End Times and Current Events
April 08, 2020, 07:06:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

STRANGE sounds being heard around the world?

Shoutbox
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
September 11, 2017, 06:59:33 am Psalm 51:17 says: The law of reaping and sowing. It's amazing how God's mercy and longsuffering has hovered over America so long. (ie, the infrastructure is very bad here b/c for many years, they were grossly underspent on. 1st Tim 6:10, the god of materialism has its roots firmly in the West) And remember once upon a time ago when shacking up b/w straight couples drew shock awe?

Exodus 20:5  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STRANGE sounds being heard around the world?  (Read 8420 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2015, 07:23:30 am »

Mysterious 'Sky Trumpets' Are Sounding Again - Strange Noises Heard Worldwide Remain Unexplained

In August 2013 a video taken by Kimberly Wookey, in Terrace, B.C. went viral as unexplained, mysterious sounds, described as "sky trumpets" by many, were captured on video with Ms. Wookey stating these were not fake, nor a hoax, but she "recorded what we woke up to that morning," saying this was the second time she had personally heard the sounds in Terrace, B.C Canada.

At the time the official explanation from the city, found at CBC News Canada, was an unknown city worker "grinding down a blade of a grader," with the statement claiming the city was going the attempt to recreate the sound the day of the report, which was August 30, 2013.

The city never published the results of their attempted recreation, yet, almost two years later, Ms. Wookey and two others, captured the sounds again, same city, different locations and on different days, with Ms. Wookey publishing two videos, one of May 6 and one on May 7, 2015.

According to Ms. wookey, via WMD, "“I personally do not believe this has any religious connection, nor do I believe it is aliens, graders, trains, construction, etc.,” she noted. “I do believe it could be a geophysical phenomenon."

They go on to detail some of the theories found browsing the Internet, ending with the Book of Revelation:

“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.” (Revelation 4:1)

The eighth chapter of Revelation notes seven angels having seven trumpets to sound, and when they do, catastrophic events unfold, including a scorching of a third of all green-plant life on Earth, a third of the sea becoming blood and swarms of locusts given the power of scorpions.

Once again the city of Terrace makes the same claim as to the origin of the strange sky sounds, which seems to have satisfied some, despite the city being unable, or unwilling, to report the the results of the experiment to recreate those noises, but another video which is the last video shown below, created by KatCatKC, compiles clips from 2008 to 2015, starting with Ms. Wookey's most recent.

The compilation includes these mysterious sounds captured in Belarus in 2008, Ukraine in 2011, two different states in the US, Montana and Texas in 2012, Austria in 2012, Terrace, B.C. in 2013 (the original viral video) and Germany in 2015.

Interesting to note that according to a UFO survey, Terrace, B.C. was named as the number 3 hotspot for "UFO" sightings.

[UPDATE, via an email]

> Everyone is wondering and talking about the strange sounds again? We have an increase in earthquakes, volcanos, sinkholes, critical infrastructure shifting (train derailments) and the list goes on.
> This is what happens when a planet is under stress, being pushed and pulled. And the stronger the pushing and pulling (distance reduction between earth and the approaching planet) the worse all of these things are going to get.
> And CERN firing off (unscheduled/unpublished as usual) is not helping matters. What a bunch of morons. they actually believe they can change what has been written in the bible concerning the impending judgment.
> Not to mention capturing and redirecting dark matter as negative energy all over the planet. Does this 2000 year old statement make sense to anyone now:
> Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

Feel free to leave your thought or theories on what these strange sounds are, in the comment section below.

First video: May 6, 2015 - Melissa Harris

vids: http://allnewspipeline.com/Sky_Trumpets_Are_Sounding_Again.php
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: