End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 08:14:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Panic as Mass Possession Grips School

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic as Mass Possession Grips School  (Read 916 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2010, 12:26:58 pm »

Panic as Mass Possession Grips School

Roman Catholic priests, pastors of other churches, ambulances, police teams, and fire officers were all called to the frightening scene.

In the Caribbean state of Trinidad and Tobago, 17 female students fell mysteriously ill and began rolling on the ground, hissing and blabbering in a strange tongue, after suffering bouts of nausea and headaches. Two of the students reportedly tried to throw themselves off a railing and had to be physically restrained, triggering fears of a possible demon attack.

According to the local news, Guardian.co.tt, the drama started during the lunch hour in the Form One block and quickly spread to other areas. Form Five student Kern Mollineau, who attends the Lighthouse Tabernacle Church, said he got worried when the girls’ eyes began rolling up in their heads and they began beating up on the ground.

With the assistance of several other students and teachers, the pupils were taken to the multi-purpose hall where some of them fell into a semi-conscious state.

Mollineau recalled: “One girl was blabbering as if in a strange language. I could not understand what she was saying. “It was sounding like ‘shebbaberbebeb shhhhee.’ The girls were unusually strong. We had to hold them down so that they will not hurt themselves. “The teachers were right there. I get a kick in my face when one of the girls started beating up on the floor. Many of them had bruises.”

Mollineau claimed he actually communicated with a devil which had possessed the girl. “I asked the Devil what he wanted with the girls and the voice said he wanted a life. He kept saying to send the girls in the toilet and to leave them alone,” Mollineau claimed.

Roman Catholic priests, as well as pastors from nearby churches, including Josephine Charles, Deborah Charles and Pastor Gordon, visited the school and began showering the children with holy water and prayers. Two more students, Kriston Mollineau and Kishon Bethel, said they too were called by teachers to assist the ill girls.

Kriston said the girls complained of headaches and some of them wanted to go to the toilet. Six ambulances arrived at the school accompanied by police teams from the Moruga and St Mary’s Police Post. A party of fire officers from the Princes Town Fire Station, led by acting Assistant Divisional Fire Officer Ramdeo Boodoo visited the school and began conducting several tests on the surroundings to determine the cause of the problem.

Boodoo said there was nothing in the environment to trigger fainting spells, nausea and headaches. A teacher, who requested anonymity, said two weeks ago an Orisha woman came to the school and had a dispute with a member of staff. He said following the dispute, the woman threatened to deal with the school administration. Another teacher said the school was built on a burial site, but neighbours who live around the school denied that was so. A source at the school confirmed that all 17 pupils were taken to the Princes Town Health Facility where they were medically examined. The other students were sent home at 2 pm.

Responding yesterday, Minister in the Ministry of Education Clifton de Coteau said he was aware that pupils had to be taken for medical attention. De Coteau said Student Support Service officials were sent to the school and students were expected to receive counselling. A statement from the Ministry of Education said the Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) made maxi taxis available to the school to assist the Office for Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) which provided additional ambulances.

http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=5735

Huh
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:33:34 pm »

sounds like a routine sunday night service at the pentecostal church i use to go to years ago lol 
Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."
razberry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 01:03:52 pm »

sounds like a routine sunday night service at the pentecostal church i use to go to years ago lol 
Cheesy Ha!  Now that's funny.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 09:42:53 pm »

Mystery surrounds Trinidad school 'devil attack'

* By staff writers
    * November 18, 2010 8:07AM

MYSTERY still surrounded an alleged demonic attack at a Trinidad high school today after students fell ill and began rolling on the ground, blabbering in a strange tongue.

Seventeen female students at Moruga Composite School began the strange behaviour after suffering from nausea and headaches on November11.

Two of the students reportedly tried to throw themselves off a railing and had to be physically restrained. Some fell into a semi-conscious state, with reports they became unusually strong, and were covered in bruises.

One student Kern Mollineau even claimed in an interview with the local Guardian newspaper that he communicated with the “Devil” who had possessed the girl. “I asked the Devil what he wanted with the girls and the voice said he wanted a life.”

Roman Catholic priests and pastors from nearby churches visited the Caribbean island school to shower the students with holy water and say prayers. School officials later confirmed that the students were taken to the hospital and then released.

Some Trinidadians dismissed the event as nothing more than a student prank. Pastor Dave McKenzie told the local Newsday website he felt compelled to respond to the reports.

"I am especially incensed at the haste with which some pastors moved to cash in on the 15 minutes of fame proclaiming themselves to be exorcists and moving in on the compound like Clint Eastwood armed with holy water and all," he said. "One of the most serious issues I have had with my colleagues over the years is their blatant refusal to lift their followers out of the stench of superstition and irrational beliefs."

Authorities said that there was nothing in the environment to trigger the event. A teacher told authorities the school was constructed on a burial site, but neighbours then refuted the claim.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/mystery-surrounds-trinidad-school-devil-attack/story-e6frfku0-1225955335739#ixzz15ZzgrEZX
Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8
Kilika
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 04:42:45 am »

Pastor Dave McKenzie told the local Newsday website he felt compelled to respond to the reports.

"I am especially incensed at the haste with which some pastors moved to cash in on the 15 minutes of fame proclaiming themselves to be exorcists and moving in on the compound like Clint Eastwood armed with holy water and all," he said. "One of the most serious issues I have had with my colleagues over the years is their blatant refusal to lift their followers out of the stench of superstition and irrational beliefs."

And that gets to the root of the matter. And this seems to be part of their country's problems, along with voodoo...
(curious how wherever there is a problem with occult practices, you find the Catholic church. Also curious is how many different occult practices are connected to Catholic traditions. Hmm, sounds like a pattern to me.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad_and_Tobago_Carnival

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,,,TTO,4562d94e2,403dd21d4,0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: