End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 07:13:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mark Zuckerberg Wants Facebook To Become More Like A ‘Church’ To Bring World ‘Cl

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg Wants Facebook To Become More Like A ‘Church’ To Bring World ‘Cl  (Read 1599 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2017, 07:10:20 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/teenagers-using-social-media-deal-class-drugs-concealing-parents-using-emojis/
Teenagers Using Social Media To Deal Class A Drugs And Concealing It From Parents And Teachers By Using Emojis
The use of emojis also speeds up the deals. For example, an image of an autumnal maple leaf is often deployed as a symbol for drugs. Other popular drug-related symbols include a needle, pill and diamond. It has also been reported that emojis for a lightning bolt and a heart refer to ecstasy.

7/13/17

Children are using social media to buy and sell Class A drugs, an investigation found.An undercover operation exposed how popular social networks, including Snapchat and Instagram, have become a ‘paradise’ for those dealing in illegal substances.

Teenagers are employing a code made up of ‘emojis’ – small digital images normally used to convey emotions – to conceal the deals. One of the country’s largest drug gangs told a BBC documentary 75 per cent of their takings now come through social media transactions, using ‘digital-savvy’ school pupils.

Film-maker Stacey Dooley confronted the young dealers, highlighting the ease with which illegal transactions can be arranged. One of them, 15-year-old ‘Denver’, was wearing his school uniform when he was filmed trying to sell her seven pills of MDMA, also known as ecstasy, at Maidstone railway station.

A second, 16-year-old ‘Tai’, was contacted via Snapchat and agreed to do a deal for six MDMA pills at Croydon station.

He revealed he makes approximately £300 a day, that the ‘money is addictive’ and he uses it to ‘buy clothes, go out, enjoy my life’.

Asked if he felt pressurised by adults into selling drugs to other children, he said: ‘I’m a kid so kids know me … kids come to me to get their thing. When I’m grown up I’m not gonna be selling to little kids … but I am a little kid and I sell these things and all these people that want it … it’s not my fault that they want it.’

Miss Dooley was granted access to the ‘safe house’ of one of Britain’s largest drug gangs. Bosses, their faces covered with balaclavas, showed her a shipment of liquid **** from South America.

They said: ‘Probably 75 per cent of the takings [are from social media]. It’s the younger generation’s game now, it’s the kids on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram.’ They added that the fast-paced communication on such platforms, which have instant chat features, means a gang member can make £26,000 in just two days.

The use of emojis also speeds up the deals. For example, an image of an autumnal maple leaf is often deployed as a symbol for drugs. Other popular drug-related symbols include a needle, pill and diamond. It has also been reported that emojis for a lightning bolt and a heart refer to ecstasy.

Miss Dooley said: ‘I fear it is going to take something very tragic to happen to these kids before [location app] Yellow, Instagram and Snapchat wake up and take action. Until then it will continue to be a drug dealers’ paradise.’

Snapchat, which has 250million global users and is used by more than 75 per cent of UK teens, said: ‘We encourage all Snapchatters to report anything to us that doesn’t belong on Snapchat.’

Instagram, which has 700 million monthly users, said it urges anyone who comes across content like that in the film to report it.

Yellow acknowledged it needs to do more to prohibit the sale of drugs but claims it is a problem in society that it cannot control. The programme tested reporting tools on Instagram, Snapchat and Yellow, highlighting three drug-dealing users, but 72 hours later, all the accounts were still active.

Stacey Dooley Investigates: Kids Selling Drugs Online is available on the BBC Three website. source
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: