End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:52:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Conspirianity

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspirianity  (Read 6153 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 01:18:19 pm »

Chick Publications' claims come primarily from testimonies and theories that can't be substantiated and have actually been proven either partially or fully untrue. Rivera, John Todd, Sister Charlotte, Hislop... the list goes on and on.

Everything Alberta Rivera has said, more or less, has been substantiated. (Just about every time someone tries to destroys Rivera's credibility, that person ends up getting exposed as a Jesuit) Todd, I agree is a fake. But Rivera has been legit.

Believe me, the Roman Catholic church does NOT teach scriptural salvation. They are cursed by God because they teach a false gospel. But to say they are the origin of all evil in the world is patently false and pretty absurd, to be honest. The Romish church has only existed since about the 500s or so. Yet they are routinely given blame for atrocities and heathen cultures that predate them.

What about the MILLIONS of born-again Christians that were martyred by the RCC? Are you saying that was a lie too?

Last year we had a discussion over the Protestant Reformation in the Denlinger thread - I think you need to go back and do so research on them. The PR pushed the doctrine of infant baptism, which as we all know came from the RCC. (ie, Luther, and other mainline Protestant churches push infant baptism and other RC traditions. And Luther's agenda was to *merely reform* the RCC, and nothing more) Coincidence that over the last century, false converts in churches have increased 10-fold? (ie, how many people have we runned into that claimed to be saved b/c of their infant baptism, but go around living wicked lives?) Yes, the ecumenical movement is a CONSPIRACY FACT.

Rev 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great **** that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

These passages right there prove the Vatican/RCC is THE great **** over all of the kings of the earth. Honestly, it doesn't matter what Chick, Denlinger, Todd, or who not says what - I believe what the word of God says, and receive it by faith.

Another thing - if you really think the Jesuit conspiracy is some boogey-man fearmongering or what not, think again - the Jesuits and the RCC have been behind pushing the New Age bible versions, which has caused splits in churches AND households. (and even worse, last I read, it won't be long before most Independent Fundamental Baptist churches will go full blown Emergent, with their rock music, dancing girls, etc)

Again, the bible prophecies this correctly...

Ezekiel 22:25  There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
Eze 22:26  Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Eze 22:27  Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
Eze 22:28  And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
Eze 22:29  The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

You wrote...
Believing in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day is something that must be taken by faith. Believing that the Jesuits run the world is NOT.

Let me ask you something - how often have you had tug-of-war spiritual warfare with friends, and even family members over the bible version issue? Personally, I have. Like I said above, look how the modern-day perversions have caused divisions and spits in households and churches.

Look, I agree with you that Jesus Christ is our ROCK - but the Christian life is not easy. Let us not fool ourselves. The bible says we are appointed to many tribulations, trials, and suffer persecutions and the reproach of Christ if we put out trust in him.

2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 Timothy 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1Ti 4:11  These things command and teach.

Matthew 10:21  And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Verse 21 - interesting. Again, think about how the New Age bible versions have caused divisions in households. And who were behind these modern-day perversions? The Roman Catholics/Jesuits?

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: