End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 09:21:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Spear of Destiny

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spear of Destiny  (Read 1236 times)
christistruth

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2016, 09:18:00 am »

Joh 19:31  The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
Joh 19:32  Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
Joh 19:33  But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
Joh 19:34  But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
Joh 19:35  And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
Joh 19:36  For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37  And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Zec 12:10  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Report Spam   Logged

Luke 21:28

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 05:13:47 pm »

Ravenscroft was a fraud.  Cheesy Also i dont put much faith into LA Marzuli. 2012 happened and oh, nothing happened.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:17:00 pm »

Ravenscroft was a fraud.  Cheesy Also i dont put much faith into LA Marzuli. 2012 happened and oh, nothing happened.  Tongue

I just find his videos about some of the stuff interesting.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

If you think about it the Mayan Calendar was very precise, with the help of demons guiding them, so the idea of the end of the calendar meaning something is not totally far fetched.

I have only seen about four or five videos from the man, I like what I see.

The Bible is the ultimate authority, however. His videos about the Nephilim has helped built my faith.
Report Spam   Logged

Jesus is the answer for our moral ills. Conservative principals are the answer to our government corruption.
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 05:27:12 pm »

I just find his videos about some of the stuff interesting.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

If you think about it the Mayan Calendar was very precise, with the help of demons guiding them, so the idea of the end of the calendar meaning something is not totally far fetched.

I have only seen about four or five videos from the man, I like what I see.

The Bible is the ultimate authority, however. His videos about the Nephilim has helped built my faith.

hey that's fine. Iv'e just read a lot of books, and Ravenscroft just made a lot of stuff up.
Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:35:21 pm »

hey that's fine. Iv'e just read a lot of books, and Ravenscroft just made a lot of stuff up.

I have not investigated the matter a whole lot; I think I have heard about this allege spear before. I will take your responses as a sign that I should take what LA says with a grain of salt. Sorry if I came across as rude. As of late, with the Lord guiding me I believe, I have been really interested in this stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 05:36:51 pm »

Im pretty sure the book you want to read on this is called Invisible Eagle by Alan Baker. Ill have yo double check when i get home but im sure thats the title and details a lot of Ravenscrofts lies.

wait just verified it, this is the book

http://tikaboo.com/library/invisible_eagle.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 05:38:30 pm »

I have not investigated the matter a whole lot; I think I have heard about this allege spear before. I will take your responses as a sign that I should take what LA says with a grain of salt. Sorry if I came across as rude. As of late, with the Lord guiding me I believe, I have been really interested in this stuff.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

knowledge is good, just you have to watch who you get it from. LA to me is just not credible.
Report Spam   Logged

christistruth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 05:39:44 pm »

Im pretty sure the book you want to read on this is called Invisible Eagle by Alan Baker. Ill have yo double check when i get home but im sure thats the title and details a lot of Ravenscrofts lies.

wait just verified it, this is the book

http://tikaboo.com/library/invisible_eagle.pdf

Thank you, I will have to check this out.

God bless!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: