End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 04:33:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

STRANGE sounds being heard around the world?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STRANGE sounds being heard around the world?  (Read 21761 times)
Kilika
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 01:57:02 pm »

a) naturally-occurring or artificially-enhanced electrical-potential differences between ground and upper atmosphere ;

The piezoelectric effect. On a very large scale, it may be very low frequency sounds, like groanings, rather than high fequency which piezo suggests, as in tweeters in speakers.

http://www.answers.com/topic/piezoelectricity
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 11:24:10 pm »

Well, obviously, it can't be these 7 trumpets described in Revelation - if it were, then where are the seas turning into blood, where are the mountains being thrown in the seas, why is it daylight longer than normal here in NT in Jan, where is Apollyan, etc, etc?

We can all agree that one of the big signs of the end times is deception, deception, and deception - imho, these "strange" sounds could very well be used to condition everyone in this world for the potentially imminent global event potentially in the near future. Maybe next time these sounds come about, the entire world will hear it, and somehow the Vatican will come up with an excuse like it's coming from aliens which are about to make their appearance? I remember Chris Pinto on his show last year suggested that the Vatican could further implement the alien-deception by trying to manufacture noises from the atmosphere, or use the manufactured noises to convince everyone.

Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 06:38:03 am »

Some on YT are running with this, comparing the sounds to shofars or trumpets from Revelation. I’m leaning more toward beta-testing of part of a very large man-made deception. They’ve floated a false Christ before when share international advertised on CNN. Part of the testing is to gauge how much the public will buy into any particular explanation of it. The sound maps popping up show sounds mostly in the eastern US along highway systems along with a few scattered incidents elsewhere in the world. There are also obvious hoax videos mixed in now.

I have to agree, tennis shoe.  They began with the visual testing of the masses with all sorts of phenomenon in the skies and now they are 'testing' their audio devices.  I see it as a grand lab experiment for a future deceit.  Blend in all the hoaxers and it leaves open the element of surprise,  misunderstanding and all sorts of unanswered questions; allowing the masses to use their imaginations.  Since they are happening sparsely as they are, then when the 'big one' comes no one will be too skeptical, but open to whatever may happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 03:08:15 am »

I have to agree, tennis shoe. They began with the visual testing of the masses with all sorts of phenomenon in the skies and now they are 'testing' their audio devices. I see it as a grand lab experiment for a future deceit. Blend in all the hoaxers and it leaves open the element of surprise,  misunderstanding and all sorts of unanswered questions; allowing the masses to use their imaginations. Since they are happening sparsely as they are, then when the 'big one' comes no one will be too skeptical, but open to whatever may happen.

What's concerning is that most people dont know what it is. Any of the powerful governments could be doing this and making the sounds go anywhere. They are just like big kids seeing what will happen with their technology. I hope we get some answers as to what it is. There may be people out there who will say that they are responsible for it and they are not. (People who want to attract interest to themselves)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 06:54:10 am »

What's concerning is that most people dont know what it is. Any of the powerful governments could be doing this and making the sounds go anywhere. They are just like big kids seeing what will happen with their technology. I hope we get some answers as to what it is. There may be people out there who will say that they are responsible for it and they are not. (People who want to attract interest to themselves)

Let's not forget too it's these "aliens"(aka fallen angelic demons) who gave away this technology to the Illuminati people in the first place.

Could this be "done by man"? Sure, but again, look at the root of it.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 02:47:44 pm »

Let's not forget too it's these "aliens"(aka fallen angelic demons) who gave away this technology to the Illuminati people in the first place.

I really do think that was, and even still is the case. The fallen ones have been meddling in man's business the whole time I believe. As it says, "...walketh about seeking whom he may devour".

There's a lot of technology in buildings from ancient times that appears to be the work, or at least the design of somebody much smarter than the locals. And even in more modern times, we have seen some advances that were a huge leap in technology. Did man just get lucky in his research? No, I don't think so, not every time. "time and chance happeneth to all", but some had help!

I see these demons as prodding man to do things. It's like the older sibling standing around the corner wisperng to their little brother to do it. And yes, added to this is the fakers out there looking for their own glory, claiming stuff that isn't true. So you got to watch for the false ones and the fake false ones! Roll Eyes

"How long Oh Lord!"
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 08:15:24 pm »

"How long Oh Lord!"

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 09:57:20 pm »

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2012/01/25/strange-sounds-in-the-sky-above-spain-newfoundland-ireland-germany-brasil-england/

Strange Sounds in the sky above Spain, Newfoundland, Ireland, Germany, Brasil, England

Posted on January 25, 2012 by thetruthbehindthescenes

snippet:

Spacequakes?

Researchers using NASA’s fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a form of space weather that packs the punch of an earthquake and plays a key role in sparking bright Northern Lights. They call it “the spacequake.”

A spacequake is a temblor in Earth’s magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself.

“Magnetic reverberations have been detected at ground stations all around the globe, much like seismic detectors measure a large earthquake,” says THEMIS principal investigator Vassilis Angelopoulos of UCLA.

It’s an apt analogy because “the total energy in a spacequake can rival that of a magnitude 5 or 6 earthquake,” according to Evgeny Panov of the Space Research Institute in Austria. Panov is first author of a paper reporting the results in the April 2010 issue of Geophysical Research Letters (GRL)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:58:51 pm by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 10:09:30 pm »

DISCLAIMER!! The guy in this video is using NEW AGE terms! Please be VERY wary of this, as Mark warns about this further below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E9A5rDR7D4&feature=uploademail
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:40:58 am by BornAgain2 » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 04:31:34 am »

for one, no where in the Bible is this mentioned. There is nothing about strange noises trumpet blast or shofars being heard. This isnt the trumpet of Armageddon, what ever that is, as none of the prophecies have started. No treaty has been signed, no antichrist on the scene yet. Now with that said this guy doing the video said a certain phrase that is only used in new-age circles and one that i said was about to go main stream on PPF last year or the year before.

At the 1:20 time stamp he equated "earth changes" in with MAtt 24. Something only new-agers have ever done, and unless you are one or study up on them you wouldn't quite recognize this term until recently. Id be a little leary as to what this guy is pushing.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2012, 06:15:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 07:39:03 am »

for one, no where in the Bible is this mentioned. There is nothing about strange noises trumpet blast or shofars being heard. This isnt the trumpet of Armageddon, what ever that is, as none of the prophecies have started. No treaty has been signed, no antichrist on the scene yet. Now with that said this guy doing the video said a certain phrase that is only used in new-age circles and one that i said was about to go main stream on PPF last year or the year before.

At the 1:20 time stamp he equated "earth changes" in with MAtt 24. Something only new-agers have ever done, and unless you are one or study up on them you wouldn't quite recognize this term until recently. Id be a little leary as to what this guy is pushing.

Thank you for the heads up, Mark - please accept my apologies for not searching this out myself before posting this.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 07:46:39 am »

Thank you for the heads up, Mark - please accept my apologies for not searching this out myself before posting this.

Huh you lost me...  Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 07:51:23 am »

Huh you lost me...  Huh

It was in response to the 6 minute video I posted above, where that guy from a "watchman's ministry" said how these "sounds" were from trumpets, shofars, etc, and at the 1:20 mark he talked about "earth changes".

What I was saying is that I myself should have checked out everything this guy said in this video, plus his "ministry" altogether before making a decision to post it. Just wanted to say thanks for pointing out that new age "earth changes" term this guy snuck in.

Was this what you were referring to?

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 08:06:18 am »

ok, i just didnt get the apology thing. no worries.
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2012, 08:17:59 am »

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/mysterious-noise-escalates-windsor-ont-172532826.html

Mysterious noise escalates in Windsor, Ont.

CBC – Mon, 30 Jan, 2012

An unexplained rumbling disturbed hundreds of Windsor, Ont., residents this weekend to the extent that some thought it was an earthquake, prompting calls for Ottawa to step in.

City Coun. Al Maghnieh said he was inundated with telephone calls, emails and Facebook messages this weekend after the so-called "hum" returned, louder than ever.

"Between the sound and the vibration, it was just very, very bad," Maghnieh said. "A lot of people are frustrated and to a point ... demoralized."

Residents across Windsor and neighbouring LaSalle began reporting a noise they describe as similar to an idling train or semi-trailer in February 2011.

Maghnieh said a "low-frequency rumble" seemed to peak early Sunday morning, calling it "really harsh."

(continued at above link)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2012, 06:25:44 pm »

http://1075zoofm.com/strange-sounds-in-missoula-my-ear-witness-account/

Strange Sounds in Missoula: My Ear-witness Account

I’ve had vivid nightmares ever since I posted the very eerie and “strange sounds” that has Missoula talking and looking toward the sky. Awful, awful nightmares. My wife woke me from a dream last night where she says I was screaming like she’s never heard me scream before. I don’t recall dreaming about aliens, nor about 2012. Nothing like that. It was more so about the circumstances of yesterdays event and how I felt enormous pressure from the community to maintain my integrity. It was as if a hundred voices had questions all at the same time – people yelling in my ear saying that I was lying, or that they were frightened and wondering where they needed to go for their family’s safety. It all became so much that I had to start yelling back. And that’s when I woke up.

All this weekend, real voices from friends and family have raised concerns about the ominous metallic sounds I was able to capture near my neighborhood. The same kinds of mysterious noises that are currently being heard around the world. Of course my first thought was that of this being tied into the whole “strange sounds” phenomenon that has taken the web by storm since the beginning of the year. But after replaying the sounds over and over again, I can’t help but think of other, perhaps man-made, possibilities. Let’s break down a few ways this recording could have happened. But first, a little extra background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdZGm476yA&feature=player_embedded

Origin of the strange sounds video:

I was indeed the person who filmed the evidence. It was yesterday, Saturday, Feb 18th around 12:40pm in the Hellgate Elementary School playground. I was taking my daughter out for her daily exercise (the same girl you see in the distance in the video) along with my dog. I started to hear the sounds early on in our little adventure and the first time it was heard my dog perked her ears up and my daughter stopped in her tracks. That sound was identical to the one I had taped later, and lasted just as long. Now since I’ve been following this worldwide strange sounds phenomenon for some time, the whole “End of the world” thing popped instantly into my head. What if this was one of those sounds? I had my phone ready to capture the next one just in case. Sure enough, five minutes later the sound had returned. This second sound was captured but I never released this video only because I kept yelling for my daughter to come closer, and honestly I didn’t want the public to be hearing her name for privacy reasons. Perhaps I’ll bleep out her name and upload that one someday too.

The third time I heard the sound was when you saw me begin to record the video. One thing that cannot be heard is exactly how loud it was. It could be heard, yes. But was it extremely loud? Not really. Not loud enough for the whole city to hear it, which leads me to believe the sound came from close by and was extremely isolated. It also makes me think that perhaps this could be something man-made and mechanical very near by.

So let’s explore our options..

Could it be the train tracks near by?

The Missoula rail system is one very loud and unpredictable beast. Trains connecting their loads to another is a sound very familiar to locals. Loud bangs and screeches can be heard from nearly 10 miles away at any given point throughout the day. Still, that doesn’t explain the fan-like whirring sound (heard at about :11 seconds into the video) that started the sound effect off.

What about the Missoula airport?

This to me seems like the least likely of places that kind of sound would come from. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for nearly 4 years and have heard all kinds of planes coming and going overhead and on the runway. I’ve never heard a plane sound like this before.

What about industrial sounds?

My neighborhood is very quiet and we were about 3 blocks away from any busy intersection during the incident. Can’t say I’ve ever heard an automobile of any kind with that kind of noise. But how about mechanical noises from around the Hellgate Elementary School? Air conditioning units in the cold? Power generators? This to me, seems like the most likely and realistic of all the explanations.

Whatever it was, the purpose of sharing this was not to scare this city into running for the hills. And please, don’t ever think this was my lame attempt at a practical joke. Yes, I have been known to pull a fast one on this community from time to time. But this time was not a prank or PR stunt. It was simply something unexplained that I hope we could shed some light on with your help.

Is this God’s second coming? Are the aliens aligning for their global attack? Is it Mother Nature preparing to kick us off this planet? Take from it what you will. Follow your instincts, and always, ALWAYS ask questions. It’s the only way we can get the answers. Even if it means I have to suffer through a paranoid nightmare or two to get to the bottom of it all.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »

Residents searching for answers to intensifying mystery force shaking North Carolina coast

March 1, 2012 – SOUTHPORT, NC  — Big booms and shaking were felt along the North Carolina coast Tuesday that have some people worried. Now, folks are booming with big bang theories on what they say causes the mysterious rocking and rolling along the coast. “Anything that can shake the houses, not just one or two houses, but a whole neighborhood and it can be heard from Southport to Bolivia and Sunset Harbor, it has to be something big,” said Bolivia resident Erick Myles. Folks across the Cape Fear say the mysterious booms are back and this time they seem stronger than ever. People say they had different experiences depending on where they were at the time. “It’s kind of freaky to me because I heard it but I didn’t see anything,” said Southport resident Jamie Hoffmann. “I didn’t hear the booms but I felt shaking twice,” said Boiling Spring Lakes resident Ruth Finley. Everyone we talked to said this was not the first time they have experienced the unknown sound and shaking. Some folks even say they hear the booms every week. One thing is for sure, people say they want answers. Seismologist say nothing registered on the Richter Scale Tuesday in our area and the military says it is not responsible for the sounds or shaking. Although scientists and authorities can’t seem to pinpoint where the noise is coming from, residents have their own theories. “I know that there’s an explanation and it has to be military,” Myles said. “The ocean,” said Hoffmann. “Something with the ocean.” Meanwhile, others said, “I think they’re earthquakes,” said Finley. “Tremors.”Some people we talked to said they were very concerned with the booms now that we’re nearing the end of the Mayan calendar which some people believe marks the end of the world. They say the confusion surrounding the booms only builds up their theory that we’re nearing the end of days. –Wway 3 News

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/residents-searching-for-answers-to-intensifying-mystery-force-shaking-north-carolina-coast/
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 12:32:01 pm »

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/irish-residents-lives-wrecked-by-mysterious-humming-noise/

Irish residents’ lives wrecked by mysterious ‘humming noise’

March 3, 2012 – IRELAND - Despairing residents in a remote Kerry parish have told how their lives have been made a living hell by a mystery humming noise that is disrupting their sleep and causing chaos every day. They are pleading with the Government to investigate the source of the constant, pulsating, low-frequency noise that cannot be traced despite repeated efforts. Frustrated locals in a rural part of Beaufort, 15km from Killarney, have been hearing the bizarre noise since early last year but cannot find what is causing it. Resident Barry Lynch said: “The first time we heard it was in Apr 2011 and it has been there 24/7 since then. We are nearly gone out of our minds because we can’t get a decent night of sleep and its there all day, every day. There are no mobile phone masts, windmills or generators in the area and the ESB has assured us that the problem is not due to any high-tension wires in the area. We thought the noise might be coming from water pumps installed in the area by Kerry County Council but an engineer switched the pumps off for a trial period and the noise was still there.” He said that neighbors over a 7km radius have also complained about the sound. “One neighbor went to the doctor because he thought he was having a problem with his hearing. It is placing a huge strain on my own partner who can’t sleep at night, even when she wears earplugs.” Mr. Lynch said the noise was even more noticeable inside his home and despite extensive insulation, the whole building appears to vibrate, particularly in the stillness of night. “The whole thing is very unpleasant and it is really bothering us. We don’t know what we can do. We are pleading with the Department of the Environment or some other organization to help us before we are driven out of our homes,” said Mr. Lynch. He said he had found out a similar mystery noise had been reported in many parts of the world. –Irish Examiner
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2012, 03:25:18 pm »

March 6, 2012 – WORLD - Mysterious sounds have been heard booming from the sky all around the world – in some cases they were so loud they set off car alarms. The unsettling noises were heard recently from Europe to Canada, sounding like groans and powerful horns. In Germany noises coming from the sky were recorded on a video camera and uploaded to YouTube, with car alarms clearly heard going off in the background. But experts have said that there are rational explanations. University of Saskatchewan physics professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice told CTV that Geoscientist David Deming from the University of Oklahoma, meanwhile, has previously written about a phenomenon called The Hum – ‘a mysterious and untraceable sound that is heard in certain locations around the world by two to ten per cent of the population’. Writing in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, he said that sources of The Hum could include telephone transmissions and ‘aircraft operated by the U.S Navy for the purpose of submarine communications.’ According to NASA, the Earth has ‘natural radio emissions’. The Agency said: ‘If humans had radio antennas instead of ears, we would hear a remarkable symphony of strange noises coming from our own planet. Scientists call them “tweeks,” “whistlers” and “sferics” They sound like background music from a flamboyant science fiction film, but this is not science fiction. Earth’s natural radio emissions are real and, although we’re mostly unaware of them, they are around us all the time. For instance lightning can produce eerie-sounding radio emissions, NASA added. Earthquakes can also produce sub-audible sounds, according to seismologist Brian W Stump from the Southern Methodist University in Dallas. –Daily Mail

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/is-electromagnetic-phenomena-responsible-for-strange-sounds-being-reported/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiTE43-Izi0&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2012, 03:38:57 pm »

The following came to mind when thinking about these sounds...

20   For the bed is shorter than that [a man] can stretch himself [on it]: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself [in it]. 
21   For the LORD shall rise up as [in] mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as [in] the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 
22   Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.
Isaiah 28:20-22 (KJB)

(on a seperate note, notice verse 20. What does that remind you of?)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2012, 04:35:12 pm »

The following came to mind when thinking about these sounds...

20   For the bed is shorter than that [a man] can stretch himself [on it]: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself [in it]. 
21   For the LORD shall rise up as [in] mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as [in] the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 
22   Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.
Isaiah 28:20-22 (KJB)

(on a seperate note, notice verse 20. What does that remind you of?)

I think I understand this passage as a whole(pertaining to these "strange sounds"), however, I think I'm stuck on vs 20 in terms of what it reminds me of. Any hints?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »

I believe that verse is a spiritual reference to the Word of God. Just look at your bible.

"But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, [so that there is] neither adversary nor evil occurrent." 1 Kings 5:4 (KJB)

"Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:" Isaiah 30:1 (KJB)

The Word is the place of our rest, we rest on the Word, though it's too small to be a bed. And it's covering is too small to cover ourselves, yet that's what the Word does for us.

"Every word of God [is] pure: he [is] a shield unto them that put their trust in him." Proverbs 30:5 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 08:31:38 pm »

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/savanah-georgia-region-shaken-by-mystery-boom-noise/

Savanah Georgia region shaken by mystery ‘boom’ noise
March 16, 2012 – GEORGIA – WSAV is looking into reports of a “boom” felt across the region this morning. We checked with the Chatham Emergency Managemet Agency and the US Geological Survey. Neither reported any tremors in the area. The National Weather Service says there was no weather related activity in the area. As far as military bases, Hunter, Ft. Stewart and Beaufort Marine Corp Air Station all say it didn’t have anything to do with them. However, the Air National Guard says anytime military jets are training off the coast they can cause a sonic boom. And GEMA confirms that they’ve talked to the military and they do have some reports of training exercises going on. Here’s what some of you had to say on Facebook: “Malinda Naquin said: I’m in Richmond Hill and it sounded like it does when a hard storm is starting up, the roof kind of ‘popped’ and then the windows rattled. But, it was sunny so I figured it was a sonic boom. We hear Ft. Stewart all the time now, again, but usually that is lower in tone than this was.” “Teresa Gocial said: too many people from all around felt it, scared the crap outta me shook my house like something slammed into it..nothing like what I normally feel from Ft. Stewart.” “Dee Southworth said: Heard it and felt it on St. Simons. I thought one of our large live oaks fell near the house.” The USGS says, “Earthquake “booms” have been reported for a long time, and they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. Of course, most “booms” that people hear or experience are actually some type of cultural noise, such as some type of explosion, a large vehicle going by, or sometimes a sonic boom, but there have been many reports of “booms” that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these “booms” are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby. As it turns out….there are many factors that contribute to the “sound’ that an earthquake makes. To begin to understand these factors we have to understand the different types of waves, the speed they travel through the earth, and the speed that sound travels through the air.” –WSAV 3

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 05:36:03 pm »

I gotta say I'm just not sure what to make of this. I've speculated it's like the earth groaning from what's coming on the earth. But beyond that I have no idea.

And they haven't proven it's not fracking.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:38:59 pm by Kilika » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2012, 05:48:57 pm »

I gotta say I'm just not sure what to make of this. I've speculated it's like the earth groaning from what's coming on the earth. But beyond that I have no idea.

And they haven't proven it's not fracking.

I'm reading Constance Cumbey's "Hidden Dangers under the Rainbow" now - and she actually touches a tad bit on this and the New Age Movement's connections with this, believe it or not! Her book was written back in the 1980's as well!

I have no idea as well, but nonetheless I was surprised the NAM(according to Cumbey's book) has connections with this.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 09:14:01 pm »

Hey Kilika, these residents are still mystified, so I guess we are not alone!

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/residents-search-for-answers-to-whats-rattling-small-wisconsin-town/

Residents search for answers to what’s rattling small Wisconsin town

March 21, 2012 – WISCONSIN – Mysterious explosions. Unexplained shaking. Something’s going on in Clintonville, Wisconsin, but nobody seems to know what it is. The sounds — variously described as rattling pipes, clanging metal, thunder or firecrackers — have continued on and off since early Sunday night in just one part of the small town of 4,600, located about 180 miles northeast of Madison. Accompanying the sounds are vibrations that have shaken homes and household objects in the northeast corner of town, city manager Lisa Kuss said. The sounds were loud enough Monday morning that a CNN journalist could hear them during a cell phone conversation with Kuss. The baffling phenomenon does not appear to have caused any significant damage or injuries, according to Kuss. Workers peered into manhole covers and utility crews tested for leaking natural gas and other problems, but no one has yet to find anything amiss, Kuss said. Geologists and the military don’t seem to have any quick answers, either, she said. U.S. Geological Survey records show no seismic activity anywhere in Wisconsin Sunday or Monday. “It’s like we’re imagining things but it ain’t, because we’re all out and talking to find out what’s going on,” Clintonville resident Verda Shultz told CNN affiliate WLUK. Absent any better explanations for the sounds and sensations that have, well, rattled, the town, residents were left to their own devices to come up with explanations. While the Wisconsin sounds have yet to be explained, mysterious booming noises are not all that unusual. Recent media accounts include reports from North Carolina, Idaho, Tennessee and others. U.S. Geological Survey scientist David Hill even published a paper in 2011 called, “What is That Mysterious Booming Sound?” In it, he said such sounds are so commonplace in upstate New York, they earned the nickname Seneca guns. They’re also well enough known to be named by residents of Belgium, the countries around the Bay of Bengal, Italy and Japan, among other places, he wrote. –CNN
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2012, 10:07:03 am »

Mysterious booming noise rattles Ontario neighborhood

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/mysterious-booming-noise-rattles-ontario-neighborhood/

March 22, 2012 – ONTARIO – A neighborhood in Barrie’s northwest end was rattled Tuesday night when a “sonic boom” brought residents out of their homes. Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home. “It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbors came out to see what happened,” Higgins said. “No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash.” At least 10 neighbors were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound. “Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large,” he said. “I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn’t have just been our house.” Barrie police said there were no calls for service in the area at the time or reports matching a loud sound. If anyone heard the sound or knows what it is contact the Examiner at 705-726-6537, ext 282. –Barrie Examiner
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2012, 10:12:26 am »

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/is-mysterious-rumbling-noise-in-wisconsin-spreading/

March 22, 2012 – WISCONSIN – The strange sounds heard over three straight nights in Clintonville, Wisconsin, have now been reported 70 miles to the south in Montello. What are they? Also, officials in Montello are reporting an unidentifiable slimy sludge has invaded the waste water system, never seen before. Can it have something to do with the weird booming noises residents of both towns are reporting? In Clintonville this evening, a town meeting is being held with city officials doing their best to answer questions and allay fears. But, they admit, so far they have no explanation for the mysterious, thunderous booms shaking the ground in both far-flung towns. Residents are bracing for another sleepless night, even for those not in the affected areas, because of the unease and fear this phenomenon is causing. Why is it happening only at night? Are aliens starting to work the night shift? Some believe it indicates the strange sounds are a result of some human activity which someone is trying to shield from the public eye. Possibly for illegal reasons? It wouldn’t be the first time that greedy, uncaring people put others, and the environment, at risk purely for personal gain. Unfortunately, it’s a story which has repeated itself over and over. At least in some scenarios, aliens who visit the Earth in a UFO have benevolent reasons for disrupting the lives of unsuspecting citizens. If it’s found that a group of people is doing something harmful, without thought to serious consequences, sleepy towns in Wisconsin, like Clintonville and Montello may wake from peaceful slumber in a mighty nasty mood. –Gather

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: