End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 09:51:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

President Trump News

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump News  (Read 11456 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2017, 02:24:58 pm »

Trump's not going anywhere (at least until 2020, or until the rapture happens) - by the end of this year, or sometime next year, all of this hoopla and circus will be all but forgotten.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=91864
8/25/17
Breaking: The Man Who Predicted President Trump's Election Has Just Made Another Prediction!!

According to the man who correctly predicted President Trump's election and 9 prior elections has now predicted that President Trump can avoid impeachment.

RT Reported: Donald Trump may avoid being impeached if he stops behaving like Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini and truly renounces all his assets, a renowned political analyst who predicted Trump’s election, exclusively told RT.

Allan Lichtman is a famous American political analyst and professor who has correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in every presidential election since 1984. In April, Lichtman published his new book entitled ‘The Case for Impeachment’ in which he laid out the reasons why the Congress could remove US President Donald Trump from the Oval Office.

Lichtman told RT he believes the House may impeach Trump, even on the basis of information available at the moment, and should launch an impeachment inquiry immediately.

“It is urgent that the US House of Representatives, which has sole responsibility for impeachment, launch an impeachment investigation. Now we do have a special counsel investigation, but a special counsel is not an impeachment investigator. During Watergate, you had a special prosecutor investigation, you had a special Senate committee investigation and you had an impeachment investigation, or inquiry by the US House judiciary committee. That’s what lacking right now. And there are certainly a plenty of things to investigate.”

Impeachment is not a legal process, Lichtman explained, adding that the impeachment proceeds from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.

Lichtman said that based just on what is publicly known, “there’s certainly a very strong case for alleged obstruction of justice – I would say at least as strong as the case for obstruction of justice against Bill Clinton for which almost every Republican in the House voted an article of impeachment and of course Trump’s alleged obstruction is on a much more serious matter.”

“I was very surprised by the blatant obstruction of justice. I did not expect an American president to ask for personal loyalty from an FBI head or to ask an FBI head to quash an investigation, and then to fire the head of the FBI and then just admit it openly, that he was firing [him] because he was worried about the Russian investigation,” the analyst said.

In his book, Lichtman dedicated a special section to the steps – eight of them – that in his opinion Trump should take to avoid impeachment.

“If he follows the advice in that chapter – things like respecting the separation of powers and the checks and balances, and cutting the Mussolini-[like] dictatorial acts, truly divesting himself from all his holdings, then it might be possible, but I don’t see the president moving in that direction,” he said.

The only thing that Trump seems to have followed from the suggested list to date is firing chief strategist Steve Bannon, Lichtman added.

Asked about the timing for the possible launch of impeachment procedure, Lichtman said the “truth is that the wheels of American government are moving slowly,” referring to the Watergate scandal that started in 1972, but the House judiciary committee voted articles of impeachment that led to President Nixon’s resignation only two years later.

“As we approach the election of 2018, when every member of the US House is up for re-election, if they feel that Donald Trump is a drag on their political prospects – and that of course is what’s most important to them – you might get enough defection of Republicans, you need about two dozen, about 10% of Republicans in the House to join with Democrats for majority vote on an impeachment inquiry,” he said.

“And of course – it’s still a long shot, but not impossible that Democrats retake the House, then I think we might see a very quick proceeding to an impeachment inquiry when the new House convenes at the beginning of 2019.”
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: