End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:45:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny 2016 Election stuff or not so funny  (Read 54118 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2016, 04:48:44 pm »

Ted Cruz Insults Trump Voters: They’re “Low Information Voters” and “Not That Engaged” (Video)

Ted Cruz is a slimy liar. Just amazing how he holds up the Bible and than lies.

Ted Cruz: “Donald has done well in the southeastern states. He has had a good base of support. We’ve done well as well, we’ve been typically second in each of those states, and we’ve racked up delegates. Now Donald has a harder problem in the west, it’s interesting, his location he does well in the southeast. He does well with a certain demographic of voter. Donald gave a press conference where he said, to quote him, ‘I love the poorly educated.’ Listen, part of it is I think Donald is taking advantage of his voters because I understand what they’re angry about, but Donald if you’re angry at the corruption of Washington, you don’t solve it by supporting someone who has been enmeshed in the Washington corruption for forty years.”

Ted Cruz: “Listen, Donald does well with voters who have relatively low information, who are not that engaged and who are angry and they see him as an angry voice. Where we are beating him is when voters’ get more engaged and they get more informed. When they inform themselves, they realize his record. He’s what they’re angry at. He is the corruption, and if you want someone to stand up to Washington, the only one who has been doing so in this race is me.”

We are looking forward to the Cruz crowd defending these insults today.

Gee, it makes you want to run out and support him for president, huh?

VIDEO: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/ted-cruz-insults-trump-voters-theyre-low-information-voters-and-not-that-engaged/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2016, 11:30:37 pm »

WOW! Marco Rubio Just BLAMED AMERICANS and TRUMP for Islamic Hatred Against the US!

Senator Marco Rubio blamed America and Donald Trump for Islamic hatred against this country!
This comes after Trump’s comments yesterday that “Islam hates us.”
WOW!

"The problem is presidents just can’t say anything they want… Two days ago I met this extraordinary couple who are on furlough because they are missionaries in Bangladesh. It’s a very tough place to be a missionary. It’s Muslim. And their safety and security very much rely on the friendly Muslims that live alongside them that may not convert but protect them and certainly look out for them. And their mission field really are Muslims that are looking to convert to Christianity as well. And they tell me that today they have a very hostile environment in which to operate in because the news is coming that in America leading political figures are saying that America doesn’t like Muslims. So this is the real impact."

That’s right Marco… It’s America’s fault.
Unreal.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/wow-marco-rubio-just-blamed-americans-for-islamic-hatred-against-the-us/

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2016, 01:19:25 am »

Obama cracks Canada joke about Cruz's presidential eligibility

President Barack Obama poked some fun at Ted Cruz’s eligibility to be president during the state dinner with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Thursday.

Obama toasted to shared values of equality and opportunity and said those values were influencing the 2016 presidential race, according to a pool report.

"Where else could a boy born in Calgary run for president of the United States?" he said.

Obama was raising his glass to questions Donald Trump brought up about Cruz’s eligibility to be president because he was born in Canada. Such claims have been widely dismissed.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/obama-jokes-about-cruz-220604#ixzz42Zo8v0v7

Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2016, 06:18:46 am »

Ted Cruz Insults Trump Voters: They’re “Low Information Voters” and “Not That Engaged” (Video)

Ted Cruz: “Listen, Donald does well with voters who have relatively low information, who are not that engaged and who are angry and they see him as an angry voice. Where we are beating him is when voters’ get more engaged and they get more informed. When they inform themselves, they realize his record. He’s what they’re angry at. He is the corruption, and if you want someone to stand up to Washington, the only one who has been doing so in this race is me.”

It's hard to argue with that, though. To me, he seems like the GOP version of Barack Obama. All slogans and promises, but no substance.

A lot of people are fooled by Trump, thinking he's this great conservative who will try to restore the country. He's not a conservative by any stretch. I mean, this is the guy who said Planned Parenthood does "great things", is in favor of shutting down parts of the internet, etc. This is the guy who has given billions of dollars to people like Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, etc. in exchange for political favors. And this is the guy who says incredibly lewd things about women and verbally bullies people into submission. The fact that he's doing so well with conservatives and evangelicals is absolutely nuts to me, I can't understand it.

He's a sitting duck if he's the nominee because the media is sitting on a lot of scathing stories about him, waiting until after the convention to release them. A Trump ticket is a guaranteed Hillary presidency, in my opinion.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2016, 08:20:15 am »

Ted Cruz: Closet Pentecostal

http://eastorlandopost.com/ted-cruz-closet-pentecostal

Read the article, nuff said. And please... I can expose these charlatans in 1 post. Seriously tongues?  Roll Eyes Ted Cruz is a fraud and a perpetual LIAR. seriously, Trump is an outsider, nothing more. No he isn't  Christian, but guess what, he doesn't lie like one. Donald Trump isn't what we deserve, he is what we need, So think about that on voting day. 

Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

The Lord pocks the rulers. Who do you think this country deserves? This country revels in murdering babies. ,Think about it, 
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2016, 08:45:46 am »

If Trump is some anti-establishment outsider, then so are...

Barack Obama
Mitt Romney
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Michael Dukackis
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter

Last I checked, these men were 1-2 term governors (at best) in their respective states. And in Obama's case, he was only Jr. Senator for only 2 years before he put his hat in the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2016, 08:50:02 am »

It's hard to argue with that, though. To me, he seems like the GOP version of Barack Obama. All slogans and promises, but no substance.

A lot of people are fooled by Trump, thinking he's this great conservative who will try to restore the country. He's not a conservative by any stretch. I mean, this is the guy who said Planned Parenthood does "great things", is in favor of shutting down parts of the internet, etc. This is the guy who has given billions of dollars to people like Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, etc. in exchange for political favors. And this is the guy who says incredibly lewd things about women and verbally bullies people into submission. The fact that he's doing so well with conservatives and evangelicals is absolutely nuts to me, I can't understand it.

He's a sitting duck if he's the nominee because the media is sitting on a lot of scathing stories about him, waiting until after the convention to release them. A Trump ticket is a guaranteed Hillary presidency, in my opinion.

Sadly, Geoffrey Grider, the Editor-in-Chief of that Now the End Begins end times news site, has gotten on the Trump bandwagon. Personally, I find it one of the few decent news sites left out there (and still go there for news) - however, Grider himself has some doctrinal issues (ie, he's a Hyper-Dispensationalist who believes there's NINE dispensations in the bible, and pretty much cuts up the New Testament saying how parts of it AREN'T for us in this current dispensation age).

So you have CNN/FOX and other MSM outlets calling Trump an "anti-establishment outsider".

These "alternative independent" news media stations like Alex Jones and Michael Snyder saying the same thing.

And now some of these "Christian" sites like Now the End Begins are saying the same thing.

Can't help but think they have the SAME spirit in them, which worketh in the children of disobedience.
Report Spam   Logged
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2016, 09:01:59 am »

Sadly, Geoffrey Grider, the Editor-in-Chief of that Now the End Begins end times news site, has gotten on the Trump bandwagon. Personally, I find it one of the few decent news sites left out there (and still go there for news) - however, Grider himself has some doctrinal issues (ie, he's a Hyper-Dispensationalist who believes there's NINE dispensations in the bible, and pretty much cuts up the New Testament saying how parts of it AREN'T for us in this current dispensation age).

So you have CNN/FOX and other MSM outlets calling Trump an "anti-establishment outsider".

These "alternative independent" news media stations like Alex Jones and Michael Snyder saying the same thing.

And now some of these "Christian" sites like Now the End Begins are saying the same thing.

Can't help but think they have the SAME spirit in them, which worketh in the children of disobedience.

Infowars is no longer even conspiracies, it's all about Trump!

Yeah, NTEB has turned to TrumpMania. It has bugged me to no end.  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2016, 04:16:55 pm »

If Trump is some anti-establishment outsider, then so are...

Barack Obama state senator for years, than Illinois senator for a term. not exactly an outsider
Mitt Romney Governor of Massachusetts; not exactly an outsider 
George W. Bush Gov of Texas before President and a BUSH; not exactly an outsider
Bill Clinton Gov of Arkansas ; not exactly an outsider
Michael Dukackis longest serving Gov of Massachusetts; not exactly an outsider 
Ronald Reagan very popular Gov of California;definitely not exactly an outsider 
Jimmy Carter Georgia senator 2 terms and Gov of Georgia; not exactly an outsider

Last I checked, these men were 1-2 term governors (at best) in their respective states. And in Obama's case, he was only Jr. Senator for only 2 years before he put his hat in the ring.

In my opinion, none of these guys are outsiders. Trump, never was a politician. So he really is an outsider.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2016, 04:19:49 pm »

Id like to see Trump win, that would so throw a monkey wrench into everything. A guy who will most likely do whatever he wants.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2016, 09:16:36 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2016, 11:14:15 pm »

In my opinion, none of these guys are outsiders. Trump, never was a politician. So he really is an outsider.

Who funded Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, and a host of other radical left politicians. Who says Planned Parenthood (who aside from massacring children broke the secular law) does "great things". Who can't give you a single detail about any policy plan he proposes other than it'll be "great". As much as you dislike Cruz, he's right on the money: Trump is part of the establishment circus that his own supporters are so angry about.

And your post about Ted Cruz being a closet Pentecostal? Let me get this straight: Trump not being a born again believer isn't a deterrent, but Cruz not being a born again believer is? Isn't that a double standard?
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2016, 02:13:36 am »

Who funded Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, and a host of other radical left politicians. Who says Planned Parenthood (who aside from massacring children broke the secular law) does "great things". Who can't give you a single detail about any policy plan he proposes other than it'll be "great". As much as you dislike Cruz, he's right on the money: Trump is part of the establishment circus that his own supporters are so angry about.

And your post about Ted Cruz being a closet Pentecostal? Let me get this straight: Trump not being a born again believer isn't a deterrent, but Cruz not being a born again believer is? Isn't that a double standard?

fore starter i went after the people posted. If you want me to go after the liberal's i will. It will be a big post, because anyone that has been on this site or the original, knows; that i have nothing for liberals. period.

YES i dislike Ted Cruz, this guy speaks in tongues, NOT BIBLICAL!!   He believes in laying on hands, washing feet, talking like a dog, being drunk in the spirit, is sure he is going to pick up a snake here soon. Dear Lord; he believes that GOD has appointed him to take from the rich and give to the poor in the end times. REALLY??

Please show me in the BIBLE where this stuff is? PLEASE! Im gonna tell ya right now, you will not find it. Ted Cruz is a fraud and a slimy penguin. Christians that follow him are most likely NOT true, BIBLE believing born again Christians. They are most likely charismatics and snake handlers or MORMONS  . PERIOD. I will take this challenge anytime.

Ted Cruz is a fraud and a fake. PERIOD!! When he stands before God he will say, I NEVER KNEW YOU. period, he holds the Bible up and then lies. He has lied about his money transactions. His wife is a member of the `Council of Foreign  Relations, and works for Goldman Sachs, and had a mental break down and was going to kill her self over all the behind the scenes stuff.

Come on!! Only GOD will appointee our leadership. Hopefully it will not be Cruz, a lying, charismatic dog barking fraud he asks for money to get in to heaven.  LOOK INTO IT!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:25:08 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2016, 07:56:41 am »

I fell into sin last night (I struggle not buying into these politicians false hopes, since the world is so gloomy), but yeah, that riot was scary. Trump's supporters wasted patiently in line and then these thugs started to beat people up.

And hearing how Ted Cruz can pull off (pretend to be a Christian) better then Trump, I will simply vote for Trump if I vote in the primary.
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2016, 08:46:47 am »

I fell into sin last night (I struggle not buying into these politicians false hopes, since the world is so gloomy), but yeah, that riot was scary. Trump's supporters wasted patiently in line and then these thugs started to beat people up.

And hearing how Ted Cruz can pull off (pretend to be a Christian) better then Trump, I will simply vote for Trump if I vote in the primary.

This is just me, but the whole riots last night just came off as faked, staged, scripted, or whatever you want to call it - how can Trump not be discernable enough to beef up security prior? And then he had to cancel the rally b/c of a lack of security? Honestly, I don't recall even a George W. rally being cancelled for this reason.

Anyhow - I don't know when the rapture will happen, but regardless of who gets "elected" - by late summer 2017, the honeymoon will be over, as everyone will realize whoever got into office didn't fulfill even one campaign promise (and will go back to begging for better iphones, bigger tvs, bigger raises at their jobs, moaning about their favorite sports teams not doing well enough, etc).
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2016, 11:09:03 am »

So again Mark I ask you this question:

"And your post about Ted Cruz being a closet Pentecostal? Let me get this straight: Trump not being a born again believer isn't a deterrent, but Cruz not being a born again believer is? Isn't that a double standard?"
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2016, 11:18:20 am »

I think we all need to remember that we need to put everything into perspective here...

Every kingdom of this world is runned by the mother harlot, the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican - I know what Daniel 2:21 says - but nonetheless here in Satan's kingdom of this earth, the mother harlot all but has final say on choosing these leaders (as they obey their master satan).

So really - it doesn't matter who "wins" in November - b/c whether it's Trump, Cruz, Hillary, or Sanders, the MOST WICKED candidate will be the one getting the big prize, ultimately.

Revelation 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:19:51 am by 1st Peter 2:11-12 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2016, 08:42:51 pm »

So again Mark I ask you this question:

"And your post about Ted Cruz being a closet Pentecostal? Let me get this straight: Trump not being a born again believer isn't a deterrent, but Cruz not being a born again believer is? Isn't that a double standard?"

Trump doesn't come out and wear it on his sleeve does he? Cruz stands on the street corner, rips his clothes and puts dust on his head in order to get people to follow him. Think about it. And again God will pick the leader that he wants, our votes are meaningless. period. and if Cruz was as righteous as he says he is, he wouldn't be a politician but would be a preacher. At least Trump isnt holding the Bible up and saying one thing and then turning right around and doing the opposite of what he just said. Cruz is a fraud Christian, and a fraud politician.

Is your whole support for Cruz is because he claims to be a Christian? Who is the one being lied to here?

I'm only for Trump because he is an outsider, he doesn't need the lobbyists money what so ever, and he isn't into anyone's pocket. If he wins he can be the first person since JFK that might actually make a change in this country. Unlike the people in there now.

Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:51:20 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2016, 11:40:32 pm »

Trump doesn't come out and wear it on his sleeve does he? Cruz stands on the street corner, rips his clothes and puts dust on his head in order to get people to follow him. Think about it. And again God will pick the leader that he wants, our votes are meaningless. period. and if Cruz was as righteous as he says he is, he wouldn't be a politician but would be a preacher. At least Trump isnt holding the Bible up and saying one thing and then turning right around and doing the opposite of what he just said. Cruz is a fraud Christian, and a fraud politician.

Is your whole support for Cruz is because he claims to be a Christian? Who is the one being lied to here?

1. Our votes aren't "meaningless" at all. How will God put in place the new president? Through the electoral process. God being sovereign over His creation doesn't negate our votes and make them meaningless. The votes of the people will organically conform to God's will.

2. Government officials and statesmen can't be righteous?

3. I could go on and on with this one, but Trump absolutely says one thing and then turns around and does the opposite: "Planned Parenthood does great things." "We'll defund Planned Parenthood." He said those within days of each other. Which one is it? "Climate change is a hoax." "Maybe some climate change is manmade, but not all." He said those within days of each other. Which one is it? He's saying whatever is politically expedient for him at the time. Just like Alex Jones says whatever his audience wants to hear at that moment (he'll play up Christianity on one hand but then play to new agers on the other).

4. My support for Cruz actually has nothing to do with his being Christian or not. He's a Constitutional conservative, and that's why I support him. I like his tax plan, I like his stance on states' rights, gun rights, parental rights, etc. He's a conservative who seems to want to shrink government. Whether he's saved or not has nothing to do with it. I'm interested in keeping our rights until the rapture. Whether that will be the case is for God to decide, but that's how I vote. Would feeling someone is a genuine Christian (whether or not they have a lot of secondary issues figured out) be a bonus? Of course it would. But at the end of the day, I don't care if the guy is a seething atheist as long as he upholds the Constitution and doesn't let the government intrude into my life.

I'm only for Trump because he is an outsider, he doesn't need the lobbyists money what so ever, and he isn't into anyone's pocket. If he wins he can be the first person since JFK that might actually make a change in this country. Unlike the people in there now.

That's another lie Trump likes to tell. He says he's self-funding his campaign, but that's not true. http://www.moneytips.com/trump-is-not-self-funding-his-campaign

Ted Cruz is not by any stretch the perfect candidate, but he's the best one up there now.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2016, 08:18:17 am »

Personally, regardless of who's President - my own needs have been provided through and through.

If anything, ultimately - it's been on SPITITUAL TERMS, largely, that this country has been transformed under Obama (forget his Marxist economic views). Look how so many abominations in years past have become accepted slowly but surely over the last 7 years. Yeah, hate to say it, but it seems like 2015's USSC pro-sodomite marriage ruling has become a figment of people's imagination now.

Just stick with the word of God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2016, 11:17:01 am »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272869-photo-shows-hillary-clinton-george-w-bush-together-at-reagans-funeral
March 14, 2016, 08:35 am
Photo shows Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush together at Reagan's funeral

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2016, 11:27:19 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/john-kasich-took-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-from-george-soros/

John Kasich Took Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars From NWO Money Man George Soros

The Kasich super PAC New Day For America received the $200,000 in the form of two separate contributions from Scott Bessent, then-chief investment officer of Soros Fund Management LLC, Federal Election Commission data analysed by the Center for Responsive Politics show. He also made the largest personal donation allowed by law directly to Kasich’s campaign, $2,700.

3/14/16

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JOHN KASICH TAKING MONEY FROM GEORGE SOROS?

It has come to light today that the John Kasich campaign has taken large amounts of money from far, far Left NWO agent George Soros. George Soros is an evil, evil man who uses his billions to promote race wars and anarchy and tear down the United States government. Soros also gave $6 million to Hillary.

Hey Ohio, hope you are paying close attention to this on voting day tomorrow.

Soros, who has given $7 million to a PAC backing Hillary Clinton this election cycle, is a huge backer of all things liberal. This election, Soros has made clear his opposition to the GOP front-runners, saying: “We must reaffirm our commitment to the principles of open society and resist the siren song of the likes of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, however hard that may be.”

Soros is a major power behind the Western left, pumping millions of dollars into various causes each year. He is in favor of open borders, gun control, abortion, and euthanasia.

So why is he funding John Kasich? Hmm…
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2016, 11:32:39 am »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pastor-calls-for-execution-of-homosexuals-then-introduces-ted-cruz-on-stage/

Pastor Calls For Execution Of Non Repentant Homosexuals Then Introduces Ted Cruz On Stage

Yes, the Bible is against homosexuality as it is against all sin. But Bible doctrine for the Christian in the age of Grace does not call for the execution of homosexuals or any other sinners. The apostle Paul says that all sinners need to get saved and come to repentance. Kevin Swanson seems to be a very mentally unbalanced person in the ilk of another phony "pastor" Steven Anderson. But it only gets better from here.

3/14/16

It seems that everyone connected to Ted Cruz makes constant reference to Cruz ‘taking dominion’ over America and ‘claiming it for Jesus’.

“And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.” 2 Timothy 2:24-26 (KJV)

A pastor named Kevin Swanson has called for the death and execution of all homosexuals in America who refuse to repent. He does so by ignoring the New Testament teachings on grace and salvation and tries to drag you back and place you under Old Testament law.

Yes, the Bible is against homosexuality as it is against all sin. But Bible doctrine for the Christian in the age of Grace does not call for the execution of homosexuals or any other sinners. The apostle Paul says that all sinners need to get saved and come to repentance. Kevin Swanson seems to be a very mentally unbalanced person in the ilk of another phony “pastor” Steven Anderson.  But it only gets better from here.

Pastor Kevin Swanson wants you to vote for Ted Cruz

This same pastor, who looks and sounds to me like a closet homosexual himself, was the moderator at a Ted Cruz event. Here we see him introducing Cruz at a 2015 National Religious Liberties Conference:

more
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2016, 06:58:58 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2016, 05:22:19 pm »

Ted Cruz goes all-in for Monsanto; insults tens of millions of health-conscious Americans by calling them 'anti science zealots'

I really hope this guy loses big tonight

U.S. presidential candidate and Texas senator Ted Cruz went all-in for Monsanto on the campaign trail in Iowa, parroting Monsanto's propaganda by proclaiming that GMOs are feeding the world while insulting health-conscious consumers by equating support of GMO labeling with "anti-science zealotry."

At the Iowa Agricultural Summit, Cruz revealed that he in effect fully supports the mass poisoning of the American people with hidden (unlabeled) GMOs, cancer-causing glyphosate herbicide, farmer suicides caused by GMO crop failures and the widespread genetic pollution unleashed by genetically modified crops. "[W]e shouldn’t let anti-science zealotry shutdown the ability to produce low-cost quality food for billions across the globe," he stated, invoking a false claim that's actually a widely disproven Monsanto talking point. (SOURCE)

Hilariously, in making that statement, Ted Cruz also implies that he is literate on scientific issues. This alone is highly questionable. He may be a brilliant constitutional scholar and student of the law, but he knows next to nothing about the health effects, environmental impacts and genetic pollution risk of GM crops. He could start by reading Altered Genes, Twisted Truth: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public.

For the record, my own book, Food Forensics, comes out this July and also covers GMOs and glyphosate.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/053315_Ted_Cruz_Monsanto_anti-science_zealots.html#ixzz430rege79
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2016, 10:09:58 pm »

Anonymous Hackers Declare 'Total War' on Donald Trump

by
 Robert Hackett 
  @rhhackett
  March 15, 2016, 9:30 AM EDT

http://fortune.com/2016/03/15/anonymous-trump-donald-declare-war/?xid=yahoo_fortune

Hackers have a bone to pick with Donald Trump.

A hooded figure wearing a Guy Fawkes mask—uniform of the informal hacker group Anonymous—has declared “total war” on the GOP frontrunner in a video released this month. The group had previously declared war on the presidential candidate in Dec., after he made statements about banning Muslims from entering the country.

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s daily tech newsletter

“Dear Donald Trump, we have been watching you for a long time and what we see is deeply disturbing,” the masked figure says before airing a montage of clips featuring a selection of Trump’s most controversial moments on the campaign trail. In one clip, Trump calls Mexicans “rapists”; in another he mocks a disabled reporter; in yet another he is read a litany of the insults he has used against women.

“Your inconsistent and hateful campaign has not only shocked the United States of America—you have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideas,” the speaker says.”This is a call to arms.”

“We need you to shut down his website,” the Anonymous rep continues. “Research and expose what he doesn’t want the public to know. We need you to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand.”

For more on Anonymous, watch:

The Anonymous YouTube page that hosts the video asks participants to target “trumpchicago.com” on April 1, or April Fool’s Day in the U.S. Another page devoted to so-called #OpTrump on Ghostbin, a data dump-friendly website, directs would-be hackers to more of Trump’s official campaign and property websites.

Anonymous hackers often use distributed denial of service attacks—overwhelming floods of Internet traffic—to pummel the computer servers of their targets. The group previously waged campaigns against countries such as Turkey and Hungary as well as the cybersecurity startup CloudFlare. Factions of the group have also targeted ISIS, scientologists, and the Ku Klux Klan.

Read more: “Let’s Talk About Anonymous Versus ISIS”

The latest video represents a renewed effort in the #OpTrump campaign, which Anonymous initiated at the end of last year. Most recently, Anonymous hackers supposedly broke into Donald Trump’s voicemail account and leaked messages to Gawker.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2016, 10:03:01 am »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/top-conservatives-gather-to-plot-third-party-run-against-trump-220786

Top conservatives gather to plot third-party run against Trump

The meeting is scheduled for two days after tonight's primaries in what many Republican operatives believe will determine whether Trump is on an unstoppable march to the nomination.

By Shane Goldmacher

03/15/16 02:33 PM EDT
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2016, 11:18:59 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2016, 03:11:48 pm »

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-gop-convention-riots-173311030.html
Trump warns of ‘riots’ if he’s not the GOP nominee in a contested convention
3/16/16

Fresh off a big night in his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, Donald Trump says that if he is leading in delegates going into the GOP convention but does not emerge as the nominee, there will be chaos in Cleveland.

“I think you’d have riots,” Trump said on CNN’s “New Day” on Wednesday.

Trump’s wins in Florida, Illinois and North Carolina on Tuesday put him at least halfway to the 1,237 delegates he needs to claim the nomination. But Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s win in his home state denied the real estate mogul 66 delegates in the winner-take-all primary, increasing the likelihood of a contested GOP convention this summer.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention,” Trump said. “But I can tell you, if we didn’t and if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400, because we’re way ahead of everybody, I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically.”

“I’m representing a tremendous, many, many millions of people, in many cases, first time voters,” he added. “If you disenfranchise those people, and you say, ‘I’m sorry, you’re 100 votes short’ … I think you’d have problems like you’ve never seen before. I think bad things would happen.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: