End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 10:59:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Christian Evangelists exposed

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian Evangelists exposed  (Read 3074 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2016, 08:19:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 08:26:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 09:14:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 10:03:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 10:29:57 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 10:46:02 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 10:49:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 02:38:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 03:47:47 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 01:09:17 am »

How does this guy even get up and look himself in the mirror? The best starts at 3:30, seriously you will not believe what comes out of this devils mouth!.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 03:53:39 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 04:31:02 pm »

https://thinkprogress.org/evangelical-university-president-accused-of-censoring-anti-trump-articles-in-school-newspaper-ef55fd1aec9#.6v4tq0opy
Evangelical university president is facing backlash for supporting Trump — from his own students
“[We] are tired of being associated with one of the worst presidential candidates in American history.”

The president of America’s largest Christian university is facing growing backlash from his own student body over his support for Donald Trump, with one student now accusing the Religious Right icon of censoring an anti-Trump column in the college newspaper.

According to Liberty University student Joel Schmieg, college president Jerry Falwell Jr. nixed his sports column in this week’s edition of the Liberty Champion, the school’s newspaper. The evangelical Christian college, which boasts around 15,000 residential students and more than 100,000 including online students, has long played a major role in conservative politics, but has become embroiled in controversy ever since Falwell endorsed Donald Trump’s campaign for president earlier this year.

“[My editors] read the email to me. [Falwell] said, basically, the gist was that there were two articles this week about Trump,” Schmieg told The Daily Beast. “One was a letter to the editor from a Liberty alum, and they didn’t want two things running about him.”

Frustrated, the student published the entire Op-Ed on Facebook — which was then subsequently re-published by the Daily Beast — without permission, saying “I was not allowed to publish [this] because Jerry didn’t like it.”

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 12:10:16 am »

Thanks to Christian40 for this - didn't realize this was in my backyard until he told me about this! Looks like the internet-ministry-only folks are coming out of the woodwork now!

img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OPRaRvaH8KM/WDu2-lJWoKI/AAAAAAAAh2k/NfoEp4r3IrQCJhlDUx9fDb_QklKXZ2iPwCJoC/w530-h442-p/15107221_362867094057450_1008159138144247839_n.jpg[/img]
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 05:26:59 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 12:50:07 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 09:07:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 02:52:35 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/no-surprise-learned-new-hillary-clinton-devotional-prayer-book-based-plagiarized-material/
No Surprise As It’s Learned New Hillary Clinton Daily Devotional Prayer Book Based On Plagiarized Material
The Rev. Bill Shillady said in a statement he was "stunned" to learn that his devotional, "Sunday is Coming" was so similar to an earlier blog post by the Rev. Matt Deuel of Mission Point Community Church in Warsaw, Indiana. Shillady said he has apologized to Deuel and will credit the Indiana pastor in future editions of the book, titled "Strong for a Moment Like This: The Daily Devotions of Hillary Rodham Clinton."

8/15/17

Hillary Clinton’s pastor has acknowledged he plagiarized part of the prayer commentary he sent her the day after she lost the presidential election, a devotional that is at the heart of a book he published Tuesday.

“Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.” Leviticus 19:11 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: What would be a really crazy idea for a book? A diet book from Mama Cass, or maybe a Guide To Rational Thinking by Kim Jong-Un? Wait, no, I got it. How about a “daily devotional” prayer book comprised of the prayers prayed by Hillary Clinton! And, of course, since this is Hillary’s book of “prayers”, the main one the book is based on should absolutely be “borrowed” from somebody else. Preach it, sister!

The Rev. Bill Shillady said in a statement he was “stunned” to learn that his devotional, “Sunday is Coming” was so similar to an earlier blog post by the Rev. Matt Deuel of Mission Point Community Church in Warsaw, Indiana. Shillady said he has apologized to Deuel and will credit the Indiana pastor in future editions of the book, titled “Strong for a Moment Like This: The Daily Devotions of Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

The book is a collection of some of the Scripture, devotionals and inspirational writing that Shillady, a United Methodist Church minister, emailed to Clinton, a lifelong Methodist, during the campaign.

Mary Catherine Dean, editor-in-chief of Shillady’s publisher, Abingdon Press, said in a statement, “We fully accept his explanation that he did not intentionally leave Matt Deuel’s passages unattributed.”
Hillary Clinton Preaching Sermon Entitled ‘I Don’t Feel No Ways Tired’ Selma, Alabama:

Click here to watch “pastor” HIllary Clinton preaching up a storm in Alabama.

Deuel said he noticed the similarities when CNN published the devotional last week. Deuel said in an email that he spoke with Shillady on Monday and accepted the Methodist minister’s apology.

Shillady leads the United Methodist City Society, a social service agency in New York. He officiated at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, led a memorial service for Hillary Clinton’s mother, Dorothy Rodham, and gave the closing benediction at the Democratic National Convention. Clinton wrote the forward to his book.

Shillady said he sought inspiration for the Nov. 9 email by searching for material along the familiar Christian theme of holding onto hope and emerging from adversity.

“I searched for passages that offered perspective of this theme. I am now stunned to realize the similarity between Matt Deuel’s blog sermon and my own. Clearly, portions of my devotional that day incorporate his exact words,” Shillady said in a statement.

Shillady credited Deuel with graciously accepting the apology. “My entire approach to this book project has been to credit all of the many ministers and sources who contributed to the devotionals that were written for Hillary over the course of the campaign,” the Methodist minister said.

Clinton is scheduled to discuss the book with Shillady at a Sept. 7 event in New York. A representative for Clinton did not immediately respond to a request for comment. source
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 08:56:51 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 07:21:17 pm »

Megachurch Minister Claims It's 'Insanity' to Believe Men Will Go to Hell for Rejecting Christ

A megachurch minister recently told his congregation that he thinks it’s “insanity” to believe that men will go to Hell for rejecting Christ, and claimed that it is “not even what Jesus believes.” His comments have been met with outcry as blasphemy and false teaching from many who have viewed an online video clip of his remarks.

Michael Walrond, Jr. leads First Corinthian Baptist Church in Harlem, an assembly that has expanded from 350 members to 10,000 members within the past 14 years, according to its website.

“We are an ever evolving community of visionaries, dreamers, and doers who have been called by God to live the lives we were created to live; commanded by God to love beyond the limits of our prejudices and commissioned by God to serve,” First Corinthian’s purpose statement reads.

Walrond asked those present during the Feb. 25 service to read the statement aloud, which he characterized as being comprised of “transcendent words,” that is, applicable to all belief systems and not one specific religion.

“[T]hey are transcendent words, transcendent statements, which means they are not relegated to any one religion or set of beliefs,” he said. “If you are a person who believes in God, these words can apply to you, no matter what your faith background.”

“We get so twisted in this country and in many cultures to create divides and boundaries and barriers between human beings because of our faith difference,” Walrond continued. “Think about it: that we use the thing that we think makes us closer to God [as] the very thing to divide us from one another at times. And that makes no sense.”

He elaborated further, stating that he is not a person who believes that those who reject Jesus will go to Hell. He claimed that the “key” is to simply believe in God.

“And so, I’m not one of those people—There was a time when you would see people in the pulpit say, ‘Well, if you don’t believe in Jesus, [you’re] going to Hell.’ That’s insanity in many ways because that is not what Jesus even believes,” Walrond asserted, generating a smattering of applause. “And so, the key is you believe in God. And whatever your path is to God, I celebrate that. Personally, I celebrate that…”

Walrond, who had been named “One of the Lord’s Foot Soldiers” by Newsweek Magazine, suggested that if men cannot be united regardless of religion, there is a problem with man’s understanding of God.

“Again, we have enough in this world that divides us. We need to find those things that bring us together,” Walrond said. “And if God cannot bring us closer together, then something is wrong—not with God, but in how we think we know God and understand God.”

A video of Walrond’s comments was shared to social media by Kevin Davis, the minister of music at Friendship Baptist Church in The Colony, Texas, generating 75,000 views and numerous comments, both for and against Walrond.

“7-9 billion people on the planet with thousands of belief systems. One would have to be closed minded and ignorant to think that Christianity is the only way to righteousness,” one commenter wrote. “There are tribes that have no contact with civilization who have no idea about Jesus or a Bible. We should celebrate all paths that lead to righteousness.”

“Jesus said ‘I am the way,’ not one of the ways. As a pastor you personally are going to give an account for leading your flock the wrong way,” another stated.

“So, exactly why did Jesus go through the excruciating death of the cross? Why did God even set a people apart? Why was it necessary to slaughter lambs, goats and doves as a sacrifice for sin? Why bother with Christianity at all? You, sir, will answer for this blasphemy,” a third remarked.

“[T]his preacher, who is worried about Jesus dividing the people, is so wrong, and am doubting his ability to lead his congregants,” another said. “Jesus himself said, I came to separate a daughter from her mother, a son from his father, a sister from a brother, etc. (Luke 12:51-53), and what He meant by that was He is the word in John 1:1-5 and it is the word of God that separates good from evil. Good and evil can never blend. Light and darkness can never mix. Truth and lies can never agree. So Mr. preacher, read your Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand the word of God.”

“Pastor needs Jesus … deceived and deceiving. But the saddest part is the ‘amen corner’ agreeing with the hogwash coming from the pulpit,” one also lamented.

Watch the video clip here,

and view Walrond’s remarks in context here. https://fcbcnyc.org/worship/live#/modal/message/4304

Jesus proclaimed in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by Me.”

He also declared in John 8:24, “I said therefore unto you that ye shall die in your sins, for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”

Jesus similarly preached in John 3:36, “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life, and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

He further warned in John 10, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. … I am the door. By me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”

Acts 4:12 likewise teaches, “Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.”

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 06:53:18 pm »

Prosperity Preacher Asks Followers for Donations to Obtain $54M Jet, Says 'Jesus Wouldn't Be Riding a Donkey'

SHOW me the money!!

False teacher and prosperity preacher Jesse Duplantis is now asking his disciples for money to buy a jet that costs $54 million “so we can go anywhere in the world in one stop.” He seeks the donations in a video posted last week on his organization’s website.

Duplantis insists that God says he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, which is a three-engine private jet that can carry 12 to 16 passengers and can travel up to 700 miles per hour. According to SherpaReport, the Falcon 7X costs about $54 million dollars new, and would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries should it be secured through the donation drive.

“I really believe that if the Lord Jesus Christ was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey,” Duplantis says in the video. “He’d be in an airplane flying all over the world.”

Watch "this Week with Jesse" as Jesse shows the importance of using aviation as an amazing tool for evangelizing the world! Tune in each Monday at https://t.co/hnG6BhPAvH or on our JDM App. Click to watch https://t.co/PLfSYt2A3U pic.twitter.com/sAvKskmokO

— Jesse Duplantis (@jesse_duplantis) May 21, 2018

Duplantis is not the first to solicit donations for a private jet. In 2015, prosperity preacher Creflo Dollar obtained his coveted $70 million dollar jet after his religious organization’s board agreed to buy him one after soliciting donations from his worldwide audience.

https://christiannews.net/2018/05/29/prosperity-preacher-asks-followers-for-donations-to-obtain-54m-jet-says-jesus-wouldnt-be-riding-a-donkey/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2024, 05:17:21 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: