory speech Tuesday night “about himself” instead of about the country.

The conservative firebrand didn’t like the confetti at Kasich’s victory rally, either.

POLITICS
‘You Son of a B***h’: Glenn Beck Slams ‘Delusional’ Kasich for Staying in the Race
Mar. 16, 2016 2:06pm   Tré Goins-Phillips
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
After winning the Republican primary in his home state of Ohio Tuesday night, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich announced that he plans to stay the course. Glenn Beck had a few choice words for him.

“Kasich, I mean, excuse my language, but, you son of a ****, the republic is at stake,” Beck said Wednesday on The Glenn Beck Radio Program. “This is not like a normal race. The republic is at stake.”

Continuing his criticism of Kasich, Beck, a top surrogate for Republican candidate Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that the Ohio governor is “delusional” if he thinks he can win. Additionally, he thinks the Ohio governor made his victory speech Tuesday night “about himself” instead of about the country.

The conservative firebrand didn’t like the confetti at Kasich’s victory rally, either.

“When I saw that confetti come down on his head last night, I was like, ‘What did you win?’ That’s like confetti coming down when I go to the bathroom and I flush my toilet and it works,” Beck quipped. “Of course, it’s supposed to work. … This is your home state. You just won your home state.”

Beck argued that as long as Kasich stays in the race, he essentially acts as a spoiler, effectively helping GOP contender Donald Trump, and if it’s between Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton and Trump, a third-party candidate could emerge.

“If you put this together and it was an incredible third party, not establishment, an incredible third party, and said, ‘We’re not going to be the GOP anymore,’ I think you get a lot of independents voting for it,” Beck said. “Because the GOP, especially if the GOP throws their weight behind Donald Trump, if he wins the nomination and they throw their weight behind Donald Trump, it’s over.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/you-son-of-a-bh-glenn-beck-slams-delusional-kasich-for-staying-in-the-race/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2016, 06:11:21 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2016, 10:53:59 am »

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=31916554561
Trump a Jesuit & Cruz a Liar?
Politics & Religion
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=31916554561
3/13/2016 (SUN)  |  Bible: Philippians 3:20; Colossians 1:12-13

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2016, 06:37:49 pm »

Franklin Graham: Vote for the 'Least Heathen' Candidate

The Reverend Franklin Graham urged his fellow Christians to vote in November, even if they have to choose between two "heathen" candidates. Son of the Reverend Billy Graham and president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Graham has taken on much of his father's mantle in the evangelical community. 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/18/franklin-graham-vote-for-the-least-heathen-candidate/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2016, 06:43:41 pm »

Franklin Graham: Vote for the 'Least Heathen' Candidate

The Reverend Franklin Graham urged his fellow Christians to vote in November, even if they have to choose between two "heathen" candidates. Son of the Reverend Billy Graham and president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Graham has taken on much of his father's mantle in the evangelical community. 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/18/franklin-graham-vote-for-the-least-heathen-candidate/

So he'll be voting for Trump, even though he said recently he won't?

A double minded man...
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2016, 09:17:49 pm »

Where were these protestors when Romney and Bush Jr ran for President? Roll Eyes

http://www.voanews.com/content/republican-presidential-front-runner-trump-cheered-arizona-rally/3245674.html
Anti-Trump Protests Held in Arizona, New York City
3/19/16

The five remaining American presidential hopefuls are drumming up support from voters days before two more primaries and one state's caucuses measure their popular support. As usual, Republican front-runner Donald Trump has been generating controversy and attention.

Protesters tried Saturday to stop a Trump rally in Arizona near the Mexican border by leaving their cars in the middle of a street and blocking traffic. Some held up a banner reading "Dump Trump." Three people were arrested.

In his speech, Trump again pledged to build a wall along the border to keep out illegal immigrants, who he says bring drugs and violent crime into the U.S.

He accused his Republican rivals, Texas Senator Ted Cruz and Ohio Governor John Kasich, of being weak on immigration and also pledged to keep jobs and U.S. industries from going to Mexico.

He said China was able to build its economy on American money and jobs, calling it one of the world's greatest robberies.

Another anti-Trump protest took place Saturday in New York City outside the Trump Tower office building on Fifth Avenue.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2016, 06:13:02 pm »

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump

and there we go

On Saturday hundreds of far left activists held a march-rally at the Trump Tower in New York City.

Several of the anti-Trump protesters admitted they answered an ad on Craigslist and were getting paid to protest Trump.
The Daily Caller reported:

The Establishment on both the left and the right, who want to disenfranchise the millions of Republican voters who support Donald Trump, have blamed the staged riots near Trump rallies on Trump or on Bernie Sanders. That’s like blaming the Russians for the Reichstag Fire. Bernie has little to do with these manufactured protests. This is a Clinton operation, a faux protest.

False flag operations have long been common in politics, but these riots are poisonous to the electorate, intentionally designed to turn violent and stifle free speech.

This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

Hillary understands that Trump would lose the votes of certain establishment Republicans if he were the nominee. On the other hand, it doesn’t matter, because of his crossover outreach. In Michigan, Democrats and independents who have lost their jobs because of disastrous globalist trade deals like NAFTA are lining up to vote for Donald.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/anti-trump-protesters-admit-answering-craigslist-ad-and-getting-paid-to-protest-trump/

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

The Establishment on both the left and the right, who want to disenfranchise the millions of Republican voters who support Donald Trump, have blamed the staged riots near Trump rallies on Trump or on Bernie Sanders. That’s like blaming the Russians for the Reichstag Fire. Bernie has little to do with these manufactured protests. This is a Clinton operation, a faux protest.

False flag operations have long been common in politics, but these riots are poisonous to the electorate, intentionally designed to turn violent and stifle free speech.

rest: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/clinton-and-soros-are-behind-violent-riots-at-trump-rallies-not-sanders/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz43ZMFWpQT
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2016, 06:21:20 pm »

TRUMP and CRUZ Exchange Barbs After Pro-Cruz PAC Posts "naked" Shot of Melania Trump

This is what it has come down too. Not surprised that this would come from the Cruz side. Being the fake christian that he is, oh now mormon prophet.  Roll Eyes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/trump-cruz-exchange-barbs-over-wives-after-pro-cruz-pac-targets-melania-trump/
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2016, 08:38:28 pm »

TRUMP and CRUZ Exchange Barbs After Pro-Cruz PAC Posts "naked" Shot of Melania Trump

This is what it has come down too. Not surprised that this would come from the Cruz side. Being the fake christian that he is, oh now mormon prophet.  Roll Eyes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/trump-cruz-exchange-barbs-over-wives-after-pro-cruz-pac-targets-melania-trump/

To be fair, Cruz can't stop an independent PAC from doing whatever it wants to do. It's not his campaign putting it out, it's an independent PAC. A pro-Cruz PAC, yes, but independent nonetheless. He really doesn't have any control over it. They don't work for him.

And if Donald Trump is so upset by the PAC posting the photo of his wife naked, maybe she shouldn't have posed for GQ in the first place. I understand it was before they were married, but still. You married her. To act like they robbed Trump's sock drawer and found a personal photo of her is stupid. She posed in a magazine. It's public record. And if Trump wants to paint himself as a Christian (which he has) and pander to evangelical or even Mormon voters, they have the right to know. It's public record.

I just wish we could have an actual conversation about policy. It stinks that Trump keeps dodging debates...
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2016, 08:54:21 am »

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1068
UTAH CAUCUSES: OUTRIGHT FRAUD
Post by  U.S.Reporter 
- Mar 23, 2016 

Republicans attending the Utah Election Caucuses on Tuesday were _each_ given hand-fulls of Ballots, "Vote as many times as you want" as shown in the photo above, allowing them to cast as many votes as they pleased!  When the time came to place the ballots in a tin can for counting, people walked in the door with "absentee" ballots stuffing several at a time into the ballot box.

The entire election process in Salt Lake County for certain and likely all of Utah, is a complete fraud and the results of the Utah Caucuses are invalid.

Here is an email from a Caucus attendee describing the process:

Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning.

Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room.

Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot.

Someone shows up with a stack of probably 250 ballots. The precinct chair splits them up, and starts handing stacks of them out and tells people "take one and pass it down".

No checking credentials, IDs, NOTHING.

I'm sitting at the end of a row and people start handing me stacks of extras. I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand.

We were told to mark our vote and place our ballot in a tin can. They then asked for a volunteer to hold the can. At this point, most people filed out the door.

I cast ONE vote, then stuck around to see what would happen with the votes.

About 15 minutes later, with only about 10 or so people milling around, someone walks in the room with an envelopes STUFFED full of "absentee" ballots - some envelopes having 2-5+ ballots.

I raised a question and said, "isn't there an absentee process already in place? Didn't people have to register for that last week?" and was told "Oh no, this is completely normal".

As I've mentioned in other threads, I was in Party leadership for 6 years and no, this is absolutely not normal.

I then asked if I could observe the vote count, and I was told my observations where not needed and to leave the area while the ballots were being counted.

I left the room (things were already a complete Charlie Foxtrot at this point) and wandered over to my friends precinct caucus to see if it was just as much a cluster.

His caucus was just getting to the presidential ballot, and as I walked in the door I was handed ANOTHER BALLOT.

Again, no credential check, no ID check, NOTHING.

No, I didn't vote again...

I went back to my precinct and they had the results:
74% Cruz
14% Trump
11% Kasich

Now just imagine this kind of outright incompetence/manipulation happening in 2000 precincts across the state.

As I left the building, I started overhearing results coming back from other precincts... Overwhelmingly numbers for Cruz... Like 70-90% or more. (In one precinct Cruz got around 100, Trump had 2, Kasich 0)

Bottom line... They basically are going to post whatever the hell numbers they want.

There were no apparent controls, no credential checks, no ID checks, and ballots being handed around like napkins.

UTAH RESULTS ARE A COMPLETE SHAM

And it just cost Trump 40 delegates.
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2016, 07:55:36 pm »

With all due respect, BA2, the website you linked to for that story also has this fake story up:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/component/k2/964

He took a girl's sign at a rally and held it up laughing. Yet this "SuperStation95" with a straight face says he came out as a sodomite. I don't even like Rubio, but give me a break...

Also, they made this bold prediction: "Today is November 24.  Thirty-two days from now, the US economy WILL be in complete collapse."
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/component/k2/570

Where are they getting their information?

Utah voted for Cruz by a landslide. Arizona voted for Trump by a landslide. No fix going on.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2016, 11:51:53 pm »

BREAKING: Woman Identified as Ted Cruz “Mistress” in National Enquirer Says It’s ‘Not True’

The National Enquirer came out with a story this week claiming evidence of multiple sexual trysts by presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz.

The article includes several images of the women in question. The magazine blurred out to maintain their anonymity.
The National Enquirer reported:

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is trying to survive an explosive “dirt file” on the finger-wagging conservative senator!

And the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — reveals how the reports say the staunch Republican is hiding FIVE different mistresses!

PHOTOS: Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Allowed’ Husband Bill To Go After Women!

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

“The leaked details are an attempt to destroy what’s left of his White House campaign!”

The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!

There are also whispers of other intimate late-night sessions Ted has had in Washington — and even a wild sex worker makes the cut!

Twitter lit up today with conversation about the scandal including the rumblings about the women involved.

Tonight I reached out to one of the suspected “mistresses.”
Here is her response:

It’s ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s false… I don’t think the article is true. I can’t see Cruz being like that… All I know is it’s not me. There’s a reason they don’t use my name. They know it’s BS.

National Enquirer hit a homerun with Democrat John Edwards’s love child.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-woman-identified-ted-cruz-mistress-says-not-true/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2016, 05:52:16 am »

This is on Ted Cruz's cheerleaders site the BLAZE which is owned and operated by Glenn Beck.

Josh Duggar Allegedly Paid Nearly $1,000 for Ashley Madison Accounts

Embattled former TLC reality star Josh Duggar appears to have been among the many who signed up for an account on Ashley Madison, the site that facilitates extramarital affairs.

Duggar — who resigned from his executive director position at the Family Research Council and apologized in May after police reports surfaced that alleged he molested underage girls as a teenager — appears to be among the 37 million members of the site after hackers outed several of them, according to Gawker.

Gawker reported that someone with a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar that has a billing address of a home in Arkansas owned by Duggar’s grandmother paid for a subscription on the site. The billing address’ home was oftentimes showed on his family’s cancelled reality show, “19 Kids and Counting,” and was where his wife, Anna, gave birth to their first child.

According to the data obtained by Gawker, a news and gossip blog, that credit card was used to purchase two different monthly subscriptions from Ashley Madison from February 2013 to May 2015 — totally $986.76. During that time period, Duggar was married to wife and was employed at the Family Research Council, the conservative Christian organization in Washington, D.C., according to People Magazine.

The second subscription appears to have begun in July 2014 and the address listed appears to be his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland where Duggar resided while he worked in Washingon, D.C. The birthday listed in the data for the first account allegedly belong to Duggar is February 3, 1988 — one month way from Duggar’s actual March 3, 1988 birthday. The birthday listed for the second account is March 2, 1988.

CNN reported that customers who bought 1,000 “credits” for $250 would receive a money-back guarantee if they did not have an affair within three months.

Among the reported interests linked to the accounts were: experimenting with sex toys, bubble baths for two, conventional sex, cuddling and hanging, sex talk and sensual massages.

Gawker has posted screenshots of the data purporting to be Duggar’s accounts, but they have not been verified. As the Washington Post reported, one person signed up for an Ashley Madison account using former British Prime Minister Tony Blair’s work email address.

An anonymous source who worked with the Duggars told People that the latest allegations will just further ensure the end of the family’s relationship with TLC.

“It was pretty improbable that there were going to be any specials on any of the Duggars anyway,” the source said. “But now, with this, there’s virtually no chance. It’s basically just over now.”

Hackers released nearly 10 gigabytes of data online Tuesday.

“Find yourself in here? It was [Avid Life Media] that failed you and lied to you,” the hackers wrote in a message along with the leaked data. “Prosecute them and claim damages. Then move on with your life. Learn your lesson and make amends. Embarrassing now, but you’ll get over it.”

Besides Duggar, reports show that emails linked to congressional offices, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz’s office, White House officials and the armed forces were also used to sign up for accounts.

After the data was leaked, a website was created for users to check and see if their information was among that was posted publicly online. However, that website appears to have been removed at the request of Ashley Madison’s legal team.

Read more of Gawker’s report here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/19/josh-duggar-allegedly-paid-nearly-1000-for-ashley-madison-accounts/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2016, 06:01:29 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2016, 07:46:21 am »

Not that I endorse the National Enquirer or any of these rag mags - but pretty much the "higher ups" will use these mags to telegraph their punches, why? B/c they know no one takes them seriously. Not that everything they print is true to begin with, but nonetheless I believe this is a case of them telegraphing their own punches.

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Cruz had these extramarital affairs - pretty much, preachers and churches in America should be out on the streets, in front of evil entities like Planned Parenthood/sodomite parades, etc, instead of just waiting around every 2-4 years at the voting booth, hoping against hope a "Republican" will come in and save America.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2016, 09:14:07 am »

I didn't realize until now that this Ted Cruz scandals story is going viral on the internet now - at one GOP message forum where I get my news from, even posting members there are noticing how the mods have been deleting posts from members in recent days that have been trying to expose Cruz's scandals.

Now only difference being that slowly but surely the popular news sources are exposing this right now, and now there's nothing these controlled-opposition message forums can do about it now.

BTW - I didn't realize until now that that Blaze/Beck source you posted Mark was from August of LAST YEAR!
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2016, 03:21:10 pm »

Ill say this about the whole story, they have been right every other time they have written an affair story. And you really have to think that what with that Gawker law suit that just happened with Hulk Hogan that they have to have some kind of proof. Also since this broke reporters are talking a out how they knew this months ago and were not allowed to report on it. Ben Shapiro formally of Breitbart and open Trump hater would not run this story months ago. Rubio's people wanted to run this months ago but he shot it down as he has some affairs in his closet. 
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2016, 04:01:56 pm »

BREAKING: Anonymous Claims They HAVE PROOF of Cruz Affairs – Rumors Did Not Start with Donald Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-anonymous-claims-proof-cruz-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

The National Enquirer published a story this week claiming evidence of multiple sexual trysts by presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz.

On Friday Ted Cruz blamed Donald Trump and his former consultant Roger Stone for the National Enquirer article on his alleged extramarital affairs.

But these rumors did not start with Donald Trump.
The Anonymous hacker group warned Ted Cruz last week to leave the race “or else.”

Anonymous threatened to release information on Cruz with prostitutes if he did not leave the race:

​”Have you heard of the expression “candy wrappers”? Do you recall visiting prostitutes? Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding you exit this race immediately or Anonymous will release all of the information that we have found. Your so-called underground acts that you think were done in the dark, will be brought out for all the public to see. It will be sent to every media outlet to publicize your disgusting behavior. We assure you it will go viral on every social media platforms in a matter of minutes.”

Anonymous posted this threat on Monday.

Anonymous started its #OpCruz campaign about 10 days ago.

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2016, 07:22:15 pm »

http://dcwhispers.com/report-cruz-campaign-prepared-sex-scandal-story-several-weeks/#AJoswBgC2KtGEf4S.99

REPORT: Cruz Campaign Prepared For “Sex Scandal” Story Weeks In Advance…

Posted on March 25, 2016 by DCWhispers

It is a story some are now calling “everything or nothing” – a political hot mess whispered of for weeks and just yesterday pushed into the somewhat mainstream via a tawdry National Enquirer expose by the same award-winning journalist who broke similar revelations like the John Edwards sex scandal that effectively ended Mr. Edwards’ political career in 2008.

Social media is now in on the act, with #CruzSexScandal the #1 trending topic in the Twitterverse which of course, means the memes are being made up double-time at this point:

But Twitter trending and memes, though  certainly important in the realm of public perception, do not a  definitive sex scandal make.

Unfortunately for Mr. Cruz, speculation does appear to be forming into something beyond mere rumor now that some mainstream reporters are indicated factual support of at least some of what was detailed in the National Enquirer expose. Washington Times’ Drew Johnson indicating at least two of the women involved in that report were “accurate” and headlined that information with the tag, “COMING CLEAN.”
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2016, 10:05:14 pm »

BREAKING: 3 new women involved in #CruzSexScandal, total women now 8! #ItsTrumpsFault
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2016, 10:11:19 pm »

It is entirely possible that Ted Cruz is an adulterer. But I think we need to analyze every side of this. Not just the ones we want to. How about the connections that Donald Trump has to National Enquirer head David Pecker? Or the hit piece that the Enquirer put out about Ben Carson when he overtook Trump in the polls? Something's fishy about all of this. I'm willing to bet that Trump has something to do with this, regardless of what he says.

https://latest.com/2016/03/yep-donald-trump-is-very-close-to-national-enquirer-head-david-pecker/

So let's not jump the gun just because we don't like Ted Cruz. The National Enquirer has been wrong many times before (Cameron Diaz, the Elizabeth Smart family's "gay sex ring", etc.). When you throw a lot of mud out there, some of it has to be right. I think it's a 50/50 shot it's right. If it's right, Cruz is finished, Trump wins the nomination and we're looking at a guaranteed Hillary presidency. If it's wrong, then I think Trump will lose the nomination to Cruz and we'll see what happens in November.

I really think a vote for Trump in the primaries is a vote for Hillary come November. Trump has 0% chance of beating Hillary. Kasich, too. The only one left on the GOP side who could possibly beat her is Cruz, and if Cruz goes down, it's Bill and Hillary for 4 more years. You can take that all the way to the bank. And I don't need to tell you the horror story this country would become if/when that happens.

Now that's not to say a Republican president will come in here on a white horse and fix everything. A GOP president will do NOTHING to restore the spiritual integrity of this country. I simply don't think anything will. But it would lower taxes, make it a little easier to operate, etc. And if the Lord is willing to impart that to us, then I'll gratefully take that.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2016, 11:54:42 pm »

really?  Huh seriously? Cruz paid $500,000.00 to carly fiorina to keep her quite. Never before in all of politics has that ever happened.

Every time the national enquirer has come out with a story like this they have been right 100% of the time.

Sir i get it, you do not like trump. FINE! You do not have to. But in a world with OUT GOD, anyone cold beat Hillary, BENGHAZI!! And you lied. Heck the only person that couldn't win with that is Mitt Romney. Because he is a morman loser. period.

You do not have to like Donald Trump. Thats fine, at least he has admitted to his cheating, and his sins. Unlike Bill Clinton and TED CRUZ.

A vote for Ted is a Vote for BILL CLINTON. : I did not have sexual relations with that woman", :It all depends on what the meaning of is; is".

Ted Cruz IS Bill Clinton, or Jim Baker or Ted Haggard or Warren Jeffs or Oral Roberts; i could go on and on. That is all Ted Cruz is. A lying fraudulent Christian riding the back of the Bible.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2016, 12:01:41 am »

What Christian doesnt kiss his wife on the lips? In virtually every pic of Cruz and his wife kissing, pretty much they never kiss on the lips, they are almost always looking away, and his wife has a disgusting look on her face. Why? Even the Clinton's pulled off a better sham. 

DUDE he is looking at the camera!!

100% FAKE
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2016, 12:04:06 am »

Ted Cruz said do not use the family especially kids in ads. What did he do the very next day? He used his own children to attack his opponents. I mean seriously how dirty is that? Ted Cruz is not a Christian. He is a fraud and will be burning in HELL with his god. 

WHAT Christian would sit there and be proclaimed the Mormon Prophet?  Yet here is Ted taking on the mantel. But what do you expect from a tongues talking heretic?  This is all 100% true. I fully expect Ted to go ad kiss the Popes ring, if he hasn't already done it.

Republican presidential hopefuls Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee, who both belong to the Southern Baptist church, have only good words to say about Pope Francis, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, who concluded his six-day apostolic visit to the United States on Sunday evening.

During his visit, the Pope championed religious liberty, the importance of family and marriage, and compassion for migrants.
Reuters

Mike Huckabee says 'it's the Pope who is supposed to lecture Christians, not the other way around.'

On Wednesday, Cruz wrote an article for The Federalist calling Pope Francis as the "proclaimer of truth," according to Christian News.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/ted.cruz.sees.pope.francis.as.proclaimer.of.truth.mike.huckabee.has.great.respect/65802.htm

woops too late. TED CRUZ is a FRAUD!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:09:19 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2016, 04:36:54 pm »

really?  Huh seriously? Cruz paid $500,000.00 to carly fiorina to keep her quite. Never before in all of politics has that ever happened.

According to whom? I know the Washington Post ran a story about it, but they don't try to come up with a theory as to why. It very well could be that Cruz was recruiting Fiorina for his campaign, much like Trump did with Ben Carson months later.

It's interesting to note that one of the alleged mistresses is Trump's spokeswoman and she actually denies having an affair with Cruz. Couple that with the fact that Trump is incredibly close to David Pecker (who runs the National Enquirer), the Enquirer endorsed Trump for president and that the Enquirer ran a smear story against Ben Carson after he jumped in front of Trump in the polls.

I'm not saying it isn't true because I don't know if it is. If it is, then I give up on the election. Nothing will change because I don't believe anyone else up there actually believes in conservative governmental principles. If it's true, then I will publicly forsake Ted Cruz's campaign because he will have violated the trust of his constituents and supporters. But I won't condemn Cruz yet because I think we have to look at it from ALL sides. People in this country are innocent until proven guilty. Until something surfaces that goes beyond reasonable doubt, all we have is hearsay.

Every time the national enquirer has come out with a story like this they have been right 100% of the time.

That's false. They have had to apologize several times for getting it wrong. They once alleged that Elizabeth Smart's family ran a "gay sex ring" and had to apologize for the story later. They once alleged that Cameron Diaz was having an affair, and had to apologize for the story later. I believe that they also alleged that Obama had an affair with a woman named Vera Baker, which has yielded no proof. They aren't always right.

Sir i get it, you do not like trump. FINE! You do not have to. But in a world with OUT GOD, anyone cold beat Hillary, BENGHAZI!! And you lied. Heck the only person that couldn't win with that is Mitt Romney. Because he is a morman loser. period.

Politically? I don't mind Trump too much. I disagree completely on certain topics (his progressive income tax scale, for example) but if he did at least half of what he claims to, he wouldn't be a bad president. I just have zero belief that he will and zero belief that he can win in a general election. As a person? As Ben Shapiro would say, he's a bully. He gets his way by stomping on other people. He's an egomaniac and a narcissist. He tells people what they want to hear at that moment and is VERY vague when he discusses policy (so he can back out of it later). He's met with Bill Clinton, donated millions of dollars to the Clintons and other far-left politicians. There's a reason that Jimmy Carter said he'd prefer Trump as president over someone like Ted Cruz.

If the only reason a person likes Trump is because he's an "outsider", that's not exactly the best reason to vote somebody in as president. "He'll do something!" Maybe he will, but will it be good?

Also, not just anyone can beat Hillary. Bernie Sanders is literally out left-ing Hillary and he still can't beat her. I'm supposed to believe Trump, who is a political attack ad's DREAM, can beat the queen of the smear campaign? Not a chance. Hillary's personal SuperPAC, the mainstream media, will have a field day with Trump once he gets the nomination. And that's no conspiracy theory. It's a nice thought, but a Trump ticket is a guaranteed Hillary presidency. Even though if it came down to it, I'd certainly vote for him over Hillary, I see no way in which Trump gets to the White House. And I don't mean with rigged elections. I just mean flat out people don't like Trump. My dad, aunt and sister are considering voting Republican for the first time ever because they don't like Hillary, and they all can't stand Trump. If Trump is the nominee, they'll all bite the bullet and vote for Hillary. Literally if it was ANYONE ELSE, they'd vote against her. But because it's Trump, they won't. That's not a "rigged election", that's public perception at work.

The only other candidate is our own governor John Kasich, who, outside of receiving donations from George Soros, (and I didn't know this before) cast the deciding vote to ban semi-automatic weapons back in the 90s. What a joke. This is who we have to work with?

You do not have to like Donald Trump. Thats fine, at least he has admitted to his cheating, and his sins. Unlike Bill Clinton and TED CRUZ.

Trump has BRAGGED about cheating on his wives with other men's wives. That's not exactly admitting a fault.

And to make this point perfectly clear once again: I DO NOT THINK TED CRUZ IS A CHRISTIAN. I never once said or insinuated that he was. My support for Ted Cruz was never about him being "anointed by God" or a devout Christian. I doubted his authenticity at the start of the election season (before I knew much about him) and don't believe him to be a Christian now. I agree with conservative governmental principles (low taxes, secure borders, entrepreneurial capitalism, limited government, etc.) and I think he does, too. That's why I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary, not for some Glenn Beck-inspired end times "Last Roman Emperor" ripoff. If I waited for a born again Christian to run for president, I'd still be waiting when the Lord Jesus raptures us out. I've learned that in our current society, I'm going to vote for strong conservatives regardless of their religious beliefs. If they are real conservatives, they won't infringe on my freedom to refuse vaccines, home school my children, own a firearm and follow the Bible and preach the truth, regardless of if they disagree with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2016, 06:57:35 pm »

Eh...I'd rather see Batman and Superman run for Prez this year, then any of these other clown candidates. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2016, 08:24:09 pm »

Eh...I'd rather see Batman and Superman run for Prez this year, then any of these other clown candidates. Tongue

What a ticket! Maybe Spider-Man can be Secretary of State. He could get through the web of lies Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2016, 08:46:44 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/real-reason-lying-ted-cruz-is-trying-to-distract-you-with-his-scripted-phony-outrage/

The Real Reason Lying Ted Cruz Is Trying To Distract You With His Scripted, Phony Outrage

Unless you are comparing him to Richard Simmons, Ted Cruz is not a 'tough guy' by anyone's standards. The Interwebs rightly lambasted him for his laughable and obviously staged presentation. So after enjoying a good chuckle I got to thinking. After thinking a good while, I started digging and that's when it all became clear.

3/25/16

When this thing is all said and done, there will be fingerprints on the National Enquirer story but they won’t belong to Donald Trump.

I must admit that when first watching the video of Ted Cruz ‘getting tough’ with Donald Trump, and calling him a ‘snivelling coward’, I actually laughed outloud. Being a former Hollywood actor myself, I immediately recognized a line reading when I saw one. That’s right, ‘Lying Ted’ Cruz was acting, and bad acting at that.

Unless you are comparing him to Richard Simmons, Ted Cruz is not a ‘tough guy’ by anyone’s standards. The Interwebs rightly lambasted him for his laughable and obviously staged presentation. So after enjoying a good chuckle I got to thinking. After thinking a good while, I started digging and that’s when it all became clear.

Ted Cruz has created this entire thing to distract you from what he is really doing. What is he really doing? He has formed an alliance with the powerful Bush moneymen and GOP elites in order to create an environment in which he will outright steal the nomination in a forced, brokered convention.

Welcome to the make-believe world of ‘Lying Ted’ Cruz:

Everything  you see from Ted Cruz is carefully orchestrated and staged. Fake would be a better term. When he ‘blasted’ Donald Trump earlier in the week it was nothing more than calculated, scripted faux outrage and Cruz used a line from a Michael Douglas movie. And he was so nervous knowing he was ‘delivering a line’, that he nearly screws it up at the end when he struggled to remember how it ended. Watch for yourself and see below:

Fred and Jay Zeidman, two prominent Houston-based Republicans, have decided to support Ted Cruz, they told POLITICO on Thursday.

Fred Zeidman, who sits on the board of the Republican Jewish Coalition — along with GOP mega-donor Sheldon Adelson — was previously a bundler for Jeb Bush and is a longtime Bush family donor. He was also appointed by George W. Bush to chair the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council. Jay Zeidman, his son, also raised money for Jeb Bush and is close with Bush’s son, George P. Bush. The Zeidmans are throwing their support to Cruz, the Texas senator, a day after Jeb Bush said he would support Cruz in an effort to stop Trump. Neil Bush, one of Jeb Bush’s brothers, is already on Cruz’s finance committee as Cruz seeks to emerge as the GOP’s single alternative to Trump.

“Though we agree that the Senator’s pathway to the nomination may be an uphill climb, he does have a chance if he can secure enough delegates to head in to a brokered convention,” Jay Zeidman said.

Mr. Cruz’s supporters also seized five of Louisiana’s six slots on the three powerful committees that will write the rules and platform at the Republican National Convention and mediate disputes over delegates’ eligibility this summer in Cleveland.

The little-noticed inside maneuvering that led to this outcome in Louisiana is another dramatic illustration of the inside game that could have an outsize influence on the bitter race for the GOP nomination. A similar process played out three weeks ago in Coweta County, Ga.

Well, that’s not so funny anymore, is it?

Ted Cruz wants everyone busy and distracted while he and his team conspire to steal the nomination

When this thing is all said and done, there will be fingerprints on the National Enquirer story but they won’t belong to Donald Trump. We believe that it will come out in the end that this entire thing was fabricated by Cruz operatives to create a distraction while they steal the nomination. This is the ‘final solution’ that the GOP has come up with to try and stop Donald Trump.

The only question is, will America be dumb enough to fall for it?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2016, 06:58:33 pm »

Roger Stone Drops Bombshell After Bombshell About Cruz Sex Scandal: If It's Not All True, "Sue Me Immediately"

Trump confidant Roger Stone spoke with Frank Morano on AM970 The Answer in New Jersey/New York on Sunday morning about allegations that he planted the story in this week's National Enquirer accusing Ted Cruz of multiple extra-marital affairs.

"He’s a lawyer himself," he said, "so why won’t he sue? It won’t cost him anything. To be absolutely clear — Cruz won’t sue because the allegations are largely true."

Basics:

-- "The Rubio campaign elected not to use this information, but they kept it as a hedge about some of the allegations about Rubio's personal life."

-- "Cruz holds himself out as a moral exemplar, and I think it is the hypocrisy that once again is problematic here. Where's his lawsuit? Where's his $100 million lawsuit against the National Enquirer..."

-- "This is very much like the John Edwards case, when the Washington Post, who is chasing this story, or the AP, who is chasing the story. The dirty little secret here is this isn't just the National Enquirer, this is major media organizations. Every major media organization in the country is pursuing this story. And they are well familiar with the names."

-- "And you have to wonder whether these women, one of whom worked for the Carly Fiorina campaign and then shortly thereafter Ted Cruz pays Carly half a million dollars. Ted despises Carly, and Carly despises Ted. What is the $500,000 for? Can you say hush money?"

-- "Maybe Donald Trump is talking about Heidi's mental breakdown, and the fact that she was found by the local police wandering and disoriented, and she was deemed to be a threat to herself."

-- "Heidi with her husband posing as a conservative Republican was a top aide to Condoleezza Rice at the National Security Council prior to going to the U.S. Trade Rep's office where she was a top aide for Robert Zelick, who took her to Goldman Sachs -- You remember who they are? The bank you and I bailed out.-- Goldman then subsequently gave a million dollar illegal sweetheart deal to the Cruz campaign, which he lied about."

Related Video: Glenn Beck on Ted Cruz Sex Scandal: I will drop him like a hot potato if these accusations were true...

FRANK MORANO: We have Roger Stone, noted New York Times bestselling author, longtime Republican political consultant and former advisor to Donald Trump, and the only person, who you heard Ted Cruz in the clip I just played you, the only person quoted on the record in this incredible National Enquirer article...

I don't know where to begin, clearly the Cruz campaign has blamed you for everything except for kidnapping the Lindbergh baby, why are? Everybody is acknowledging, even the NYT today, that this attempt to dig up these Cruz extramarital affairs was originally carried out by the Rubio campaign, why are they making you the guy everyone is deciding to blame?

ROGER STONE: I guess it is an attempt at deflection.

You've been in politics a long time, the only thing worse that being talked about is not being talked about. So I guess, I have a brand, perhaps a brand for rough and tumble politics, a brand for the dramatic, but in this particular case, the private detectives who are specifically cited in the article... were actually working for and paid by Marco Rubio.

I believe the Rubio campaign elected not to use this information, but they kept it as a hedge about some of the allegations about Rubio's personal life, and in the end they elected not to use it.

And before you knew it he was out of the race.

I think these private detectives got paid twice. They got paid once when they did the original work for Marco Rubio, and they got paid again when they on their own went ahead and sold it to the National Enquirer. They will admit that they pay for information they can confirm.

But in this case, I can tell you categorically, I did not plant the story in the National Enquirer, and then blaming Donald Trump or his campaign is somewhat outrageous. I never discussed this with Donald or anyone in his campaign.

All I did do, when a longtime reporter from the National Enquirer, who I used to know when she was at the New York Post, and before that at the UK Daily Mail, called and asked for a comment, and I was happy to give a comment on the record: "If this is proven, it would be highly problematic for Ted's image, since it is built around his moral superiority, and his appeal to evangelical Christians...

MORANO: Why should we care about who Ted Cruz sleeps with?

STONE: Neither you or I are running for president... And he is, and he holds himself out as a moral exemplar, and I think it is the hypocrisy that once again is problematic here.

Where's his lawsuit? Where's his $100 million lawsuit against the National Enquirer...

This is very much like the John Edwards case, when the Washington Post, who is chasing this story, or the AP, who is chasing the story. The dirty little secret here is this isn't just the National Enquirer, this is major media organizations. Every major media organization in the country is pursuing this story. And they are well familiar with the names.

And you have to wonder whether these women, one of whom worked for the Carly Fiorina campaign and then shortly thereafter Ted Cruz pays Carly half a million dollars. Ted despises Carly, and Carly despises Ted. What is the $500,000 for?

Can you say hush money?

He [Ted Cruz] specifically called me a henchman, henchmen get paid. I'm not paid anything by the Trump campaign, so therefore by definition I can't be a henchmen...

I think he's the one who has been copulating with rodents...

MORANO: Donald Trump did tweet "I'll spill the beans on your wife," do you understand where those people are coming from? Look, Roger Stone has a long history of this stuff, and this story comes out just a few days after Donald Trump tweets that pseudo threat against Heidi? I mean, some people might say that is too much of a coincidence?

STONE: The scandal doesn't have to do with Heidi.

Maybe Donald Trump is talking about Heidi's mental breakdown, and the fact that she was found by the local police wandering and disoriented, and she was deemed to be a threat to herself, maybe they're talking about they fact that Heidi with her husband posing as a conservative Republican was a top aide to Condoleezza Rice at the National Security Council prior to going to the U.S. Trade Rep's office where she was a top aide for Robert Zelick, who took her to Goldman Sachs -- You remember who they are? The bank you and I bailed out.-- Goldman then subsequently gave a million dollar illegal sweetheart deal to the Cruz campaign, which he lied about.

He said the infusion of cash to his campaign came from his wife cashing in his reitrement. That's a lie. All of that pretains to Heidi, none of this does, this pretains to Ted Cruz and his zipper.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/28/trump_cnonfidant_roger_stone_drops_bombshell_after_bombshell_about_cruz_sex_scandal_if_its_not_true_sue_me_immediately.html
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2016, 07:03:59 pm »

Atlanta Radio Host: Source “Deep Inside” Cruz Camp Says Ted May Have Had Affairs

Jim Hoft Mar 27th, 2016 12:36 am 550 Comments

The National Enquirer published a story this week accusing Texas Senator Ted Cruz of multiple extramarital affairs.

On Friday Ted Cruz blamed Donald Trump and his former consultant Roger Stone for the National Enquirer article on his alleged extramarital affairs.

Ted Cruz Cruz told reporters in Wisconsin the story was “all lies.” Cruz then went on to blame the article on Donald Trump and his “henchmen.” Cruz argued Roger Stone has been forwarding the article today on the internet. He thinks Trump campaign is behind this story. Cruz also said the publisher of the National Enquirer is a friend of Donald Trump’s.

But these rumors did not start with Donald Trump.

And the rumors did not start with Roger Stone.

** The rumors were started by the Rubio Campaign and anti-Trump GOP elites.

Now this-
Atlanta radio host Bryan Crabtree says a source “deep inside” the Cruz campaign said Ted may have had affairs.

Bryan Crabtree is the live afternoon host on Atlanta’s Biz1190 from 4-6pm weekdays and airing again on AM 920 The Answer from 9-11pm. His real estate show with his wife, Mackenzie Crabtree can be heard on Saturday at 9am on AM920 The Answer and Noon on Sunday on Biz 1190. Additionally, his Crabtree Chronicle (focusing on local Atlanta issues) is heard throughout the day on AM 920 The Answer.

Crabtree tweeted today that a source “deep inside the Cruz campaign” says Ted Cruz, may have had affairs.

bryan crabtree ‎@bryancrabtree
A source 'deep inside' the @tedcruz campaign says Cruz, may in fact have had affairs. Some say Heidi Cruz pushes for all-male campaign staff
11:34 PM - 26 Mar 2016
  1,391 1,391 Retweets   1,215 1,215 likes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/atlanta-radio-host-source-deep-inside-cruz-camp-says-ted-may-affairs/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: