End Times and Current Events
March 18, 2024, 10:42:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

President Trump News

Shoutbox
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
September 14, 2017, 04:31:26 am Christian40 says: i have thought that i'm reaping from past sins then my life has been impacted in ways from having non believers in my ancestry.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump News  (Read 11467 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 12:26:35 am »

Exclusive: Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt

Doctors suspect longtime political adviser poisoned with radioactive substance used to murder spies

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was recently targeted for assassination, he revealed on the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show.

The renowned Republican operative says he’s usually very healthy, but became violently ill unexpectedly several weeks ago.

“I am generally a healthy person. I have been a runner and a weight lifter. I am very careful in my diet. I’m a user of the Infowars supplements. I have been treated with acupuncture by perhaps the greatest acupuncturist in the state of Florida if not the United States,” Stone told radio host Alex Jones.

Stone went on to describe that his symptoms presented themselves first as a “routine stomach virus,” but that he eventually grew “exceedingly ill.”

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

Polonium-210 is a radioactive substance that releases extremely harmful alpha particles throughout the body producing cancer-causing free radicals. It has been used in numerous high profile assassinations, including that of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko, and was suspected in the death of former PLO leader Yassar Arafat.

Stone went on to contemplate who may have been behind the possible assassination attempt, fingering Democrat opposition and the intel community.

“Who would want to do this to me? I am an enemy of the deep state. I think people know that I was an insider in American politics I was close to power in nine presidential elections. Everything Glenn Greenwald says [about the “deep state”] is true,” Stone claimed, referring to a recent The Intercept article which outlined how the intelligence community is attempting to stifle Trump.

“The Republican/Democrat Bush Clinton deep state has manufactured this Russia fraud. They have compounded it by pushing a clearly fabricated document.”

“Perhaps the fact that I’m effective on behalf of my beliefs has something to do with it,” Stone theorizes.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 10:36:48 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2017, 04:43:28 pm »

LIBERALS HEADS EXPLODING AS PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS ORDER NEARLY DEFUNDING THE UNITED NATIONS

The first of the two draft orders, titled “Auditing and Reducing U.S. Funding of International Organizations” and obtained by The New York Times, calls for terminating funding for any United Nations agency or other international body that meets any one of several criteria.

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS PREPARING EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT WOULD CLEAR THE WAY TO DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE UNITED STATES’ ROLE IN THE UNITED NATIONS AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS BEGIN A PROCESS TO REVIEW AND POTENTIALLY ABROGATE CERTAIN FORMS OF MULTILATERAL TREATIES, OFFICIALS SAID.
The first of the two draft orders, titled “Auditing and Reducing U.S. Funding of International Organizations” and obtained by The New York Times, calls for terminating funding for any United Nations agency or other international body that meets any one of several criteria.

Those criteria include organizations that give full membership to the Palestinian Authority or Palestine Liberation Organization, or support programs that fund abortion or any activity that circumvents sanctions against Iran or North Korea. The draft order also calls for terminating funding for any organization that “is controlled or substantially influenced by any state that sponsors terrorism” or is blamed for the persecution of marginalized groups or any other systematic violation of human rights.

THE ORDER CALLS FOR THEN ENACTING “AT LEAST A 40 PERCENT OVERALL DECREASE” IN REMAINING UNITED STATES FUNDING TOWARD INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS.
The order establishes a committee to recommend where those funding cuts should be made. It asks the committee to look specifically at United States funding for peacekeeping operations; the International Criminal Court; development aid to countries that “oppose important United States policies”; and the United Nations Population Fund, which oversees maternal and reproductive health programs.

KRAUTHAMMER’S TAKE: TRUMP OPPOSING U.N. ISRAEL RESOLUTION ‘EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE AND EXTREMELY DARING’
Obama loved the United Nations and encouraged them to punish Israel. President Trump hates the United Nations, and is now planning a major defunding of it.

If President Trump signs the order and its provisions are carried out, the cuts could severely curtail the work of United Nations agencies, which rely on billions of dollars in annual United States contributions for missions that include caring for refugees.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP NEW IMMIGRATION POLICY AND BORDER WALL DETAILS:

What’s President Trump doing on Day 3? Only everything he promised to do….

The second executive order, “Moratorium on New Multilateral Treaties,” calls for a review of all current and pending treaties with more than one other nation. It asks for recommendations on which negotiations or treaties the United States should leave.

The order says this review applies only to multilateral treaties that are not “directly related to national security, extradition or international trade,” but it is unclear what falls outside these restrictions.

FOR EXAMPLE, THE PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL TREATIES DEAL WITH TRADE ISSUES BUT COULD POTENTIALLY FALL UNDER THIS ORDER.

An explanatory statement that accompanies the draft order mentions two United Nations treaties for review: the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Taken together, the orders suggest that Mr. Trump intends to pursue his campaign promises of withdrawing the United States from international organizations. He has expressed heavy skepticism of multilateral agreements such as the Paris climate agreement and of the United Nations. source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/liberals-heads-exploding-president-trump-signs-order-nearly-defunding-united-nations/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2017, 04:58:41 pm »

It’s Official: Trump Orders Border Wall Between U.S. and Mexican Narco-states

President Donald J. Trump signed an executive order to build the promised “border wall,” a controversial effort that will actually be segments of wall in needed areas along the U.S.-Mexico border. Many of the Mexican states bordering the U.S. are controlled by transnational criminal organizations (cartels) and the order specifically mentioned the problems the groups pose to U.S. security.
The January 25, 2017 executive order asserts, “Transnational criminal organizations operate sophisticated drug- and human-trafficking networks and smuggling operations on both sides of the southern border, contributing to a significant increase in violent crime and United States deaths from dangerous drugs.  Among those who illegally enter are those who seek to harm Americans through acts of terror or criminal conduct.  Continued illegal immigration presents a clear and present danger to the interests of the United States.”

The executive order continues, “(a)  secure the southern border of the United States through the immediate construction of a physical wall on the southern border, monitored and supported by adequate personnel so as to prevent illegal immigration, drug and human trafficking, and acts of terrorism;”

Yes, many Mexican border states are failed narco-states.

Though many politicians, journalists, and pundits have criticized the concept of a physical border barrier while others claimed the border to be safe, the aforementioned groups and individuals are simply ignorant on the topic or engaging in intentional deception. Breitbart Texas and the Cartel Chronicles effort has reported ad nauseum on Mexican cartels that have operational control over entire Mexican border states — including the governors’ offices and newsrooms. Our reporting has shown that U.S. law enforcement encounters with known or suspected terrorists has occurred frequently in remote areas along the U.S.-Mexico border. We’ve shown that there are humanitarian consequences associated with an unsecured border — not just for U.S. citizens, but for foreigners as well.

Our reporting has shown that one of the Mexican cartels, Los Zetas, is currently stockpiling Russian rocket-propelled grenades and their launchers at the Texas border, that they recently forced down a U.S. helicopter by open firing on the aircraft and striking it. Los Zetas are headquartered in Nuevo Laredo, a city that sits immediately across the shallow and narrow Rio Grande from Laredo, Texas. There are no fences or walls in the region and the local police do not have a presence in many of the gang-infested narco-neighborhoods that sit in Texas along the open border.

This particular cartel also committed mass murders in communities near the Texas border in Mexico. They “disappeared” hundreds of civilians and burned them in a network of ovens that were operated in government facilities.

Along with Los Zetas, the Gulf Cartel is also headquartered immediately south of the Texas border. The Mexican state of Tamaulipas is largely controlled by the two paramilitary groups. All of the news outlets in the region have a “link” who works for the cartel and tells journalists what they can and can’t write about. Journalists and editors who ignore the control of the local cartel faction are brutally murdered. Many concerned citizens in Mexico have taken to anonymous social media accounts to report on the cartels. When the now-citizen-journalists are discovered, they are brutally murdered.

The cartels in this region have also set up metropolitan camera and surveillance systems across the cities they control. Two of the past three governors for the state are currently fugitives from U.S. justice for the roles and relationships with the cartels. One of the former-governor-fugitives was being protected by the state government as recently as a few months ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/25/official-trump-orders-border-wall/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 09:31:44 pm »

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

In order to better inform Americans about the impact illegal aliens are having on crime rates in sanctuary cities, President Donald Trump today ordered the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by illegals.

In an executive order titled “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States,” Trump directed Secretary John Kelly to be transparent with citizens.

“To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens,” the order reads.

The same executive order “directs that federal funds be withheld from cities and counties that don’t cooperate with immigration officials,” Patch reports.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/trump-orders-weekly-list-crimes-committed-illegals-sanctuary-cities/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2017, 04:34:43 am »

Pena Nieto Tells Trump Mexico "Will Not Pay For Any Wall", Demands Respect

nuff said  Cheesy respect  Roll Eyes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/pena-nieto-tells-trump-mexico-will-not-pay-any-wall-demands-respect
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2017, 05:14:20 pm »

Pena Nieto Tells Trump Mexico "Will Not Pay For Any Wall", Demands Respect

nuff said  Cheesy respect  Roll Eyes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/pena-nieto-tells-trump-mexico-will-not-pay-any-wall-demands-respect

Spokesman says Trump seeks 20 percent tax on Mexican imports

President Donald Trump called on fellow Republicans to help him enact “great and lasting change” during a party retreat Thursday but offered few details. Later his spokesman said the president will seek a 20 percent tax on Mexican imports to pay for a proposed border wall.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/spokesman-says-trump-seeks-20-percent-tax-on-mexican-imports/

Peso smacked after Mexican president cancels meeting in latest international Twitter spat

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/26/peso-crushed-after-mexican-president-cancels-meeting-in-twitter-spat.html

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:58:03 pm by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2017, 08:03:54 pm »

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies

President Trump tweeted victoriously the report that Miami-Dade, Florida, was backing off on its “sanctuary city” policies that impede authorities from deporting illegal aliens.

Trump ran under the promise of dismantling “sanctuary city” policies and highlighted the example of Kate Steinle, a young woman who was shot and killed by an illegal alien in San Francisco.

The mayor of Miami-Dade Carlos Gimenez specifically cited Trump’s executive order in his announcement that they would be ending their “sanctuary city” status.

Gimenez cited an executive order signed Wednesday by President Donald Trump that threatened to cut federal grants for any counties or cities that don’t cooperate fully with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Since 2013, Miami-Dade has refused to indefinitely detain inmates who are in the country illegally and wanted by ICE — not based on principle, but because the federal government doesn’t fully reimburse the county for the expense.

The Republican Gimenez said eliminating the sanctuary status was a financial decision made to save taxpayer money. Miami-Dade was officially recognized as a “sanctuary city” by the federal government but they have resisted the label and never declared itself so. Gimenez says he voted for Hillary Clinton but attended the inauguration for Trump.

“Sanctuary cities” have become a flashpoint for controversy as some Democrats have vowed to protect the controversial policies, but Republicans are promising to use whatever power the government has to shut them down.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/26/trump-declares-victory-as-city-revokes-sanctuary-city-policies/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 08:40:53 pm »

Liberals Implode As President Trump Keeps His ‘Extreme Vetting’ Of Muslims Campaign Promise

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/liberals-implode-president-trump-keeps-extreme-vetting-muslim-migrants-campaign-promise/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 01:53:23 am »

TRUMP FIRES ACTING ATTORNEY GENERAL

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444418/why-sally-yates-was-fired-insubordination

He really should have purged all liberals on day one
Report Spam   Logged

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 07:11:13 am »

Wow! This last year was full of shock an awe! First Cleveland, then Chicago, then Trump, then Clemson, and now New England! At one point in the game Atlanta was a sure lock to win just as much as Hillary was!

How Tom Brady engineered the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/how-tom-brady-engineered-the-greatest-super-bowl-comeback-ever-072553731.html
2/6/17

HOUSTON – Down 28-3 he paced the sideline and told them “to just do your job.” Down 28-9 he reminded them to “trust the process.” Down 28-12 he said to ignore the score and the quickly dwindling clock and “worry about the next play.” Down 28-20 they felt he was sure they were going to win. By the time the coin flipped for overtime, score locked at 28, he didn’t have to say a damn thing.

“You just looked in his eyes,” receiver Matthew Slater said.

Tom Brady threw for 466 yards and two touchdowns and one two-point conversion Sunday. He threw it 62 times, exhausting and then conquering the Atlanta Falcons’ defense that had been routinely stopping him. He threw the entire Super Bowl upside down, threw New England 34, Atlanta 28 into the annals and threw for his record fifth Vince Lombardi Trophy.

The greatest of all time delivered the greatest comeback of all time, another one for the legend. No team had ever won a Super Bowl after trailing by more than 10 points. New England was down 25. It was over, and then it wasn’t. Brady delivered one of the most masterful passing performances the game has seen.

And yet for whatever he did on the field, his teammates said he equaled it on the sideline and in the halftime locker room and in the huddle and in the years and years it took to build to such an aura that everyone trusted his words.

Super Bowls are often blowouts because even good teams quit when everything goes against them. They point fingers. They press. They doubt. It happens.

Sunday it was all going against the Patriots, all going against Brady – including an 82-yard pick-six that put Atlanta up 21-0 and left Brady sprawled belly first on the field after a futile tackle attempt.

Only Brady wouldn’t let them quit, even when Atlanta pushed to 28-3, midway into the third quarter.

“Down 25 points,” Brady said, “I mean, it’s hard to imagine us winning.”

Except it wasn’t hard on that sideline. It wasn’t hard for his teammates to imagine it at all.

Chris Hogan was 11 years old back in February of 2002, watching at his annual family Super Bowl party, when he saw Brady win his first title via a game-winning drive against St. Louis. Tight end Matt Lengel was 11 also, at his grandparents’, the O’Ravitz’s, house in Kentucky. James White was 9. Malcolm Mitchell 8. Slater was a high schooler in California, rooting against Brady because his father was a Rams legend. He was crushed but became a believer.

These are the kids Brady inspired to play football. These are the kids who grew up watching him do the impossible. These are the kids who now surround the 39-year-old, and still can’t quite believe that they share a locker room with him.

“Blessed,” Slater said.

“Yeah,” Danny Amendola joked, “he’s good.”

And so when he speaks, when he believes, of course they believe.

“I believed it the entire time,” Hogan said. “He gave us the kick. He got everyone fired up.”

And so it began. One pass and then the next. One first down and then another. A touchdown throw to White. A defensive stop. A field goal by Stephen Gostkowski. A strip sack of Matt Ryan, setting them up with a short field. Another touchdown, this time to Amendola. A two-point conversion. Another defensive stop, thanks to a clutch sack of Ryan. A miracle catch by Julian Edelman. A touchdown run by White. Another two-pointer, Amendola again.

“It was just an avalanche on them,” Brady said.

Finally, the blur of overtime, the Patriots carving Atlanta up as the Falcons gasped and wheezed and finally collapsed, the weight of 93 Brady plays and 40-plus minutes of possession on their backs and minds. In overtime, he went 5-for-6 for 50 yards. In his final five drives, he went 26-of-34 for 284 yards and two touchdowns. There was even a 15-yard scramble to pick up a critical first down.

When it was done, James White’s unlikely monster game ends with a historic walk-off touchdown when White inched over the goal line in overtime for his third touchdown and the sideline slipped into delirium, Brady fell to the field and put his head down and cried, tears falling with the confetti. He’d taken a physical beating – five sacks and so many more hits. He’d been drained emotionally – belief in the face of doubt is sapping.

This was the toughest and longest game of the toughest and longest year of his career. It wasn’t the deflate-gate suspension that did it, although having his integrity questioned hurt. Team owner Robert Kraft accept the Lombardi Trophy from Roger Goodell, as Patriots fans booed the commissioner lustily, and declared it the sweetest championship of all because, “a lot has transpired over the last two years.”

Brady had other motivations than just showing up Goodell, although that was something, too. He has been dealing with an illness to his mother, Galynn, watching the 72-year-old fight gallantly out in California as he worked in Massachusetts. There were times he felt helpless. There were times he felt powerless.

He doubled down on his core principles: next play, next step, next day.

“We talked at his locker before the game,” said Kraft, a box of Padron Imperials under his arm. “This is the first game his mother has been at. She’s been going through a lot. And he said, ‘Let’s win this one is for her.’ And I was thinking when we were down, when it was 28-3, how he must have felt.”

In the postgame chaos Galynn was hustled out onto the field, surrounded by family, overcomed with joy.

“Unbelievable,” she told Yahoo Sports.

Soon her husband, Tom Sr., was crying, and Tom’s sisters were crying, and his wife and kids were offering up kisses to their dad, and the whole thing was overwrought with emotion.

“I wear my emotions on my jersey sleeve,” Brady said. “I’ve got my family here. A lot of emotion.”

The end result was one thing. The journey, the fact he kept coming and coming in the face of dwindling odds, the fact he did what he did, what he always preached, the way everyone looked to him and rallied with him, that’s what this is about.

“The greater the pressure,” Kraft said, “the better he performs.”

Now, as it’s been forever.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 01:46:00 pm »

http://www.infowars.com/trump-haters-now-want-to-assassinate-tom-brady/
Trump Haters Now Want to Assassinate Tom Brady
Twitter deluged with violent threats after Super Bowl comeback win

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - February 6, 2017

After spearheading the Patriots’ amazing comeback victory in last night’s Super Bowl, Tom Brady became the target of Donald Trump haters on Twitter who flooded the social network to call for his assassination.

Leftists associate Trump with Tom Brady because Trump said he considered Brady to be a personal friend and has sided with the Patriots against NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

As we highlighted earlier, many anti-Trump agitators blamed “white supremacy” for the Patriots’ victory, but others took it further.

Having made the game political before it even began, as soon as the turnaround began to happen after half time, leftists began tweeting violent threats leveled at Brady.

“If we assassinate Trump we get Pence but if we assassinate Brady we get the AFC back #MaketheAFCGreatAgain,” tweeted one.

“So who down ride with me to the Patriots Super Bowl parade and assassinate Brady in Boston?” asked another.

“Gonna assassinate brady who’s in,” added another Twitter user, whose profile shows an individual holding firearms.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2017, 01:27:32 am »

Witches are casting a spell on Donald Trump

Witches around the world are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump tomorrow night. A document detailing the witches’ plan to bind Trump to all who encourage or assist him in wrongdoing has been circulating among witch groups online, and even non-witches are encouraged to participate. There’s even a Facebook page where anti-Trump witches can share their tips and tactics.

http://www.avclub.com/article/witches-are-casting-spell-donald-trump-tomorrow-an-250887
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2017, 12:14:51 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2017, 07:32:08 pm »

Democrats Debating Whether or Not to Shake Trump's Hand Tonight

This stunt may very well define the Party of Obama for whom they really are: petty, vindictive and downright inhospitable.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/american-dispatch/63350-democrats-debating-whether-or-not-to-shake-trump-s-hand-tonight
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2017, 07:22:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 08:14:19 pm »

President Trump Demands Investigation After Nancy Pelosi Lies About 2010 Meeting With Russian Ambassador - Breitbart
by Penny Starr3 Mar 20170

After tweeting on Friday morning that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) should be investigated for meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2003, President Donald Trump tweeted that a second investigation into Pelosi’s past should be launched.

I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it. https://t.co/qCDljfF3wN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2017

“I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it,” Trump tweeted on Friday.

“Not with this Russian ambassador, no,” Pelosi told Politico’s Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer during a Playbook interview, when asked if she’d ever met with the Russian envoy.

“But a file photo from Pelosi’s 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev shows Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi — then House Speaker — and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.),” Politico reported. “Medvedev had been in the country for a meeting with President Barack Obama a day earlier and stopped in on Capitol Hill to meet with congressional leaders as well.”

“Asked to square Pelosi’s comments with the photo of the meeting, a spokesman said that Pelosi had simply meant she never had a solo meeting with Kislyak,” Politico reported.

“Of course, that’s what she meant,” Pelosi’s spokesman Drew Hammill said. “She has never had a private one-on-one with him.”

Politico reported:

Pelosi’s explanation is similar to one offered by Sen. Claire McCaskill Thursday, after she swiped at Attorney General Jeff Sessions for privately meeting with Kislyak in 2016 and failing to disclose it when asked about communications with Russians during his confirmation proceedings in January. Sessions has emphasized that meetings with ambassadors are common for lawmakers and that he met with Kislyak in his capacity as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

McCaskill tweeted that in her 10 years serving on the Armed Services Committee she had never “ever” met with Kislyak, but walked back her comment by using the same reasoning as Pelosi, saying she had never met with him one-on-one.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/president-trump-demands-investigation-after-nancy-pelosi-lies-about-2010-meeting-with-russian-ambassador/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 08:15:01 pm »

President Trump Calls for Immediate Investigation Into Chuck Schumer's Ties to Russia, Vladimir Putin - Breitbart

We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite! pic.twitter.com/Ik3yqjHzsA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2017

On Thursday, the Gateway Pundit published two photos of Putin and Schumer in New York City.

The caption under the Associated Press photo said: “Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil [on] Friday.”

“The hysteria over Trump administration officials talking — or not talking — with Russia needs to end,” the Gateway Pundit’s post said. “It’s getting in the way of putting America back on track.”

A spokesperson for Schumer replied to a Breitbart News inquiry sent to his office by email on Friday:

During their careers, Senator Schumer and then-Senator Sessions both met with Russian officials – that’s where the similarities end. Senator Schumer’s meeting was a press conference, in full view of the press and public in 2003. Senator Sessions met with the Russian Ambassador and then went on to mislead Congress about those meetings, while being put in charge of an investigation into ties between Russia and the President’s campaign. That’s why he should resign, and why he had to recuse himself from the investigation.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/president-trump-calls-for-immediate-investigation-into-chuck-schumers-ties-to-russia-vladimir-putin/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2017, 05:37:15 pm »

DID BARACK OBAMA TAP THE PHONES AT TRUMP TOWER DURING THE LAST MONTHS OF THE 2016 ELECTION?

Trump tweeted that the former president had been spying on him in October, a month before his election victory. 'Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!'

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ACCUSED BARACK OBAMA OF TAPPING HIS PHONES AT TRUMP TOWER IN A FLURRY OF TWEETS EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.
Trump tweeted that the former president had been spying on him in October, a month before his election victory.  ‘Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!’

McCarthyism, which the president used in his first tweet, is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Follow
 Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017
  41,953 41,953 Retweets   108,461 108,461 likes

Trump started tweeting shortly after 3.30am ET and posed the question: ‘Is it legal for a sitting President to be ‘wire tapping’ a race for president prior to an election?’

In another tweet Trump said it was a ‘new low’ for the former president and compared it to ‘Nixon/Watergate’. Trump also linked Obama to Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s meetings last year with Russia’s US ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

‘The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs,’ he tweeted.

Trump’s team has sought to push back over its connections to Russian officials by pointing out instances of Democrats meeting with Kislyak. The president did not provide any additional evidence to back up his claims. Obama has not responded to the accusations.

But he seemed to be referring to a Thursday evening radio show hosted by Mark Levin that claimed Obama executed a ‘silent coup’ of Trump via ‘police state’ tactics, according to far-right Breitbart News.

LEVIN SUGGESTED THE FORMER PRESIDENT SHOULD BE THE TARGET OF CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION.
Just a day before the election last year, former Heat Street editor Louise Mensch reported that ‘sources with links to the counter-intelligence community’ confirmed that a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) had granted a FISA court warrant in October to monitor activities in Trump tower.

On Wednesday, a New York Times report said White House officials took efforts in the closing days of the Obama administration to analyze and spread information about Russian election interference, driven by a concern that the material might get buried by Trump.

Intelligence agencies rushed to analyze raw intelligence material about Russia connections, going over months-old material as the extent and possible motives of what the agencies say is Russian election hacking emerged.

Officials made efforts to ask specific questions at intelligence briefings as a way to get the information into the record and be archived for examination later.

In January, American law enforcement and intelligence agencies examined intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of Trump, according to the Times.

The FBI led the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. source

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/barack-obama-tap-phones-trump-tower-last-months-2016-election/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2017, 10:45:49 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2017, 05:55:10 pm »

DeepStateGate: Democrats’ ‘Russian Hacking’ Conspiracy Theory Backfires

Democrats’ efforts to raise suspicions about alleged — and, thus far, imaginary — links between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government may have backfired spectacularly.

The spotlight is now on President Barack Obama and his administration’s alleged surveillance of the Trump campaign, as well as his aides’ reported efforts to spread damaging information about Trump throughout government agencies to facilitate later investigations and, possibly, leaks to the media.

On Sunday morning, the White House released a statement indicating that the president would ask the congressional committees investigating Russian hacking theories to add the question of “whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016.”

Media outlets continued to repeat that the story was based on “no evidence,” though the evidence was plain.

President Donald Trump originally tweeted about the alleged surveillance — which radio host Mark Levin called a “silent coup” by Obama staffers keen to undermine the new administration — on Saturday. Levin’s claims, reported at Breitbart News early Friday, were in turn based on information largely from mainstream outlets, including the New York Times and the Washington Post. Heat Street was one non-mainstream source, but the BBC also reported similar information in January. So, too, did the UK Guardian, which is a mainstream source (albeit with a decidedly left-wing slant, hardly favorable to Trump).

All day Saturday, former Obama staffers tried to put out the fires. A spokesperson for President Obama responded — and Obama aide Valerie Jarrett tweeted:

A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice. As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.

As Breitbart News’ Matthew Boyle noted, however, it was a “non-denial denial.” It is worth examining the statement in detail.

“A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice.”
Note that this sentence does not dispute any of the key factual allegations at issue: that the DOJ approached the FISA court for permission to spy on Trump aides; that surveillance, once granted, continued after no evidence was found of wrongdoing; that the Obama administration relaxed National Security Agency rules to facilitate the dissemination of evidence through the government; and that Obama staffers allegedly did so, the better to leak damaging (and partial) information to the media.

In addition, there is reason to doubt the claim that the White House never “interfered”: the New York Times reported in January that “intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.”

Moreover, the first part of the sentence raises doubts about Lewis’s entire statement. Lewis could simply have said: “No White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the DOJ.” That would have been a clear denial. Instead, he referred to a “cardinal rule” that supposedly existed.

All that does is create deniability for the rest of the White House in the event that evidence turns up that someone was, in fact, involved with a Department of Justice probe. (No doubt Obama will be outraged to find out if someone broke the “cardinal rule,” and will claim to have found out through the media, rather than directly.) The Obama communications operation is notoriously careful with the way denials are worded.

“As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen.”

This is a meaningless denial, since the FISA court deals with communications with foreigners, with U.S. citizens potentially swept up in the investigation. It would have been possible for the DOJ to approach the FISA court with a request to monitor foreign entities allegedly communicating with the Trump campaign, using those intercepts as a way to monitor the Trump campaign itself. According to news reports cited by Andrew McCarthy, that could have been precisely what happened.

And, again, this sentence does not deny that someone in the Obama administration may have ordered such surveillance.

“Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

What we have here is a blanket denial crafted to protect President Barack Obama himself, but allowing him to admit later — once the facts emerge — that his administration was, in fact, up to something. In addition, the Democrats have been adept at constructing elaborate chains of communication to create plausible deniability for higher-ups. That is how the “bird-dogging” scheme — through which left-wing activists instigated violence at Donald Trump’s rallies — was arranged for the Clinton campaign. (The organizer behind that scheme visited Obama’s White House 340 times, meeting Obama himself 45 times.)

As the New York Times — supposedly the paper of record — recently reported, there is “no evidence” that the “Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.” But there is ample evidence that the outgoing Obama administration could have used intelligence agencies to carry out a political agenda against Trump. The media, as Mark Levin pointed out again on Sunday’s Fox and Friends, simply refuse to report their own earlier reports.

Even without Trump’s more sensational accusations of wiretapping, it is, so far, undisputed that there have been many leaks of classified information to damage Trump, and that the Obama administration took steps that could have made such leaks more likely. (Charles Krauthammer — who is skeptical of “deep state” theories — called this the “Revenge of the Losers” on Friday.) Those are serious allegations that the former administration is likely going to have to explain to Congress.

But if the Obama administration did order surveillance of the Trump campaign during the election; and if Obama or any other White House officials knew about it (or created a “plausible deniability” scheme to allow such surveillance while preventing themselves from knowing about it directly); then there is an even bigger problem.

It would then seem that the “Russia hacking” story was concocted not just to explain away an embarrassing election defeat, but to cover up the real scandal.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/05/deepstategate-obama-trump-surveillance-fisa-investigation-russia/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2017, 06:02:21 pm »

EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Agency ‘Absolutely’ Tapping Trump’s Calls
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/15/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-agency-absolutely-tapping-trumps-calls/

FBI Director Asked DOJ To Publicly Reject Trump Wiretapping Claims
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/fbi-director-asked-doj-publicly-reject-trump-wiretapping-claims

Newsmax CEO: 'I Spoke To Trump About The Wiretap Story, I Haven't Seen Him This Pissed Off In A Long Time'
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/newsmax-ceo-i-spoke-trump-about-wiretap-story-i-havent-seen-him-pissed-long-time

EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION: ALEX JONES BEGS TRUMP TO TAKE THE MEDIA HEAD ON Coup against President Trump now taking place
http://www.infowars.com/emergency-transmission-alex-jones-begs-trump-to-take-the-media-head-on/

OBAMA--- IS HE AS THE SERPENT WAS IN THE GARDEN?:This is as Serious as it Gets:Justice maliciously and criminally misused the FISA process to collect intelligence on Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump
http://canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=7cf21ef920-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_03_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-7cf21ef920-297737153

Sessions Has Names Of CIA Intel Leakers - This Is Why Media And Obama Lackies Went After The Attorney General
http://allnewspipeline.com/Sessions_Has_Names_Of_Leakers.php

WIRETAPS IN TRUMP TOWER?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281150/Trump-accuses-Barack-Obama-wire-tapping-phones.html

PELOSI: 'WE DON'T DO THAT'...   Cheesy
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-05-10-01-52

CLAPPER: 'I CAN DENY IT'...
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-dni-james-clapper-i-can-deny-wiretap-trump-tower-n729261

Flashback: Lawmakers Renew Calls for Clapper Perjury Charges...

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/lawmakers-resume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

Former Bush AG: Trump right there was surveillance...
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322403-former-bush-ag-trump-right-that-there-was-surveillance

Growing Furor...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-accuses-obama-of-wire-tapping-in-october-1488637355

OBAMA FACES CONGRESS INQUIRY...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/trump-renews-attack-obama/

This just shows that we are one step closer to Civil War
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2017, 06:34:00 pm »

Hillary Was Tipped Off On Trump Wiretap – Tweeted About it One Week Prior to Election

TGP reported earlier that the first FISA request came right after AG Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in June of 2016.

The second FISA request was submitted in October of 2016 just before the election. Hillary Clinton sent out a tweet on October 31st stating that ‘computer scientists have uncovered a covert server linking the Trump organization to a Russian-based server’.

It appears she was tipped off to the wiretapping prior to the election.

Here is Hillary Clinton’s tweet from October 31st… Computer scientists?… Connect the dots, folks. This was a well coordinated attack on a Presidential candidate. AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton just before the first FISA request.

After they were successful with the second FISA request in October, it appears Bill Clinton passed on the information to his wife to help her win the election. This scandal is about to blow wide open; it’s not going away any time soon. Stay tuned…

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-tipped-off-trump-wiretap-tweeted-one-week-prior-election/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2017, 11:02:18 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2017, 05:51:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2017, 05:54:40 pm »

Reports: The Obama administration wiretapped Trump, world leaders, journalists, everyone?

Team Obama monitored the phones of the Trump campaign, wiretapped 35 world leaders, bugged a private climate change strategy meeting between United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin and tapped officials at the World Trade Organization, Italian diplomats, European Union economic officials, the report said. Wikileaks on March 5 tweeted excerpts from a report it released last month detailing Obama’s wiretapping history:

http://www.worldtribune.com/reports-the-obama-administration-wiretapped-trump-world-leaders-journalists-everyone/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2017, 06:14:18 pm »

BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook CONFIRMS He Knew About Wiretaps (VIDEO)

As Obamagate heats up, more and more people are admitting that they had knowledge of the wiretaps.

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, Robby Mook confirmed to Fox News that he had knowledge of wiretaps being used during the campaign.

Of course he knew; Hillary tweeted about the wiretaps one week before the election.

Fox News reporter:

“Today Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager told Fox he had knowledge of wiretaps being used during the campaign but he suggested they were targeted at Russian officials, not directly at Trump Tower.”

It’s funny to watch Democrats split hairs as they try to dance around the wiretapping scandal. It’s hard to believe that Mook really thought the wiretaps were meant for Russian officials when the entire reason for the wiretaps was to take down Trump – the man running against his boss, Hillary.

Or perhaps Mook is telling the truth since he believes Trump is a secret agent working on behalf of the Russian government which would make him technically a Russian official. See what I did there?

vid: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-confirms-knew-wiretaps-video/
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2017, 05:23:06 pm »

Snoop Dogg Shoots President Trump in New Music Video

Snoop Dogg insisted he wasn't fishing for a reaction, but the video's violent, drug-filled clown world makes that hard to believe.

http://www.charismanews.com/culture/63599-snoop-dogg-shoots-president-trump-in-new-music-video
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2017, 09:04:15 pm »

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: Hillary Clinton pushing for VP Pence to take over the White House
Posted on

In a tweet Early this morning, WikiLeaks‘ founder Julian Assange sent two alarming tweets:

One, that Hillary Clinton is “quietly pushing” for VP Mike Pence to take over the Trump administration because, unlike President Trump, “Pence is predictable” and therefore “defeatable”.

Two, that two officials in the U.S. intelligence community (IC) who are close to Pence said “they are planning on a Pence takeover”.

Here are screenshot of the two tweets:

The tweets are alarming, to say the least.

A Pence takeover would mean one of four scenarios:

President Trump voluntarily steps down.
    President Trump is impeached.
    President Trump is overthrown in a coup.
    President Trump is assassinated.

About 6 hours after Assange’s first tweet, in a tweet, CNN quotes VP Pence that Assange’s assertion about a “Pence takeover” of the White House is “absurd” and “frankly offensive”:

By this time, Assange probably realized that people may have interpreted his first tweet as implying a Trump assassination. So he sent out another tweet that Hillary Clinton and the two IC officials had meant impeachment:

Notwithstanding Assange’s reassurance, there have been so many death threats (see below) made against President Trump, the matter certainly is not out of the realm of possibility or probability. See:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/03/14/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-pushing-for-vp-pence-to-take-over/
Report Spam   Logged

Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2017, 01:26:29 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: