End Times and Current Events
April 19, 2024, 01:45:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Could this be a candidate for the mark of the beast?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be a candidate for the mark of the beast?  (Read 2102 times)
Kilika
« on: March 30, 2011, 02:05:47 pm »

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-articles/20110328/Now-available:-Scannable-bar-codes-on-your-skin/

Now available: Scannable bar codes on your skin

by Bob McClay/KTAR (March 28th, 2011 @ 11:15am) 
Policy >> Comments:4

PHOENIX -- A Phoenix tattoo artist is offering a new kind of tattoo that's raising some eyebrows.

At the Jade Monkey Tattoo in Phoenix, artist Levi Smith offers a tattoo that contains computer generated "QR" or quick response code, similar to a bar code.

"It's a basic kind of marketing bar code that you can scan with an app on your smart phone," Smith said, adding it can contain personal information like your name, medical history and other things.

"You can have it linked to a site on line, an image like some simple text. There's also some dynamic `qr' codes, I guess, that are coming out where the link destination can actually change online and then you can even put up contact information and stuff that can be uploaded to a smart phone."

Smith said some people have criticized the tattoos, comparing them with something in the Bible.

"I've had some friends jokingly call me the anti-Christ for wanting to do this -- meaning that it could be some kind of `mark of the beast' where you could use it to purchase things or be required to have one." (cont.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:30:03 pm »

Go to the 11:50 in the video in this link(Bryan Denlinger exposes the T-NIV in it)...

http://www.kingjamesvideoministries.com/apps/videos/videos/show/13349410-2011-niv-and-the-mark-of-the-beast

Is it just me, or does anyone else see this particular symbol ALL OVER the place? I've seen it in stores, shopping centers, college campuses(at least the one right next door to me), tv ads, the list just goes on.

Also, the 3 squares on 3 of the corners - keep in mind a square IS a cube, and how many sides does a cube have? SIX - 3 cubes with 6 sides each...666?
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 06:13:17 am »

ahhh, something i keep meaning to study up on. Ive seen that a lot myself latley. apparently it is a new form of barcode, way more advanced than the old style, deseigned to hold a lot more info including pics, and to be used with cell phones in some way. like i said keep meaning to look into this one.

The way he said its 666 is remeniscent of the way the NKJV has 666 on its cover also.  Cheesy

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 06:17:39 am by Mark » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 06:26:01 am »

QR code

A QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response code) is a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code) first designed for the automotive industry. More recently, the system has become popular outside of the industry due to its fast readability and comparatively large storage capacity. The code consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded can be made up of any kind of data (e.g., binary, alphanumeric, or Kanji symbols).[1]

Created by Toyota subsidiary Denso Wave in 1994 [2] to track vehicles during the manufacturing process, the QR code is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. It was designed to allow its contents to be decoded at high speed.[3]

The technology has seen frequent use in Japan; the United Kingdom is the seventh-largest consumer of QR codes in the world.[4]

There are several standards in documents covering the physical encoding of QR codes:[5]

October 1997 — AIM (Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility) International[6]
January 1999 — JIS X 0510
June 2000 — ISO/IEC 18004:2000 Information technology — Automatic identification and data capture techniques — Bar code symbology — QR code (now withdrawn)
Defines QR code models 1 and 2 symbols.
September 1, 2006 — ISO/IEC 18004:2006 Information technology — Automatic identification and data capture techniques — QR code 2005 bar code symbology specification
Defines QR code 2005 symbols, an extension of QR code model 2. Does not specify how to read QR code model 1 symbols, or require this for compliance.
At the application layer, there is some variation between implementations. NTT DoCoMo has established de facto standards for the encoding of URLs, contact information, and several other data types.[7] The open-source "ZXing" project maintains a list of QR code data types.[8]

StorageThe amount of data that can be stored in the QR code depends on the character set, version and error correction level. The maximum values for version 40 with error correction capacity level L are:[3][9]

Numeric only Max. 7,089 characters
Alphanumeric Max. 4,296 characters
Binary (8 bits) Max. 2,953 bytes
Kanji/Kana Max. 1,817 characters

rest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code
Report Spam   Logged

Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 12:47:51 am »

2011 NIV and the Mark of the Beast (with QR Codes)

Report Spam   Logged
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 02:31:58 am »

This is something I've been seeing with more and more frequency nowdays - whether I'm on a university campus, or a grocery store, or at a shopping mall, or even some mail I get in the mail, it's as if it's constantly starring me in the face quite a bit.

BTW - I also saw this thing on both Franklin Graham's monthly mail(Samaritan's Purse, which he is the head of), and Beth Moore's recent study book(which my mom's women's bible study group did a couple of months ago). Moore is an SBC member and an Apostate(she's endorsed Catholic heretics every now and then), and F. Graham is Billy's son, Nuff said.

Also, notice the 3 big squares on it - a square is pretty much a cube. A cube has 6 sides. 3 cubes, do the rest of the math... Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 05:55:38 am »

This will give you an idea just how entrenched this technology has become. It's easy to generate one of those images...

http://www.qrstuff.com/

http://www.fastcompany.com/1585822/business-card-just-scan-my-qr-code

What Business Card? Just Scan My QR Code BY Gina Trapani | 03-16-2010 | 10:55 PM

Everywhere you look at the South by Southwest conference this week, you see QR codes. The square "quick response" codes turn URLs, vCards, or any kind of text into a jumble of pixels that you can scan onto your smartphone instantaneously, no typing required. At SXSW, QR codes appeared on flyers, postcards, business cards, t-shirts, stickers, and swag. Organizers of the Austin gathering for film, music, and Web geeks even included a QR code on every registrant's badge to cut down on paper waste and manual data entry.

The SXSW site explains:

When you meet someone at an event, let them scan your badge with their smart phone, and they will automatically be following you on [the conference's social network] my.SXSW, where they can message you or access your contact information. Hopefully, this will cut down on the paper footprint of SXSW by reducing the need for business cards.
From there you can export all your SXSW contacts to your address book, email, or contacts application of choice.

QR codes could be just a passing SXSW fad--unless Facebook introduces them to a wider audience. Leaked screenshots indicate Facebook's experimenting with profile or status QR code generation on fan pages, according to TechCrunch. Imagine a QR code that instantly makes the person scanning it a fan of a brand, company, or personality on Facebook without ever typing a URL.

Google's also been encouraging the use of QR codes. Their "Favorite Places" campaign puts QR codes in the windows of local businesses that point to their online listing page. Google's mobile operating system Android has also helped along QR code adoption. Since the Android Market is available only on the small screen, it's common for users to find an app by scanning its code from a Web page or another phone's screen.

(cont.)
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 06:12:35 am »

Brazil: bar codes on sidewalks give tourist info

Rio de Janeiro is mixing technology with tradition to provide tourists information about the city by embedding bar codes into the black and white mosaic sidewalks that are a symbol of the city.

The first two-dimensional bar codes, or QR codes, as they're known, were installed Friday at Arpoador, a massive boulder that rises at the end of Ipanema beach. The image was built into the sidewalk with the same black and white stones that decorate sidewalks around town with mosaics of waves, fish and abstract images.

The launch attracted onlookers, who downloaded an application to their smartphones or tablets and photographed the icon. The app read the code and they were then taken to a web site that gave them information in Portuguese, Spanish or English, and a map of the area.

They learned, for example, that Arpoador gets big waves, making it a hot spot for surfing and giving the 500-meter beach nearby the name of "Praia do Diabo," or Devil's Beach. They could also find out that the rock is called Arpoador because fishermen once harpooned whales off the shore.

The city plans to install 30 of these QR codes at beaches, vistas, and historic sites, so Rio's approximately 2 million foreign visitors can learn about the city as they walk around.

"If you add the number of Brazilian tourists, this tool has a great potential to be useful," said Marcos Correa Bento, head of the city's conservation and public works.

Raul Oliveira Neto, a 24-year-old visitor from the Southern Brazilian city of Porto Alegre, was one of the first to use the icon and thought the service fit well with the way people live now.

"We use so much technology to pass information, this makes sense," he said, noting he'd seen QR codes on tourist sites in Portugal, where they were first used for this purpose. "It's the way we do things nowadays."

Locals - used to giving visitors directions - also approved the novelty.

"Look, there's a little map; it even shows you where we are," said Diego Fortunato, 25, as he pulled up information.

"Rio doesn't always have information for those who don't know the city," he said. "It's something the city needs, that it's been lacking."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_BRAZIL_SIDEWALK_BAR_CODES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-01-25-18-33-54
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: