End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:27:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal  (Read 3731 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2010, 08:57:18 am »

Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal

Gary is the founder of Lion of Judah Ministries and has discovered some interesting insights in the book of Ezekiel. Gary recently visited Israel and says he witnessed firsthand, the gathering of the birds described in Ezekiel 39:17-20. Ezekiel predicted 2500 years ago that Russia and Iran would lead a 9 member strong confederacy into the Holy Land to invade Israel. Iran has just become a "nuclear state" and Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has publicly declared his intentions to wipe Israel off of the map. This coupled with ever strengthening Russian and Iranian national relations has eschatologist thinking this invasion will soon occur. These invaders will be divinely destroyed and the Ezekiel birds will partake in what the prophet declares will be a “sacrificial meal”.

This week on Prophecy Update Radio, host Bill Salus interviews end times expert and evangelist, Gary Fisher. Gary is the founder of Lion of Judah Ministries and has discovered some interesting insights in the book of Ezekiel. Gary recently visited Israel and says he witnessed firsthand, the gathering of the birds described in Ezekiel 39:17-20.

Ezekiel predicted 2500 years ago that Russia and Iran would lead a 9 member strong confederacy into the Holy Land to invade Israel. Iran has just become a "nuclear state" and Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has publicly declared his intentions to wipe Israel off of the map.

This coupled with ever strengthening Russian and Iranian national relations has eschatologists thinking this invasion will soon occur. These invaders will be divinely destroyed and the Ezekiel birds will partake in what the prophet declares will be a “sacrificial meal”.

In this timely interview, Bill and Gary sort through and properly align the prophecies described in Ezekiel’s chapters 36-39. Convincingly, they illustrate that the stage is clearly set for MIDEAST EVENTS TO ERUPT EXTREMELY SOON!

Listen Now to this insightful interview
http://www.kwbb.org/GARY_FISHER_02-12-10.mp3

http://isralestine-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/ezekiels-birds-gather-for-gog-of-magog.html
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 08:57:44 am »

Netanyahu: Ezekiel 37 fulfilled

The leader of a Messianic Jewish ministry is pleased that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently proclaimed the fulfillment of the prophecy in Ezekiel, Chapter 37.

Speaking on the recent 65th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz in Poland, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proclaimed the fulfillment of the prophet Ezekiel's vision of the valley of dry bones.

Netanyahu said, "Armed with the Jewish spirit, the justice of man, and the vision of the prophets, we sprouted new branches and grew deep roots. Dry bones became covered with flesh, a spirit filled them, and they lived and stood on their own feet."

Jan Markell, founder and director of Olive Tree Ministries, comments that Netanyahu's statement helps debunk the idea that modern Israel is just a secular country with no connection to ancient biblical prophecy.

"There is a degree of spirituality in Israel, recently with this Benjamin Netanyahu saying that Ezekiel 37 is now fulfilled," she notes. "So I'm encouraged when the top leader in the nation of Israel comes out and stands up for the Bible. This is absolutely tremendously good news."

Markell adds that now that Ezekiel 37 has been fulfilled, chapters 38 and 39 are expected to follow.

"The Ezekiel 38, 39 scenario - that's the Gog and Magog invasion of Israel, where they, being Russia, Iran and some other nations, descend on her to seize her wealth," the Olive Tree Ministries founder mentions.

She concludes that Israel wins that war, and though some scholars argue on the time frame of that event, Markell believes it takes place during the tribulation period.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=898508
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 08:58:31 am »

BornAgain2    
 Post subject: Re: Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Mark, so the Gog/Magog war happens BEFORE the the trib?

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 08:59:11 am »

Quote from: BornAgain2
Mark, so the Gog/Magog war happens BEFORE the the trib?

Second time made a big post and lost it.  :anger:

That is how i basically understand it.

Now in EZK 36 and 37 God brings Israel back in unbelief, not for them but for him. Its a promise that he made, and he keeps his promises. Israel today is the fulfillment of those prophecies, back in one day and a very rich nation. oh and very athiest. They are not a nation that is back in belief in the Lord God.

Now the war of 38 and 39, i have heard and seen where people have placed it before, during and after the Trib. I hold to the belief that its before. But well get to that. Now heres what gets me, all the nations listed in 38 are enemies of Israel today. Even the mysterious Gog which can or cant be Russia. Huh who really knows?  Wink

What is missing from the list are two very specific nations. Those two being Egypt and Iraq. Those two do not participate in the attack. Egypt has been on good terms with Israel since the 70's, and well Iraq no longer has a military thanx to the US. So as of today those two nations wouldnt help in an attack.

All the other nations mentioned are all Islamic enemies of Israel. Chiefly Persia, Iran. Heres how i see it going down. Israel will attack Iran, an unprecedented attack. iran and Russia and all the world will call for israels sanction, probably calling for there disarmement of Nukes, as they will be persieved as the hostile nation. UN resolutions will be passed calling for Israels disarmament, to which the US will most likley abstain from the vote. This will give Russia and her allies the precedent to attack Israel.

Basically the same scenario that America used for the second Iraq war. All tha nations will attack Israel on a day they are least expecting it, and be caught unawares. This is where God steps in and proclaims his Glory to the world, and Israel. Destroying these nations militaries in a day. It will be terrifying and awesome.

It is this that will restore Israels faith in God, and bring back their old testament temple religous system, ushering in the Third Temple as who would opose them now? No one in the region will have any military strengh except Israel, Egypt and Iraq. At this time Iraq will take the leadership of the middle east and restore Babylon to its place in history.

Now i could be wrong, but this scenario fits so well in todays geo-political world. It fits so perfectly that you could really read about it tomorrow morning, on the news.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 08:59:48 am »

BornAgain2    
 Post subject: Re: Ezekiel's Birds Gathering For Gog-Magog Meal
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Mark, you brought up some very interesting points - less not forget all those Obama assassination rumors that are popping up recently. No, it's not like Alex Jones is the only one ranting this off, others like Glenn Beck and other subliminal messages like those WH party crasher guests, as well as Stephen Colbert subtlely hinting so have come up as well.

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm............if, let's say, all this turns out to be true(I pray it doesn't), then the US will be left in a state of chaos with Martial Law declared, civil unrest/race wars, the whole 9 yards, etc, Israel will be all alone, and will end up attacking Iran b/c 1) They no longer need the US's permission to do so now that the US has way too many problems of their own, and 2) While the whole world is watching the US in chaos, Israel will have many opportunities to make a surprise attack while noone is watching.

Also - just to throw this out there too - while I do NOT endorse that Zionist bible code garbage which became a fad early in the last decade, I remember reading it 3 years ago over how lots of calamities were predicted in 2010(i.e. California getting the "big one", a political assassination I think, etc).

Again - I'm NOT giving any kind of rubber stamp toward that unbiblical, Zionist, abomination of that bible code garbage, but at the same time, especially with the times we're living in now, I just found it a coincidence over what I read 3 years ago of what could happen in 2010.
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 12:02:39 am »

This video has a recitation of Ezekiel 38 in the King James Version by website: Now The End Begins.
God gives us the lists of the major nations that will attack Israel, and they are:
• Magog - this is modern day Russia
• Persia - this is modern day Iran
• Ethiopia - this is modern Ethiopia
• Libya - this is modern day Libya
• Gomer - this is modern day Germany
• Meshech and Tubal, Togarmah - this region is modern day Turkey

For more information see:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/israel/world_war_3_ezekiel_38.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 08:28:05 pm »

The name Magog only occurs in the Bible five times.

Genesis 10:2  The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

1 Chronicles 1:5  The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Ezekiel 38:2  Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Ezekiel 39:6  And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Revelation 20:8  And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The first two verses are genealogies which inform us that Magog was a son of Japheth, son of Noah.  The next three verses are prophecies which foretell that Magog will one day attack Israel/the camp of the saints.

How logical is it to assume that these two prophecies describe two distinct events?  I would say the odds of this being so are mathematically, statistically near impossible.

Revelation ch. 20

[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

[5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

The idea that the modern nation-state of Israel is about to be attacked by Russian and Muslim armies and that God will intervene to protect it is the idea pushed by many so-called scholars and pastors.  The same ones who tell their flocks not to worry about anything because there's going to be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture beam-me-up-Scotty event before anything bad happens to them.  The ones who seem to disbelieve that God could protect his people even during the darkest of times.  Maybe they should read Psalm 91?

If I'm not mistaken, there are certain prophecies in Ezekiel ch. 37 that should take place before those in chs. 38 & 39. But they have yet to occur.  Look, read for yourself:

Ezekiel ch. 37

[24] And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

[25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

[26] Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

[27] My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

[28] And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Did all that happen yet?  No, I don't think so. David needs to be resurrected before he can be king over Israel again.  And the idea that the Gog and Magog attacks of Ezekiel and Revelation are two separate events is nowhere supported by the Bible.  Only in the minds of deluded people who seem to believe critical thinking isn't a requirement when it comes to the Bible.

Israel may get attacked by her enemies when World War III breaks out, but I don't think Yahweh will protect it. Since when does God ever protect people in rebellion to Him?  Besides, the Israelis have at least 400 nukes.

However, there is an interesting letter attributed to a man named Albert Pike which describes how the nation of Israel will be used to actually bring about World War III as the last stage in a plan to bring about a Luciferian one-world government.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - from Albert Pike's letter to Giusseppe Mazzini, - http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

If you don't know who Albert Pike is, he is the author of the Masonic 'bible', Morals and Dogma, among other things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

http://www.masonicinfo.com/pike.htm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pike.htm

Albert Pike Statue Washington DC  - http://www.dcpages.com/gallery/Albert_Pike_Statue_Washington_DC/

ALBERT PIKE LODGE # 33 - http://www.nvcc.edu/home/rbautista/albertpike/apwebmain.htm

Washington D.C. and Masonic/Luciferic Symbology. - http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm

House of the Temple - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple

Masonic Washington: The Albert Pike Monument & The House Of The Temple -

Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings 1: The New Atlantis - http://www.veoh.com/watch/v14257318J72HqKpG (full version) or (1 of 17 parts on youtube)

Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings 2 - Riddles in Stone - Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3924304351562745462#
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 06:20:26 am »

Just beause 38 and 39 are after 37, it doesent mean the prophecies are in order. Ezk 4 is before 36 and 37, which all three talk about the return of Israel to the land. 4 gives th eprophecy to the exact date, and 36 and 37 talk about it in one day and how it comes about. Yet 4 which gives it to the exact day came way before 36 and 37.
Report Spam   Logged

Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 12:02:54 am »

Don't want to argue, but can you show me how Ezekiel 4 refers to the modern nation-state of Israel?

I don't see that the modern nation-state of Israel has fulfilled these prophecies.

Ezekiel 36
[12] Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.
[13] Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations;
[14] Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD.
[15] Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD.

[25] Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
[26] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
[27] And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
[28] And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
[29] I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
[30] And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
[31] Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
[32] Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
[33] Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

The only way Israel can be righteous in God's eyes is if she is Christian.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:07:42 pm by Khazaq » Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 03:48:53 am »

10 Prophecies Fulfilled in 1948
                                                                                                                                            |

These 10 Bible prophecies were fulfilled in 1948 when Israel became an independent, united nation for the second time in history, and for the first time in 2,900 years. 100 Prophecies

1. Jacob's descendants would regain control of Israel

Bible passage: Amos 9:14-15
Written: about 750 BC
Fulfilled: Since 1948

In Amos 9:14-15, the prophet said that there would come a time when the exiles of Israel would again have Israel as their own land and that they would never be uprooted again. Amos lived about 2700 years ago, during a time when the people of Israel were being forced out of their homeland by a succession of foreign invasions. Despite many centuries of exile, many Jews returned to Israel and reclaimed sovereignty over a portion of their ancient homeland. This declaration of independence, in 1948, triggered a war with the surrounding countries, which objected to the presence of a Jewish state. On May 15, 1948, the day that armies from the surrounding countries invaded, Azzam Pasha, the Secretary General of the Arab League, said "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades." Similar quotes were uttered by others during the war of 1948-49 and during the two major wars that followed. Despite its tiny size, Israel prevailed in these wars, preventing its people from being uprooted again, as they had been in ancient times.
Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Israel would be brought back to life

Bible passage: Ezekiel 37:10-14
Written: between 593-571 BC
Fulfilled: 1948

In Ezekiel 37:10-14, the prophet receives a vision in which Israel was seen as a scattering of dried-up bones. In this vision, God tells Ezekiel that the bones (Israel) would be brought back to life. Just as Ezekiel had prophesized about 2600 years ago, the Jews were brought back to the land, and the country of Israel was brought back to life. Israel re-established sovereignty in 1948, a mere three years after the end of the Holocaust, during which the Nazis killed about one-third of the world's Jewish population.
Ezekiel 37:10-14
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army. Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, `Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them: `This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Isaiah spoke of a Israel being reborn in one day

Bible passage: Isaiah 66:7-8
Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC

In Isaiah 66:7-8, the prophet foreshadowed the re-birth of Israel in 1948. Isaiah describes a woman giving birth before going into labor, and he speaks of a country being born in one day. This accurately describes what happened on May 14, 1948 - when the Jews declared independence for Israel as a united and sovereign nation for the first time in 2900 years.
During that same day, the United States issued a statement recognizing Israel's sovereignty. And, only hours beforehand, a United Nations mandate expired, ending British control of the land. During a 24-hour span of time, foreign control of the land of Israel had formally ceased, and Israel had declared its independence, and its independence was acknowledged by other nations. Modern Israel was literally was born in a single day.

Isaiah said the birth would take place before there would be labor pains. And that too is precisely what happened. A movement called Zionism began in the 1800s to encourage Jews worldwide to move to Israel, which at that time was called Palestine. Within hours of the declaration of independence in 1948, Israel was attacked by the surrounding countries of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

When reading Isaiah 66:7-8, keep in mind that Israel's status as a sovereign nation was established and reaffirmed during the course of a single day, and that it was born of a movement called Zionism, and that its declaration of independence was not the result of a war but rather the cause of one.

Isaiah 66:7-8
"Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."

4. Israel would be re-established as a united nation

Bible passage: Ezekiel 37:21-22

In Ezekiel 37:21-22, the prophet said that God would one day bring the people of Israel back to Israel, as a united nation. This might have been a shock for Ezekiel. He lived about 2600 years ago. At that time, the people of Israel had already divided themselves into two separate kingdoms. And, both kingdoms had been conquered by foreign invaders, who forced many of the people, including Ezekiel, into exile. But, when Jews reclaimed sovereignty in 1948, they did so as a united people, creating one nation - Israel.
Ezekiel 37:21-22
and say to them, `This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.

5. The second Israel would be more impressive than the first

Bible passage: Jeremiah 16:14-15
Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC

In Jeremiah 16:14-15, the prophet said the second Israel would be more impressive than the first. In many regards, it is. The first time that Israel was established as a country was after Moses led the descendants of Jacob (typically referred to today as Jews) out of Egypt, where they had been enslaved for 400 years. They then conquered Canaan and established Israel about 3400 years ago. But the second time that Israel was established was after the Jews had been scattered far and wide for a few thousand years. This time the Jews had to return from as far away as the United States, China, Russia and South Africa.
Jeremiah 16:14-15
"However, the days are coming," declares the Lord, "when men will no longer say, `As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,' but they will say, `As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.' For I will restore them to the land I gave their forefathers.

6. Ezekiel predicted when Israel would be re-established

Bible passage: Ezekiel 4:3-6

In Ezekiel 4:3-6, the prophet said the Jews, who had lost control of their homeland, would be punished for 430 years. This prophecy, according to Bible scholar Grant Jeffrey, pinpointed the 1948 rebirth of Israel. Here's a summary of Jeffrey's theory:
1. Ezekiel said the Jews were to be punished for 430 years because they had turned away from God. As part of the punishment, the Jews lost control of their homeland to Babylon. Many Jews were taken as captives to Babylon.

2. Babylon was later conquered by Cyrus in 539 BC. Cyrus allowed the Jews to leave Babylon and to return to their homeland. But, only a small number returned. The return had taken place sometime around 536 BC, about 70 years after Judah lost independence to Babylon.

3. Because most of the exiles chose to stay in pagan Babylon rather than return to the Holy Land, the remaining 360 years of their punishment was multiplied by 7. The reason is explained in Bible's book of Leviticus. (Leviticus 26:18, 26:21, 26:24 and 26:28). In Leviticus, it says that if the people did not repent while being punished, the punishment would be multiplied by 7. And, by staying in pagan Babylon, most exiles were refusing to repent.

4. So, if you take the remaining 360 years of punishment and multiply by 7, you get 2,520 years. But, Jeffrey says those years are based on an ancient 360-day lunar calendar. If those years are adjusted to the modern solar calendar, the result is 2,484 years.

5. And, there were exactly 2,484 years from 536 BC to 1948, which is the year that Israel regained independence.

(In this Bible passage, Ezekiel is asked by God to symbolically act out the 430 years of punishment)

Ezekiel 4:3-6
... Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. "Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel. "After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

7. The people of Israel would return to "their own land"

Bible passage: Ezekiel 34:13
Fulfilled: after May 14, 1948

In Ezekiel 34:13, the prophet said that God would gather the people of Israel scattered throughout the world and bring them back to "their own land." After many centuries of dispersion, hundreds of thousands of Jews returned to their ancient homeland beginning in the late 1800s. But, millions more returned after Israel declared independence in 1948. In other words, millions of exiles returned to their ancient homeland which was now truly "their own land" in the sense that it was now a sovereign Jewish state.
Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

8. God would watch over the people of Israel

Bible passage: Jeremiah 31:10
Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC
Fulfilled: 1948, etc.

In Jeremiah 31:10, the prophet said that God would one day gather the Jews back to Israel and that He would watch over them like a shepherd. Believe what you wish, but there is evidence that God indeed has watched over the re-established nation of Israel. Hours after Israel declared independence in 1948, the surrounding countries attacked, hoping to replace the Jewish state with an Arab state. These countries are much larger than Israel. But tiny Israel prevailed in that war and was able to capture additional land, increasing the land size of Israel by 50 percent. Israel also prevailed in the two other major wars that followed.
Jeremiah 31:10
"Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: `He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.'

9. Israel's army would be disproportionately powerful

Bible passage: Leviticus 26:3, 7-8
Written: perhaps around 1400 BC
Fulfilled: 1948-49, 1967, etc.

In Leviticus 26:3, 7-8, the Bible says that the army of Israel would have a supernatural power to prevail during times of conflict, if the people are obedient to the Lord. This Bible passage says that 5 people would be able to chase away 100 people, and that 100 would be able to chase away 10,000. Is there any proof to this incredible claim? Judge for yourself:
Example 1: Within hours of Israel's declaration of independence in 1948, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon invaded Israel. The combined population of those countries was at least 20 million at that time. Israel had fewer than 1 million Jews. Even so, the Jews won the war and expanded the size of Israel by 50 percent.

Example 2: During the War of 1967, Israel attacked the air force bases of the surrounding countries and took control of Jerusalem for the first time in about 2000 years. They also seized additional territory. That war lasted a mere 6 days.

Example 3: On Oct. 6, 1973, Israel was attacked by Egypt and Syria. Other countries later joined the attack. But the Jews were able to push back the attacking armies and occupy land outside of Israel's borders.

Leviticus 26:3, 7-8
"If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, ... You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you."

10. The fortunes of the people of Israel would be restored

Bible passage: Deuteronomy 30:3-5
Written: perhaps 1400 BC
Fulfilled: 1948, etc.

In Deuteronomy 30:3-5, the Bible said the Jews would be scattered worldwide and that they later would return to their homeland and have their fortunes restored. This prophecy began to be fulfilled in modern times during the late 1800s when many Jews returned to Israel, from as far away as China and the United States, Russia and South Africa. Israel declared independence in 1948. Today, Israel is among the world's most prosperous countries. In 1999, for example, Israel's per capita Gross Domestic Product was twice as prosperous than the neighboring countries.
Deuteronomy 30:3-5
then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.
Report Spam   Logged

Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 03:51:27 am »

1.  Amos 9
[8] Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
[9] For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
[10] All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
[11] In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
[12] That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Which is the sinful kingdom that God will destroy?  And did all the sinners of "my people" die by the sword?

2.  Why can't Ezekiel ch. 37 be taken literally?  Why can't God be talking about literally resurrecting Israelites?  And why, if the first part of Ezekiel 37 occurs before 38 and 39, does not the last part of Ezekiel 37 occur before 38 and 39?

So, the Satanic UN grants Israel its statehood?  And what about all the terrorist activities the Zionists were involved in before that time?  Massacring Arabs and bombing the British?

3.  Isaiah 65
[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

If you read the whole of Isaiah 66, it seems clear that God is speaking of the time after the final judgment and return of Christ.

4. What evidence is there that all twelve tribes have been united in the modern nation-state of Israel?  And if 37:21-22 are supposed to have been fulfilled, why not 24-28?

5. I'm not sure in those two verses where it says the second (actually third, see Babylonian captivity) Israel would be more impressive than the first.

Jeremiah 16
[10] And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God?
[11] Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;
[12] And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:
[13] Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.
[14] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
[15] But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
[16] Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
[17] For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
[18] And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.
[19] O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
[20] Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
[21] Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

God tells Israel that evil came upon them because they were disobedient.  Is he now going to reward them while they remain disobedient? 

I John 2
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1:9  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 15
[22] If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
[23] He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
[24] If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
[25] But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

6.  Sounds a little contrived to me.  The fact that remains that most 'Jews' still live outside the land of Israel.

7.  Are these prophecies also fulfilled?

Ezekiel 34
[23] And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
[24] And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.
[25] And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

[28] And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.
[29] And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
[30] Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.
[31] And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

8.  Jeremiah 31:11  For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.

How would God go from here:

Matthew 23
[37] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
[38] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
[39] For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Luke 13
[34] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
[35] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

to there (Jeremiah 31:11) without the repentance of the Jews, without there having accepted Christ?

Jeremiah 31
[31] Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
[32] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
[33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[34] And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

The new covenant was made by Christ.  Obviously, the supposed return of the Israelites to the Holy Land in 1948 did not occur before the birth, death, and resurrection of Christ.

9.  Victory in battle is not always proof of God's protection or a people's righteousness. 

Revelation 11:7  And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 13
[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Ezekiel 29
[17] And it came to pass in the seven and twentieth year, in the first month, in the first day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[18] Son of man, Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great service against Tyrus: every head was made bald, and every shoulder was peeled: yet had he no wages, nor his army, for Tyrus, for the service that he had served against it:
[19] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army.
[20] I have given him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he served against it, because they wrought for me, saith the Lord GOD.

Obviously, the Babylonians were not righteous, but they were fulfilling a part of God's plan.  The existence of the nation-state of Israel is fulfilling a part of God's plan for the end times.  But not in the way that most people seem to think.  Also, would we expect God to fight for the Muslims against anyone?  Yet they won many battles and forged great empires in the past.  Did not the Muslims control Jerusalem throughout at least half of the last 2000 years?

10.  Deuteronomy 30
[1] And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
[2] And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
[3] That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
[4] If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
[5] And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
[6] And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
[7] And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
[8] And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

Israel cannot now obey God without being Christian.  Even if one was to believe the idea that God accepts worship from non-Christians, whether Jew or Gentile, which He does not, many of the 'Jews' living in Israel do not even practice Judaism.

I'm not sure how anyone can think God is blessing a land which does not permit Christian evangelism.

When viewed in context all those verses and passages seem cherry-picked by Zionists in order to support their beliefs and goals.

And remember, the same God who said all those things also said these things.

Malachi 1
[9] And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 2
[1] And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
[2] If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
[3] Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
[4] And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
[10] Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
[11] Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
[12] The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
[17] Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

Malachi 3
[1] Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
[2] But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
[3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
[4] Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
[5] And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

God does not bless and protect Israel when they are in rebellion.  He may show mercy when we stray, but he does not support us in our sin.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:45:29 pm by Khazaq » Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 05:51:26 am »

Israel cannot now obey God without being Christian.  Even if one was to believe the idea that God accepts worship from non-Christian, whether Jew or Gentile, which He does not, many of the 'Jews' living in Israel do not even practice Judaism.

I'm not sure how anyone can think God is blessing a land which does not permit Christian evangelism.

When viewed in context all those verses and passages seem cherry-picked by Zionists in order to support their beliefs and goals.

There is a reason that scripture says God hates those who claim to be Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan. I think that applies to both people who aren't actually Hebrew pretending to be Jewish, and those who claim to be Christian and are not.

And you're correct in my opinion, Jews aren't even close to practicing Judaism as the law says. I will continue to say till somebody can prove me wrong that Judaism is in direct violation of the law without the temple services and the High Priest. They could even revert back to the days of tents, but they haven't, and they don't have the ark (which the real one isn't available anyway!). Of course even if they did, they'd still be lost, because God has already moved on to the law of grace and they don't even know it!
Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 05:06:54 pm »

There is a reason that scripture says God hates those who claim to be Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of satan. I think that applies to both people who aren't actually Hebrew pretending to be Jewish, and those who claim to be Christian and are not.

And you're correct in my opinion, Jews aren't even close to practicing Judaism as the law says. I will continue to say till somebody can prove me wrong that Judaism is in direct violation of the law without the temple services and the High Priest. They could even revert back to the days of tents, but they haven't, and they don't have the ark (which the real one isn't available anyway!). Of course even if they did, they'd still be lost, because God has already moved on to the law of grace and they don't even know it!

True.  Also, Judaism and Islam are only two major world religions which are explicitly anti-Christ.  Moreover, "...without shedding of blood is no remission." (Hebrews 9:22).  So, even if God were to any longer accept animal sacrifices as propitiation for sins, which He won't, the modern 'Jews' don't even attempt that.  The rebuilding of the physical temple and the re-institution of Mosaic ordinances would be an abomination in God's eyes.  He sent His Son, God incarnate, to die for us.  He died in our place.  Yahshua (Jesus) Christ is the only sacrifice God now accepts.

1 Corinthians 3
[16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
[17] If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ephesians 2  [19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
[21] In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
[22] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

2 Thessalonians 2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away [apostasia] first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The anti-Christ does not need a physical temple or building.  He will be declared to be the true Christ by the fallen world.  In any case, there is no possibility of building a temple on the Temple Mount of Jerusalem without completely destroying the Muslims.  Or do we entertain the delusion that they would not fight to their last dying breaths if the Dome of the Rock was destroyed or otherwise removed?

Again, I see no Biblical evidence that God ever rewards the rebellious and disobedient.

1 Samuel 15:23  For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Galatians 5
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

How can God bless a nation or people which denies His Son?

Now, look at the history of the foundation of modern Israel, and let us examine whether or not it was after a godly manner.

Research these 'Jewish" Terrorist groups, Irgun (The Etzel), Haganah, and Lehi (The Stern Gang). - Massacred Arabs and bombed the British, etc.  See for example - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Research the Communist-Zionist connection.

"The Soviet Union voted in favor of the 1947 UN Partition Plan (Resolution 181) which paved the way for the creation of the State of Israel. Within 11 minutes of Israel's declaration of independence, it was recognized by the United States. The Soviet Union followed soon after, along with most of the other Western powers." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Israel#Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union

"It is commonly accepted that the United States was the first nation to recognize Israel upon statehood in 1948. In fact, President Harry Truman responded to Israel’s declaration within minutes. However, what he proffered was de facto recognition; America did not grant de jure recognition to Israel until the following year. It is, rather, the Soviet Union that has the distinction of being the first country to grant de jure recognition to Israel, just two days after the declaration of statehood. Interestingly, the first Muslim majority state to grant de jure recognition to Israel was Iran. Since then, that recognition has been withdrawn. Iran now stands as one of Israel’s most out-spoken enemies, and, Israel‘s relationship with Russia is tenuous at best. " - http://www.bridgesforpeace.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7353

Israel’s Allies in 1948; The USSR, Czechoslovakia, American Mainline Churches and the Left
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/27868

Read pages 458 & 459 from Thomas L. Friedman's, From Beirut to Jerusalem
http://books.google.com/books?id=2bTTRDkTB4sC&pg=PA453&lpg=PA453&dq=thomas+friedman+from+beirut+to+jerusalem+soviet+union+israel&source=bl&ots=V8CTvOiaQF&sig=FLhujMgscGpGyGlmrJ9qFCbXxjg&hl=en&ei=JGanTcT7K4aosAOm_8X6DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAg#v=snippet&q=soviet%20union&f=false

America helped arm Nazi Germany -
http://www.amazon.com/Trading-Enemy-Nazi-American-Money-1933-1949/dp/0595431666
http://libcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

Holocaust - Devil's Gambit - Zionists wanted it to happen, helped make it happen
http://www.henrymakow.com/again_zionists_are_setting_jew.html
"JEWISH HOMELAND?
Israel would never have been created if it were only "a Jewish Homeland." Israel is intended to be the capital of the Rothschild Cabalist World Empire. Ordinary Jews have no role in this except as cannon fodder.
My grandparents died in the holocaust. I blame the Illuminati bankers who brought the Nazis to power.  I blame the Zionists for collaborating with the Nazis. I blame the Zionists for preventing European Jews from being rescued. I blame Zionists for stopping aid from reaching ghettos. I blame Zionists for rounding up Jews and sending them to concentration camps. I blame Zionists for sabotaging Jewish resistance.
Israel was not created as result of the holocaust. It was the other way round. The Nazis were brought to power partly to force Jews to set up Israel for the Rothschilds and the Illuminati."

Hitler - Rothschild Agent - 'Jew'? - Policies encouraged emigration to Palestine - Escaped to Argentina?
Was Hitler an Illuminati Agent?
http://www.henrymakow.com/001399.html
Martin Bormann was Rothschild Agent -- Damning Evidence
http://www.henrymakow.com/martin_bormann_was_rothschild.html
Hitler was a Godsend for Israel
http://www.henrymakow.com/hitler_was_a_godsend_for_israe.html
Nazis SS Funded Nascent Israeli Army
http://www.henrymakow.com/israeli_haganah.html

"Joseph Stalin told Western leaders at the Potsdam conference in 1945 he believed Hitler may have escaped to Spain or South America.
Stalin's top army officer, Marshal Georgy Zhukov, said: "We found no corpse that could be Hitler's." - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2659264/Found-skull-re-ignites-theories-about-Hitlers-escape.html

http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view - page 165

Far more Christians died as a result of WWII than 'Jews'.  I don't think I need to provide proof for that.

70 Million Died So The Jews Could Have Palestine
http://www.rense.com/general92/70m.htm

"...the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 05:58:15 pm »

While trolling the other forum (refreshed it once today lol) I noticed this Khazaq person seemed pretty durned smart/entertaining.

Clinging to the old ways, which do require sacrifice as you pointed out, would indeed provide impetus for sacrifice of various kinds; but improper sacrifices and those offered in secret fall under the heading of religions like Santeria, which is what some forms of "Judaism" would resemble if they did continue to practice animal sacrifice without temple services etc! It was this ignorance, the rumor of such things (practiced by witches really, not just Jews) armed Hitler and his ultra-conservative psuedo-Christians to go to war against former friends who because of propaganda were suddenly dangerous strangers, and even terrorists, in Hitler's eyes. His people followed his thinking and encouraged him.

It is truly sad that more Jews cannot see the perfect grace and sacrifice of Jesus (and OT references to Him); it would provide a very inspiring example to the world in general if a large number of Jews came to Christ and truly started a reformation of the Faith properly. America needs some sackcloth and ashes time...

Of course, most people are so anti-Christianity today that even Gideons are probably classed as terrorists (as my insane Sociology professor/class tried to say) because they offer people Bibles next to a public doorway. I've rarely met pleasanter people than the Gideons, whether or not I read their book... but there are young people in this country who are so woefully ignorant that they would not shed a tear if these rare bearers of simple knowledge and faith were put to the sword.

And as Corrie ten Boom said in her later years, over 70% of the world's Christians endure worse persecution today than during the time of Nero. That is really horrible. But few people in our country care, and many cause Arabs (muslims, jews, and christians alike) to suffer similar persecution; can these be called "christians" any longer? =( I think not.

Why on earth would the Lord save such as the common modern American from His righteous judgment? Did He not tell all modernized peoples, "come out of her [the harlot] or be judged with her"? =((((((( Eek eek eek. I tend to worry for those who expect divine intervention before suffering in America worsens. The Lord could show grace but I suspect that we deserve at least as much misery as the peoples our empire suppresses worldwide, and the nations/continents which are being depopulated by Europe/China/USA would agree that they deserve justice in that form.

I hope I am wrong, but something tells me that "we the people" need to take a more active role in providing for the needy, exposing lies propagated by corporations and the gov't, and keeping priorities/freedoms straight, or this country is doomed. There are not enough who are aware or care.

Thank God for people like you guys who seem to maintain balanced lives and provide a consistent witness.
Great posts!

BTW I was telling my father-in-law today about Bush Sr.'s nickname in S&B: Magog. I also told him why he got that one. Icky =(

Report Spam   Logged
Khazaq

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 07:26:22 pm »

While trolling the other forum (refreshed it once today lol) I noticed this Khazaq person seemed pretty durned smart/entertaining.

Clinging to the old ways, which do require sacrifice as you pointed out, would indeed provide impetus for sacrifice of various kinds; but improper sacrifices and those offered in secret fall under the heading of religions like Santeria, which is what some forms of "Judaism" would resemble if they did continue to practice animal sacrifice without temple services etc! It was this ignorance, the rumor of such things (practiced by witches really, not just Jews) armed Hitler and his ultra-conservative psuedo-Christians to go to war against former friends who because of propaganda were suddenly dangerous strangers, and even terrorists, in Hitler's eyes. His people followed his thinking and encouraged him.

It is truly sad that more Jews cannot see the perfect grace and sacrifice of Jesus (and OT references to Him); it would provide a very inspiring example to the world in general if a large number of Jews came to Christ and truly started a reformation of the Faith properly. America needs some sackcloth and ashes time...

Of course, most people are so anti-Christianity today that even Gideons are probably classed as terrorists (as my insane Sociology professor/class tried to say) because they offer people Bibles next to a public doorway. I've rarely met pleasanter people than the Gideons, whether or not I read their book... but there are young people in this country who are so woefully ignorant that they would not shed a tear if these rare bearers of simple knowledge and faith were put to the sword.

And as Corrie ten Boom said in her later years, over 70% of the world's Christians endure worse persecution today than during the time of Nero. That is really horrible. But few people in our country care, and many cause Arabs (muslims, jews, and christians alike) to suffer similar persecution; can these be called "christians" any longer? =( I think not.

Why on earth would the Lord save such as the common modern American from His righteous judgment? Did He not tell all modernized peoples, "come out of her [the harlot] or be judged with her"? =((((((( Eek eek eek. I tend to worry for those who expect divine intervention before suffering in America worsens. The Lord could show grace but I suspect that we deserve at least as much misery as the peoples our empire suppresses worldwide, and the nations/continents which are being depopulated by Europe/China/USA would agree that they deserve justice in that form.

I hope I am wrong, but something tells me that "we the people" need to take a more active role in providing for the needy, exposing lies propagated by corporations and the gov't, and keeping priorities/freedoms straight, or this country is doomed. There are not enough who are aware or care.

Thank God for people like you guys who seem to maintain balanced lives and provide a consistent witness.
Great posts!

BTW I was telling my father-in-law today about Bush Sr.'s nickname in S&B: Magog. I also told him why he got that one. Icky =(

Yes, I agree.  Only true repentance could save America now.  Which means turning from her wicked ways and following after righteousness.  I don't see that happening, so, unfortunately, I believe the United States of America is doomed.

Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »

Yes, I agree.  Only true repentance could save America now.  Which means turning from her wicked ways and following after righteousness.  I don't see that happening, so, unfortunately, I believe the United States of America is doomed.

Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

This is also my big gripe with Christianity in America today - it's as if everyone has this perception that America is financially wealthy b/c all they do is give alot of money to alot of the poor and in-debt nations, so in turn God has blessed them(yes, and this despite aborting babies, homosexuality, couples shacking up, immorality in the media, among other abominable sins). And rarely do many of these churches give one iota to all the persecuted Christians in many of the other poor and 3rd world countries.

I mean you walk in a church today - the pews are filled with NIV/NKJV bibles, the pastors are preaching watered down messages, the Sunday schools are using 3rd rate study materials instead of the bible directly, Emergent theology like Purpose Driven and Willow Creek Assoc have hijacked 1000s of pulpits, alot of their emphasis is on raising $$, Freemasons are running rampant, etc, etc.

I'll admit - I dread now going into any of the churches in my area(all of the KJV only independent fundamentals are way outside in my metroplex). No, I'm not trying to come off like I'm better than the pews in all of these churches, but I would just like to sit down in a pew and hear a SOUND 1 hour message for a change. You go to sermonaudio.com and people like Sam Adams, Bryan Denlinger, Mike Slattery, Mike Hoggard, etc have at least 40 minute sermons full of meat. In today's 501c3 watered down church, the pastor and music director will play tag team to the point where by the time it's the pastor's turn to preach, time's pretty much is about to run out.

Keep in mind Judgement starts AT the House of the Lord? What does this mean? Ye hath the Lord saith Judgement starts in Hollywood? Ye hath the Lord saith Judgement starts in San Francisco, CA or in the French Quarter in New Orleans? Ye hath the Lord saith Judgement starts in the public school system? Nope, Nope, and Nope - God's Word never Lies. You can't deny that the church over the last 50 years has lost their backbone when it's come to alot of these pressing issues like evolution being conditioned on our kids, couples shacking up with each other without marrying, feminism, wicked leaders(all of them, that is) leading our country and supporting them instead, wolves in sheep's clothing like the Office of the Pope and Billy Graham, etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 11:58:08 pm »

Can someone tell everyone what are the modern nations today in Ezekiel 38 ?

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Do the Israeli's and the Jews know which nations they are?
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 03:58:51 am »

Agreed, America, and every other country on earth is doomed. No saving them. The only thing to be saved are those individuals who follow Jesus Christ. The world is burnt toast.

I also believe that Christians should not spend time trying to fight the world and it's oppressors. Protesting and writing their congressmen, or voting for "better" representatives will do no good at all (sorry Ron Paul fans!). Things will continue to get worse leading to a distinct world government.

Really the only thing we can do is point out how evil the world is, how it's not working and why. Just like Noah knew what was coming, but he didn't spend his time trying to convince people, but instead spent his time getting his own house in order building the ark.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 05:39:53 am »

Can someone tell everyone what are the modern nations today in Ezekiel 38 ?

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Do the Israeli's and the Jews know which nations they are?

http://www.ltradio.org/articles/?admin=linkto&link=190&&quick=y

http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

http://www.godward.org/Prophecy/EZEKIEL%2038-39%20article-FINAL.pdf

Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 09:44:57 am »

Agreed, America, and every other country on earth is doomed. No saving them. The only thing to be saved are those individuals who follow Jesus Christ. The world is burnt toast.

I also believe that Christians should not spend time trying to fight the world and it's oppressors. Protesting and writing their congressmen, or voting for "better" representatives will do no good at all (sorry Ron Paul fans!). Things will continue to get worse leading to a distinct world government.

Really the only thing we can do is point out how evil the world is, how it's not working and why. Just like Noah knew what was coming, but he didn't spend his time trying to convince people, but instead spent his time getting his own house in order building the ark.

Thank you - thank you very much. Seriously, does anyone think our Congressmen and Senators will LISTEN? They are all bought off and paid for, so they don't even give a hoot to begin with.

We should be spending this time in the WORD OF GOD. If any of our Congressmen were truely born again, then they would be out preaching the Word, instead of tickling the ears over how smaller government will put more money into our pockets and make us live prosperously. They're no different from Joel Osteen.
Report Spam   Logged
nuclearnuttery
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 10:54:02 am »

I think perhaps a thing to do within the churches is set a trend for starting bible study cell groups, community projects run by the locals and not rick warren, etc.; watching the church budget closely i.e. backup, redundancy, checks and balances --

-- I went to a medium sized (few thousand members total I think) Methodist Church back east for many years (family took me there).
Started out fairly decent, I think they were getting a lot of solid members into the great Bible verse memory program, 2:7 -- but then they started into Purpose Driven Church when their guard was lowered. Then by the Grace of God I believe it was discovered that the pastor was embezzling and refusing the Methodist tradition of moving on to another church to help them get a footing. The man bought into the idea of physical permanence and it nearly destroyed his ministry.

I can understand how great a temptation it could be to dip into a large church's funds. But the Bible is clear on how God respects money. He can increase the smallest offering if it is given to the right person. But given to the wrong person, the money doesn't always go very far.

This guy's kids all had black SUVs and they dressed like Goths. That alone wasn't a huge issue, as they were half Filipino and liked to dress weird (doesn't bug me much), but I heard that they were struggling financially and to me it looked as though they had grossly overextended.

Anyway back to the point -- don't let your pastor and his friends be the sole money managers -- watch the church funds like a hawk and hire extremely responsible (maybe older?) people to handle the money.

I think the "protestant" churches are very behind where the homeless and poor are concerned too. There isn't enough help to get these people's lives turned around. The Catholic church is one of the only ones that tries or is successful at helping because of how well they manage the "programming". It is much harder to take a Paul-style approach because he had to constantly travel and correct his churches. In teh Catholic church the many rules and dogmas keep people too distracted to wander far. But this is kind of a bad trade.

I think one HUGE priority, if churches will buy into this, is starting community/church greenhouses for food on church property and member property.
It should be a time-share project with Biblical tie-ins (LOLOL) to teach young people and old people alike how to provide for themselves in a time of hardship.
Like my tarded blog says, only NASA and Sheiks get to use the best food growing tech and that needs to stop. Surely if some churches got together and asked for some tips on high-tech greenhouses, the common people could help make it cheaper eventually by learning what to produce/buy/look for.

Maybe low-tech is fine enough, but I am worried about water quality, cross contamination, etc. hermetic is the way to go if you can afford it.
if every church had a few greenhouses, it could be enough food for everyone in the church to have a salad every day if done properly.
There are less palatable but equally nutritious foods which can also be stewed etc. for larger batches (i.e. people eating out of a stewpot).

I really don't have a clue what to do other than encourage business owners and the wealthy to take a serious interest in domestic food production on small plots.
Churches are in a great place to be able to do this too. Some of them own a lot of the surrounding land. etc.

sorry if this sounds dumb! i can't imagine many would survive nomadic wandering for long... so, there needs to be a good way to grow food -- a greenhouse can be built in an hour with good planning.

has nothing to do with Gog and Magog except pissing off the pale horse
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:41 am »

Michael Savage: Bible shows what's next for Israel
'Ezekiel predicts what's going to happen: There will be a war'

When President Obama called yesterday for Israel to pull back to the borders that existed before the 1967 Six-Day War – lines Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called militarily "indefensible" – top-rated nationally syndicated radio host Michael Savage turned to the Bible for a glimpse of the Middle East's future.

"Ezekiel is predictive of what's going to happen," Savage said as he read from the Hebrew scriptures on the air. "There will be a war."

Savage said that with Obama's declaration, and others policy moves, the president is "laying the groundwork for a massive war against the Jewish people in the Middle East."

"This man who is so in love with himself, perhaps even blind to what he is doing, is simply trying to speed the way of the demise of Israel," Savage said.

With the Middle East and North Africa in an uproar, beginning with the Tunisian revolt and continuing in Egypt, Syria and other nations, Savage said, "There's no question there's going to be an uprising against the Jewish people as prophesied in the Bible."

He then launched into a reading from the book of Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39.

Listen to Michael Savage read from Ezekiel:

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/delicious/gqlf/~3/_uRJMiiwa_g/index.php

"This is for those of you who don't believe the Bible or fondly remember the teachings of the Bible when you were a little kid but think that it's all rubbish," Savage told his listeners.

Ezekiel 38:1-8 (Jewish Publication Society 1917 translation), says:

1 And the word of HaShem came unto me, saying:

2 'Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 and say: Thus saith the L-rd GOD: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;

4 and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed most gorgeously, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet;

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his bands; even many peoples with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou guarded of them.

8 After many days thou shalt be mustered for service, in the latter years thou shalt come against the land that is brought back from the sword, that is gathered out of many peoples, against the mountains of Israel, which have been a continual waste; but it is brought forth out of the peoples, and they dwell safely all of them.
Savage noted that he discussed this passage on his radio show on another occasion, in an interview with the late Rev. Jerry Falwell.

"When I asked him about the future of Israel, he quoted Gog and Magog," Savage recalled.

Savage noted that the Ezekiel passage "goes on to say that there will be an uprising against Israel by all of the neighbors around them."

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the uttermost parts of the north, thou, and many peoples with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company and a mighty army;

16 and thou shalt come up against My people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the end of days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the nations may know Me, when I shall be sanctified through thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
"In other words," Savage said, "if you believe in the Bible as the word of God, God is saying that the day will come that God will show himself, when all of these despicable nations that Obama is in love with will rise up against the Jewish people.

"And how does it end? It ends this way, according to the Bible":

17 Thus saith the L-rd GOD: Art thou he of whom I spoke in old time by My servants the prophets of Israel, that prophesied in those days for many years, that I would bring thee against them

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the L-rd GOD, that My fury shall arise up in My nostrils.

19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken: Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 so that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
"Let me pause right here," Savage said. "There will be a nuclear war in the Middle East, according to this.

"But it doesn't end there."

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the L-rd GOD; every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will cause to rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many peoples that are with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself, and I will make Myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am HaShem.
"God is saying that war is called for," Savage said. "That there comes a time in human history when war is called for. That it cannot always be peace and love of brother. Unfortunately, sometimes man must go to war.

"And then what happens is very clear":

Ezekiel: 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and on them that dwell safely in the isles; and they shall know that I am the LORD. 7 And My holy name will I make known in the midst of My people Israel; neither will I suffer My holy name to be profaned any more; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
"He says he shall be known by the war he brings down upon those who attack the Jewish people," Savage said. "That is how God will speak to them."

He then read Ezekiel 39:12, which says: "And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land."

"So he predicts," Savage said, referring to the prophet Ezekiel, "that there will be so many corpses coming at Israel, it will take seven months to bury the corpses of those who rise up against Israel."

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/delicious/gqlf/~3/_uRJMiiwa_g/index.php
Report Spam   Logged

Kilika
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 01:07:27 pm »

I thought I'd put up maps for people to see the difference between pre-67 and post-67 borders.

Report Spam   Logged
Believer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2011, 01:32:00 pm »

Second time made a big post and lost it.  :anger:

That is how i basically understand it.

Now in EZK 36 and 37 God brings Israel back in unbelief, not for them but for him. Its a promise that he made, and he keeps his promises. Israel today is the fulfillment of those prophecies, back in one day and a very rich nation. oh and very athiest. They are not a nation that is back in belief in the Lord God.

Now the war of 38 and 39, i have heard and seen where people have placed it before, during and after the Trib. I hold to the belief that its before. But well get to that. Now heres what gets me, all the nations listed in 38 are enemies of Israel today. Even the mysterious Gog which can or cant be Russia. Huh who really knows?  Wink

What is missing from the list are two very specific nations. Those two being Egypt and Iraq. Those two do not participate in the attack. Egypt has been on good terms with Israel since the 70's, and well Iraq no longer has a military thanx to the US. So as of today those two nations wouldnt help in an attack.

All the other nations mentioned are all Islamic enemies of Israel. Chiefly Persia, Iran. Heres how i see it going down. Israel will attack Iran, an unprecedented attack. iran and Russia and all the world will call for israels sanction, probably calling for there disarmement of Nukes, as they will be persieved as the hostile nation. UN resolutions will be passed calling for Israels disarmament, to which the US will most likley abstain from the vote. This will give Russia and her allies the precedent to attack Israel.

Basically the same scenario that America used for the second Iraq war. All tha nations will attack Israel on a day they are least expecting it, and be caught unawares. This is where God steps in and proclaims his Glory to the world, and Israel. Destroying these nations militaries in a day. It will be terrifying and awesome.

It is this that will restore Israels faith in God, and bring back their old testament temple religous system, ushering in the Third Temple as who would opose them now? No one in the region will have any military strengh except Israel, Egypt and Iraq. At this time Iraq will take the leadership of the middle east and restore Babylon to its place in history.

Now i could be wrong, but this scenario fits so well in todays geo-political world. It fits so perfectly that you could really read about it tomorrow morning, on the news.

Dok, good observation and I'm wondering if the two wars against the "King of the South", (Daniel 11) happen before the Ezekiel 38 war?  If so, I'm thinking Egypt is destroyed.  I'm not sure about Iraq.  Tell me your thoughts on Ezekiel 30 onward, which shows God speaking of the destruction of Egypt by the King of Babylon, which seems to take place before Ezekiel war.  Where you think it is in the Biblical time-frame.

The wars and such send me into confusion and it is hard for me to distinguish between them.  Many believe the Gog/Magog war is Armageddon and many don't even mention what the two wars by the "King of the North" (I believe to be AC) against the "King of the South", which I see as Muslim countries against the One World rule of AC, or even who or what they are.  Daniel 11 seems to put these wars before the AOD and end of temple sacrifices.  Also, when do you think the Ezekiel war takes place?  Also before the AOD and end of sacrifices?

Daniel 11:25
25And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

I wish I could see a timeline map of these wars.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 04:15:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: