End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 01:01:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You are all kinda nuts...

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You are all kinda nuts...  (Read 1457 times)
TheCuriousAtheist

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:30:44 am »

[I was not sure what section this should go in, so I choose this one]

In a good way. But I'd lie, and lying is a sin, if I did not feel that some things you preach appear "fanatic" or "crazy".
When I see your typical christian (or some words said on that jesus is savior website), I see Westboro Baptist Church, standing in the street desecrating the funerals of fallen soldiers and shouting people in the face, forcing their children to stand outside for several hours in the sun with signs. Almost outright encouraging or giving people the impression that you should murder heretics.

Which is the same kind of hate that Islam spouts, and they follow trough on that threat (murdering people left and right).
It's disgusting.

Or the girl I read about who had books thrown at her by her parents and was beaten/tortured with knuckles for not entirely agreeing to their particular way of preaching the bible. It would never cross my mind to torture a child for having a differing opinion (preach and teach, don't torture).

Murdering, stealing and causing damage is the way of Satan after all. According to your holy book.

I have always disagreed with the rampant de-constructing of civilization however. Watching Islamist hordes walk all over our effeminate men causing havoc, suicide in the name of their Satan god (What kind of god commands you to murder children? Thus Allah fits very nicely with Satan). Feminism and idiocy. Or that we somehow owe islam anything (we seriously don't. People propagating this is, if I sin, **** assholes).
Or 5 horned queers reading disgusting perverted books to little children.

I myself have been affected by this quite frankly "bullshit" that is washing over all the nations like some wildfire for the past 100 years. It's disgusting to look at, and thinking about what I have given myself into, no meaning of life. Depression (hurt from the past + working until your leg gives up = bad combination), and everlasting hate to those who hurt me when I was younger (something I struggle with letting go), even dabbling into perversion. It's pointless to keep going like this and feel miserable all the time.

Since I see no other option than suicide, I might just turn to religion. I have refuted religion as I pride, or did pride myself on my senses (sight, smell, touch, hearing) and good old science. There's no way in five hells I would join Islam, as they are crazy suicidal (suicidal being something I am trying to get away from). Jews cut off the foreskin from babies and then suck on their penises, which is beyond disgusting. I truly do hope that those from the times of the old testament did not suck on the **** of the babies with their mouths after the cut, that is beyond disgusting, and could make me puke.

They also seem to have a greed (which If I understand are actually Ashkenazim jews), perverting their way into governments and screwing us over.

I also imagined me you being a bunch of stick in the mud, but honestly I have never read or started reading the bible until 3 days ago.

But man is the bible brutal. Actually one of my sins is laughing a bit (not outright wishing harm, just laugh) at others misfortune a bit.
And reading about what they did back then (I think someone outright burnt someone for essentially being deceitful), is humorous to say the least.
But so is reading that justice was served in certain instances. And I find myself laughing a bit less, unless something good happens.

It's actually a bit interesting to read, and I am a **** atheist. And have been from the age of 8 until today, 18 years later.
Sure we went to church to end the school and go on summer vacation, besides being a terrible singer, I never felt anything for what we sang in the church. Nada. No we did not have biblical school or anything.

There's something strange about what I am reading, and oh boy is reading such old English from what you call KJV or KJB hard. Sometimes the words I read make no sense. But it feels like they make a tiny bit of sense you know.

I just wish there was a Swedish translation of the KJB, but sadly they all remove the "sodomite" and other things that confirms a bible usually is the most accurate. So I'll have to trudge on with the english.

There's a local ministry, but all the bibles have verses removed in one form or another, even the one supposed to be "by the people" has modifications in one form or another, for example the word homosexuals. Since it is "hate speech" as defined by our communist government masquerading as a capitalistic state.

I also experienced two events that I simply cannot explain with science, well one could be chalked up to "placebo", but the other. No way.

TL;DR My sister crashed her car, she survived. Yes the chances was kinda good, what they did not count on was her making it out with so little damage that you would have to imagine someone putting their hands around her acting as a shield. Yes I prayed as soon as I heard about the crash (when I had heard about it it was 2 hours after the crash) during this time as I had nothing better to do than crying. When we still did not know the situation. She even got out (with help of course) and took the photos of the crash site herself, completely mentally stable as one could be and fully alert. Someone smashing into a fully loaded truck at 50 km/h and spinning 360 degrees sideways with such g forces simply is not able to do those things. With no Airbag to boot. "She looked as tough she has had a light to medium sparring match in kickboxing".

Other things is how my brother seems to make it out alive of several stupid things he has done.

And this is where I am conflicted about to believe or not to believe. Because there has been other weird things happening in life that I simply cannot explain with science.

My father making it out unscratched while a truck was driving into his side slowly crushing his car against the barrier. As if someone just smacked the truck driver across the face, as he had no idea that my father was below him and he could easily have continued steering to the right, and actually start hurting my dad. (He was also wearing headphones so he did not hear my father spamming the horn).

When I was young, I looked up to the heavens and imagined the wind would move left, it did. Then right, and it did. And I felt it physically. I imagined it
a last time it should move left. And it did. After that I ran inside because what kid would not freak out a bit. This never happened again.

Other things I mostly chalked up to coincidence, some of it are just crazy luck. But how much crazy luck must people have until it mathematically makes no sense to chalk it up to a coincidence? With that I am thinking about what I have experienced, and what I have seen others experience. People lifting cars. The guy who pushed a 1 ton rock off him, with only some broken bones as a result. Adrenaline is a very significant part of these feats, but surely with these things happening to ordinary people who don't train significantly at all, there must be something else in play.

I've read the genesis in 3 days, out loud (not so loud so other could hear. As I am not sure what to make of this) to myself. Just to get that story feel to it. And it is kind of a story, but it feels more real than just a story. I find myself gasping alot while reading it, more than I usually would. Is that the devils trickery trying to distract me?

I am simply confused of what to make of this, how much time do I need to spend? Should I spend all my time 24/7 reading the bible? Should I work like I did before (work hard at the warehouse until one of my legs gave up a bit on me) until my mind cracks completely and I finally go trough with it (jumping of a building or just drink myself to death)? Or is "god" fine if I try to find a easier job that could be more meaningful and not as stressful? How do I know what type of work satisfies the LORD? Besides repenting, admitting and confessing your sins, both past and anytime you commit one and admitting that Jesus Christ died for our sins on the cross? I saw some advocating a "you must work hard and harder and hard etc etc".

If it is LORD above who is giving me hints that he is real, then simply what should I do and how should I balance it so I don't crack again?
I mean I already flushed down what was left of the vodka. Threw away the snus, and the cigarettes I left in the cupboard and have not touched since monday night. (It's bad stuff anyways, but oh so addicting). I expected severe withdrawal symptoms. But I just feel a small pang once or twice per day. But I eat a bit more than I should in return to help deal with the addiction. When I think about it, per the bibles definition we truly have issues avoiding to sin. When I see someone poor, how often do I give that same person food? What if I meet 100?

I tried to confess my sins, and have prayed several times. I just need guidance and to break that last barrier of "doubt" of LORD Jesus and LORD God.
And have severely limited my amount of swearing. 16 years of swearing and cursing can become a bad habit.

So I can be sure if I am not just simply going crazy or if this really is a thing. I just don't know what to do except read the bible.

All in all, I agree with most of the things you say, except very small tidbits. And it's mostly due to confusion.
Especially how we have lost our skills to pass onto the next generations due to degeneracy. People color their hair like a fruit Popsicle... etc...
Natural hair colors are better.

It's a slow process, I just need a little push because all of this is confusing. Smiley

Thank you for reading, now I am going to relax a bit. That was alot to get out. This is why I named myself TheCuriousAtheist. I am here to find out if this is a bunch of fanatical old bible thumping based on stories that might as well have been written by people on weed (weed was not exactly illegal back then). Or if the things I am wondering about truly are the work of a most gracious and ever patient God.

God Bless you.

(Oh and the Old Christian Radio Broadcast is really nice. I mean I usually listen to metal and such things are fine I guess in my opinion. Not necessarily holy tough... , but gospel songs are so much calmer and soothing, have been listening to it for the past 2 days).
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:44:49 pm »

Sounds like you're in good hands already. God is calling your spirit out of the prison environment that we are all born into. It's encouraging to see. You're not alone. And you're not the first to walk this path in search of meaning. Ecclesiastes used to be my favorite book. It means “teacher”. And I strongly identified with the author and his journey.

The spiritual realm is quite real. Our ancestors used to know and acknowledge this. The evil entities within that realm are battling for ownership of human souls. However, because of what Jesus Christ did and is still doing, they have effectively already lost the battle. Christ has taken the control of humanity away from them and given it back to humans to decide which way they want to go now and forever.

It's important that you come to your own personal conclusions about just who Jesus Christ is. Religious gatekeepers abound to hinder your connection to Him and the Father. Christ IS the middleman. Not any humans. His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts.

I'm not completely free from addictions and sin as long as I am within this fallen human body. But I can say that I am less sinful than, say, 10 years ago. What is love? What is grace? What is mercy? I rely on these things daily to be able to function in this life.

I thank God for you. And I thank God for your honesty.
Report Spam   Logged
TheCuriousAtheist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 02:16:25 pm »

Thanks.

Just unsure what to make of all this. It's not as if some old dude with a beard popped out in front of me like a hallucination,

and said "Hey man, it's me your old pal".

It's more of a gut feeling that I should at least explore it. And some unexplained circumstances I have taken for granted.
And also watching and observing what's happening with the world.

And then again, I have tried Marijuana, drinking and sleeping in a bench park for 3 hours in -5 degrees C, LSA (Cousin to LSD, this stuff will constrict your arteries so hard that it feels like your legs and body is on fire). Having sex with a **** etc etc wanking.

It's just a fleeting pleasure that lasts some hours, and then you are back on square one. It is "artificial". And there's no love in it. You are still just as lonely as before.

Now look at this.

Now that is my dream of how to build a family.
No stupid frills about colored hair or feminist communist crap. Modest clothing. A true wife to love. And well-behaved kids. While I do not mind if they play some games once in a while, they shouldn't make it their primary focus like I did to escape reality.

So before my dad dies of old age (got quite a while to go, but I need to get my behind moving), he can look at me and say: You did good son. You will keep the legacy living and create a great family. And then I can pray for him and all that jazz. And maybe I can stop being a selfish failure who hates the hurt I got when I was small (boy they really did a number on my confidence), and instead suck it up, forgive them for being sinners like I am, and be a man as God intended us to be.  Shocked

But I do not think I am able to go back to that warehouse, it broke my love of work and spirit completely.
It would be a understatement to call me a workaholic, in that sense I had a great spirit. Until I learned what it really is about.

Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:28:04 pm »

Heh. I've seen little statues of that guy on people's dashboards. Crazy thing is, it isn't Him. A lot of churches still haven't figured this out.

As for the Norman Rockwell scenario, it's never been just handed to me. What that picture doesn't show is the amount of work and emotional investment it takes to get to that point. I had to learn what it meant to be a father and a husband. And I'm still learning as I go. The only perfect Father is He who is in heaven. Why? Because He knows more about me than I do. Humans are limited in that regard.

Which leads me to one of our limitations, our 5 senses. There are actually more than 5. An episode of vertigo due to an inner ear infection proves that beyond a doubt. But even with those extra senses, I am limited by time, space, and understanding. God exists outside of time and space. All knowledge, power,  love, and wisdom come from Him, the source of all life.

Religion, following some established moral code by my own efforts, has failed. It changes nothing about my inner being.

But knowing that Gods will is to adopt me as a family member, a royal heir, into His eternal kingdom is entirely different. For that, there is a deeper more profound change as I agree and see things more in line with the Creator and less with the world.
Report Spam   Logged
TheCuriousAtheist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 05:39:45 pm »

Heh. I've seen little statues of that guy on people's dashboards. Crazy thing is, it isn't Him. A lot of churches still haven't figured this out.

As for the Norman Rockwell scenario, it's never been just handed to me. What that picture doesn't show is the amount of work and emotional investment it takes to get to that point. I had to learn what it meant to be a father and a husband. And I'm still learning as I go. The only perfect Father is He who is in heaven. Why? Because He knows more about me than I do. Humans are limited in that regard.

Which leads me to one of our limitations, our 5 senses. There are actually more than 5. An episode of vertigo due to an inner ear infection proves that beyond a doubt. But even with those extra senses, I am limited by time, space, and understanding. God exists outside of time and space. All knowledge, power,  love, and wisdom come from Him, the source of all life.

Religion, following some established moral code by my own efforts, has failed. It changes nothing about my inner being.

But knowing that Gods will is to adopt me as a family member, a royal heir, into His eternal kingdom is entirely different. For that, there is a deeper more profound change as I agree and see things more in line with the Creator and less with the world.

I've read a bit about the talk about how there truly was no description nor call to make such pictures or depictions.
And the Catholics have always been full of nonsense (this I knew even before this thread or experiences). Every single pope has always looked like a sith lord. No seriously they do. Even regular people tend to compare the popes to the sith lords (literally people of darkness in star wars). And a well deserved reputation at that.

The huge amount of **** cases the Catholics have leaked over the years is just another tip on the proverbial iceberg of evil.

And they even went ahead and confirmed their treachery by kissing the feet of mohammed and refusing to call islam out for what it is.
Or when they started whining about the wall, when conveniently Rotch-israel has built walls and not a peep.

Oh and the Swedish Church is a no-no, they have no problems taking down the cross and putting up pointers towards mecca, or embracing gender madness/gay things. Yes it was heavily criticized but the fact that a priest even considered taking down the cross is blasphemy.

This was in a specific "international" church for seamen, yes that was the excuse. That's a fine slippery slope to removing the crosses in all churches to appease the pedophilia religion known as Islam.

And yes, the picture of the family is not something that just pops up overnight. But it is a admirable goal.

Anyways, bless you brother. May Lord Jesus Christ watch over you and your family.
Report Spam   Logged
tennis shoe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 02:05:58 pm »

And yes, the picture of the family is not something that just pops up overnight. But it is a admirable goal.

There's something I completely neglected to mention. God gets ALL the credit for the Norman Rockwell scenario. I had received a personal prophecy years before it happened. Not to say it didn't require effort on my part. But, ultimately, He is the one that kept His word to me. And, so far, it has been the most fulfilling, meaningful, and happiest time in my life. The circumstances of those years absolutely defied the statistics occurring in society at the time.

In fact, I'd go so far to say that without God in the midst of a marriage, it is doomed. I've seen way too many divorces and shattered families that I had considered invincible during my lifetime.

Anyways, bless you brother. May Lord Jesus Christ watch over you and your family.

And to you as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: