End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:27:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny  (Read 54060 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2016, 07:31:34 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/is-hillary-clinton-lucky-enough-to-win-6-coin-tosses-in-a-row/
IS HILLARY CLINTON ‘LUCKY ENOUGH’ TO WIN 6 COIN TOSSES IN A ROW? YEP!
A Clinton supporter correctly called “heads” on a quarter flipped in the air, and Clinton received a fifth delegate. The same thing happened at precincts in Des Moines, Newton, West Branch, and Davenport.

2/2/16

SEN. BERNIE SANDERS VOTERS WILL NOT BE AMUSED TO LEARN THAT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE AWARDED SIX DEADLOCKED PRECINCTS, OUT OF 99 PRECINCTS TOTAL, TO HILLARY CLINTON WITH A LITERAL COIN TOSS.

Only Hillary Clinton could pull this off. As you will read below, the race between the “Benghazi Coverup Queen” Hillary Clinton and “Mr. Free Stuff” Bernie Sanders was decided by, of all things, a coin toss in Iowa last night. A precinct was so close that it had to be settled with a coin toss, and no surprise, Killary won it. Then she won it in the next precinct, and the one after that, and again, again, and finally a staggering 6 times in a row! Now we don’t care about any race between two liberals, but obviously Hillary Clinton winning 6 coin tosses in a row was either completely fixed…or the miracle of the century.

Here’s how it went down: A total of 484 eligible caucus attendees were initially recorded at the site. But when each candidate’s preference group was counted, Clinton had 240 supporters, Sanders had 179 and Martin O’Malley had five (causing him to be declared non-viable).

Those figures add up to just 424 participants, leaving 60 apparently missing. When those numbers were plugged into the formula that determines delegate allocations, Clinton received four delegates and Sanders received three — leaving one delegate unassigned.

Unable to account for that numerical discrepancy and the orphan delegate it produced, the Sanders campaign challenged the results and precinct leaders called a Democratic Party hot line set up to advise on such situations.

PARTY OFFICIALS RECOMMENDED THEY SETTLE THE DISPUTE WITH A COIN TOSS.

A Clinton supporter correctly called “heads” on a quarter flipped in the air, and Clinton received a fifth delegate. The same thing happened at precincts in Des Moines, Newton, West Branch, and Davenport.

Everyone who isn’t getting paid by Hillary Clinton knows the truth: Iowa was a devastating blow to her, and Sanders is correct to trumpet “a come-from-behind campaign for the history books.”

THE ONE THING HE COULDN’T POSSIBLE HAVE FORESEEN IS THAT CLINTON WOULD DEFY 64-TO-1 ODDS AND WIN SIX COIN TOSSES IN A ROW.

Of course, Clinton fans know this isn’t the first time she’s beaten long odds. In the Miracle of the Cattle Futures, for example, Clinton turned a $1,000 investment into $100,000 in no time flat, despite having no experience in the highly volatile commodities market.

Isn’t she just the “luckiest” person you ever met?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2016, 09:19:09 pm »

This is actually scary; how can you call yourself a pastor and do this in Jesus's name?

‘Pastors’ Lay Hands on ‘President-to-Be Clinton’ to ‘Decree and Declare Favor of the Lord’

Dozens of African American “pastors” from across the nation recently gathered at a private event for pro-abortion, homosexual “marriage” advocate Hillary Clinton, and laid hands on her to “decree and declare the favor of the Lord” on her for the presidency.

“Until He comes again, Secretary Clinton and President-to-be Clinton, we decree and declare from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet that the favor of the Lord will surround you like a shield, in Jesus’ name,” the clergy said, repeating after Kirbyjon Caldwell, who leads Windsor Village United Methodist Church in Houston.

Clinton had traveled to Philadelphia last Wednesday for two events, one a fundraiser at Franklin Square Capital Partners in South Philadelphia, and the other a meeting with the ministers at Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church. An estimated 100 black clergy had been invited to attend the event with the Democratic candidate, but half of those invited were present.

Clinton nodded as those gathered around her laid hands on her and engaged in the “decree and declare” practice.

Cynthia Hale of Ray of Hope Christian Church in Decatur, Georgia and Otis Moss Jr., pastor emeritus of Olive Institutional Baptist Church in LaGrange, Georgia moderated the event, according to the Philadelphia Tribune. Clinton spoke to those gathered about various issues, such as gun violence, treatment of blacks by law enforcement and the economy.

“I want to be your partner, not just your president,” she also said.

According to NBC News, at the conclusion of the meeting, 28 of the 50 clergy present pledged their support to a Clinton presidency, including Mother Bethel’s Mark Kelly Tyler.

Connect with Christian News

“I’m not saying that I’m voting for her just because she’s a woman but I’m certainly voting for her because she’s qualified, she’s capable, she’s ready to lead and the fact that she’s a woman is a plus,” he said. “We need to diversify our country.”

However, some ministers nationwide have spoken out against Hillary Clinton, noting that her beliefs and policies run contrary to the word of God.

“I hate the radical departure from holiness that our country continues to take, all while people stand by and cheer our ‘progress.’ God loathes homosexuality (not the homosexual) and yet many in America embrace homosexual marriage. Is God pleased? Ask Sodom and Gomorrah,” writes Bryan Ridenour on his blog “America, Look Up.”

“We slaughter over one million babies per year in the womb. The number’s staggering. Are Christians supposed to remain mum about this tragic court-approved holocaust? Is God pleased if we just look the other way?” he said. “When a candidate idolizes Margaret Sanger and is a darling of Emily’s List, conservatives need to run, not walk, in the other direction.”

Ridenour said that God will hold His people responsible for who they choose as their leader.

“If a church member asks in 2016 if I can support Hillary Clinton, I can unequivocally respond, ‘Not in this lifetime,’” he stated. “If we vote for leaders who support abortion on demand, then we essentially hold the surgical knife that strips life from the womb. If we vote for leaders who support and champion gay marriage, we in effect officiate at their ceremonies. God holds us accountable for what we do behind the voting booth curtain.”

“To those apathetic to the spiritual condition of America, we cannot expect God’s blessing if we kowtow to Hollywood’s mores and Washington’s track record of lies and deceit,” Ridenour said. “If we love America, we must bitterly cling to the Bible and our constitutional and God-given rights. Let’s not forget: ‘Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord…’ Psalm 33:12.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/02/04/pastors-lay-hands-on-president-to-be-clinton-to-decree-and-declare-favor-of-the-lord/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2016, 03:55:29 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2016, 06:58:12 pm »

Branded for Bernie: Dozens get inked with free Sanders tat

Fans of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders are wearing their support for him on their sleeves — and on their rib cages, calves, necks and backs.

Several dozen people have flocked to Aartistic Tattoo in Montpelier, Vermont, to get a free tattoo of the senator, complete with his unkempt hair and thick-rimmed glasses.

The Burlington Free Press reports (bfpne.ws/1QMWh2o) that the promotion began a week ago. Tattoo artist Chad Fay says it will run as long as Sanders does.

Tattoo artist Jessica Andrew tells the newspaper she inked Sanders' image on eight people in two days. Fay says he's done at least 15 tattoos of Sanders in the past week.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e0e56970872d4bb1955dcd5171a7ecda/branded-bernie-dozens-get-inked-free-sanders-tat
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2016, 09:01:02 pm »

Branded for Bernie: Dozens get inked with free Sanders tat

Fans of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders are wearing their support for him on their sleeves — and on their rib cages, calves, necks and backs.

Several dozen people have flocked to Aartistic Tattoo in Montpelier, Vermont, to get a free tattoo of the senator, complete with his unkempt hair and thick-rimmed glasses.

The Burlington Free Press reports (bfpne.ws/1QMWh2o) that the promotion began a week ago. Tattoo artist Chad Fay says it will run as long as Sanders does.

Tattoo artist Jessica Andrew tells the newspaper she inked Sanders' image on eight people in two days. Fay says he's done at least 15 tattoos of Sanders in the past week.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e0e56970872d4bb1955dcd5171a7ecda/branded-bernie-dozens-get-inked-free-sanders-tat

I was just about to post this video in another thread, and another section of the forum. But will go ahead and post it here.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2016, 04:31:44 pm »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bush-i-will-not-blame-obama-for-a-single-thing%e2%80%99/ar-BBpfNw7?ocid=spartandhp
2/8/16
Bush: I will not blame Obama 'for a single thing’

Jeb Bush vowed Monday that he will not scapegoat President Obama for any challenges he faces should he be elected president.

“My pledge to you – when I’m president I will not blame Barack Obama for a single thing,” he told listeners at the Nashua Country Club in Nashua, N.H. "The day that I’m sworn into office, I’m on watch – whatever it is.

“I am really tired of politicians that blame their predecessors,” the Republican White House hopeful added. "I have a personal kind of feeling about it having watched it for a while.

“I hope you want a president who actually accepts accountability and responsibility, but also has the skills to fix the mess that exists. I hope you want a leader who’s focused like a laser beam on the mess in Washington, D.C.”

Bush then took aim at GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump, arguing the billionaire is trampling everyday Americans underfoot for his own benefit.

“I’m tired of politicians that push down a group of people to make themselves look better,” the former Florida governor said.

“Donald Trump organizes his campaign around disparaging people as a sign of strength,” Bush said, one day before New Hampshire’s GOP presidential primary. "It’s not strong to insult women. It’s not strong to castigate Hispanics. It’s not strong to ridicule the disabled.”

Bush additionally railed against the partisan fault-lines dividing the nation into warring factions who cannot cooperate for the greater good.

“Basically in Washington we have two armed camps,” he said. "We’ve got the red camp and the blue camp.

"They don’t talk to each other, there’s no personal trust, there’s no friendship [and] there’s no assumption that somebody who might not agree with you might just be wrong [and that] they might not be bad.”

Bush is making his final push for the support of New Hampshire’s voters before ballots are cast there on Tuesday. He trails Trump by about 22 points in the Granite State, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of polls.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2016, 09:37:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2016, 09:43:46 pm »

Kenneth Copeland Says Ted Cruz ‘Called and Anointed’ for Presidency at Conference With Raphael Cruz

Raphael Cruz, the father of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, recently spoke at a minister’s conference hosted by Texas prosperity preacher Kenneth Copeland, during which time Copeland declared Cruz to be “called and anointed” for the presidency.

Cruz appeared at the Jan. 19 KCM Minister’s Conference in Fort Worth, where he spoke about the biblical standards for voting and the need to reclaim America for Christ.

“If the wicked are in authority, they are going to legislate their wicked brand of morality,” he proclaimed.

Prior to taking the stage, Copeland declared in his introduction of Cruz, “I believe with all my heart that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States.”

“To God be all the glory. It’s an honor to be here with you,” Cruz said, patting Copeland’s arm, “and with all of you people here.”

At the end of his teaching, Copeland asked Cruz to outline how the family spent time in prayer before his son announced his candidacy for office. Cruz said that his son had spent six months praying, and recalled the day that the family gathered in his pastor’s office praying for two hours.

“I remember the final word came from Ted’s wife, from Heidi, and the word from the Lord was, ‘Seek My face, not My Hand,'” he stated. “[I ]t was as if a cloud of the Holy Spirit descended on that room. And all of a sudden we were all worshiping.”

Connect with Christian News

“And the words that came out from Ted’s mouth were, ‘Here am I, Lord, use me. Let Your will be done,'” Cruz outlined. “It was total brokenness, and I’ll tell you, I believe that God has raised him up for such a time as this.”

Copeland and other word of faith preachers, such as Jerry Saville and Keith Moore, laid hands on Cruz and prayed for strength and boldness for the preacher. Copeland’s son-in-law George Pearsons then prayed that prophesies of a “new birth” of the nation would come to pass, where prayer would return to schools and abortion abolished.

As previously reported, around the same time that Copeland asserted that Cruz was “called and anointed” by God to be president, a group of 50 African American pastors gathered in Philadelphia to lay hands on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to “decree and declare the favor of the Lord” on her for the presidency.

In November, leadership and motivational speaker Lance Wallnau declared that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump had been given “an anointing for the mantle of government.”

“God has given this man an anointing for the mantle of government in the United States and he will prosper,” Wallnau asserted.

Copeland was also among those present in October when over 30 members of the clergy met with Trump at his New York City tower and laid hands on him to pray for his potential presidency.

“[W]e ask you today to give this man your wisdom, boldly. Make sure and certain that he hears You. Manifest Yourself to him,” he prayed. “And we thank You and praise You for a bold man, a strong man and an obedient man.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/02/09/kenneth-copeland-says-ted-cruz-called-and-anointed-for-presidency-at-conference-with-raphael-cruz/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2016, 04:57:06 pm »

http://christinesmith.us/wordpress/2012/10/17/why-a-christian-should-not-vote/
10/17/12
Why A Christian Should Not Vote

Why A Christian Should Not Vote

It’s everywhere: analysis of Christian voters and where their loyalty will be in the voting booth, what will the “Christian left” and “Christian right” do, along with tons of various denominational messages such as advocating prayer for God’s intervention in the upcoming presidential election.

One thing is obvious, I can tell who their loyalty is NOT with – and that’s God.

Those who have secularized God have done a terrific propaganda campaign, so much so most of you think you are doing God’s will by voting and otherwise trying to influence government.

As one who believes in freedom, in non-aggression, in love, I reject voting. Any individual who believes in freedom, and wishes to be consistent in their professed principle, upon logical examination must come to the same conclusion. Voting is only for those who wish to impose/force their will upon another.

It is my brothers and sisters in Christ who I address in this piece, for no more egregious inconsistency (hypocrisy) do I see than the popular notion that voting is a civic duty a Christian should or must do, indeed some Christians and mainstream churches seem to nearly equate non-voting with sin…nothing is farther from the truth.

God’s Will Or Man’s?

I write this for fellow Christians, regardless of your particular faith or denomination or lack thereof. My message is for all who share one common denominator: A desire to evince God’s will in your life. For no matter the differences among Christian believers, the desire to serve God, to honor and remain true to our faith in our Heavenly Father, to do His will at all times, is the most important characteristic serious Christians share. To you, I share what I’ve learned after many years of experience in politics, years of devoutly seeking an understanding of living God’s will, and years of falsely believing I was being obedient to God by trying to influence electoral politics.

The majority of Christians, indeed the majority of Christian churches these days, proclaim the identical message of the godless world – that voting is a civic duty, a responsibility, an obligation to their country, their fellow man, and even unto God. There is little, if any difference, between Christian voices and worldly voices when it comes to voting. But I believe such churches, pastors, and followers of this social doctrine have accepted a dangerous deception. They have gone so far as to not only mistakenly believe a lie, but to cement it with a supposed stamp of God’s approval when it is actually, I believe, an unscriptural, unholy, and faithless act against God’s will. You either place your faith in God, or in man – as a Christian, trying to combine the two leads you away from truth and into darkness.

Two Kingdoms, Two Masters

Look at this way, there are two kingdoms we as Christians know of. The kingdom of God. The kingdom of man. The kingdom of God consists of those who, as I stated above, seek God’s will above their own and all others. The kingdom of man consists of those who place the mind of man, of itself, above all else.

Jesus told us, “…My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36, KJV)

Jesus never asked his followers to concern themselves voluntarily with the ways of the world. He didn’t instruct them to get involved in Roman politics to try and lessen Roman oppression by working within their system. He did not encourage them to choose politics as a means to spread their light. No. On the contrary, He encouraged sharing their truth through the way they treated all others, so that you, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16, KJV)

And as we are told, “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” (Matthew 6:24, KJV). “Mammon” can, of course, refer to any worldly gain, power in any of its worldly forms.

With two kingdoms, there are two masters. The kingdom of man is the one you find yourself living in, but not spiritually part of. Jesus makes this clear in John 17:11-16, which I recommend every Christian meditate deeply upon, I quote: “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.” (KJV)

So what does “my joy fulfilled in themselves” mean? And “that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.”?

Christianizing The Secular and Worldly

Those who choose to be citizens of God’s will, so to speak, often find themselves at odds with the world around them. This should be no surprise, Jesus was persecuted, of course you will be. But does this mean you try to Christianize worldly activities of the faithless to fit in? Or perhaps, as many Christians rationalize political participation, to help God do his work on earth?

Thinking God needs you to intervene in a God-less faithless based system of men trying to control other men is diametrically opposed to His instruction. The Bible clearly teaches that God is well aware of every nation, and every man-made political system, government, and each of its rulers. And that, they, even in their evil, are part of His greater plan.

Never does God ask his people to try and gain political power nor influence it. He leaves the faithless to their political systems and to their ultimate demise. He doesn’t ask nor need you to try to change the outcomes. All will occur according to His greater plan of which you know nothing or little, and which does not need your joining with the evil forces of the world to try and do something for God. You should stand apart from their worldly activities, and focus on living your Godly life. Participation in the electoral system is a temptation to join in a worldly faithless activity; only evil will come into your life because of it.

Participation in the world’s elections, does not bring the “joy” Jesus was speaking of which he wanted you to have. Joy is of the light, of the blessings, of the pure. Take a look at the Sermon on the Mount – are politicians or governments mentioned – No. Every reference made is to those who are living their faith in their daily life. All the abundances of true joy emanate from following God’s will and living in such a manner as to “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16, KJV)

Good works refers to how you live every day. It’s referencing how you treat others, for the way you relate to others either makes them want to know more of what you believe and of your God, or it will repel them. Never did Jesus teach a follower of his should try to impose their will on another. He told us to preach, to teach, to share…not to try and use man’s government to force them to live as you do. Let others see the joy in your life, the happiness, the contentment…and when they seek to hear how you’ve become this way, you direct them to the faith you possess.

Voting is the way that the majority of people try to impose their will, their beliefs, their ideas, their concepts, their desires, upon others. It is a way to choose “representatives” who will legally steal (taxes) from your neighbors in order to give you what you want. Yes, the world of man will continue as it is, becoming mired into even greater darkness, but you, if faithful to God, should have no willing part in trying to reform it into a Christian entity – because it is not….never has been…never will be. It is not through force or violence (which all of government is based upon) by which you, as a child of God, should try to affect change – but in living a Godly loving life exemplifying that which you profess to believe.

Test Religious Teachings

But all too often, Christians succumb to the temptation to fall in with the worldly crowd for acceptance, and worse yet, their leaders add to this by indoctrinating them with falsehoods which though the opposite of their faithful calling make them feel more socially acceptable in their communities and thus begins their doing the bidding of evil. A true Christian must remember that religion still is of man, often pointing to God and His goodness, and helpful to one’s walk of faith, but by definition a religion involves differing men (often with good intentions) sharing their interpretations. This is why you, as a believer, must test every doctrine, even those from your church, within your own heart, seeking understanding that will come personally to you, to determine God’s will and to determine interpretations of the Scripture.

No other human being necessarily has any greater capacity than yourself to determine truth…to sort truth from falsehood…to determine what it means for you to live within God’s will. Listen to others, pray, ponder…but never blindly accept any other’s teaching above what your heart informs you to be so.

Your church, your spiritual teacher, your fellow Christians may be completely correct on some matters and completely wrong on others. All are mere human beings, no more, no less, than you. Thus, you must examine anything they want you to do or not do to see if it really is of God, for much of what Christians do today is sadly of man but mistakenly attributed to God, “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:14, KJV)

Deception of the faithful comes in many forms, and once accepted by one, it spreads to those who honor and respect them. This is why you, as a Christian, must always examine everything in prayer and supplication, regardless of who is teaching it. They may be your teacher in some areas, and you may be theirs in other important areas. Sadly, for all its remaining good, mainstream religion has become much like mainstream media – untrustworthy – you’ll get the truth sometimes, but also you’ll often get truth laced with lies – that’s the most dangerous kind of deception because its insidiously powerful. Sometimes they may propagate falsehood unknowingly and with good intentions (and sometimes perhaps with intentional deception).

A clear warning sign to all Christians about any matter should be observed and noted when the rhetoric of a Christian teacher is identical with that of the corrupt, faithless and humanistic majority. What better example of such a situation than the ‘get out and vote’ rhetoric you hear from the left/liberal and the right/conservative, the pro-war and the pro-peace, the pro-abortion and the pro-life, the faithful and the faithless, the believer and the atheist? How can a message be true when advocated by the diametrically opposed – it is because none of those who condone the current democratic system are opposed fundamentally – for all those I’ve mentioned who practice voting agree on the fundamental same thing: that man’s kingdom, man’s government, is the reality they live by, and that all solutions to mankind’s problems can come through man binding together, using his mind, to reform and make the world a better place. This fundamental deception now pervades Christian thought just as much as it does any God-less belief system. Consider, too, the prevalence of lies from government and its politicians; the rampant corruption and deceitfulness has become so commonplace it’s led to a most cynical perception of Americans about their government. Most politicians are nothing but minions of deceit, parasites, living off the toil of other men while simultaneously oppressing them. The only “god” they worship is power, but they are very good at deceiving Christians into thinking that their God wants them involved in the corrupt system, to better it, but as the saying goes, if the core is rotten…

Which brings us to the popular notion of “Christian candidates or “Christian politicians” and the “Christian vote.” Such terms should be repugnant to a follower of Christ as would be accepting the idea of “Christian Nazis.” Never should we join our faith in God and His will for our life with the secular world. Frankly, I speculate, based on my observation, that the majority of those calling themselves “Christian” who seek and who have obtained worldly political power are far from living the life Jesus taught us to live, but do find it handy and influential to claim to be of the faithful. Then there are those, a minute percentage I think, who are “Christian” per the definition I used at the beginning of this article, who have mistakenly accepted the false doctrine that they can serve God through the political arena. They think they are doing good and may can help others by using or changing the corrupt system. I was one of those, and I was wrong. All you’ll really change, and for the worse, is the quality of your life by filling your heart and mind with man’s strife instead of focusing your heart and mind on spirit and thus receiving and being a channel for God’s peace.

Ambassadors For Christ

The word “citizenship” is often used by those who seek to make you feel obligated to participate in their electoral system, but if a Christian, it is your Christian citizenship (so to speak) or one could say your heavenly citizenship of which you should concern yourself with only, not the political citizenship others would try and get you to believe in.

Beyond being citizens of God’s kingdom (even whilst here on earth), we can also be, as Paul told us, “ambassadors for Christ”. ( 2 Corinthians 5:20, KJV)

Patterning our life after Jesus requires us to live according to our Heavenly Father’s will, and to be receptive to sharing our faith, emphasis on sharing not forcing our faith upon others. Being an ambassador always means being a representative or messenger for another, for us this means representing Christ in all we do and sharing His message to those who seek to hear it. It means you voluntarily love one another, help the poor, feed the hungry, educate, teach, sharing what you have been blessed with…it does not mean trying to make others (who do not believe in this loving behavior) be the same way. All charity, all compassion, must be voluntarily given or else it will only in the long run serve to ironically exploit those it says it means to help – this is why government programs, based on stealing money from some to supposedly help others, always make social problems worse. True charity, justice, and peace, are the works of the faithful doing such works for those they encounter in their daily lives. To assign this to an entity comprised of other men is to not only falsely absolve your conscience of your duty as a Christian to help others, but is to condone every evil act that government does by condoning or validating its existence (and thus its evil actions) with your consent.

Respect Everyone’s Free Will As God Does

God respects your free will. Never has He forced you to believe, nor forced you to live righteously. Indeed, you can live any way you choose, within His will, or outside of it. He does nothing which restricts you from doing any behavior, but instead lets you decide which master you will follow. God never forces anyone to do His will. God forces you to do nothing. So then, why would you, as a Christian, ever arrogantly take it upon yourself to force other people, through the political system, to do your or what you perceive as His will? If God does not force others to live a certain way, why would you think you have the ethical, moral or righteous prerogative to do so? And that’s all elections and the government is about: forcing people to do the will of the men in power.

In the Bible, there are several references to how we as Christians should live, including Scriptures which have been twisted by churches to justify political involvement, and therefore misunderstood/misinterpreted by Christians who have never studied the origins (original meanings of texts/words) of said Scriptures. In all my personal study of the Bible, including the most often cited Scriptures used to validate governmental participation, I have discovered such Scriptures refer to the governance God intends for his followers amongst themselves – to our churches – never have I found any Scripture which instructs us to become part of the worldly governments man makes…meaning among those who share the same faith in God, we can choose to come together, because we share the same values and faith in God, to decide disputes amongst ourselves, for example (instead of going to man’s system to make decisions for us). Only Christians who voluntarily come together, amongst themselves, can choose democratic or representative solutions for disagreements, but for Christians to try and force others to conform to their beliefs is just as wrong as non-Christians trying to force Christians to conform to their value systems. You, as a Christian, may be subject to the tyranny around you, but you must not try to become a tyrant yourself. Jesus did not seek nor tell followers to gain control of the kingdoms of earth and He is our example.

Loyalty to God or Man?

You as a Christian have a loyalty only to God – never to a candidate, a political party, a government or a nation. You may decide to pray for anyone, including enemies, including politicians, to come to the knowledge and truth of God, but voluntary involvement within their systems is a mistake.

I think many Christians have good intentions when they participate in electoral politics, but as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I believe to the degree you willingly participate in the worldly systems of man to that degree you will have hell in your life. It’s a symptom that you’re making a serious mistake. God’s will for you, on the other hand, is a heaven on earth not a hell on earth. Once you begin to raise your consciousness, and begin to see the illusion of electoral participation for the faithless act is, you no longer can join in it without exhibiting willful disobedience to God. Once you feel convicted in the heart that your previous (though with good intent) political involvement is not the will of God for you, you have a choice to make: Will you continue to serve the kingdom of man in its rebellion against God? Or will you now wholeheartedly use all you’ve been blessed with to lovingly help yourself, your loved ones, and in other ways you can voluntarily help alleviate suffering?

We, as Christians, must focus on our spiritual life, for the spirit knows of love, peace, and faith. The political life is of man and knows only fear, division, and disturbance. Politics is of man in his quest to be as God. This is why it will always bring heartache, pain, frustration, loss of peace, to those who endeavor to evince God’s will. How can a Christian condoning a system which God allows, but is not of Him, experience peace? A Christian must be consistent in giving their allegiance only to God, never compromising it by trying to use worldly constructs to achieve an end. Your resources God has blessed you with are to be used for you, for your family, for helping people, for sharing your understanding; to use those God-given blessings in the service of man’s wicked system can only bring unsettling experiences and disappointments because political involvement is not of God.

There is a powerfully beautiful Scripture in 2 Corinthians 5:20, KJV, “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?”

Often, we hear this referring to the spouse we choose in life, but it wasn’t just meant that way at all. It actually refers broadly warning against any close association of those in God’s will with those who choose darkness.

To join yourself, your heart, your mind, to any degree, to activities which the world and its lies will not only bring disturbance into your life, it will thereby make you a less effective ambassador of Christ. For your true work, while on earth, is to be in this world but not to become part of it – which means being wise enough to educate yourself, being caring enough to share what you have learned, and to do God’s work in your daily life by living according to his freeing principles which their world knows nothing of. You’ll find real peace there. Seek His guidance, and let God’s ways illuminate your path, not man’s ways.

Ponder what I have written. Pray. And remember, you can choose differently now, in this moment. You can right now forsake the meaningless (and evil) of their political system and its worldly elections, “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7, KJV)

Trust God’s Love For You Not Man’s Fearful Ways

Let the faithless who do not seek the truth nor value listening to it when it is available do as they will, and suffer the heartache of the consequences they will bring upon themselves. The faithless, the complainers, the worriers, the apathetic, the naive fools, and the power-hungry will vote and will seek worldly power. The weak and faithless majority will foolishly take heed of what politician does this or that, they will debate the merits of various man-made political attempts to exact justice, they will voluntarily fork over their hard-earned money to the politicians and parties, they will cause themselves headaches fretting over worldly matters, they will have spent a considerable amount of their life doing things which amount to nothing…and the manipulative evil-doers will laugh in glee at the masses’ gullibility.

For the faithful Christian, it doesn’t matter who becomes county commissioner, congressman, or even who becomes president. Your well being is not dependent on the outcomes of elections. God knows all you have need of and provides for you, his precious child. He does not want you filled with anxiety like the rest of the world, he seeks you to be in perfect peace simply by following and by trusting Him in everything. The times of struggling to know who to vote for, evaluating who is the least objectionable according to your values, the money and time wasted which could have been used to enhance your life or the lives of others, will be no more once you clear yourself of this illusion which puts man’s world above God’s world. Choose to trust God’s love and the fear many men want you to have (so that they can manipulate your actions to serve their agendas) will be gone.

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” (Philippians 4:8, KJV)

You can decide now that life is about loving others as Jesus taught us to do, and that life (the Holy Spirit) gives you many opportunities to shine your light and to be a blessing to others, and that no longer will you waste precious moments of life and resources upon their spiritually insane world. You can begin to observe their crazy world and all its charades such as elections and politicians promising peace and prosperity, while withdrawing yourself from participating in its acts of fearful desperation and anxiety. From now on, you can wisely use every resource you’ve been given for yourself and those you love. You can learn, prepare, and be a strong Christian individual…strong in faith…strong in using your blessings completely wisely from now on…and do it all with a peaceful mind. The laws of God, the laws of faith, true freedom, does not come from man…and neither does the peace “that passeth all understanding.”
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2016, 07:47:16 pm »

This media picture is one big reason to never vote for this guy.

besides the fact that he is a lying, slimy politician, oh and he looks like the Penguin.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2016, 10:08:01 pm »

Jeb is such a loser...  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2016, 11:09:07 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/ted-cruz-mobile-app-crew-siphons-user-data/

Not Trusted? Ted Cruz Mobile App ‘Cruz Crew’ Aggressively Siphoning User’s Personal Data

The Ted Cruz app prompts supporters to register using their Facebook logins, giving the campaign access to personal information such as name, age range, gender, location and photograph, plus lists of friends and relatives. Those without a Facebook account must either provide an email address or phone number to use the app.

2/12/16

Cruz Crew mobile app data collection helps campaign read minds of voters

It is ironically interesting that Ted Cruz, a longtime proponent of protecting citizens from government intrusions into our personal lives, is running a mobile app in his campaign that is so intrusive that it accesses your contact list on your phone, looks at your photographs, and reads your text messages.

Protecting the privacy of law-abiding citizens from the government is a pillar of Ted Cruz’s Republican presidential candidacy, but his campaign is testing the limits of siphoning personal data from supporters.

His “Cruz Crew” mobile app is designed to gather detailed information from its users’ phones — tracking their physical movements and mining the names and contact information for friends who might want nothing to do with his campaign.

That information and more is then fed into a vast database containing details about nearly every adult in the United States to build psychological profiles that target individual voters with uncanny accuracy. Cruz’s sophisticated analytics operation was heralded as key to his victory in Iowa earlier this month — the first proof, his campaign said, that the system has the potential to power him to the nomination.

Cruz’s campaign combines the information with data from a group called Cambridge Analytica, which has been involved in his efforts since fall 2014. A Cambridge investor, Robert Mercer, has given more money than anyone else to outside groups supporting Cruz.

The scope of Ted Cruz’s system is formidable. Cambridge’s database combines government and commercial data sets such as voter rolls and lists of people who liked certain Facebook posts, along with consumer data from grocery chains and other clients that can provide a voter’s preferred brand of toothpaste or whether he clips coupons. In Iowa, where identifying evangelical voters was key to Cruz’s victory strategy, Cambridge’s employees scoured the Internet for such useful information as church membership rolls.

Cambridge CEO Alexander Nix said the company categorizes every American into one of five basic personality types derived from academic research and up to 50,000 questionnaires conducted each month.

“We’ve quantified the personalities of every adult American,” Nix said. “We can reach out and target those different clusters with messages about the things they care about most, but that have been nuanced to resonate with their personality type.”

For example, a Cruz campaign worker about to knock on the door of a house would access information about the household’s members through the Cruz Crew app, receiving prepared scripts about what issues each person was likely to care about, modified to appeal to their personality.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2016, 05:36:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2016, 08:26:55 am »

What is your guys opinion on Cruz?
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2016, 08:35:55 am »

His wife worked for Goldman Sachs (and was also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations) - so he more or less is another puppet of the establishment.

Rest assured - regardless of who gets elected in Nov - when 2017 rolls around, the next President will have record-breaking approval ratings after their first 100 days, but when the following end of the summer rolls around in August, the honeymoon will be over (when their approval ratings will plummet). By then, the American population will go back to more complaining and murmuring over wanting bigger tv sets, better iphones, better cars, bigger raises in their jobs, more vacation time, lower prices at movie theaters, lower gas prices, and pretty much more "stuff".
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2016, 05:57:09 pm »

A lying cheating politician. I will not vote for him for any reason what so ever. He is not Chrstian, heck he isn't even xtian. He is a liar and flip flopper that wil lsay and do ANYTHING to get elected.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2016, 08:11:34 pm »

Ted Cruz Believes He Is An ‘Anointed King’ To Bring About The “End Times Wealth Transfer”

Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as "kings" to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the "Seven Mountains" mandate, and "bring the spoils of war to the priests", thus helping to bring about a prophesied "great transfer of wealth", from the "wicked" to righteous gentile believers.

Ted Cruz press people will tell you endlessly that he is a born-again Christian, and he may well be. But Ted Cruz is also a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology and Charismatic Pentecostalism. His father Rafael Cruz is is a noted Dominionist preacher. One of the doctrines he preaches is the Charismatic prosperity heresy of something called “end times transfer of wealth“. This is not found anywhere in the Bible, and in fact is a ploy by the Charismatic movement to get their people to “tithe” at a higher level. This is the type of “Christianity” that is found in the Cruz household.

Dominion theology is also known as Christian reconstructionism and theonomy. Dominion theology states that biblical Christianity will rule all areas of society, personal and corporate. Christian reconstructionism reasons that society will be reconstructed by the Law of God as preached in the gospel and the Great Commission. Theonomy is a post-millennial view believing that all of the moral laws contained in the Old Testament are yet binding today.

The misguided Dominionists believe that they have been “anointed and chosen” to “bring in the Kingdom” of the Lord Jesus Christ. This heresy is not found in the Bible. The Bible says in Revelation that the Kingdom will only come when the King, Jesus Christ, returns at the Second Coming. And it will not happen one moment before the return of Jesus Christ.

Rafael Cruz indicated that his son Ted is among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” mandate, and “bring the spoils of war to the priests”, thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers. They believe that they are working to “bring in the Kingdom” right here and now instead of waiting for it as the Bible says with Jesus Christ.

They have seized upon this verses in an attempt to prove their end times transfer of wealth heresy:

“A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.” Proverbs 13:22 (KJV)

Now where, in your wildest imagination, do you see God saying that there will be an “end times transfer of wealth” in that verse? Well, if you are a typical, lying Prosperity Gospel preaching Christian swindler, you see it rather clear. But this is one of the core teachings of Ted Cruz’s brand of Christianity.
This is what Seven Mountains Dominionism is:

Seven Mountains Dominionism, something that is preached and believed by the Cruz family, is a rank heresy to be avoided at all costs. In fact, this is so bad I think we can just about declare it to be a cult.

Ted Cruz must believe everything his dad is saying because there is no evidence that he ever refuted it. In fact, as this video shows you, these heretical preachers prayed over him and “anointed” him as an “end times king”. An anointing that Ted has fully and gratefully accepted.

Just thought you would like to know exactly what type of Christian Ted Cruz is. Now I don’t know about you, but as for me I do not want a president who thinks he’s an “end times king”. I want a president who thinks he’s a president ruling over an earthly nation, America, and not trying to “bring in the kingdom” that only Jesus Christ can, and will, bring in .

This world is not my home, and I am not “working for the kingdom” as these cultists teach. But I am looking for the Blessed Hope…

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/ted-cruz-believes-he-is-an-anointed-king-for-end-times-transfer-of-wealth/

This is Ted Cruz
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2016, 08:19:08 pm »

I can only imagine some of the vids to come of this

Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2016, 08:41:01 pm »

Ted Cruz Believes He Is An ‘Anointed King’ To Bring About The “End Times Wealth Transfer”

Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as "kings" to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the "Seven Mountains" mandate, and "bring the spoils of war to the priests", thus helping to bring about a prophesied "great transfer of wealth", from the "wicked" to righteous gentile believers.

Ted Cruz press people will tell you endlessly that he is a born-again Christian, and he may well be. But Ted Cruz is also a member of a strict fundamentalist branch of the Southern Baptist Church with deep roots in Dominionist theology and Charismatic Pentecostalism. His father Rafael Cruz is is a noted Dominionist preacher. One of the doctrines he preaches is the Charismatic prosperity heresy of something called “end times transfer of wealth“. This is not found anywhere in the Bible, and in fact is a ploy by the Charismatic movement to get their people to “tithe” at a higher level. This is the type of “Christianity” that is found in the Cruz household.

Dominion theology is also known as Christian reconstructionism and theonomy. Dominion theology states that biblical Christianity will rule all areas of society, personal and corporate. Christian reconstructionism reasons that society will be reconstructed by the Law of God as preached in the gospel and the Great Commission. Theonomy is a post-millennial view believing that all of the moral laws contained in the Old Testament are yet binding today.

The misguided Dominionists believe that they have been “anointed and chosen” to “bring in the Kingdom” of the Lord Jesus Christ. This heresy is not found in the Bible. The Bible says in Revelation that the Kingdom will only come when the King, Jesus Christ, returns at the Second Coming. And it will not happen one moment before the return of Jesus Christ.

Rafael Cruz indicated that his son Ted is among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as “kings” to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the “Seven Mountains” mandate, and “bring the spoils of war to the priests”, thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers. They believe that they are working to “bring in the Kingdom” right here and now instead of waiting for it as the Bible says with Jesus Christ.

They have seized upon this verses in an attempt to prove their end times transfer of wealth heresy:

“A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.” Proverbs 13:22 (KJV)

Now where, in your wildest imagination, do you see God saying that there will be an “end times transfer of wealth” in that verse? Well, if you are a typical, lying Prosperity Gospel preaching Christian swindler, you see it rather clear. But this is one of the core teachings of Ted Cruz’s brand of Christianity.
This is what Seven Mountains Dominionism is:

Seven Mountains Dominionism, something that is preached and believed by the Cruz family, is a rank heresy to be avoided at all costs. In fact, this is so bad I think we can just about declare it to be a cult.

Ted Cruz must believe everything his dad is saying because there is no evidence that he ever refuted it. In fact, as this video shows you, these heretical preachers prayed over him and “anointed” him as an “end times king”. An anointing that Ted has fully and gratefully accepted.

Just thought you would like to know exactly what type of Christian Ted Cruz is. Now I don’t know about you, but as for me I do not want a president who thinks he’s an “end times king”. I want a president who thinks he’s a president ruling over an earthly nation, America, and not trying to “bring in the kingdom” that only Jesus Christ can, and will, bring in .

This world is not my home, and I am not “working for the kingdom” as these cultists teach. But I am looking for the Blessed Hope…

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/ted-cruz-believes-he-is-an-anointed-king-for-end-times-transfer-of-wealth/

This is Ted Cruz

Cruz seems to have little likability in the general population; so I doubt he will win his parties nomination anyways.
Report Spam   Logged

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2016, 06:21:58 pm »

This is to much  Cheesy

Jeb(!) Bush Forgot to Renew Domain “JebBush.com” …Guess Who Scooped It Up? (Trump)

Poor Jeb.

The guy is always a day late and a dollar short.

He’s soooo out of his element.

Now this…

With millions of dollars of donations the Jeb(!) campaign forgot to renew the domain – JebBush.com

Guess who scooped it up?

A Trump Supporter — It’s YUGE!

https://twitter.com/YUGE_TRUMP/status/699620970596728836?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Click on JebBush.com and it leads you here–>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/must-see-jeb-bush-forgot-to-renew-domain-jebbush-com-trump-supporter-scoops-it-up/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2016, 11:42:01 pm »

Why is this guy even running? I doubt he can tie his own shoes

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2016, 05:40:00 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/msnbc-contributor-says-donald-trumps-campaign-is-now-literally-unstoppable/
2/17/16

MSNBC Contributor Says Donald Trump’s Campaign Is Now ‘Literally Unstoppable’

After investing everything he’s invested to be confronted with this unstoppable machine that is the Trump campaign, it’s literally unstoppable. I’ve never, ever, encountered anything like it in my life covering politics, writing about politics.”

MSNBC contributor Mike Barnicle says Donald Trump’s campaign is “literally unstoppable.”

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Barnicle added that South Carolina will be “the end of the Jeb Bush campaign.” Barnicle said, “Jon Meacham and I, we were talking earlier not only about the Trump phenomenon but this is pretty much going to be the end of the Jeb Bush campaign in South Carolina.

After investing everything he’s invested to be confronted with this unstoppable machine that is the Trump campaign, it’s literally unstoppable. I’ve never, ever, encountered anything like it in my life covering politics, writing about politics.”

“I’ve never heard of anything like it,” Barnicle argued. Trump’s campaign is “all-consuming with the crowds that gather in front of him.
Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2016, 07:33:26 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/msnbc-contributor-says-donald-trumps-campaign-is-now-literally-unstoppable/
2/17/16

MSNBC Contributor Says Donald Trump’s Campaign Is Now ‘Literally Unstoppable’

MSNBC contributor Mike Barnicle says Donald Trump’s campaign is “literally unstoppable.”

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Barnicle added that South Carolina will be “the end of the Jeb Bush campaign.” Barnicle said, “Jon Meacham and I, we were talking earlier not only about the Trump phenomenon but this is pretty much going to be the end of the Jeb Bush campaign in South Carolina.

“I’ve never heard of anything like it,” Barnicle argued. Trump’s campaign is “all-consuming with the crowds that gather in front of him.

He's not the savior these conservatives think he is. I will trust Christ, not these politicians (which Trump now is).
Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2016, 08:10:35 pm »

I admit, I'm kind of surprised how down you guys are on voting.

I understand that every single one of the people running for president is flawed. Not one of them has an ideology that we agree with 100%. But to say we shouldn't vote is conceding defeat. Say whatever you want about the voting process (whether it's rigged, not rigged, etc.), but voting at the very MINIMUM tells the establishment where the American people stand and what they can get away with. If more Christians voted, I firmly believe there would be less liberal chaos going on in this country. Why do I say that? Because by Christians not voting, the establishment thinks that the people are going along with the program. They can't read our minds, they aren't God. They only know what we tell them.

For example, if Christian home schoolers weren't voting and being vocal, home schooling would be severely restricted across the country. Home school regulations here in my home state of Ohio have gotten more relaxed since the 1980s. Why? Because people are voting and having their voices heard. My wife and I are very big on defending home schooling rights (we have two small children); so we will vote for pro-home school government officials and legislation while continuing to be vocal about maintaining those rights until we are taken home.

I'm going to be voting for Ted Cruz, and if he doesn't make it, probably someone like John Kasich. Certainly not ideal candidates, but at least I know what I'm getting with them. If it ends up Trump vs. Clinton/Sanders, I might write someone in, though. Sanders to me is the worst option, even worse than Hitlery (can you believe that?!)
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2016, 08:40:08 pm »

I admit, I'm kind of surprised how down you guys are on voting.

I understand that every single one of the people running for president is flawed. Not one of them has an ideology that we agree with 100%. But to say we shouldn't vote is conceding defeat. Say whatever you want about the voting process (whether it's rigged, not rigged, etc.), but voting at the very MINIMUM tells the establishment where the American people stand and what they can get away with. If more Christians voted, I firmly believe there would be less liberal chaos going on in this country. Why do I say that? Because by Christians not voting, the establishment thinks that the people are going along with the program. They can't read our minds, they aren't God. They only know what we tell them.

For example, if Christian home schoolers weren't voting and being vocal, home schooling would be severely restricted across the country. Home school regulations here in my home state of Ohio have gotten more relaxed since the 1980s. Why? Because people are voting and having their voices heard. My wife and I are very big on defending home schooling rights (we have two small children); so we will vote for pro-home school government officials and legislation while continuing to be vocal about maintaining those rights until we are taken home.

I'm going to be voting for Ted Cruz, and if he doesn't make it, probably someone like John Kasich. Certainly not ideal candidates, but at least I know what I'm getting with them. If it ends up Trump vs. Clinton/Sanders, I might write someone in, though. Sanders to me is the worst option, even worse than Hitlery (can you believe that?!)

When I didn't let Christ guide my life, I thought Trump was the savior. He isn't. He's a megalomaniac, whose rarely been told 'No' in his life. I have noticed most of his supporters would identify as socially liberal, or this is what I have seen through the websites. Bernie and him both have this effect on people. Hillary is bland and doesn't have much natural support. Trump people do not realize the media demonizes Cruz more then it demonizes Trump; so by their own logic, Cruz is the true anti-Establishment candidate.
Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2016, 11:48:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2016, 11:52:47 am »

Now the Pope is involved. On Trump's Reddit page, his supporters are denouncing the Pope as a "NWO Establishment". Very interesting. 
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2016, 01:37:54 pm »

Now the Pope is involved. On Trump's Reddit page, his supporters are denouncing the Pope as a "NWO Establishment". Very interesting. 

And Trump will ultimately get the GOP nominee - pt being that all of this will only create more and more confusion - everyone pointing fingers at each other.

And all this will do is set Hillary up to get that big prize in Nov (which I believe she's been groomed for for many years).
Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2016, 02:10:21 pm »

And Trump will ultimately get the GOP nominee - pt being that all of this will only create more and more confusion - everyone pointing fingers at each other.

And all this will do is set Hillary up to get that big prize in Nov (which I believe she's been groomed for for many years).

I have thought this for a while.
Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2016, 07:21:28 pm »

Greenville, South Carolina (CNN)Sen. Marco Rubio declined to agree with a supporter who labeled Hillary Clinton a "traitor" at a rally in Greenville, South Carolina, on Thursday, preferring instead to stick to his usual attacks on the former secretary of state's record.

Rubio was delivering the part of his stump speech where he criticizes the Democratic presidential candidates -- mocking Sen. Bernie Sanders for being a socialist and knocking Clinton for the Benghazi attack that occurred during her tenure at State.

A man in the intimate crowd at a Crossfit gym yelled, "She's a traitor!"

Rubio quickly disagreed with that label.

"I don't know, I wouldn't go that far, sir," Rubio said.

The man continued to shout about Benghazi, but the Florida senator took that as an opportunity to get back on track.

"Let's talk about Benghazi, I think that disqualifies her to be commander in chief," he said, picking up his stump speech again.

The crowd applauded and the man in the crowd remained quiet as he continued his rally.

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who endorsed Rubio on Wednesday, was onstage next to him throughout.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/marco-rubio-hillary-clinton-traitor/index.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: