End Times and Current Events
March 28, 2024, 07:42:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome To End Times and Current Events.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Please pray that Jesus will take away my nicotine cravings!

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray that Jesus will take away my nicotine cravings!  (Read 1715 times)
tracihello

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2010, 08:33:57 pm »

Please pray that there be not a trace of a nicotine craving and not the slightest desire for nicotine, I feel like I cannot live or cope or even act like a normal person, or think, or concentrate, or finish a task or finish a sentence or even act like a normal person without it, I am a walking craving and feel like a fiend and not a human. I don't even know how to start a day or finish a day or do anything in between.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kilika
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 03:59:49 am »

16   For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 
17   For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. 
Romans 1:16,17 (KJB)

"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." 1 Corinthians 6:12 (KJB)

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that [there is] nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him [it is] unclean." Romans 14:14 (KJB)

"Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand." Philippians 4:5 (KJB)

15   Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable. 
16   And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding? 
17   Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? 
18   But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 
19   For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 
20   These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. 
Matthew 15:15-20 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
Vanessa

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:11:23 pm »

I will pray for you Traci
Report Spam   Logged

2 Tim 2:5 "And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully."
Psalm 51:17
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 07:38:03 am »

:Praying:
Report Spam   Logged
Christian40
Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 12:49:38 am »

I'm praying for you Traci:
Proverbs 4
Psalms 103
Isaiah 53
I'm sure you will know the healing verses in these chapters.
May Jesus Bless You.

Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 08:13:08 am »

Thank you, everybody! This is day 4. Please keep praying, as, they say, it usually takes three weeks. Sunday, December, 11 will be my three-weeks.

Thank you, also for the bible verses. God bless you all!
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 02:22:27 am »

3 weeks? Hmm, our Lord can do it immediately, according to your faith. With God all things are possible.

"If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]." John 14:14 (KJB)

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 09:26:13 am »

3 weeks? Hmm, our Lord can do it immediately, according to your faith. With God all things are possible.

"If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it]." John 14:14 (KJB)

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27 (KJB)

He HAS done it immediately! Today is Day 5. If it were not for him , I could have NEVER made it to Day 5. Without, I could not have made it through the first and the SECOND day. He has taken my bondage to the nicotine away. I sought his mercy and he had mercy on me!

That doesn't mean there are not going to be some jittery moments. It is said that once a person has reached three weeks, that person is over all the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal.

Just because I'm counting to a date on the calendar doesn't mean it is less amazing. He DID do it immediately, because, by my own will I could have done nothing at all... I could only have done that which I did not want to do. God Heard me and had mercy on me.
Report Spam   Logged
Kilika
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 01:41:06 pm »

True, without Jesus it would be impossible. Then the scripture is confirmed true yet again. Thank you Jesus!

I sense that your not taking my post as an exhortation as I had intended. I meant no offense, but God willing I'll always praise Him over man's accomplishments and will always encourage the brethren to glorify Him first and only.

Jesus says...

"This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Pslam 118:24 (KJB)

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?" Matthew 6:25 (KJB)

TODAY you are free from the yoke that was upon you, thanks be to God.

"He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks." Romans 14:6 (KJB)
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 04:45:11 pm »

Thank you, Kilika. I just want people to to be sure to know its all God. Thank you, again, Kilika... and thank you for the verses and the exhortation.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 08:33:29 am »

Today is Day14.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 06:18:57 pm »

Rom 12:15  Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Rom 12:16  Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 10:28:09 pm »

Thank you, BornAgain! This is Day 24. Thank you for rejoicing with me. :-)
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 10:48:01 pm »

James 1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Sadly, you don't hear this being preached in today's "church".
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:38:24 am »

Col 3:1  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4  When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

[Col 3:24  Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
Report Spam   Logged
tracihello

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 03:21:42 pm »

James 1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Sadly, you don't hear this being preached in today's "church".

This is so true. we don't hear this preached, much. Thank you, BA2... and thank you for the other bible verses, too.  Smiley

Day 34
Report Spam   Logged
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 03:26:25 pm »

Heb 2:13  And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
Heb 2:14  Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Heb 2:15  And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Report Spam   Logged
akfools
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 06:52:35 pm »

How goes the Victory?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: