End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 05:43:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Conspirianity

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspirianity  (Read 6134 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 02:35:33 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 09:40:26 am »

This has been a major epidemic recently in KJB/Christian online circles, especially on Youtube, where these so-called YT "ministries/teachers" do nothing but rebuke and exposes, but VERY LITTLE edifying and equipping the saints (especially in our daily Christian walks with our battles with sin). 10's of 1000
s of people are dying and going to hell every day, but a lot of these "ministries" and "teachers" are being caught up in this "rebukinator" role, thinking they are called by God to do so.

Upon further review of this video, just way too much rebuke and strawing at a gnat (the rebuke against Chick Publications over them saying the Vatican created Freemasonry was just absurd!). Seriously, these people need to join REAL ministries, b/c ministry is NOT sitting behind your computer 24/7 making video after video. Real ministry is constantly being about REAL people, and doing the LORD's work in the open air.

Like bro Mark Hunter stressed many times recently - these people need to be challenged to get a camera, and show themselves either preaching on the streets in the open air and/or being around other Christians.

Eph 4:1  I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Eph 4:2  With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

1 Cor 8:1  Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1Co 13:2  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

1Co 13:13  And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Col 3:14  And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

1 Tim 1:5  Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
1Ti 1:6  From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

2 Tim 2:22  Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

It's been almost 4 months since the OP (FFF) has been here (and on YT for that matter too). But if he comes back and requests this to be moved back to its respective forum, I might do so. But for now, I'm moving it to the Mod's forum here.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:50:45 am by Exodus 3:14-15 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:07 am »

^^ This sermon relates to my last post here...

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=7917226183
Ye Did Run Well - Who Tripped You?
Ye Ran Well - Who Tripped You?
7/9/2017 (SUN)
Audio: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=7917226183
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 08:11:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 09:08:09 am »

The more we focus on rebuking others, the less we focus on ourselves in terms of examining ourselves daily and growing in our bible reading.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 11:06:27 pm »

Might as well make 1-2 more comments here.

David Daniels of Chick Publications doesn't push "Conspirianity" - he and Chick have some of the best works on exposing the Roman Catholic Church, and their agenda pushing the New Age Bible versions, which ultimately led to America's (and the West's) demise since the 20th century. That's NOT "Conspirianity", it's CONSPIRACY FACT!

And noticed others he tried to "expose" in his video make exposes of evolution, ie. Again, CONSPIRACY FACT!

Ezekiel 22:25  There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
Eze 22:26  Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2017, 04:46:13 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2017, 04:55:48 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2017, 09:13:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 09:27:25 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2017, 09:31:19 pm »

Edit: FFF answered my question on his YT channel (so I deleted most everything I wrote on this post).

Welcome back, FFF, long time, no see.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:50:11 pm by Romans 14:21 » Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2017, 09:33:59 pm »

Might as well make 1-2 more comments here.

David Daniels of Chick Publications doesn't push "Conspirianity" - he and Chick have some of the best works on exposing the Roman Catholic Church, and their agenda pushing the New Age Bible versions, which ultimately led to America's (and the West's) demise since the 20th century. That's NOT "Conspirianity", it's CONSPIRACY FACT!

Yes, unfortunately, he does. And this is someone who genuinely likes David Daniels as a person.

Chick Publications' claims come primarily from testimonies and theories that can't be substantiated and have actually been proven either partially or fully untrue. Rivera, John Todd, Sister Charlotte, Hislop... the list goes on and on.

Believe me, the Roman Catholic church does NOT teach scriptural salvation. They are cursed by God because they teach a false gospel. But to say they are the origin of all evil in the world is patently false and pretty absurd, to be honest. The Romish church has only existed since about the 500s or so. Yet they are routinely given blame for atrocities and heathen cultures that predate them.

The Vatican bans Catholics from joining freemasonic lodges (which would kind of be counter-productive if they actually invented them) and were actually persecuted by the Nazis, contrary to popular belief. This is all substantiated by factual information readily available in books and online.

Here's the thing: I'm NOT an online ministry. I DON'T do "research" (which amounts to putzing around on sites and blogs that agree with you trying to make "connections") I'm NOT a pastor. I don't claim to be one. I'm just a guy on YouTube. If you want spiritual nourishment, go to a local fellowship. Take it from me, you'll be SO much better off because of it.

Believing in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day is something that must be taken by faith. Believing that the Jesuits run the world is NOT.

Here's the link to the new video by the way:
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2017, 01:18:19 pm »

Chick Publications' claims come primarily from testimonies and theories that can't be substantiated and have actually been proven either partially or fully untrue. Rivera, John Todd, Sister Charlotte, Hislop... the list goes on and on.

Everything Alberta Rivera has said, more or less, has been substantiated. (Just about every time someone tries to destroys Rivera's credibility, that person ends up getting exposed as a Jesuit) Todd, I agree is a fake. But Rivera has been legit.

Believe me, the Roman Catholic church does NOT teach scriptural salvation. They are cursed by God because they teach a false gospel. But to say they are the origin of all evil in the world is patently false and pretty absurd, to be honest. The Romish church has only existed since about the 500s or so. Yet they are routinely given blame for atrocities and heathen cultures that predate them.

What about the MILLIONS of born-again Christians that were martyred by the RCC? Are you saying that was a lie too?

Last year we had a discussion over the Protestant Reformation in the Denlinger thread - I think you need to go back and do so research on them. The PR pushed the doctrine of infant baptism, which as we all know came from the RCC. (ie, Luther, and other mainline Protestant churches push infant baptism and other RC traditions. And Luther's agenda was to *merely reform* the RCC, and nothing more) Coincidence that over the last century, false converts in churches have increased 10-fold? (ie, how many people have we runned into that claimed to be saved b/c of their infant baptism, but go around living wicked lives?) Yes, the ecumenical movement is a CONSPIRACY FACT.

Rev 17:1  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great **** that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

These passages right there prove the Vatican/RCC is THE great **** over all of the kings of the earth. Honestly, it doesn't matter what Chick, Denlinger, Todd, or who not says what - I believe what the word of God says, and receive it by faith.

Another thing - if you really think the Jesuit conspiracy is some boogey-man fearmongering or what not, think again - the Jesuits and the RCC have been behind pushing the New Age bible versions, which has caused splits in churches AND households. (and even worse, last I read, it won't be long before most Independent Fundamental Baptist churches will go full blown Emergent, with their rock music, dancing girls, etc)

Again, the bible prophecies this correctly...

Ezekiel 22:25  There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
Eze 22:26  Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Eze 22:27  Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
Eze 22:28  And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
Eze 22:29  The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

You wrote...
Believing in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day is something that must be taken by faith. Believing that the Jesuits run the world is NOT.

Let me ask you something - how often have you had tug-of-war spiritual warfare with friends, and even family members over the bible version issue? Personally, I have. Like I said above, look how the modern-day perversions have caused divisions and spits in households and churches.

Look, I agree with you that Jesus Christ is our ROCK - but the Christian life is not easy. Let us not fool ourselves. The bible says we are appointed to many tribulations, trials, and suffer persecutions and the reproach of Christ if we put out trust in him.

2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2Ti 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1 Timothy 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1Ti 4:11  These things command and teach.

Matthew 10:21  And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Verse 21 - interesting. Again, think about how the New Age bible versions have caused divisions in households. And who were behind these modern-day perversions? The Roman Catholics/Jesuits?

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2017, 01:25:08 pm »

Last year we discussed the whole Protestant Reformation. If anyone thinks what they did was good (and supposedly was an enemy of the RCC), then think again.

The Lutheran Church's stance on infant baptism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_baptism#Lutherans

The Methodist Church's stance on infant baptist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_baptism#Methodist_churches

The Presbyterian Church's and Reformed Church's stance on infant baptism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_baptism#Presbyterian.2C_Congregational_and_Reformed_churches

Martin Luther's Baptism Heresy
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,11964.0.html

The Baptist Battle for Liberty thread (further expose on the Protestant Reformation as well)

http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,11384.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2017, 01:33:47 pm »

Here's the thing: I'm NOT an online ministry. I DON'T do "research" (which amounts to putzing around on sites and blogs that agree with you trying to make "connections") I'm NOT a pastor. I don't claim to be one. I'm just a guy on YouTube. If you want spiritual nourishment, go to a local fellowship. Take it from me, you'll be SO much better off because of it.

Look, you're not accountable to me (nor Mark, Christian40, bro Scott J, nor anyone else on this forum nor YT that's in the body of Christ) - however, you ARE accountable to God, and his written word.

I'm only saying this for your admonition. You need to be very careful over what you say and do when you make these videos, why?

Matthew 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Romans 14:10  But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12  So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Nope, not even Bryan Denlinger, Scott Johnson, Mark, nor even myself will be side by side with you at the judgment seat. It will be you all alone (and myself likewise).

Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/25/nazis-escaped-on-red-cross-documents

Report Spam   Logged
FervorForFaith

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2017, 02:13:06 pm »

1) A lot of Rivera's claims are unsubstantiated. For example, he claims that Rome invented Islam. Reading the history and development of Islam brings this claim into question. If I recall, he also claimed the Jesuits were behind the Inquisitions, which is impossible seeing as how the Jesuits did not exist in the Middle Ages when the Inquisitions started.

Whether Rivera was at one point a Catholic priest isn't so much the question. It's whether or not he's actually telling the truth. I find it very hard to believe someone when their evidence is either oral tradition or conveniently "lost to history." I call it the "Doc Marquis syndrome", because he tends to use "I learned it from the Illuminati" as some kind of proof of his claims. Again, the gospel and God's word must be taken by faith (and even those aren't without circumstantial evidence), but a person's claims about history or fact do not have to be taken by faith.

2) When did I say that was fake? The Inquisitions happened. That is a historical fact. Just because I don't believe Rome is the origin of all evil in the world doesn't mean I don't think they're responsible for some pretty atrocious things. They are. They're just not responsible for all of the atrocious things in history.

3) The only reason you have a King James Bible is the Protestant Reformation. The only reason you can meet openly without fear of persecution here in the West is the Protestant Reformation. This contrived attack on the Protestant Reformation by King James Bible belivers is very strange. Without the Protestant Reformation, the King James Bible wouldn't even exist, and that's a fact. Here's some more facts: King James of England was a Protestant. Oliver Cromwell was a Protestant. Jonathan Edwards was a Protestant. A lot of great Christian preachers and theologians were Protestant. They baptized infants, yes, but a lot of born again believers have done things wrong in the past. Also, and this is a MAJOR point that you didn't bring up: you glossed over some important quotes in the pages you linked to about the practice of infant baptism:

"Presbyterian, Congregational and many Reformed Christians see infant baptism as the New Testament form of circumcision in the Jewish covenant (Joshua 24:15). Circumcision did not create faith in the 8-day-old Jewish boy. It merely marked him as a member of God's covenant people Israel. Likewise, baptism doesn’t create faith; it is a sign of membership in the visible covenant community."

And what about the Methodists? What do they believe about infant baptism?

"Methodists contend that infant baptism has spiritual value for the infant. John Wesley, the founder of Methodism, held that baptism is a means of grace, but it was symbolic. Methodists view baptism in water as symbolic and believe that it does not regenerate the baptised nor cleanse them from sin."

Contrast that with the teaching of Rome, which states:

Born with a fallen human nature and tainted by original sin, children also have need of the new birth in Baptism to be freed from the power of darkness and brought into the realm of the freedom of the children of God, to which all men are called . . . The Church and the parents would deny a child the priceless grace of becoming a child of God were they not to confer Baptism shortly after birth"

All of that came courtesy of the links you posted.

Roman Catholics believe in "baptismal regeneration" or "baptism as a means of saving grace". Reformed Christians and Methodists, however, do not. It is merely symbolic. Now do I agree with infant baptism? No, I don't. I believe wholeheartedly in believer baptism because it's the only type we can get directly from scripture. But does that make them lost? They don't believe it regenerates you. It's no different than believing in post-tribulationism. It doesn't make you lost, it makes you wrong. It doesn't change the core message of salvation by grace through faith alone.

4) Those passages don't prove the Vatican is Babylon the Great. I can make a pretty airtight case solely from the Bible that the city of Jerusalem in the ToJT will be Babylon the Great. However, I think the point of divergence for us is that we have two different views on what that means. Whereas many Christians see Babylon the Great as the origin of all evil in the world, I see Babylon the Great as an adulteress joining herself with the Beast (Antichrist) and causing the world to do the same.

5) Honestly, as someone who believes the King James Bible is accurately translated from the correct original language manuscripts, a lot of the contention comes from our side, and believe me, I used to be VERY contentious about it. A lot of KJV believers won't even fellowship with believers who use new verisons, even if they line up doctrinally. They can be stalwart independent Baptists who hold identical doctrinal views, but if they read the NKJV, they're heretics who must be shunned.

How many good preachers get raked over the coals because they aren't "pure" enough on the Bible version issue? I know of some pastors/preachers who use both the KJV and the NKJV that are strong in the faith and are used of the Lord, but they are shunned for not being "pure" enough by men's standards. I know of pastors/preachers who are KJV-only but do not hold to the silly notion of advanced revelation that are shunned for not being "pure" enough by men's standards.

The truth is that most people who read new versions aren't like James White. He's a fanatic who I believe has an irrational hatred for the KJV. A lot of believers that I've encountered who read a new version have no desire to keep you from reading the KJV. Again, not saying they shouldn't read the KJV, I'm just saying that the vast majority of new version readers I've met are not anti-KJV. And a lot of the time they line up doctrinally with believers like us. Should they read the KJV? Yes, I believe they should. Are they lost because they don't? No, I don't think so. The gospel pertains to the person and work of Jesus Christ.

Who are the real church splitters, if we're being honest about it? It's the Ruckmanite crowd moreso than the new version readers. And it's those who push Conspirianity moreso than those who don't. That's generally what I've observed. Having been on both sides of the conspiracy theory argument, I know this to be true. I was very contentious and split over minor things, and now I've seen it from the other side, someone getting contentious and splitting with me over minor things.

6) What exactly do you find egregious about my videos? What is the doctrinal heresy being promoted here that I'll have to answer for?

It's funny, conspiratorial Christians can get away with practically anything: teach false doctrines, spread false history, self-aggrandize their "ministry" and falsely accuse one another all in the name of "exposing darkness" and nobody says anything about it. Yet someone who makes a video going against that grain, trying to get history right and providing tangible proof of what they're saying without accusing anyone of being a "Jesuit coadjutor" or an "agent of the Vatican" gets raked over the coals and admonished to "be careful what you post..."

Let me say again: I am NOT a pastor or an online ministry. I'm a guy who posts videos on YouTube in his spare time. Sometimes they pertain strictly to scripture, other times they don't. The scripture videos I take very seriously. I planned to do a video series about the doctrines of grace at some point. And I take that seriously. I tend to have a little more fun with my Conspirianity videos. I use more humor, more sarcasm, etc. but I try not to go overboard.

My whole goal with those videos is to lift the veil and get to the heart of the matter. These conspiracies are purported to be factual, but are they? Or do they fit more under confirmation bias? I explore these themes, and yes, sometimes I do name names. Only people who put themselves out there, though. You'll never see me bring up private people I know personally and give their personal info out on my YouTube channel to shame them. I'm not trying to throw everyone under the bus and I'm NOT calling their salvation into question, but yes I do sometimes highlight different YouTube channels as examples of what I'm talking about. At the same time, I think I'm far gentler than many other brothers and sisters out there, who blindly accuse when they don't have all of the facts.

You already falsely implied me to be a loner on the fringes who neglects his family and wastes his time putzing around on the internet looking for people to "expose" as heretics. I can name a few people who fit that bill much better than me, but for the sake of not beating a dead horse, I won't.

Needless to say I don't do that. This video actually took me months to do because I didn't spend a whole lot of time working on it. I have a wife and kids. I have a family. I have a job. I have a local fellowship I'm a part of. I have commitments and obligations and honestly, when people come at me like this, it burns me out.

7) Regarding the last link you posted, here's an interesting snippet:

Steinacher believes the Vatican's help was based on a hoped-for revival of European Christianity and dread of the Soviet Union. But through the Vatican Refugee Commission, war criminals were knowingly provided with false identities.

So the main reason this happened was because they feared the Soviet Union. This is actually a logical explanation, as the Soviet Union was even more anti-Catholic than the Nazis were. They didn't feign support, and Rome actually did receive support from other fascist regimes (such as the Francoist government in Spain).

However, as I documented in my video, the Nazis were a totally different animal. Hitler's ultimate goal was not spreading Catholicism, it was spreading Nazism. He needed to wipe away all Christian and Catholic influence in order to pave the way for his Nazi utopia. They were not like Franco's Spain or even Mussolini's Italy; both of which had better relations with Rome and with each other than with Germany. Have you ever heard the expression, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" I think that's what was going on. The Vatican would rather deal with a neutered Nazi than with a communist.

I'll close with this, since this is kind of what started the back-and-forth: I love David Daniels in the Lord. I love This Was Your Life and appreciate the work that Chick Publications does in spreading the gospel. I have no ill will toward them at all. But it would be a lie to say they don't push a false view of history in order to prop up their conspiracy-laced worldview, particularly in their tract Mama's Girls. This isn't an indictment on their salvation, their evangelistic outreach or on them as people. This is an indictment on their conspiracy theories.

If I came off harsh or rude here, I apologize, that isn't my intention. I just get frustrated sometimes and I start venting and thinking out loud. Maybe I'll just walk away from YouTube. Maybe I should. People there are becoming so hostile now anyway. They're splitting up into little cliques and insulating themselves from correction and any opposing viewpoints. It's aggravating.
Report Spam   Logged

God gave us minds, let's use them.
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2017, 03:30:07 pm »

FFF, did you bother to read the links COMPLETELY I posted?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_baptism#Methodist_churches

Wesley's own views of infant baptism shifted over time as he put more emphasis on salvation by faith and new birth by faith alone. This has fueled much debate within Methodism over the purpose of infant baptism, though most agree it should be continued. Wesley and the Methodists would agree with the Reformed or Presbyterian denominations that infant baptism is symbolic.

Infant baptism is particularly illustrative of the Methodist doctrine of prevenient grace. The principle is that The Fall of Man ruined the human soul to such an extent that nobody wants a relationship with God. In order for humans to even want to be able to choose, God must empower their will (so that they may choose Christ) which he does by means of prevenient grace. Thus God takes the very first step in salvation, preceding any human effort or decision. Methodists justify infant baptism by this principle of prevenient grace, often arguing that infant baptism is God's promise or declaration to the infant that calls that infant to (eventually) believe in God's promises (God's Word) for salvation. When the individual believes in Jesus they will profess their faith before the church, often using a ritual called confirmation in which the Holy Spirit is invoked with the laying on of hands. Methodists also use infant baptism symbolically, as an illustration of God approaching the helpless. They see the ceremony additionally as a celebration of God's prevenient grace.

Interesting that they link infant baptism to prevenient grace. Here's the definition...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevenient_grace

Prevenient grace is a Christian theological concept rooted in Arminian theology,[1] though it appeared earlier in Catholic theology.[2] It is divine grace that precedes human decision. It exists prior to and without reference to anything humans may have done. As humans are corrupted by the effects of sin, prevenient grace allows persons to engage their God-given free will to choose the salvation offered by God in Jesus Christ or to reject that salvific offer.

Prevenient grace is embraced primarily by Arminian Christians who are influenced by the theology of Jacob Arminius or John Wesley. Wesleyan Arminians believe that grace enables, but does not ensure, personal acceptance of the gift of salvation. Wesley typically referred to it in 18th-century language as prevenient grace. In modern English, the phrase preceding grace would have a similar meaning.

Yes, however one spins it, they ARE pushing infant baptism being salvation, albeit very craftily and repackaged. And NONE of what they're doing (in terms of salvation) is scriptural. NONE. (but is d@mning souls to hell)

And yes, "Reformed" christianity has repackaged infant baptism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_baptism#Presbyterian.2C_Congregational_and_Reformed_churches

Covenant theology

Presbyterian, Congregationalists and Reformed Christians base their case for infant baptism on Covenant theology. Covenant theology is a broad interpretative framework used to understand the Bible. Reformed Baptists are in many ways Reformed yet, as their name suggests, adhere to Believers Baptism.

According to Covenant theology God makes two basic covenants, or agreements, with humans. The first one, the Covenant of Works is an agreement that bases man's relationship with God on human obedience and morality. The covenant was made with Adam in the Garden of Eden. Adam broke this covenant so God replaced it with a second more durable covenant—the Covenant of Grace. The Covenant of Grace is an agreement that bases man's relationship with God on God's grace and generosity. The Covenant of Works failed because it was based on human performance. The Covenant of Grace is durable because it is based on God's performance.

All the covenants that God makes with humans after the Fall, (e.g. with Noah, Abraham, Moses, and David) all extend the Covenant of Grace to its logical conclusion in Jesus Christ. In Covenant theology, however, there is a long-standing understanding that the Mosaic Covenant is also a republication of the Covenant of Works, which required obedience to receive its benefits. The underlying Covenant of Grace extends through the whole Old Testament, which suggests that two covenants are in play throughout the history of Israel. Consequently, Covenant theologians see that the Church, or the people of God, existed in the Old Testament. These are the people who placed their faith in Christ in advance, and they are saved in the same way Christians are. Not every Israelite is in the Church (or elect), many exist under the Covenant of Works and its strict unattainable requirements, but not under the Covenant of Grace.

According to Presbyterian and Reformed Christians, this theological framework is important to the Biblical case for infant baptism because it provides a reason for thinking there is strong continuity between the Old and New Testaments. It provides a bridge linking the two Testaments together.

Covenant Theologians claim that the New Testament book of Hebrews demonstrates that much of Israel's worship has been replaced by the person and work of Christ. The result is that some important forms of worship in the Old Testament have New Testament equivalents. The Passover festival, for example, was replaced by the Lord's Supper (or Eucharist).

It is across the bridge of Covenant Theology that the sign of Abraham's covenant, circumcision, walks into the New Testament. The sign of the Covenant changes its external form to reflect new spiritual realities. It was a bloody sign in the Old Testament but because Christ has shed His blood, it has been transformed into a bloodless sign, i.e. washing with water. Passover was a bloody form of Old Testament worship and also transitions into the New Testament in the bloodless form of bread and wine.

Covenant theologians point out that the external sign of the covenant in the Old Testament was circumcision. Circumcision was performed upon the male children of Israelites to signify their external membership in God's people, not as a guarantee of true faith; the Old Testament records many Israelites who turned from God and were punished, showing that their hearts were not truly set on serving God. So while all male Israelites had the sign of the covenant performed on them in a once off ceremony soon after birth, such a signifier was external only and not a true indicator of whether or not they would later exhibit true faith in Yahweh.

In the New Testament, circumcision is no longer seen as mandatory for God's people. However, there is compelling evidence to suggest that the Old Testament circumcision rite has been replaced by baptism. For instance: "In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, buried with Him in baptism." (Colossians 2:11–12a)

Some paedobaptists, then, think the analogy of baptism to circumcision correctly points to children, since the historic Israelite application of circumcision was to infants, not to adult converts, of which there were few. Covenant theology, then, identifies baptism less as a statement of faith than as an assumption of identity; that is to say that infant baptism is a sign of covenantal inclusion.

When they talk about washing of water in the NT, it's by THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, NOT PHYSICAL WATER!

Ephesians 5:26  That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

And this one.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/25/nazis-escaped-on-red-cross-documents

The documents – which are discussed in Steinacher's book Nazis on the Run: How Hitler's henchmen fled justice – offer a significant insight into Vatican thinking, particularly, because its own archives beyond 1939 are still closed. The Vatican has consistently refused to comment.

The Vatican wanted to "revive" European Christianity? Seriously?

You said...
You already falsely implied me to be a loner on the fringes who neglects his family and wastes his time putzing around on the internet looking for people to "expose" as heretics. I can name a few people who fit that bill much better than me, but for the sake of not beating a dead horse, I won't.

I did? Did you really read my comment I made to you in your latest video? Please prove it.

If I came off harsh or rude here, I apologize, that isn't my intention. I just get frustrated sometimes and I start venting and thinking out loud. Maybe I'll just walk away from YouTube. Maybe I should. People there are becoming so hostile now anyway. They're splitting up into little cliques and insulating themselves from correction and any opposing viewpoints. It's aggravating.

Edit: My response to this is in the last post I made in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:57:39 pm by Romans 14:21 » Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2017, 03:46:03 pm »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/25/norwegian-church-denounces-luther-anti-jewish-writings.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1
11/25/16
Norwegian church denounces Luther's anti-Jewish writings

STOCKHOLM –  Norway's state Lutheran Church has condemned the anti-Jewish legacy of Martin Luther, the 16th century German theologian who started the Protestant Reformation.

In a statement issued Friday ahead of next year's 500-year anniversary of the Reformation, the Church of Norway's General Synod said some of Luther's writings were later used in anti-Semitic propaganda, including in Nazi Germany.

Noting that such propaganda was also spread in Nazi-occupied Norway during World War II, the synod said that "in the Reformation anniversary year of 2017, we as a church must clearly distance ourselves from the anti-Judaism that Luther left behind."
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2017, 03:50:25 pm »

Long article, but pay attention to the bold/colored print (the Protestant Reformation carried on the tradition of the RCC, tearing down the visible and autonomous local church doctrine).

http://www.pbcofdecaturalabama.org/RMason/myth1.htm

I
A Theory Without A Leg To Stand On

One of the most widespread theories of this day is the theory that the church that Jesus founded was not a local, visible assembly, but a Universal Invisible Church to which all believers belong, and of which they were made a part through a mysterious, mystical Holy Spirit baptism. It will be the purpose of the author to show the fallacy of this theory in this book.

Most heresies have plausible arguments to justify them. Scriptures are taken out of context and made to bolster up error, or else ignoring the uniform teaching of the Scriptures concerning a certain thing, certain verses are pressed into use to make a false teaching seem reasonable. But the heresy of the Universal Church, doesn't really have anything to back it up. It simply will not bear honest investigation. Yet, the Universal theory is one of the most popular, and one of the most commonly held of all teachings. Liberals and Conservatives alike make use of this false doctrine. Indeed, it is a doctrine that is fundamental to many of their other beliefs. Many otherwise orthodox writers assume the Universal Church theory as a matter of course, and so popular is it that the correctness of it is seldom even questioned. Only a wise and wily Satan could have put over this doctrine so skillfully. But let us remember that Satan is the great counterfeiter. He has a counterfeit for every true doctrine of the Bible. I taught in a Bible school for young ministers for some years, and I challenged my classes to name a single doctrine of the Christian faith that Satan has not devised a counterfeit for. Every student pondered my challenge, but none were ever able to mention any doctrine for which Satan has not devised a counterfeit.

Why have so many able preachers come to hold the doctrine of the Universal Church? Most of such have just adopted it without careful examination. It is a part of the current theological jargon of the times, and they have swallowed it down unthinkingly. The writer is a Premillennialist - and without apology, but he has heard many a Premillennial speaker ring the changes on the "CHOORCH" as they pronounced it. Over and over again they spoke of the "Rapture of the CHOORCH," yet the Scripture they referred to, says nothing about "The rapture of the church," Look at I Thessalonians 4:15-16. What does it say?

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."

Note that there is no mention of the CHURCH. It says "The dead in Christ," and "We which are alive and remain." The word church is not used. Reference is to believers. "Oh,' says someone, "but it means the Church." That is pure assumption - that is part of a theory. All believers are NOT members of the genuine church - the one that Jesus started. This I shall prove as I go along.

I am writing as one who was once addicted to the Universal theory, and the word "addict" properly expresses it. That theory was a part of my theological thinking. Where did I get it? I got it from two sources - the Scofield Bible notes, and the Scofield Bible course. Let me pause to say that generally speaking, I consider Dr. Scofield a great Bible scholar. A Bible scholar today is often thought of as a man who is a critical researcher into such questions as "did John write the Apocalypse, or is it a forgery;" "were there three Isaiahs or one?" Their knowledge is not of the Scriptures, but of critical theories that seek to discredit the Scriptures. Dr. Scofield was a student of the Bible itself. He and his associates did a colossal work in preparing the Scofield Bible. I like the arrangement of that Bible very much and would not take $500. for my copy, if I could not buy another. Dr. Scofield had a Bible correspondence course on the market for about twenty-five years. At his death, the Moody Bible Institute took it over, and it is continued until this day. I took this course, which was designed to cover a period of two years study, and I had the distinction of completing the course in the shortest time of any student who had taken it up to that date. So- what I am saying is that I had a thorough dose of Scofieldism, most of which was helpful, but I became thoroughly inoculated with the Universal Church theory. At a Baptist associational meeting I heard a staunch Baptist preacher bring a sermon in which he combated the Universal theory, and presented the view that Baptist churches have had continuous history from the days of Christ, and are to be identified with the church which He started in the days of His flesh. I went away from the meeting very angry, and determined to write a booklet such as to refute the views that I had listened to. But honest study along that line is fatal to the holder of the Universal theory. I spent several months collecting data concerning the history of Baptists and others, together with a study of the Universal theory. The result was, I discovered to my chagrin that the preacher who had so angered me was right. Out of my study developed my book, "The Church That Jesus Built," which has gone through some ten editions and has never been refuted. Incidentally, the preacher who had angered me, liked my book very much and bought and circulated many copies.

I was a great admirer of Dr. Scofield, as I have already indicated, but no man is infallible. We should not follow any human teacher with such blind adulation that we fail to search the Scriptures for ourselves. Dr. Scofield was as far from the truth on the church question as it is possible to get. The Bible doesn't indicate that Jesus is the author of but one kind of church, but Scofield has several kinds of churches in his writings. He writes to the "church visible", "the church local", "the true church" and so on. As I examined the Scriptures, I had to take what God says rather than what Scofield and others say. I wonder how many who read this book will be willing to take the same step I took when I renounced my precious Universal theory? I wonder how many will throw aside prejudice such as to face the fact that the Universal theory is utterly without Scripture backing, and is the author of some of the worst heresies that we know anything about.

Baptists didn't use to fall for the Universal theory. The staunch old Baptist scholars and historians of the past were believers in the perpetuity of Baptist churches through the centuries, back to the days of Christ. But we are in a liberalistic, ecumenical period, when Baptist teachers in our schools and seminaries are loose in their views. They want to fit in with what is currently popular, so many of these have espoused the Universal theory.

II
Why And When This Theory Started

There is no mention of a Universal Church in the Bible. The warmest advocates of the theory will of necessity admit that nearly every instance in which ecclesia, translated church, is found, reference is to an actual, local, visible church. The other few times ecclesia is used, according to the laws of language, the term is used in a generic or abstract sense, and does not at all refer to an all-inclusive Universal, Invisible some thing. This will be dealt with later.

Not only does the New Testament know nothing of a Universal, Invisible Church, Christians of the early centuries knew nothing of such. I have read rather widely in the writings of the early church fathers - the writings of the Christian leaders who lived in the early days of Christianity all the way from Polycarp who knew John the apostle, on down. In their writings they don't speak of an all embracing spiritual Universal, Invisible Church. Doubtlessly they would have been amazed at such a doctrine. They speak of church and churches -  never of a vague Universal, Invisible monstrosity composed of all the saved everywhere. They knew the Greek language too well to try to use the term ecclesia in such a sense anyhow.

As time passed, Satan managed to introduce heresies and perversions among the churches. These eventually produced the Roman Catholic Church. Bear in mind that Roman Catholicism did not spring full grown into the world. It is the product of error and false doctrine accumulated over a period of several centuries. Dr. R. K. Maiden, former editor of the Word and Way, of Missouri, has the following to say about the rise of the Universal Church theory:

"The conception and adoption of the Universal Church Theory, is the parent heresy in ecciesiology. How and when did this theory originate? The change from the idea of the individual, self-governing church, to the Universal Church had its origin in one of the most colossal blunders of all Christian history - that of making 'ecclesia' and 'basileia' identical. So far from being identical, the difference between 'church' and 'kingdom' is so great as to require that they be contrasted rather than compared. Jesus and the writers of the New Testament never confused the two terms. The taproot of the Universal Church theory is the identification of the church and kingdom, making the two coincident, coextensive and coterminous. The theory of the identity of church and kingdom and of the universality of the church were twin born. New Testament writers knew nothing of a world church. As nearly as can be determined, the first formal, official identification of church and kingdom was projected when the Roman Empire became nominally Christianized, about the time of the consummation of the great ecclesiastical apostasy. It was the Ecumenical Council of Nice, called by the Emperor Constantine, that affirmed and projected as its creed the idea of a 'Catholic' World Church. From then down to the Lutheran Reformation of the sixteenth century, the universal VISIBLE theory of the church held the field, except for the scattered, comparatively obscure, hunted and persecuted little churches known by various names at different times - churches of the New Testament type in doctrine and polity. Following the Reformation period and born of the Reformation movement, there emerged a new theory of the church - the UNIVERSAL, INVISIBLE SPIRITUAL THEORY."

The Universal Visible Church theory is an utter necessity of the Roman Catholic Church. There is not the slightest resemblance between the simply organized, self-governing churches of New Testament times, and the great, complex hierarchical pope dominated institution that we know as the Roman Catholic Church today. Conditions in that church became so intolerable that they produced the Protestant Reformation. Let it be remembered, and never forgotten that Baptists are NOT Protestants. They existed long before the rise of Protestantism.

When the Protestant reformers split the Catholic world, they did not make the radical changes they would have made had they gone back to the Bible as their standard of life, and doctrine, and conduct. They of necessity rejected the Roman Church as the Universal Visible Church, but they did not go back to the New Testament Church type. What would they do? With what would they replace the doctrine of the Universal Visible Church? They solved the problem by coining the doctrine of the Universal INVISIBLE Church. So the Universal, Invisible, spiritual theory of the church WAS INVENTED! Such a thing didn't exist for over fifteen hundred years after Christ started His church! But this is now the working theory of all Protestantism - and sad to say many Baptists have unwittingly been snared by this theory.

THE MOTHER OF HERESIES

Down in Florida where the writer lives, we often have severe hurricanes, and sometimes these spawn a whole bunch of violent tornadoes. They literally spin off of the parent storm. This same thing is true of the mother heresy, the Universal church theory. She spawns a lot of other heresies. The Church Branch theory is a case in point. Some years ago there was a preaching mission sponsored by the Federal (now National) Council of Churches. Dr. E. Stanley Jones acted as a special spokesman for the Council, in an attempt to keep it and its aims before the people. Dr. Jones advocated the formulation of a kind of super church entitled "The Church of Christ In America", formulated by all the denominations. He said, "The figure that I have in mind is that of a tree, with many different branches adhering to the central trunk - "The Church of Christ In America ..."

Dr. W. L. Poteat, a former president of Wake Forest College, and a very loose Baptist, in his book entitled, "Can A Man Be A Christian Today," in referring to organized Christianity calls it, "The Christian Church." Dr. Marshall, teacher of McMaster's University, is quoted as saying in a sermon, "Baptists do not regard baptism as essential to membership in the 'Christian Church' - the church universal - even though they insist on immersion as a condition of admittance into the BAPTIST SECTION OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH." The National and World Council of churches operates on the theory that all of the churches of different and even conflicting faiths should be united into one big world church, with the leaders, the "Big Boys" directing its course. Beyond this seen conglomeration however, is the Church Universal concept, the mother of the smaller church heresy.

SUMMARIZING: The Universal, Invisible theory is unknown to the Bible; is unknown to the writings of the early church Fathers who lived back near apostolic times; was unknown during the centuries when Roman Catholicism dominated Europe, and when the Universal Visible theory was in vogue. It is AN INVENTION of Protestantism designed to take the place of the Catholic Universal Visible theory. No one who seeks to follow the Bible should adopt as an item of doctrine an unscriptural invention of men.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2017, 04:01:35 pm »

https://israelstudycenter.com/luther-hitler-jews/
Luther, Hitler and the Jews

In Jewish Culture and History by Dr. Lizorkin-Eyzenberg

June 1, 2017

Christianity has struggled with the Jewish Question for a very long time. Only 70-80 years ago a Christian nation under a deeply pagan anti-Christian leadership sought to completely eliminate the Jews from the face of the earth.

It is legitimate to ask, “How did things get so bad?” One of the reasons (obviously the issue is far more complex than this) is a particular Christian anti-Jewish theology that was nurtured for centuries and in many ways was imported into Christianity through pre-Christian Greco-Roman authors. A major boost, however, was received through the writings of German reformer Martin Luther many centuries later. In one of his later works, when he was very upset with the German Jews for various reasons, he wrote the following:

What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? … First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn… Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed… Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb… Fifth, I advise that safe ­conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews… (About the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther).

Adolf Hitler and those close to him believed that Christianity was a b@stard child of Judaism. But Hitler’s theologians used this text by Martin Luther to get many people and their leaders, at least on the Protestant side, to turn a blind eye and in many cases enthusiastically support the creation of the Jewish ghettos and work camps.

So what must we do today? The Jews and Gentiles in Christ must stand together to prevent any other holocausts from happening in our world and under our watch, among Jewish or any other people.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2017, 04:18:47 pm »

John Gill believed Babylon the Great was the Papacy.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/revelation-17-1.html

Matthew Henry believed Babylon the Great was the Papacy.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/matthew-henry-complete/revelation/17.html

John Wesley believed Babylon the Great was the Papacy.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/wesleys-explanatory-notes/revelation/revelation-17.html

Adam Clarke believed Babylon the Great was the Papacy.
https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/acc/revelation-17.html

John Trapp believed Babylon the Great was the Papacy.
https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/jtc/revelation-17.html

As did Charles Spurgeon (but I can't find the commentary link).

Now these peachers/theologians lived CENTURIES BEFORE even conspiracy theories were even an afterthought.

2 Corinthians 13:1  This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2017, 04:46:19 pm »

I would also like to give you some friendly, exhorting advice here.

1) You need to post a video of your testimony on your channel.

2) You also need to post at least a couple of videos of you being around other Christians and/or preaching in the open air (on the streets, at sodomite events, etc).

3) You also need to make videos of the word the LORD is doing in your life (how he's working a good work in you, how you're feeling his chastening, etc).

The reason why I say this is b/c personally, and also many others around me, get very, very concerned when we see Christian YT channels putting out a lot of bible teachings, exposes, and so forth, but en yet without a testimony, without seeing them being around other Christians, and without sharing all of the afflictions, overcoming sin and temptations in their lives via the power of the Holy Ghost, receiving chastening in this Christian walk, etc, gets many of us very, very concerned. (This is why I believe there's a lot of strife and problems going on on YT b/c of channels having a lack of this)

I believe you are saved (we've known you for over 4 years here, and you've been in good standing on this forum). And I will admit I've been edified by a lot of your videos (ie, your Advanced Revelation expose got me thinking on a lot of leaven being pushed). But nonetheless, I believe you need to include these 3 items on your channel.

1 Timothy 1:12  And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Ti 1:13  Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Ti 1:14  And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2017, 08:41:59 pm »

This is a balanced view on this matter...

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=91417740492

The Spirit of Constant Conspiracy And Paranoia
9/14/2017 (THU)
Audio: http://mp3.sa-media.com/download/91417740492/91417740492.mp3

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2017, 09:18:19 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2017, 10:11:31 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2017, 09:28:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2017, 09:48:39 am »

An introduction about a short series of videos dealing with division in the body and the balms i believe we can apply to help heal and soothe them. I pray you approve.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2017, 10:12:33 am »

The first balm - that of SELF-judgment.

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2017, 01:26:06 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2017, 04:55:34 pm »

The second balm - that of seeking peace, and ensuing it.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: