End Times and Current Events
March 19, 2024, 01:05:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Public School Faculty: I'm an LGBT 'Ally'

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Public School Faculty: I'm an LGBT 'Ally'  (Read 274 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2016, 06:56:16 pm »

Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Public School Faculty: I'm an LGBT 'Ally'
Providing "safe spaces" for "safe schools."

Where would the federal government be if it couldn't get its grubby hands into everything, including promoting LGBT-activism in public schools.

The Fed's anti-bullying initiative is now pushing its new "OUT for Safe Schools" program in which teachers and staff are encouraged to wear "rainbow badges" to identify them as "allies" of the LGBT community.

"School continues to be a dangerous place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) youth," states a blog post on the OUT program's site. CNS provides additional details:

The blog said that 30,000 rainbow badges were provided to Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) teachers, administrators and staff “to wear voluntarily that proudly identify themselves as allies and protectors of students who are LGBT.”

“Despite increased public acceptance of LGBT people in general, many school campuses remain toxic environments for LGBT students, contributing to higher rates of suicide, depression, homelessness and HIV infection,” Lorri L. Jean, CEO of the Los Angeles LGBT Center.

"Since its launch, OUT for Safe Schools has enriched the lives of both students and staff members in the Los Angeles Unified School District,” LAUSD’s Board President Steve Zimmer is quoted as saying in the blog. “A whopping 30,000 of our employees—representing one-third of LAUSD’s entire staff—pledged to be visible allies of LGBT students by wearing the rainbow-designed badges.

“I have worn mine every day—there is nothing I am more proud to wear,” Zimmer said. “I applaud my district for stepping up to the plate and keeping all of our schools a safer space.

“No child should ever be bullied, taunted or harassed simply because they’re different,” Zimmer said.

No one should be bullied or taunted for simply being who they are, and faculty should most definitely ensure that all students remain safe from harm. But this is the real world, and kids are harassed at school for a lot less all the time and always will be. Heck, I was tormented all through my school days for having any number of traits deemed "unpopular" including being quiet and nerdy; for having black hair when most of peers were blonde; for being shorter than the average kid in my class; for not rolling up my school uniform shorts as high as they could go (that was a real fashion trend back in my school), and so on. Is it fun to grow up that way? No. Did I survive? Yes. And these kids will, too.

They may even grow up the tougher for it, but heaven forbid we let that happen. Life is not a "safe space" and I'm not quite sure what reality we are preparing kids for when we set unreasonable expectations of how said life will treat them.

For the record, this new OUT program has expanded to schools in New York, Chicago, Boston, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Duval County, Florida and Washington, D.C., according to the report. That's "2.5 million students in grades K-12."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/feds-promote-rainbow-badges-public-school-faculty-im-lgbt-ally
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 08:19:30 pm »

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Luk 17:28  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luk 17:29  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:30  Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Luk 17:31  In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
Luk 17:32  Remember Lot's wife.
Luk 17:33  Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Luk 17:34  I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Luk 17:35  Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:36  Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:37  And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.
Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: