End Times and Current Events
April 16, 2024, 06:57:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Online Bible Texts Resources

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Bible Texts Resources  (Read 3221 times)
Kilika
« on: March 29, 2011, 05:35:58 pm »

http://www.biblicalscholarship.net/AV.htm

Download...
The Authorized King James Version of 1611
(Pure Cambridge Edition)
Keywords: download, Authorised Version, Authorized King James Version, Authorized King James Bible, KJV 1611, large print, Authorized Version, free

THE CHURCH NEVER SHOULD HAVE PUT BIBLE PUBLISHING IN THE HANDS OF HEATHENS. EACH CHURCH AND EACH HOME SHOULD PRINT OUT AND BIND ITS OWN COPY OF THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE OF 1611.   The printout can be put in a three-ring binder or you can use our binding method or GBC bind it in multiple volumes or take it to a bindery (like a place that binds master's theses and doctoral dissertations) or to a printer, or just put the loose leaf paper in a box until you decide what direction to go in. Extra copies can be kept on hand to share, should need arise.
WARNING! DANGER! Publishers who were once trustworthy no longer are--and that includes Cambridge. I have multiple Cambridge Bibles and not one of them passes the test for a Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) of the King James Bible. MY CAMBRIDGE BIBLES EVEN CONTRADICT EACH OTHER! I just burned a dust jacket from a Cambridge I recently received because it was putting down the Authorised Version. Cambridge is apparently changing spelling and printing out KJV abominations with all kinds of additions to the scriptures like cartoon-looking illustrations and more. [UPDATE: It gets worse, much worse--The Cambridge website claims that the Authorized King James Bible has NEVER been perfectly represented in print. They have also introduced their NEW edition of the King James Version. ]  I just burned some old tampered-with KJV family bibles the other day (one of them contained what I felt was the worst thing that I had ever seen in my life) and afterwards noticed that a KJV only bookseller is selling one of those same abominations, in leather, for $100. He called it quality. These are the days of deep deception but God is revealing what has happened and where all these abominations are coming from--there is only ONE conspiracy and ONE conspirator.

We printed out the download on this page and binded it with our simple, strong, secure, bookbinding method. The Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) appears to be
an accurate edition of the Authorised Version and is a pleasure to read.

The KJV download on this page is called the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE). I've printed it out and this text looks very good. This electronic file was made in Australia and I am reviewing it myself for the strictest accuracy with an eye to correcting anything that needs to be corrected. I have found nothing and plan on reading it as my primary Bible with an eye for any potential errors.   

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DOWNLOAD.

UPDATE: Having examined the Pure Cambridge Edition, I was so impressed with it that I looked it up to see what I could find out about it. I found BibleProtector.com, caretaker of the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE). All Christians should know about what they are doing and all Christians should have a Pure Cambridge Edition of the Authorized King James Bible. Here is an excerpt from their homepage--

The standard text of the Pure Cambridge Edition of the King James Bible has been published on this website. You are free to download this definitive electronic text of the King James Bible (KJB). The actual King James Bible text of the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) has been presented free of any typographical error, and is completely correct. It is scrupulously exact in typesetting right down to the italics and punctuation.

This precise edition of the King James Bible is wholly based on the received traditional text as was published by Cambridge University Press and by Collins publishers. This electronic text has been made in Australia for the purpose of the exaltation of the Bible within Australasia. This Word is necessary for true Pentecostal revival throughout the whole Earth. The English Bible has been providentially raised up by God for a great dissemination of the true Gospel.

The Pure Cambridge Edition (first published circa 1900) is the product of the process of textual purification that has occurred since 1611 when the Authorized Version was completed, and has been used (often unwittingly) as the received text for many decades. Millions of copies conformed to this edition were issued by Bible and missionary societies in the twentieth century. This text stands in contrast to all other editions (especially newly edited and modernised ones). The providentially established and correct text has, among other things, "Geba" not "Gaba" at Ezra 2:26.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: