End Times and Current Events
April 20, 2024, 12:33:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catholics in major news outlets.

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catholics in major news outlets.  (Read 4692 times)
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/****-liberal-james-murdoch-turn-fox-news-global-brand-promoting-progressive-values/
FOX IS DEAD: **** Liberal James Murdoch To Turn Fox News Into A ‘Global Brand’ Promoting ‘Progressive Values’
If the expulsion of Ailes, and, even more dramatically, O’Reilly, mean anything, it means most of all that James is in charge. And, most immediately, this means that Fox News, that constant irritant in James’ view of himself as a progressive and visionary television executive, will begin to change. Virtually overnight.

4/20/17

With the ouster of Roger Ailes and now Bill O’Reilly, Rupert Murdoch’s son has overthrown his own network as he moves to reinvent the family company’s profit machine at great risk.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I am not defending Bill O’Reilly’s alleged interactions with his co-workers, but ask yourself this question. Why on earth would Fox News dump O’Reilly, a man who had the most popular cable news show for the past 16 years and made Fox untold hundreds of millions each year? The answer, as we are now finding out, is a simple one. James Murdoch, son of Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch, is a **** Liberal whose mission in life is to remove all traces of conservatism from the network. His wife, Kathryn, worked for the Clinton Foundation. Fox News will now become CNN 2.0. Any questions?

After The New York Times wrote about the sexual harassment claims leveled at Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly and the settlements made by the company and O’Reilly himself, James Murdoch, according to 21st Century Fox sources, kept repeating with horror to his friends and executives: “This is on the front page of The New York Times!”

These sources say James Murdoch’s long-time annoyance if not disgust with Fox News became cold fury after the Times‘ April 1 story — even though several of the O’Reilly settlements had happened when James was CEO of the parent company. This was a similar reaction to what had followed the harassment suit by former anchor Gretchen Carlson against Fox News chief Roger Ailes in July. Every time Fox controversies spilled over into the wider world, James took it personally. “It was somehow against him,” says one person close to the Murdochs.

Fox News is a business he should not be in, he had told people before, despite its major contribution to 21st Century Fox’s bottom line —20 percent of its profits came from Fox News last year, the biggest-earning division in the company. Presumably, he meant the in-your-face world of conservative cable news with its mega personalities. Indeed, James regarded many of the people at Fox News as thuggish Neanderthals and said he was embarrassed to be in the same company with them.
Murdoch Brothers Assure Investors of Fox News’ Future:

Last summer, the Murdoch brothers “assured shareholders” that they were not going to radically change the phenomenally successful business model known as Fox News that their father created, but guess what? They lied. A lot.

But, likewise, it would be hard to imagine how James could have been regarded with more contempt by many of the people at Fox News. James was rather exhibit No. 1 of the liberal elite entitlement that Fox had so profitably programmed against. “Fox [News] is an important brand, but it needs to develop, and, to some extent, be reformed,” James said when I interviewed him ten years ago in his office as the chief executive of the Murdoch-controlled Sky TV in Britain, whose significantly less-partisan news operation he extolled as a ratings and journalistic model.

He seized his first opportunity for reform in July when, over his father Rupert’s protests and his brother and co-executive Lachlan’s ambivalence, he pushed for the ouster of Ailes, the network’s founder and almost all-powerful executive. When the O’Reilly story hit the Times, he overrode his father and brother again — and, by the same method he had used with Ailes, hiring a Democratic-associated law firm, Paul Weiss, to perform a rubber-stamp investigation. (In neither the Ailes nor O’Reilly investigations were the targets of the investigation interviewed.)
James Murdoch’s wife is as anti-Trump as they come:

“An angry reflex in search of an idea” sums up a lot https://t.co/sof1ZB4paw

— Kathryn Murdoch (@KathrynAMurdoch) March 28, 2017

It was, he proudly told friends, a right decision rather than a business decision. The billionaire scion was aligning himself, profits be damned, with a new generation of corporate responsibility. That put him quite directly at odds with his father. It would be quite inconceivable to imagine Rupert sacrificing sure profits for greater good or a better image; indeed, his company had always been a pirate company.
But that really is the larger point — in which Bill O’Reilly and Roger Ailes were in the end just collateral damage — it isn’t his father’s company anymore.

If the expulsion of Ailes, and, even more dramatically, O’Reilly, mean anything, it means most of all that James is in charge. And, most immediately, this means that Fox News, that constant irritant in James’ view of himself as a progressive and visionary television executive, will begin to change. Virtually overnight.

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 04:16:52 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/caitlyn-jenner-scheduled-tucker-carlsons-first-episode-bill-oreillys-old-fox-news-time-period/
Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner Scheduled for Tucker Carlson’s First Episode in Bill O’Reilly’s Old Fox News Time Period
Jenner will appear on the 8 p.m. ET telecast of “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” The Olympian and “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star will discuss President Donald Trump and the current divide in American politics.

4/21/17

Caitlyn Jenner will be interviewed by Tucker Carlson Monday, the Fox News host’s first night in Bill O’Reilly’s old timeslot.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Yesterday, we showed you the new, Far-Left Liberal framework that James Murdoch has planned for the “all new” Fox News. Today we see exactly what that agenda is going to be. Tucker Carlson’s first guest in the most-valuable prime time slot in cable news will be the transgender, transsexual, former-Olympian Bruce Caitlyn Jenner, fresh off of gender reassignment surgery. This is the “new” Fox News, people, time to reach for the remote and click “off”. Tucker, I had higher hopes for you than this. How disappointing.

Jenner will appear on the 8 p.m. ET telecast of “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” The Olympian and “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star will discuss President Donald Trump and the current divide in American politics.

Fox News on Wednesday announced that Carlson would move from 9 p.m. to 8 p.m., taking over the primetime lead-off spot from “The O’Reilly Factor.” The network officially parted ways with O’Reilly this week amid a sexual harassment controversy.
Caitlyn Jenner Says She Is Now ‘100 Percent for Gay Marriage’

So you have to ask yourself, what redeeming value is having Bruce Jenner on your NEWS show talking about gender reassignment surgery? Guess what? I won’t be tuning in to find out.

O’Reilly had been critical of Jenner after the Olympic gold medalist, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, came out as as a transgender woman in 2015. “Pardon me for this, but from the waist down, he is a ‘he,’” O’Reilly said on his Fox News show at the time — claiming that Jenner would not be a woman without having gender reassignment surgery.

Jenner, who underwent reassignment surgery in January, has been making the media rounds recently to promote her new book, “The Secrets of My Life,” released Wednesday by grand Central Publishing. She will appear Friday on ABC’s “20/20” in an interview with Diane Sawyer, who conducted the first major television interview with Jenner after the athlete’s coming out in 2015. source
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2017, 04:36:23 pm »

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/next-one-sean-hannity-attack-fox-news-continues-war-conservatives/

NEXT ONE OUT? Sean Hannity Under Attack As Fox News Continues Its War Against Conservatives
"Now, I’ve worked for radio for 30 years. I’ve been right here at the Fox News Channel for 21-and-a-half years. I’m very proud of that and during this time, there’ve always been efforts and attempts to smear and slander and besmirch me and other conservatives. But it has never been as intense and completely insane as it is right now."

4/25/17

In the opening monologue of his Monday Fox News Channel broadcast, Sean Hannity, host of “Hannity,” confronted attacks against him and his character head-on

EDITOR’S NOTE: In his opening monologue, when Sean Hannity references attacks by “liberal fascists” it is well understood that one of those people he is referring to is Rupert Murdoch’s son, far left Liberal James Murdoch. James Murdoch, and his Clinton Foundation employee wife Kathryn Murdoch, are radically reorganizing Fox News into CNN 2.0. Though they preach “tolerance, diversity and inclusion”, Liberals are some of the nastiest, most vindictive people you are ever going meet. They will stop at NOTHING at advance their Marxist agenda. Watch your back, Sean, the calls are coming from “inside the house“.

Sean Hannity said he could no longer remain silent and that he had hired a team of “the best attorneys in this country” to work on his behalf.

Transcript as follows:

I have to start by addressing a well-orchestrated effort by the intolerant left in this country that is designed to silence every conservative voice and by any means necessary. Now, I’m speaking out tonight so that you, our audience, will understand what is really happening and what is at stake when it comes to freedom of speech in this country. Now, these tactics are right out of Saul Alinsky’s “Rule for Radicals” playbook.

Now, I’ve worked for radio for 30 years. I’ve been right here at the Fox News Channel for 21-and-a-half years. I’m very proud of that and during this time, there’ve always been efforts and attempts to smear and slander and besmirch me and other conservatives. But it has never been as intense and completely insane as it is right now.

Now, I want you to understand, every single minute, every single second I am on the air — radio, TV — there is somebody likely being paid, recording and monitoring every single word that comes out of my mouth all in the hopes that I may see something they can twist and distort and use against me and try to destroy my reputation and get my conservative voice out the air.

Now, it has only gotten worse in the age of President Trump. Now, it’s no secret I have been in supporter of the president and of course his policies. And quite simply, these liberal fascists — they can’t stand conservative voices.

Now for those of you who don’t know me well, I have a pretty thick skin. I call out people, I say things I give my point of view four hours a day. And for all these years, there has been this an unrelenting attack against me. But in light of recent events, I’ve come to the conclusion I can no longer remain silent and I can no longer let the left slander against me slide.

So, from now on, I want you to be informed of what I am doing and why I’m doing it. If there’s any person or group or any organization, any media outlet that slanders, lies about me, besmirch as me and my character, I am going to be calling them out. At this point, enough is not.

I have hired a team of some of the best attorneys in this country to work with me and on my behalf. Now, the breaking point came this weekend when an individual for over a decade has made the most outrageous, unfair, untrue allegations against me has now resurfaced by resurfaced by making ridiculous and completely untrue claims.

Now, this person went on a radio show on Friday and made more unfounded accusations against me, which this person is now interestingly recanting after I made my statement, but it was only after I responded to these baseless and false smears. This is not the first time I have had to deal with this individual.

Now, this person has repeatedly spread lies about me. I’ll give you an example. Back in 2010, I was raising money for the Freedom Alliance, a charity that offers college scholarships to the children of killed veterans and their families. And in a blog post, the individual falsely accused me and members of the charity of skimming and stealing money that was donated.

This of course was easily proven false. And, in spite of the fact that we proved each and every single allegation to be untrue and inaccurate at the time, I was never given an apology. There is no correction that was issued.

Now this person has made another slander accusation and in response, I released this statement which now the press has picked up and I will read it for you:

Let me be clear. The comments about me on a radio show this week by this individual are 100 percent false and a complete fabrication. This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements to get against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual is not just slandered me over the years but also many people who this individual disagrees with. This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

Now, in this fiercely divided and vindictive climate, I will no longer allow slander to go unchallenged, as I see this to be a coordinated effort afoot to silence those with conservative views.

I will fight every single lie about me about any and all legal means available to me as an American.

Now, I want you to know, my audience, the importance of what is happening here. This is not about Sean Hannity. This is not about one person. There is now a coordinated attempt to silence the voice of every outspoken conservative in this country.

If we don’t stop it right now, they won’t be any conservative voices on radio or television left. Now, I’m not the only one that these liberal fascist routinely targeted. Like me, conservatives are monitored on radio and TV, every word they say — in contrary to the alt radical left stated position — they’re so open-minded, liberals.

Not true. Liberal fascism is a lie and well in America today. Their goal is simple: They want to shut up and shut down and silence all conservative voices by any means necessary.

Here is the difference: Unlike the left, I don’t have any problem with what the other side says. If you want to listen to liberals on radio or TV, read their articles, follow them on social media, go for it.

Now, I’ll call them out for the bias. I will explain why they were wrong. I will debate them. But I will never, ever say they should be silenced. And I won’t support boycotts to attack their advertisers, a roundabout way of silencing them.

So let me be clear tonight, everyone who is publicly supporting President Trump is a target. This is very political. We have seen repeatedly that the left knows no limits in these efforts.

They have gone after and attacked the first lady. They have attacked members of the president’s family, every White House advisor. They’ve even attacked his daughter and his 10-year-old son.

Now, ultimately their goal is to cause as much collateral damage as they can to anybody that supports the president. They have tried to undermine the outcome of this election since November 9.

Please note, this is not about me. This is about the left concocting boycotts all in an attempt to silence prominent conservative voices. If we don’t take a stand now, if we allow this to happen now, I am telling you, America as we know it — freedom of speech as we know it is over. Let’s stop the boycotts and it silencing opposition voices.

Let all of Americans make their own decisions. source

more
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2017, 04:49:03 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/30/reports-no-intimidation-scarborough-sought-help-from-wh-to-stop-tabloid-story-about-his-affair-with-brzezinski/
6/30/17
Reports: No Intimidation, Scarborough Sought Help from WH to Stop Tabloid Story About His Affair with Brzezinski

MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough reportedly approached the White House seeking help in preventing a story about his affair with co-host Mika Brzezinski from being published in the National Enquirer — a story that differs from his account spelled out in a Washington Post oped published on Friday.

According to an MSNBC journalist, Scarborough contacted Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner ahead of the story’s publication earlier this month.

Gabriel Sherman, who writes for MSNBC and NBC, wrote in New York Magazine on Friday that three anonymous sources told him what happened between the White House, Scarborough, and Brzezinski.

“In mid-April, Scarborough texted with Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner about the pending Enquirer story,” Sherman wrote.

“Kushner told Scarborough that he would need to personally apologize to Trump in exchange for getting Enquirer owner David Pecker to stop the story,” Sherman wrote. (A spokesperson for Kushner declined to comment). Scarborough says he refused, and the Enquirer published the story on June 5, headlined, “Morning Joe Sleazy Cheating Scandal!”

Trump tweeted on Friday that Scarborough called him to see if the story could be spiked and that he declined the request.

Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 30, 2017

“Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time,” Trump tweeted. “FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show.”

Meanwhile, the Daily Beast, using anonymous officials, revealed a more nuanced account of the days leading up to the tabloid article’s publication:

The Morning Joe co-hosts declined to name the multiple White House officials involved in this bizarre, ongoing feud. But one of those ‘top White House staff members’ was senior adviser and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, two White House officials confirmed to The Daily Beast.

According to these officials, Kushner and Scarborough had spoken ‘many weeks ago’ regarding a then upcoming negative Enquirer article on Scarborough and Brzezinski. Scarborough had ‘calmly sought’ advice from Kushner, who ‘recommended he speak with the president.’

But White House sources’ accounts of the conversation differed from Scarborough’s description and suggestions of more sinister interactions. No hostile threat or attempt at blackmail was made, according to these officials.

This is getting blown up on Twitter and elsewhere as some kind of blackmail operation,” one of the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, said to the Daily Beast. “The truth is far more mundane. In this case, Joe was talking to Jared about his [bad] relationship with the president and a Enquirer hit piece he was uneasy about.

The Daily Beast noted that Trump has “close ties” to the Enquirer, which endorsed him in the 2016 presidential election. But the Daily Beast also included a denial from the publication’s vice president of any White House involvement in the decision to run the story.

“Dylan Howard, the vice president of National Enquirer parent company American Media Inc., denied any knowledge of White House attempts to elicit an apology from Scarborough in exchange for spiking the story,” the Daily Beast reported.

“We accurately reported a story that recounted the relationship between Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the truth of which is not in dispute,” Howard wrote in a statement posted on the Enquirer’s website on Friday. “At no time did we threaten either Joe or Mika or their children in connection with our reporting on the story.”

But in the Washington Post op-ed, written by the couple, entitled “Donald Trump is Not Well,” they told a completely different story of the Enquirer scenario:

“Top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked,” they wrote in a Washington Post column. “We ignored their desperate pleas.”

And on MSNBC with Willie Geist on Friday Scarborough said:

“We got a call that, ‘Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys’…And they said, ‘If you call the president up, and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike this story,” Scarborough said.

“I had three people at the very top of the administration calling me,” the host continued. “The calls kept coming, and kept coming.”

In the Washington Post op-ed, the couple also said they had “fond memories” of Trump.

“We have known Mr. Trump for more than a decade and have some fond memories of our relationship together,” they wrote.

We're officially on vacation…now. Happy 4th of July weekend!!! pic.twitter.com/lUHQBxU00k

— Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) June 30, 2017

As his phony "National Enquirer intimidation" story falls apart, @JoeNBC Scarborough checks out of the debate and hides behind the flag. https://t.co/8RSnkBZndv
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2017, 12:51:48 pm »

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=87964
Fox News is in Serious Trouble!
7/23/17

MSNBC is dominating Fox News in ratings. Rachel Maddow leads the pack as the number #1 show, beating out Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

https://twitter.com/MSNBCPR/status/888513833857318912
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: