End Times and Current Events
March 29, 2024, 03:18:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39 (KJB)

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Law?? what is it? where is it found?

Shoutbox
March 27, 2024, 12:55:24 pm Mark says: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  When Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida began a speech marking the 100th day of the war in Gaza, one confounding yet eye-opening proclamation escaped the headlines. Listing the motives for the Palestinian militant group's Oct. 7 massacre in Israel, he accused Jews of "bringing red cows" to the Holy Land.
December 31, 2022, 10:08:58 am NilsFor1611 says: blessings
August 08, 2018, 02:38:10 am suzytr says: Hello, any good churches in the Sacto, CA area, also looking in Reno NV, thanks in advance and God Bless you Smiley
January 29, 2018, 01:21:57 am Christian40 says: It will be interesting to see what happens this year Israel being 70 years as a modern nation may 14 2018
October 17, 2017, 01:25:20 am Christian40 says: It is good to type Mark is here again!  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 03:28:18 am Christian40 says: anyone else thinking that time is accelerating now? it seems im doing days in shorter time now is time being affected in some way?
September 24, 2017, 10:45:16 pm Psalm 51:17 says: The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league rulebook. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”
September 20, 2017, 04:32:32 am Christian40 says: "The most popular Hepatitis B vaccine is nothing short of a witch’s brew including aluminum, formaldehyde, yeast, amino acids, and soy. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin that destroys cellular metabolism and function. Hundreds of studies link to the ravaging effects of aluminum. The other proteins and formaldehyde serve to activate the immune system and open up the blood-brain barrier. This is NOT a good thing."
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-11-new-fda-approved-hepatitis-b-vaccine-found-to-increase-heart-attack-risk-by-700.html
September 19, 2017, 03:59:21 am Christian40 says: bbc international did a video about there street preaching they are good witnesses
September 14, 2017, 08:06:04 am Psalm 51:17 says: bro Mark Hunter on YT has some good, edifying stuff too.
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Law?? what is it? where is it found?  (Read 5124 times)
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 08:01:16 am »

Here is what i believe to be the Law.

this starts in Exo 19 with God getting the nation of Israel prepared. Here in Exo 19 we find an odd ceremony,

Exo 19:10  And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
Exo 19:11  And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
Exo 19:12  And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
Exo 19:13  There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
Exo 19:14  And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes.
Exo 19:15  And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.
Exo 19:16  And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

This was the only time God had a ceremony like this at the giving of a covenant. Also if you follow this ceremony it is a precursor of the coming of Jesus. 2 days to get ready shows up on the third. anyway...

With this ceremony it marks this as something special. The Lord is calling all of Israel together to hear the Law they have to follow to get the promise that was given them. Here is that promise.

Exo 19:4  Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
Exo 19:5  Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Exo 19:6  And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Exo 19:7  And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
Exo 19:8  And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

That is the promise for keeping the Law. Now here is where the Law is given. All of Israel has been cleaned and sanctified and are gathered around to hear God speak unto them.

Exo 20:1  And God spake all these words, saying,

The Lord gives what is called the 10 commandments Exo 20:2 through Exo 20:17.  Here at Exo 20:18 right in the middle of the Lords speech, he is interrupted by the Hebrews. because they are scarred. seriously what a bunch of wimps. They cant handle God talking to them so they ask Moses to hear and tell them, and God stops his speech and agrees to do this. and than the Lord continues.

See the Lord didn't stop with the 10 commandments, he was interrupted in what he was saying, and than continued starting back with Exo 20:23

Exo 20:23  Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

So is that the 11th commandment? Is Exo 20:24 the 12th commandment and so on? See the Lord was interrupted in his speech, he didn't make 10 commandments and stop or move on to something else. No far from it, after the interruption he continued. You can read this, all of it has been there this whole time, its just that people don't read what is written, and just take peoples word for what is written. I want you to go read all of this and see just what is written.

So if we go by the 10 commandments than it should really be the 13 commandments. As there are in fact 13 in Exo 20. But wait there is more, as the Lord didn't stop talking. In fact he keeps going all the way to Exo 23:33. That's right the whole speech goes that long. Exo 20:2 all the way to Exo 23:33. That is the whole Law that is given.

Now after this you have another odd ceremony that marks this a very special case for a given covenant.

Exo 24:3  And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do.
Exo 24:4  And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.
Exo 24:5  And he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto the LORD.
Exo 24:6  And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
Exo 24:7  And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.
Exo 24:8  And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.

Here we have Moses writing down everything that was said. What he wrote down is Exo 20:2 through Exo 23:33 minus the interruption of Exo 20:18-22. This is known as the book of the covenant, or the book of the Law. In confirming this covenant or contract, blood was spilled. The blood was sprinkled on the People, on the Altar (representing God), and on the Book itself. This is the confirmation of the Law. Confirmed with the sacrifice of blood. This is the only time that I have seen this done, and it is the only Covenant like this. 

There are other covenants given, yet none have this kind of ceremony involved with them. This was a special Covenant given to the nation of Israel, and all the people agreed to it. This is the Law.

Exo 20:22 through Exo 23:33 is the Law.

Thoughts? Opinions?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:23:02 pm by Dok » Report Spam   Logged

What can you do for Jesus?  Learn what 1 person can accomplish.

The Man from George Street
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkjMvPhLrn8

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: