End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 01:59:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

YouTube Error Messages on Bryan Denlinger's Channel

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube Error Messages on Bryan Denlinger's Channel  (Read 563 times)
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:54:57 pm »

Trying to comment on Bryan Denlinger's videos or send him a private message has been a monumental task thanks to some strange errors here on YouTube. And this isn't the first time this has happened. He's made videos in the past showing these kinds of strange errors.

Here's the full comment:

Hi brother Bryan, I know this is going to be a very long message, but I wanted to respond point-by-point to your last two-part video. I just ask that you read it in full and prayerfully consider what I'm saying. Thank you for taking the time to put up studies. Again, it's been a real blessing to my wife and I. Anyway, on to the subject at hand:

I can say with 100% certainty that the Antichrist is going to be of the seed of Israel. Not because the Jews would not accept a Gentile Messiah (some might), that really doesn't have much to do with it. It's because the Bible says plainly that he will be Jewish. Daniel 11:37, Ezekiel 28:10, Ezekiel 21:25-27, etc. all point to an ethnically Jewish Antichrist. Especially Daniel 11:37, which states "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers..." Literally EVERY other time this phrase is used in the King James Bible (God of his/my/our/your/their fathers), it's talking about Israelites/Jews. And this portion of Daniel 11 is CLEARLY referring to the Antichrist. There's no way around it. The Antichrist HAS to be ethnically Jewish. It's what the Bible clearly and plainly says.

Your argument that the "fathers" in Daniel 11:37 can mean "former popes" is, no offense, completely ridiculous and lacks any Biblical support whatsoever. God isn't the God of the former popes and God doesn't recognize "former popes" as "the fathers". The Bible clearly defines what that phrase means, as I've stated above. And furthermore, you completely negated this argument later by saying "they don't even believe what they profess." If none of them believe it anyway, why does the Bible make a big deal that he doesn't regard their God? Apparently none of them do!

With regards to the False Prophet appearing after the Antichrist, you mentioned that it says, "...the first beast before him" in Revelation 13 and used that to prove your point. Please allow me to ask you these questions:

a) If I said, "During the millennial reign, they will come before the Lord to offer praise," does that mean they will come to that place chronologically before the Lord does? Or does it mean that they will come in the presence of the Lord? We don't have to speculate as to which meaning is used here, because it literally says that the False Prophet does miracles "in the sight of the beast", meaning "in the presence of the beast" or "BEFORE the beast".

Likewise, it says in Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles BEFORE him..." Does that mean that the False Prophet wrought miracles before the Antichrist even showed up? I think you know the answer.

b) Do you suppose its possible that John described the two beasts as "first" and "second" because of rank (the Antichrist is higher than the False Prophet) or because he saw one first? (he described the Antichrist first, then described the False Prophet)

I don't believe that Francis or any pope for that matter is the Antichrist OR False Prophet, so I'm not arguing from that perspective. What I'm trying to do is show that the word "before" in those instances is in terms of space ("came before the king") as opposed to time ("came before it was too late"). The argument that the use of the term "before" definitively means the False Prophet comes chronologically after the Antichrist is invalid.

Also, I implore you brother to study the matter of "confirming the covenant" in Daniel 9:27. It's not a peace treaty. He (the Antichrist) confirms THE covenant not A covenant (as the modern versions say). The phrase "the covenant" is used elsewhere in the book of Daniel to describe the covenant of God at the time Daniel was writing: the Mosaic covenant. You know, the one that commands... daily sacrifice and oblation... in a temple... with a holy place... You get the idea.

"There are so many clear scriptures that point to it being a man like this... a pope..." I hate to sound harsh, so please forgive me for coming off like that, but the only clear scriptures for that are scriptures that can be superimposed on any wicked, blasphemous ruler. I could make a very compelling case that Kim Jong Un is the Antichrist if I only focus on the scriptures that prove my argument.

Again, I can prove the Antichrist must be Jewish by going to Daniel 11:37. There are more verses that prove this, but that one verse most clearly and concisely ends the debate forever. Why do you think the Vatican per-versions change it to "gods of his ancestors?" To make you believe that it's talking about a Gentile. The Bible makes it pretty clear who the Antichrist is, because there is specific criteria that he must fulfill, and yes, being of the seed of Israel is one of those criteria.

Regarding having the money to do the things the Bible says that the Antichrist will do, remember that he goes off and fights wars. Lots of wars. He goes out conquering and to conquer, after all. In fact, his war-making abilities are so great and seem so supernatural, people ask as they worship him: "Who can make war with him?" It says in Daniel 11 that he carries off the riches and treasures of Egypt and the other nations he subdues. It says in Ezekiel 28 that he acquires riches by his wisdom and understanding. "A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength." (Proverbs 24:5) He acquires vast wealth through conquest. It's not a prerequisite that he be super wealthy right off the bat.

You consistently bring up that the Antichrist is a "man of peace", when, as I mentioned, the Antichrist fights a lot of wars. The Antichrist isn't a "man of peace" at all. The Bible says he's a man of war if anything. The "by peace shall destroy many" is the same "many" that he confirms the covenant with. The 2/3 of Israel that are cut off (cease to be part of Israel) and die. It mentions in the Old Testament about how Solomon had peace on every border. After the wars are over and the Antichrist stands victorious, there will be a sort of peace (from war, at least). And that peace will only solidify those Jews' perception that the Antichrist is the Messiah, leading them to take the mark of the beast and worship him. They won't understand that they're wrong until it's much too late.

"He has to be pro-Catholic." I believe he will be. After all, his kingdom has IRON teeth and BRASS nails.

"Is a Jewish Messiah going to show up and sit on a throne and the whole world's gonna worship him?" Do I believe the whole world will worship a Jew? Yes, most definitely I do. They will do it when the real Jesus Christ returns to set up his millennial kingdom, so why would it be a stretch to think this would happen, too? Especially considering all the lying signs and wonders being done at this time, and the SEEMING fulfillment of messianic prophecy? Oh absolutely I believe the whole world will worship a false Jewish Messiah.

I emphasize 'seeming' in the above paragraph because you mentioned that no one can fulfill the prophecies of the Messiah except Jesus Christ. You're right. But the Bible makes it pretty clear that the Antichrist is attempting to look like he's fulfilling those prophecies. If you study it out, every single thing the Antichrist does can be traced back to a reason in the prophecies about the Messiah. He's Jewish (Daniel 11:37). The Messiah is Jewish. He fights wars against the enemies of Israel and subdues them (Daniel 11:40-44). The Messiah subdues the enemies of Israel. He confirms the Mosaic covenant, allowing the sacrifices and temple worship to begin again (Daniel 9:27). The Messiah oversees the millennial temple. He makes Jerusalem his capital city (Daniel 11:45). The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem. He sits in the temple and receives worship (2 Thessalonians 2:4). The Messiah will sit on His throne in the temple and receive worship. You see, he's trying to look like the Messiah! But the Bible also shows that he fails at fulfilling all the prophecies, and that's a major piece of evidence that he isn't who he claims to be (read Daniel 11:41. Edom, Moab and Ammon escape from his hand. That's the first major clue to Jews who are paying attention that he isn't the Messiah)

You said that Jews won't accept a man claiming to be Jesus. I hate to self-promote, but I covered this in my video titled, "Antichrist Moment 15: Common Objections", which you can find on my channel. I quote Maimonides and Elaine Glickman, two very famous Jewish teachers, who say that they don't care who the Messiah is or claims to be, as long as he fulfills what the Messiah is supposed to do, according to them: being of the seed of David, building the temple, defeating Israel's enemies, etc.

"He will think to change times and laws." At this point you mention a pope in history as having changed the calender. What does that have to do with the Antichrist? Unless you believe the historicist position that the OFFICE of the pope is the Antichrist, and not a specific man in the near future, it is meaningless.

"He sits on a throne." Come on, that's weak, brother Bryan! How many kings and princes and rulers have sat on thrones throughout history? Merely sitting on a throne is not part of the criteria for the Antichrist.

"It'd be kind of weird to have a Jewish pope, and there'd be a lot of Muslims who would rather die than worship the guy..." BINGO! You're absolutely right. And that's the point. When the Antichrist confirms the covenant with the Jews, that will spark the violent response from the Muslim world that will allow him to go to war and utterly destroy them. And this impressive showing in battle is one of the many things that he does to try and appear to fulfill the messianic prophecies. You can read about that, again, in Daniel 11:40-45.

I feel like I have to reiterate this every time I post now, but I'm not coming down on you or trying to attack you, but I've noticed a lot of your recent videos on eschatology have these kinds of errors. If I come off rude, I don't mean to, it's just that this issue is very close to me because it's one I've spent years studying. This is an issue that once I got it straightened out, eschatology really came alive and suddenly everything in the Bible regarding the end times made sense.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »

Yes, this is very very very weird.

FWIW - I put Bryan's mailing address on tracts I hand out, b/c he gives away free bibles. I would definitely recommend you guys doing so.

Bryan Denlinger
King James Video Ministries
PO Box 335
Bridgewater, ME 04735

email: kjvm@netzero.net
Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 07:58:05 pm »

Yes, this is very very very weird.

FWIW - I put Bryan's mailing address on tracts I hand out, b/c he gives away free bibles. I would definitely recommend you guys doing so.

Bryan Denlinger
King James Video Ministries
PO Box 335
Bridgewater, ME 04735

email: kjvm@netzero.net

Where did you get Bryan's email address? I couldn't find it anywhere on his website. If I had known about the email address, I would have just emailed it to him when all of the YouTube "glitches" started. Oh well, at least now there's a little more proof that this kind of stuff is happening.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 08:02:52 pm »

Where did you get Bryan's email address? I couldn't find it anywhere on his website. If I had known about the email address, I would have just emailed it to him when all of the YouTube "glitches" started. Oh well, at least now there's a little more proof that this kind of stuff is happening.

It was over a year ago when he moved from PA to Maine when he made a short video giving out his email and snail mail addys. I had to look through the audio section in its respective thread to find it a few months ago.

Anyhow, definitely save them somewhere for now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: