End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 06:33:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Disgusting Trollop Lena Dunham: I Wish I Had an Abortion

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disgusting Trollop Lena Dunham: I Wish I Had an Abortion  (Read 358 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2016, 12:06:09 am »

Disgusting Trollop Lena Dunham: I Wish I Had an Abortion

Far left actress Lena Dunham says she never had an abortion but wishes to have one.
Breitbart.com reported:

Actress Lena Dunham says she has never had an abortion, but wishes she had because it’s a sign of “bravery” and “self-knowledge.”
“I always thought that I myself didn’t stigmatize abortion,” Dunham says in the most recent episode of her podcast, titled “Choice.”I’m a – uh abortion rights activist, it’s a huge part of who I am,” she added, but then said she had distanced herself from the issue of abortion in the past.

She continued:

But one day, when I was visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas a few years ago, a young girl walked up to me and asked me if I’d like to be a part of her project in which women share their stories of abortions. I sort of jumped. “I haven’t had an abortion,” I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion.

And I realized then that even I was carrying within myself stigma around this issue. Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/disgusting-trollop-lena-dunham-wish-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 07:38:15 am »

It's not just her, I'm hearing this more and more out of people's mouths in recent years.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 09:07:01 pm »

pjmedia.com
Lena Dunham Apologizes For Wishing She Had An Abortion
By Tyler O'Neil December 21, 2016

Late Tuesday night, actress Lena Dunham apologized on social media for saying she wished she had an abortion. She clarified that the comments, which seemed to "trivialize the emotional and physical challenges of terminating a pregnancy," were made more or less facetiously.

Dunham, a writer and producer of HBO's show "Girls," caused a stir last week by announcing, "I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had." Her words received backlash among both pro-lifers and supporters of abortion.

The actress declared her desire to have had an abortion in the context of explaining the stigma around terminating a pregnancy. "I always thought that I myself didn't stigmatize abortion," she said, but she caught herself feeling superior to post-abortive women. "I wanted to make it really clear ... that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women's options, I myself had never had an abortion."

Her comments came at the end of a long, personal explanation of her own internal feelings on the issue, and how the "harmful" stigma against abortion was ingrained, even in her.

Nevertheless, on Tuesday night, she called her comments "a distasteful joke on my part."

My words were spoken from a sort of "delusional girl" persona I often inhabit, a girl who careens between wisdom and ignorance (that's what my TV show is too) and it didn't translate. That's my fault. I would never, ever intentionally trivialize the emotional and physical challenges of terminating a pregnancy.

Dunham was not apologizing to everyone, however. "I know plenty of people will never like a thing that leaves my lips, mea culpas or no, but this apology is for the women who have placed their trust in me," she explained. The actress was not backing down as an advocate for abortion — far from it.

"My life is and always will be devoted to reproductive justice and freedom," Dunham declared. So, for penance, she explained that she would be giving "a sizable donation to abortion funds ... in New York, Texas and Ohio."

There are many problems with this "apology," but the most glaring one is that she never really apologized. Dunham did seem to admit that she "messed up" her "pro-choice messaging," but her entire message was focused on explaining away her statements as part of a "persona."

Yes, Dunham plays a somewhat crazy person — but her little "I wish I had an abortion" speech gave every hint of being personal and honest. It fit well with the rest of her episode, where she denounced the term "pro-life," had a guest warn against crisis pregnancy centers, and featured another guest giving "just a light, cute talk about abortion."

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/12/21/lena-dunham-apologizes-for-wishing-she-had-an-abortion/
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 09:30:11 pm »

It wasn't godly sorrow (2nd Cor 7:10-11).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: