End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:29:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

US Government and mind control microwaves-TV presenters are talking gibberish

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Government and mind control microwaves-TV presenters are talking gibberish  (Read 696 times)
Lisa
« on: April 02, 2011, 06:16:08 am »

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?
By Tom Leonard
Last updated at 12:03 AM on 2nd April 2011
Comments (140) Add to My Stories A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable. 

The frequency of the 'attacks' - and the fact that recorded examples of the mental meltdowns have been popular on websites - has led to conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at shadowy government experiments.
 Latest victim: Judge Judy Sheindlin had to stop her courtroom TV show on Wednesday after descending into nonsensical language
A popular theory being circulated online blames the U.S. Military’s supposed research into using microwaves as a mind control weapon.

America has never admitted conducting such research but proponents say the effects - produced by microwave signals stimulating the brain with fake images and voices - exactly mimic those displayed in the recent on-air breakdowns.

As to why the Pentagon might be targeting U.S. television presenters, the microwave theorists are less clear.
The phenomenon, which has provided internet video sites with some of the oddest footage for months, has now claimed one of America’s most highly paid broadcasters.

Targeted? Serene Branson's garbled Grammys report became an internet sensation, while WISCTV's Sarah Carlson suffered a similar meltdown in January

Judith Sheindlin, the fast-talking judge on Judge Judy, was taken to hospital on Wednesday after she began speaking a nonsensical string of words during a live recording of her courtroom TV show.

Studio insiders said Sheindlin, who earns £28 million a year for a show that is the most watched programme on American daytime TV, was sitting on camera and 'started saying things that didn’t make any sense'.

Sheindlin then announced she needed to stop as she didn’t feel well and asked a crew member to call an ambulance.

The 68-year-old lawyer was released from hospital the following day but a spokesman said medical tests had not revealed what caused her garbled speech and double vision.

Over the border: Mark McAllister, of Canadian Global Toronto News, soldiered on with his report on Libya, despite his words being unintelligible
Her verbal breakdown is the fourth such recent case and the odd coincidence has prompted feverish speculation over the cause.

No video has been released of the Judge Judy incident but footage of the other three has rapidly gone viral on the internet.

The first victim was Serene Branson, a Los Angeles reporter for CBS, who delivered a completely incoherent piece to camera on the Grammy music awards last month.

The presenter was unable to get out her words and continued to struggle to speak for around 10 seconds outside the Staples Centre before producers cut to a video.

She said later: 'My head was definitely pounding and I was very uncomfortable, and I knew something wasn’t right. I was terrified and confused.'
'My head was definitely pounding and I was very uncomfortable, and I knew something wasn’t right. I was terrified and confused'Her doctor later said she had suffered a complex migraine whose symptoms mimic a stroke.

Her case was followed by a Canadian news reporter whose report on his country’s contribution to the military campaign in Libya suddenly collapsed into gibberish.
Mark McAllister of Global Toronto News told viewers that the Canadian defence minister had confirmed that 'more than sifty four 18 fighter jets are spending about as much as 20 and ready to assist 600 hundred, hundred deployed over the an-amount needed'.

His piece-to-camera went on to become even more odd before he signed off.

His employers later confirmed there had been no problem with the autocue but McAllister had also suffered from a migraine.

In January, Sarah Carlson of WISC-TV in Wisconsin was also struck. She started out fine in her report on Wisconsin’s challenge to Barack Obama’s health care reforms, but it soon became apparent that she was having trouble forming words and the camera switched to a startled-looking co-presenter.

Unlike the others, Carlson, 35, has a history of seizures, but America’s army of conspiracy theorists are unconvinced by the medical explanations.

Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group
© Associated Newspapers Ltd Contact us Terms Privacy policy Advertise with us

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/Are-government-microwave-mind-control-tests-causing-TV-presenters-brains-melt-down.html#ixzz1IManA8rE
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 09:54:02 am »

Does anyone remember the 2003 Jim Carrey movie "Bruce Almighty"? Supposedly, it was advertised as a "Christian" movie(but was really a New Age "ye can be as gods" one).

There was a scene where Carrey was able to mind-control Steve Carrell while he was in the news desk using his "god-like" powers to make him talk gibberish at 90 miles an hour.

Wow...truth is stranger than fiction.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:10:43 am »

Mind control is just one tentacle of this beast, we have rfid chips and gps tracking with satellite capabilities likened to the movie enemy of the state. I know that my personal experiences as an targeted individual is hard to digest, but I am sane and Christ Jesus is in me. Evil men call the truth conspiracy to hide their sin. Truth seekers  unveil conspiracy with Truth in order to expose sin.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 01:57:32 pm »

If a person has the Holy Ghost, then there is nothing any man can do to seperate us from God. There is no fear what man can do.

Those without God need to fear, as they are subject to what man and demons can do.

Walk in the Spirit so you don't fulfill the lusts of the flesh and you'll be fine.

Proverbs 3:5,6
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 05:16:56 pm »

I have the Holy Ghost and I see you for who you are with the discernment from the the Holy Ghost.
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 05:34:56 pm »

If a person has the Holy Ghost, then there is nothing any man can do to seperate us from God. There is no fear what man can do.

Those without God need to fear, as they are subject to what man and demons can do.

Walk in the Spirit so you don't fulfill the lusts of the flesh and you'll be fine.

Proverbs 3:5,6

Matthew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26  Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Brother your best effort to encourage your fellow brother is not a mocking question of the validity of their salvation, but instead exhibit the fruits of the Holy Spirit that your brother seeing you as a living epistle will be inspired to endeavor and endure in the faith that is In Christ Jesus.
(2 CORINTHIANS 3:2-3) YE ARE OUR EPISTLE WRITTEN IN OUR HEARTS, KNOWN AND READ OF ALL MEN: FORASMUCH AS YE ARE MANIFESTLY DECLARED TO BE THE EPISTLE OF CHRIST MINISTERED BY US, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK, BUT WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD; NOT IN TABLES OF STONE, BUT IN FLESHY TABLES OF THE HEART.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 05:42:13 pm »

I have the Holy Ghost and I see you for who you are with the discernment from the the Holy Ghost.

And just who might I be?
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »

And just who might I be?

God Bless you and may the Spirit of God guide you you continually in the faith that is in Christ Jesus.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Report Spam   Logged
2BeNoticed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 08:42:58 pm »

God Bless you and may the Spirit of God guide you you continually in the faith that is in Christ Jesus.

Your Name says Kilika
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: